Chapter 42

Interval ...

On the way back, Bas hears...
"Bas !!!"
Bas: That's P Bean !!!
Bean: Long time no see Nong! Nong is reported to have disappeared!

Bas: Ah ...i went like that. It 's a good idea for me! How about P Bean here?

Bean: Yes! It is my wedding today!

Bas: What? So Aom is your wife?

Bean: That's it! How do you know her, Bas?

Bas: Oh ... fate is indeed amazing.. She is friend of someone I know!

Bean: As Bas says Fate is indeed amazing, I have to tell... Bas also cannot cut off your fate from what I heard!

Bas: Well .. why?

Bean: Oh, the one whom Bas is mad at, will be here, this event ... And we all know about him that he didn't cheat on you. He is looking for you, he is crazy as he lost you! ...Bull's eyes, there he comes!

The one who height is undeniably tall and smart is walking to their way and when he saw Bas, he looked at Bas with a loving smile with usual forgiving nature.

Even Bas, who is always childish to him, now called out his sweetheart frost...

"P God!"

.......................................

Plan's POV

I excitedly walk back to the Hall. Did he lose weight in a week without seeing him? Oh, just the thought of him makes him feels like a little girl in love, with disarray mind.

Perth: Hey, watch out your step! If you bump in the wall and dead, you won't get you man back!

Plan: Why are you here?

Perth: I feel worried so I come check out! By looking your face, it seems fine!
Plan: OK! Don't worry!
Perth: Cool, I am not worried now ! Looks like it's more than okay!! Huh?

Plan: Go go!!! We will be late!

Aom celebrates her wedding with her love with her lovely friends and their beloved ones ...

Then the ceremony is successfully ended with all those blessings showering with love. And they plan to go crazy in the night party with only of them, youngsters! That's where also Mean is thinking of something big!
........................

Mean's POV

Mark couldn't stay still seeing the excitement of Mean...

Mark: Hey man. How are you?

Mean: I'm what?

Mark: You cannot stat calm, like you wanna sit or stand up and flurry alone since you have talked with Plan! And you look at him like he is about to burst!

Mean: So what?! I am looking at my wife is so what?!

Mark: Oh my, saying "my wife" is disgusting when you look horrible in the other day.

Saint: Yeah, I'm also disgusted with him!

Mean: Why are you back in here?!

Saint: Well, when the two of you didn't get along well, my darling did not even talk to me! When Plan left your house, he went to Perth first!

Mean: Oh ... so then you all knew where he is.

Saint: Not really. Plan was not in Perth's house, He stayed in his uncle's house in Chiang Mai!

Mark stares at him to signal not to tell him but Saint who has passed over the limits of words context...

Mean: Cool !! Even you all knew well yet not let know a single thing! Both are dead! I will kill you two!

Such a child, Mean angrily try to chase and hit them all! The only ones who should really be punched, if they are caught!
..................
Dinner was held in the yard near the pool ...
Aom's friends, Bean's work Partners. .. Although there are not many attending , it is a good party due to Perth and Mark ...

Mean is only checking the situation of Plan, and only goes around near Plan ...

Friends who already know about it are already pushing for Plan and teasing them ...

Mean: Plan, I have to say ...

Plan: Yes ..

Mean: ahhh.. When will you return home?

Plan: Hmm?

Mean: The plants you planted are about to die.

Plan: P' Doesn't Give them water?

Mean: I do, but I don't how to care, so they will die.
Saint: Plan.. The tree doesn't need care and die but he might die without your care.. Lol...He is telling you to come back.
Plan: Ha ... P Saint!!
Plan gets ways shyly and goes to Aom ...

Mean: Why are you messing in again?

Saint: You don't reach the point so I have to intervene, go catch him, go go!

As he wis following Plan, he received a phone call from Mae ...so he left place to pick up call....

................... /////////// .................... .
>>> CHAPTER 43

#yomyom
...........................................
Sweet moment and pushy pushy! 💙💚

Did you forget that I am good at push and pull feelings or you guys forget it Even I wrote?
Sad TT