Hidden prince

By RosePearl2003

We all know the story of the young boy called Merlin. But what the most people don't know is that he is the l... More

Imardin
The fallen kingdom
The knights (Arthur's pov)
The knights (Merlin's pov)
Long live the prince
The bandit trip
Journey to Imardin
Border
The dollop-headed prat is a clotpole
Once a traitor, always a traitor
Die by your hands
In a land of myth and a time of magic, there was love.... and an attack
At what cost
Burial of a friend
First kiss full of tears
Morgana and the figure
The elder behind the waterfall
love that died and love that grew
Another murder
Journey to the mountains
Dragons and their lord
the elder of the mountains
it's cold
The fox and the still unknown figure
Gently, swiftly..... die!
Betrayed by a friend
Don't be suspicious
The wall and the village
The couriers
The feast
Fox hunt
Is he dead?
He's alive!
Welcome back
The story of the blindfold
Again that fox
What happened to you?
We finally caught the fox.
Everything goes exactly as planned
Don't be stupid, Gwaine
It's sir Gwaine to you
What did you do!
I wish that you have never existed!
The sad story nobody knew
Not one of us
Attack!
Attack!
The battle for Imardin. (Arthur)
Battle for Imardin (Gwaine)
The battle for Imardin (Percival)
The battle for Imardin (Leon)
The battle for Imardin (Faun)
The battle for Imardin (Lancelot)
The battle for Imardin (Elyan)
The battle for Imardin (Greg)
Battle for Imardin (Merlin)
The truth
The coronation
The end

Get ready, make an army and win

705 33 0
By RosePearl2003

There was a silence, everybody watched the body burn. Merlin couldn't watch it anymore and sighed. It was time he became the prince they wanted him to be.

"Minasan, kiitekudasai!" (Everybody, listen, please!) Merlin yelled, he climbed one of the platforms and looked at the crowd underneath him.

"Watashitachi wa futatabi aisuruhito, yūjin, kyōdai o ushinaimashita. Shikashi, kore o tomenakereba, motto shinudeshou. Muzukashī koto wa shitte imasuga, kodomo ya ryōshin, otto, tsuma o ushinau kazoku o kangaete kudasai. Watashitachi wa karera no tame ni, watashitachi no ōkoku no tame ni, chikaradzuyoku tatsu hitsuyō ga arimasu. Kurubeki ōkoku no tame ni jibun no inochi o gisei ni shita hito-tachi o omoidashimasu. Watashi ga anata ni ataeru ōkoku. Shikashi, junbi ga dekite inakereba dekimasen. Guntai o tsukuri, uragirimono to tatakau hitsuyō ga arimasu. Watashi wa anata ni watashi o forō suru yō ni tanomimasen, watashi wa anata ga kowagatte ite, kore o ikinokoru chansu ga chīsai koto o shitte imasu. Shikashi, anata ga watashitachi to tatakai, anata ga shinda baai, anata wa keii o motte shinudeshou, anata wa daremoga anata ni tsuite hanasu densetsu ni narudeshou. Issho ni rekishi o kakimasu. Dakara, watashi wa anata ni ima anata ni tazunemasu, anata no ōji to shite, shikashi yūjin to shite, watashi ni shitagatte, watashitachi ni hitsuyōna guntai o tsukuri, uragirimono o taoshite kudasai. Dakara, watashitoisshoni iru no?" (We again lost a loved one, a friend, a brother. But more will die if we don't stop this. I know that it will be hard, but think about the families who will lose their children, their parents, their husbands and wives. We have to stand stront, for them, for our kingdom. We will remember the ones that sacrificed their own lives for the kingdom that will come. The kingdom I will give you. But I can't if we don't get ready. We need to make an army and fight the traitor and then we will win. I don't ask you to follow me, I know that you're scared and the chance that you will survive this is small. But if you fight with us and you die, you will die in honor, you will become a legend where everybody will talk about you. Together we will write history. So, I ask you now, that as your prince, but as a friend, to follow me, make the army we need and defeat the traitor. So, who's with me?!) Merlin finished his speech and watched the people. Then Arthur stepped forward.

"I, Arthur pendragon will stand by your side!" He said and the Camelotian knights and Imardian knights did the same. Then, Léi's brothers followed and soon, everybody followed and Merlin smiled.

"Watashitachiha ima kyūkei shi, ashita wa guntai o kensetsu shimasu. Watashitachi wa hoka no mura no tasuke o hitsuyō to surunode, ashita wa watashi to hoka no hitobito ga sari,-ji ga kitara Pijon o okurimasu." (We will rest now and tomorrow we will build an army. We will need the help of the other villages, so, tomorrow, I and the others will leave and we will send a pidgeon when the time has come.) With that, everybody went back to their own huts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 369 28
Merlin, the clumsy manservant of Arthur the once and future king of Albion is a secret prince. In an attempt to save his mother and twin Merlin had t...
209K 6.3K 23
Merlin sighed as he finished Arthur's clothes. Today was the day. The day he knew pain. The day he knew betrayal. The day he found his magic. The wor...
11.9K 346 17
Merlin is a 15 year old kid, his dad died when he was little. He gets bullied a lot, and his life is horrible. That is until his world turns upside...
85.8K 3.1K 36
One fine night you could hear the clanking of the armour and four knights draped in chain mail along with a sea green capes came into the castle to m...