Baby Bella :)

By Fandom_4ever

What if Charlie and Rene didn't keep Bella and left her when she was 11 months? What if she was different whe... More

What happened first.
Carlisle's POV
Many Povs
Edward's POV
OMG THANK YOU!!
4 years later
Bella POV
Dont worry
OMG IM GOING CRAZY!!!!
Untitled Part 15
The date
Authors note
Well dam
OH MY HERA!!!
Dress shopping
Dinner Guest
Emoji challenge
Family Reunion....Sorta
No way no how
The cave our new home
The kiss
OH MY LORD!!!!!
Sorry guys
Swimming?
Sorry not a chappie
IM BACK :)
Title your Story Part

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2.6K 91 4
By Fandom_4ever

Merry X-mas (I'm to lazy) sorry for not updating (teachers hate kids so they try to kill us with homework) anyways I was catching up on my fan fics (and I'm still not done) by I shall update soon (pinky promise) anyways...... Tell me your worst and best present in the comments and also tell me if you checked out fanvergent_69 and their story and The kidnapper and please tell your friends about us (fanvergent_69 and me) ohh and if you have my other story it's going to be the same message so you can just ignore it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Witch By Eclipse

Science Fiction

193K 4.5K 32
What if Renee and Charlie didn't just have Isabella? What if Isabella had an older sister? What if Charlie and Renne were paying attention only t...
219 0 28
What would happen if Bella's mom had really been a Vampire and Charlie never knew his own now ex wife who ironically enough lives in Florida. Again l...
14.6K 457 17
When Renee left Charlie he was so lost in his heartbreak. He did what many red blooded men have done. He drank to forget her. While drunk he slept...
16.4K 358 19
What would happen if Edward left bella and she forced herself to forget? Read along as Bella gets older and discovers things she never knew about her...