Chapter 5

Mirror Boy
Chapter 5

After two Moms left, only Plan and Mean at the table.

Mean: So, can you show me other design?

Mean asks the dress planner without looking at Plan. But Mean can sense his pouting lip as he knows Mean won't accept his.

Dress Planner (DP): Sir, please look at this design.

Mean: I want Royal Blue. All the suit and tie.

Plan: No. I don't like that color P'.

Mean: Am I asking your idea, Plan?

Ah... Mean's gaze change as soon as they are left alone without moms.

Plan: Wedding is a mutual thing. At least it should be sth acceptable for me.

Mean: I don't care what you like. I just want Royal blue.

Plan: Fine then. I will wear all Green then. I considered about you thought and chose white but now I will also wear what I like.

Mean just smirk like things will go as he think. He wants to mess up things a little to annoy Plan.

Mean: Ok . We will just wear what we like. But if someone says we are not wearing matching suit, I will say my wife is against me. Ha..

Mean laughs flippantly.

Plan: P'!! what are you saying?

Plan's ears are red. Not sure they are due to anger or being shy.

Whilst...

"Mean!!!"

Someone enter the shop in rush and calling out Mean's name.

Mean just frown at the sight of seeing that person and Plan is just wonder who it is.

Lay: Do I miss something? Aunty Chompoo called me to go help you guys so I came at once.

Mean; Are you sure you are going to help us?
Mean is looking at her with annoying eyes.

Lay: Oh This is Plan?

She turns to Plan from speaking to Mean and Plan is just looking at them talking.

Lay : Sawadee Nong' Plan. I am Mean's cousin. My lil' bro is just a spoiled kid. So you have to understand him.

Mean: Why should I be spoiled kid!

Plan: Sawadee P' Lay. Thanks for coming to help.

Lay: Ok guys. So finished choosing?

Mean and Plan don't answer since they are chec king out who will say first. So the planner cuts in and explains to Lay.

Lay: Oh. Why you guys are in different colors? You are a couple! At least match sth.

Plan: P' I choose White coz it would be fair for wedding and for us.

Mean: Royal Blue is perfect for wedding you know. You know it is classy and royal.

Plan: Oh. Green is a color of nature you know.

We would outshine the materials in the hall.

Mean: Are we plant or sth? If you love nature Blue also represents oceans and sky.

Plan: What? Are we environmentalists or artist?

Mean: You start it first! You say nature or whatever.

Plan: You are saying royal or ...

Mean... You...

Lay: GUYS!!!!!!

Lay shout to disturb their retorts. If she doesn't intervene, the fight will never end. Everyone knows it. Even the planner is sitting with silence, also in disappointment.

Lay: That's enough. You have to follow my words. I will also play fair for you two.

Lay: you guys will wear white suit. It is perfect for wedding. Plan likes Green right? So you will wear mint Green under shirt. Do you accept it?

Plan: Yes. P'

Lay: Mean likes blue, right. So, you will wear sky blue under shirt. Royal blue is darker so you need to wear light color to match. If not, I will call Aunty Chompoo.

Mean: Ok. P'

Mean doesn't want to hear his mother blabbering so he accepts it. He also doesn't care what to wear from the start. He is arguing just to tease Plan.

Lay: Ms. Can we do customize neck tie?

Dress Planner: yes miss. Which design you would like to make?

Mean: why neck tie? Isn't bow tie great?

Plan: If you wear it, you will look like one of my waiters

Plan's words just hit Mean hard. Lay is keeping hard from laughing too loud. She is afraid her naught bro would be mad at her.

Mean: What?! Why would I look like one. I am handsome and it looks different on me.

Plan: That's might be what you only think.

Mean: YOU...

Mean furiously searching for words to retort but

Lay: Ok guys. Enough. I want the matching item at least one for you guys.

I want strip neck tie in blue, green and grey mix. Is it possible Ms.

Dress planner: Yes Ms.Lay. We can do it. We will show design prior to you and do it.

Lay: Ok then done.

Mean and Plan just sigh that the fight is over with the help of Lay.

They just wrap up and stand up to go back to their place.

Lay: Where are you going?

Mean: of course going back to work. Where would I go?

Plan just nodded as it is the first time he would agree with Mean.

Lay: No. you guys have to go to Wedding hall and check décor and food.

Mean & Plan: What?!!!

Lay slightly smile at the sights of these two faces.

Lay: Ok. Leave your cars here and get in my car. Let's head to hotel.

Mean and Plan looks at each other with disgrace and thinking how their day will go on with arguments.

If they are asked to choose the worst day, they would answer today. They get in the back seat together and looking outside the window, not to face each other.

Lay sees their faces from back mirror and she smiles coz of their expressions.

Lay's car is driving towards the S Hotel.

---------------/////////////////////---------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> CHAPTER 6

.........................

Hey guys. excited for the wedding..🤫
Sry to write in details and make you feel bored!
I must write some parts to show their characters and relation between Mean Plan and other casts!😇
So pls be patient and thanks alot for supporting me !!🥰

Love u readers and wish for many votes and feedback ! 💙💚