Hidden prince

By RosePearl2003

We all know the story of the young boy called Merlin. But what the most people don't know is that he is the l... More

Imardin
The fallen kingdom
The knights (Arthur's pov)
The knights (Merlin's pov)
Long live the prince
The bandit trip
Journey to Imardin
Border
The dollop-headed prat is a clotpole
Once a traitor, always a traitor
Die by your hands
At what cost
Burial of a friend
First kiss full of tears
Morgana and the figure
The elder behind the waterfall
love that died and love that grew
Another murder
Get ready, make an army and win
Journey to the mountains
Dragons and their lord
the elder of the mountains
it's cold
The fox and the still unknown figure
Gently, swiftly..... die!
Betrayed by a friend
Don't be suspicious
The wall and the village
The couriers
The feast
Fox hunt
Is he dead?
He's alive!
Welcome back
The story of the blindfold
Again that fox
What happened to you?
We finally caught the fox.
Everything goes exactly as planned
Don't be stupid, Gwaine
It's sir Gwaine to you
What did you do!
I wish that you have never existed!
The sad story nobody knew
Not one of us
Attack!
Attack!
The battle for Imardin. (Arthur)
Battle for Imardin (Gwaine)
The battle for Imardin (Percival)
The battle for Imardin (Leon)
The battle for Imardin (Faun)
The battle for Imardin (Lancelot)
The battle for Imardin (Elyan)
The battle for Imardin (Greg)
Battle for Imardin (Merlin)
The truth
The coronation
The end

In a land of myth and a time of magic, there was love.... and an attack

1.2K 50 1
By RosePearl2003

The next morning, Arthur was already awake and noticed that Merlin wasn't there. He looked around and noticed Merlin standing on one of the watch platforms, made of wood. He decided to walk towards Merlin and climbed the platform before standing next to him.

"Morning." Merlin said.

"Morning." Arthur answered. They stared at each other in silent. Merlin couldn't help it and looked down at Arthur's lips that were curled up into a smile, but quickly became a flirtatious grin when Arthur noticed it.

"So... we are both a prince now, we can be friends." Merlin finally said, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah." Arthur nodded.

'More than friends.' Arthur and Merlin both thought.

"Do you want me to teach some words from your language?" Merlin nodded and started to think.

'Maybe I can make my first move, it isn't hard.... I hope.'

"Alright, let's start with an easy one. Nǐ hǎo."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, hello. Now you."

"Nǐ how?" Arthur tried and Merlin burst out in laughter.

"Almost."

"Nǐ hǎo." Arthur tried again, this time Merlin nodded.

"That was one of the easiest words."

"Wǒ de míngzì shì." Merlin then said.

"Wǒ de míngzì shì?" Arthur again tried, he was just repeating after Merlin, watching his lips move. Those lips he just wanted to kiss.

"It means, 'my name is'." Arthur nodded.

"Nǐ hěn měilì. Nín de jīnfā rúhé bǔzhuō yángguāng bìng kàn qǐlái fāguāng, jiù xiàng zhōuwéi de guānghuán. Dāng wǒ shuō huò zuò mǒu shì yúchǔn shí, nǐ xiào de fāngshì. Lán yǎnjīng zài wǒ yǎnzhōng de yàngzi. Wǒ ài nǐ, wǒ yǒngyuǎn dūhuì. Yīnwèi zài shénhuà bān de shídài hé chōngmǎn mólì de shídài, yǒu ài. Zhǐyào wǒ huózhe, wǒ jiù huì ài nǐ." Merlin suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Arthur asked.

"It means 'You are beautiful. How your blond hair catches the sun and looks to glow, like a halo around you. The way you laugh when I say or do something stupid. The way your blue eyes look right in mine. I love you, and I always will. Because in a land of myth and a time of magic, there was love. And.... ' an attack!' Merlin translated, but cut off when he noticed Morgana's troops.

"And... what?" Arthur asked, not noticing the troops because he was still looking in Merlin's blue eyes, drowning into them.

He got cut out of his thoughts when an arrow nearly hit him, thanks to Merlin who pushed him out the way just in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 346 17
Merlin is a 15 year old kid, his dad died when he was little. He gets bullied a lot, and his life is horrible. That is until his world turns upside...
208K 6.2K 23
Merlin sighed as he finished Arthur's clothes. Today was the day. The day he knew pain. The day he knew betrayal. The day he found his magic. The wor...
82.8K 2.2K 22
My name is Prince Merlin Aragon Ambrosius, and I hate being a prince, so much that I ran away from home, to live in Camelot, a place where my kind ar...
9.7K 414 7
Five years had passed since Arthur had become King, and three since the magic ban had been repealed. Merlin had left Camelot soon after, convinced t...