Chapter 28

Mean's POV

Mae suddenly gave me a call so I had to come out of the meeting and take a call.

Mean: Hello Mae!

Chompoo: Already on the way to Hospital?

Mean: what?? Someone injures?

Mean feels anxious as he thought something might happen to Plan.
Now whatever it is, one of the first things that got him thinking about is Plan. Yes, it became a habit that he didn't even know existed.

Chompoo: No phone calls from Plan ?? All of them went to the hospital, to tell you that ChaArm was going to give birth.

Mean: do you know which hospital?

Chompoo :: "..." Hospital! Go now! I will come in the evening.

Mean instructs his secretary what to do and then rushed to the hospital...

Mean is somehow mad at Plan for not telling him such a matter.
Actually, is he also part of the family now.....

Rak: I am sorry, Plan!

Plan: Mae, you don't have to have to apologize...

When I arrive at the hospital hall and see them talking, I hide from their sight in corner,

Plan: Mae, you are not wrong.

Rak: Mae wants you to go through your life with someone you love but...

Rak couldn't even talk anymore but cries, so Plan moved to her and hugged ... His mother pat his back in return, Mean peeks at Plan's face; plan is someone who hides his pain and comforting his mother.

Seeing someone like Plan who is considerate for others is probably the first and only in Mean Life...

*He might be happy with Aom?*

Suddenly, that random thought pop up on his mind irritated himself and became his own frustration.

When Nurse calls them and he sees them leaving to see the baby. So, Mean goes after them...

.....................

Plan's POV

May be it is my nephew; he sure is so charming and adorable. I can only see this little one through mirror as the infant is inside care unit for 2 days safety of health. Only mother can enter to breastfeed him. Pond's happy tears all falling as he sees his little filial

Plan phone ringing...

Plan: Hello P!

Mean: You are at the hospital? Where is it?

Plan amazes. How does he know I am here? Watching here and there the sidewalk...

Plan: 5th floor, in the child care unit...

Mean: I am here.

Plan: Here P!

Plan: P How do you know?

Mean: Mae calls me. That small one? How adorable ... P Pond Congrats!!!

Only when Mean greets, then P Pond shits his gaze from his baby to say thanks to Mean. Mae Rak only looks at her grandson

Plan: Mae, you should go back to rest. We will send you back.

Pond: right, Mae. It's hard for you to be tired since this morning. I just want to be here. I will stay here in turn with maids from the house.

Rak: Yeah. Then I am going home. I will come back in the morning.

Before going, greeted P ChaArm. P Arm is now tired and having a rest.

Rak: Plan, before you go to shop next morning, can you take Mae to the hospital! Mae wants to cook for ChaArm.

Plan: Sure, I'll pick you Mae! I'll also cook for them! You just bring things like clothes for them.

Rak: Uh ... my son is always reliable! Your Por will be back in three days so you are going to be busy these days. Pond cannot drive for me so...

Plan: Don't worry Mae! I'll help you...

When Mean was driving, he looked at Plan and smiled. Pond car has to be repaired ... So Plan left his car for P Pond and Mean take Mae Rak and Plan back home.

Mean: Mae Rak! Do not worry! I will help Plan to pick you up. For cooking, I cannot make any help so Plan will do it.

Rak: Oh my, my busy son- in - law will also take care of me? How charming my dear!

Rak even praised him more as she felt that Mean has changed slightly for better. Actually, she sees Mean as scorn at first sight but now she can sees them from the back that Mean is stealing glances at Plan whenever Plan is talking. She smiles and feels happy...

*Do these two aware of their own souls?*

................. ///////// .........................

>> CHAPTER 29

#yomyom

............................

I am thinking of daily update! ✌🏻
But pls guys! If you love my story, kindly vote/ like to encourage me! 😢
I am really trying hard to keep this on!
You guys won't know how much your comments and vote keep me up!
Thanks always for your support! 💙💚