Chapter 19

Plan's POV

I do not like crowded places. This is especially true when it comes to celebrating events like this. But it cannot be helped as he and I were in that kind of spotlighted community so we can't avoid events! Moreover, I am not up to dress up for others!

Mean: Ready, Plan?

It does not even have to take a breath for the appearance of a prince dressed neatly and neatly combing his hair. I do not want to die in front of a wardrobe.

Mean: I know I am Handsome! Stop looking at me! Change your clothes fast!

Plan: Who says I am looking at you!

Mean: Not looking? Your eyes stuck at me and you are blushing!

Plan: Just because I took a bath in the hot water! Let me change! If you're impatient, wait out!

Mean: Yes!

Plan also carefully selected the suit to match. Since Mark is an icon of Fashion, he had set a dress code for his New opening fashion shop. So, I cannot wear casually.

After making the best look out of me, I come down. Mean is sitting on a Sofa!

Plan: P' I am done.

Mean: Yes

1 sec 2 sec 3 secs

A brief pause he stopped while looking up to him from putting book aside.

Also, Plan wants to take revenge on someone who cannot take eyes off from him!

Plan: I know I look so fine! But It will be late.

It 's just a matter of time. He does not know what to do next so He left place first, keep smiling mischievously!

Whilst Plan to open car door,

Mean: I would like to for My young master!

As Mean ran and catch up him to open the car door for him, Plan frost for a moment due to the act!

Mean: Hop in!

Plan gets in car with amazement. When Plan saw Mean's hand resting on the door frame to protect his head from bumping the frame, he get all riled up happily and get excited for a moment!

Mean: The belt.

Plan: Okay

Plan is in shock so the belt was slipping and not slipping into click. Mean grab his hand and help him put the seatbelt in place!

With little touchy moment, Plan think his heart might jump out and skip a beat like he cannot even attend the party! Why I am like that?! He thinks its because Mean is being nice for a while, as he is always ill treated!
..........

Mean's POV

Saint: Hmmm ... have you arrived?

Mean: What are you doing here?

Saint: That is the hospitality welcoming the guests! It 's nice to help out Mark with my beauty.

Mean: Disgusting. Where is Mark?

Saint: He is staying inside. And there is a surprise program! I will tell you later. You couple must first enter and I will come join you later!

Mean: Cool. You guys have a mess again?

Saint: Red carpet is prepared. It 's a good idea to make a show as a couple hand in hand!

Yes. As we walked a little bit from the parking lot and got a nice red carpet prepared from the entrance. We even had a photo booth to take photos, and there with some journalists!