Hidden prince

By RosePearl2003

We all know the story of the young boy called Merlin. But what the most people don't know is that he is the l... More

Imardin
The fallen kingdom
The knights (Arthur's pov)
The knights (Merlin's pov)
Long live the prince
The bandit trip
Journey to Imardin
Border
The dollop-headed prat is a clotpole
Once a traitor, always a traitor
Die by your hands
In a land of myth and a time of magic, there was love.... and an attack
At what cost
Burial of a friend
First kiss full of tears
Morgana and the figure
The elder behind the waterfall
love that died and love that grew
Another murder
Get ready, make an army and win
Journey to the mountains
Dragons and their lord
the elder of the mountains
it's cold
The fox and the still unknown figure
Gently, swiftly..... die!
Betrayed by a friend
Don't be suspicious
The wall and the village
The couriers
Fox hunt
Is he dead?
He's alive!
Welcome back
The story of the blindfold
Again that fox
What happened to you?
We finally caught the fox.
Everything goes exactly as planned
Don't be stupid, Gwaine
It's sir Gwaine to you
What did you do!
I wish that you have never existed!
The sad story nobody knew
Not one of us
Attack!
Attack!
The battle for Imardin. (Arthur)
Battle for Imardin (Gwaine)
The battle for Imardin (Percival)
The battle for Imardin (Leon)
The battle for Imardin (Faun)
The battle for Imardin (Lancelot)
The battle for Imardin (Elyan)
The battle for Imardin (Greg)
Battle for Imardin (Merlin)
The truth
The coronation
The end

The feast

369 23 1
By RosePearl2003

The next morning everybody was still happy. The village was full with life with in the midst of the village long tables and around them banners with the red and yellow from Camelot and the Green, grey, brown and blue from Imardin. Magic could be seen everywhere. Flowers that came out of nowhere, blue butterflies flying around. Figures formed into the flames and on the tables was so many food that even made Arthur jealous. Merlin laughed when a kid grabbed his hand, then Arthur's and made them follow her. The girl pointed to some chairs where the other knights were already sitting. Gwaine waved at them with a mug already in his hand.

"You have to taste it." Gwaine giggled, stumbling over his words.

"It's the best thing ever!" Greg also giggled and Merlin and Arthur sat down, rolling their eyes.

"Percy, I love you!" Gwaine suddenly shouted and Percival looked surprised at Gwaine when he suddenly kissed him.

"How strong is that thing?" Leon asked.

"Stronger than the ones from Camelot." Merlin answered.

"Yeah, they really aren't made from this stuff." A girl laughed and Merlin scowled, turning around.

"Húlí." Merlin said.

"Hey, don't worry. It's a feast now, everybody knows that when there is a feast, there is also peace." She laughed again. Merlin just raised an eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that!" She also raised an eyebrow and locked her eyes with his. They then did a staring contest, but what Merlin saw made him jump back and look away.

"You're insane." Merlin stated and she laughed again.

"Thanks." She laughed before walking away, she then started dancing with some of the villagers.

"That girl is amazing." Gwaine said after another sip and giggled again, he then rested his head in Percival's shoulders.

"Yeah, she's amazing at killing people." Lancelot answered.

"She's good at playing people, she knows exactly what she needs to do." Leon stated and everybody nodded.

"We then better keep an eye out." Elyan suggested and again everybody nodded. Merlin started to take a sip from his own mug when the girl who led them to their chairs ran towards Merlin and slapped the mug out of his hand. But it was too late, Merlin had already takes a sip from it and suddenly stumbled off his chair, the world started spinning around an she felt really dizzy.

"Merlin?" Arthur yelled, but it sounded so distant.

"Merlin." He heard a whisper, a whisper he was so eager to hear again. Everything went black, but not after he saw a lady in a red dress with long brown hair and brown eyes.

"Freya." Was the only thing he mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.2K 23
Merlin sighed as he finished Arthur's clothes. Today was the day. The day he knew pain. The day he knew betrayal. The day he found his magic. The wor...
165K 6.6K 27
A Merthur fic set in canon era. After two years of putting up with his useless excuse for a manservant, Arthur begins to suspect that there may be mo...
136K 3.4K 47
What if Merlin was born female(Merlyn) and she and Arthur met a few years before Camelot and after a night together before Arthur returned to Camelot...
18.4K 756 17
COMPLETED!! This Is a Merlin fan fiction. Merlin still lives in Ealdor. But what happens if Merlin and Arthur meet or communicate when they are kids...