{Strawberry Tea} ✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

(Use to be called I Can Treat You Better!!! There was a name change) Harry finds Ginny his girlfriend cheati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Happy late birthday
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not an update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 60!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Imporant!
Q/A and shout outs
⚠️Chapter 77 (Smut)⚠️
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Announcement
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Not an update
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Question?
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
{Strawberry Tea Memes}
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 160 (unedited)
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
{Strawberry Tea Memes}
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Notice/Sequel

Chapter 16

6.1K 197 142
By Mentally_Not_Ok

Blaise's POV

After sending my letter to Ron I went straight for bed not wanting to deal with the world at the moment. I'm not depressed or anything I'm just lazy.
  I awoke around 9 a.m and head to the bathroom to start my morning routine. Once I left the bathroom I'm viciously attacked by my owl Mystique. She props herself on my shoulder and angrily glares at something behind me. I turn around towards my desk to see Ron's owl perched up in 'Mystique's spot' there was already a letter on my desk and another in Pigwidgeon's talons.
  He lets out a little hoot and drops the letter from his grip and flies off. Mystique quickly flies onto the desk reclaiming her property.
  I open the letter that had already been on my desk.

Dear Blaise,
You're right I am going to call you clingy. Also, stop feeling bad about what happened there's nothing we could have done you goofball. I didn't know about the summer camp but I asked mum and she said yes. Yay! More restless nights... I still can't walk straight and when I can I'm going to hunt you down!!!! I love you too, thanks for always being there and checking on me.
Your future murderer once I can walk straight,
-Ron

I read it grinning the whole time somehow my smile manages to become even bigger when he said he could come to the camp.
  Then came the threatening, my eyes widen at his signature. I chuckle a bit "I'm going to die aren't I" I turn and ask Mystique.
She lets out a small hoot and turns her head the other way attempting to not keep eye contact. "Prick" I mumble. Only to be once again attacked by Mystique. She finally calms down and stops being a drama queen. Finally going to sit on my desk again. "Love you too" I grunt as she waddles around the desk in response.

Mystique (she's kinda got a bitchy attitude but still loves Blaise)

"Wait if this is from Ron that means he sent me 2 letters" I mumble to myself but Mystique cocks her to the side and narrows her eyes giving me the 'no shit Sherlock look' while I roll my eyes.
It must be important then... I grab the letter from the side of my desk and carefully open it placing the envelope in a pile of other envelopes.

Dear Blaise,
    Babe I have a huge favor Harry is stuck with the Dursleys... this is kinda weird to write in a letter, anyways- until he's 20 unless he has a family... I need you to somehow secretly ask Draco if he would be willing to start a family-like, when he wants a kid and if he'd be willing to have one with Harry if that makes sense.  We need to get Harry out of there! Just don't tell Draco anything I have a plan.... once again I love you!
Your lover,
                      -Ron

I rush through the letter rereading it at least 3 times. I haven't been friends with Harry long but it still hurt to know that he had gone back to the Dursleys and he lied to us about it. I've been told about all the horrible things he had to go through.  I trusted Ron with his plan though so I started on 2 letters.

  Dear Ron,
      I'm going to make this quick, yes I will do it and once again I love you too also see you at camp, my love.
    Yours truly,
                            Blaise

I then started on Draco's letter it should be pretty easy because sometimes he can be a little dense. I let out a laugh while thinking of all the stupid things he's done like when he had a gay panic because Harry sneezed during potions class in 6th year..... Snape sent him to the infirmary because Draco looked like he was having a seizure.

Dear Draco,
      I just wanted to know if you're going to the camp or not Ron and I are going. Also super random question but, I have gotten quite bored and Ron and I were randomly talking about it. Would you ever have kids at this age? I mean you are turning 19 in like a week so also Happy early Birthday. Another thing you and Harry. Would you ever consider having kids with him?  Ron and I were talking... of course and we are unsure if we want kids. Anyways I hope to hear from you soon hopefully I'll see you at camp.
   Your best friend,
                                   Blaise

  Yeah that was a lie Ron and I have never talked about kids but I'm pretty sure both of us want them.
I put a navy blue stamp on Ron's and hold it up. "Take this one to Ron," I instruct handing the letter to her. I then put a dark red stamp on Draco's "this one goes to Draco" I add, she snatched it out of my hand giving me an annoyed look.
  "Sorry I just thought since you were so strong and fast you could deliver both letters" I shrug my shoulders reaching for one of the letters. Mystique puffs her chest up before flying out the window screeching.
   "I probably just made her ego so much bigger" I whisper to myself rubbing my temple. At least I got her to actually do it.

   Ron's POV

Dear Draco,
   I need your help Harry lied to us he isn't in a new house. He felt like he would get in the way of our lives or something. Anyways he's at the Dursleys and I need you to pick him up as soon as you can I feel like the beatings are only going to worsen.
  If you want you can come to stay at the burrow with him. Mum really wants to see him. He apparently is stuck there till he's 20 because of some unbreakable promise. Since the camp is a school thing Harry is allowed to attend and stay with us a few days before. So please help I would get him but the "Weasley family is banned from the muggle world for 2 months" like Bloody hell you're related to Fred and George and the whole family gets banned.
  Your friend,
                          -Ron

I turn away from my desk cracking my knuckles and stretching my wrist I'm practically on no sleep and my fingers and wrist are sore after writing so many letters.
  I softly rub my thumb on a sleeping Pigwidgeon's head causing him to slowly open his eyes. I hold up the letter and point to it. "I told you that you can sleep but after you wake up please take this letter to Draco it is an emergency," I say hastily as he looks from me to the letter in my hands.
  He nods his head up and down before nesting himself on my desk again. I go down to the kitchen for breakfast to see mum with puffy eyes and very noticeable eye bags.
  I probably didn't look any better though. As I sit down at the table Ginny walks in grunting. Most of the family isn't on the best of terms with her ever since the whole cheating and beating up Harry thing.
She stares between mum and I before laughing. "You 2 look like absolute shit," she snickers.  My eyes widen as a smile grows on my face she's so gonna die.
    Putting a hand over her mouth she realized what she had just said in front of mum. Mum stops buttering the toast and walks over to a wide eye Ginny with looks that could kill.
"I don't know what I did wrong," she had the motherly tone with sad eyes placing a hand on Ginny's shoulder. "I always wanted a girl and the one I was finally blessed with beats and cheats on people... she calls her brothers and mother names" she continues, anger growing in her voice.
  "You disappoint me I think it's time you went and stayed with Grandma Weasley for a bit" she continues. I wince at the words that came from my mother's mouth. I knew mum still loved her but that would hurt anybody.
  Mum raised her hand and slapped Ginny on the wrist harshly. "Go pack your stuff," She shouts now turning away from Ginny who ran up the stairs with tears in her eyes.
I was honestly surprised mum was pretty calm about it I thought she was gonna snap and slap the shit out of her. I think she just couldn't bring herself to do it.... maybe she did snap just in the wrong way. I swear on Merlin's beard Ginny if you broke mom I will fight you.
  She looked at me with sad eyes. I got up from the table and hugged her as she cried into my shoulder. "She just needs a break you did great she knows you still love her," I attempt to comfort her.
She nods, Ginny comes back down still crying and mom shuffled over to help her with the floo.
  Once Ginny was gone mum came back, buttering the toast continuing to cry. "Mum I feel like I don't say this enough but thank you for everything and I love you" her face softens as she looks at me and starts crying again.
"I love you too Ronald" she whimpers, holding her arms out signaling for another hug. I walk over to her returning the hug. "You did the right thing" I whisper, she just nods her head in return.

A/N (Molly is literally my favorite mom ever I love her lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.8K 9
Harry Potter has lived for too long in a flat too old, but a major cash shortage has left him with nothing but a creak in his floorboards and a crapp...
18.6K 551 28
FINISHED FANFICTION! READ IF YOU LIKE GAY HARRY POTTER STUFF!!! So this story is inspired by my Potter head friend @potterheaddrarry101 (so you guys...
2.3K 68 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
700K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...