Evolution

Av Drako52

When a Jolteon who has survived on his own from the age of four is finally accepted by a single friend, he is... Mer

Introduction
Volt - Chapter 1
Volt - Chapter 2
Volt - Chapter 3
Volt - Chapter 4
Volt - Chapter 5
Cinder - Chapter 6
Volt - Chapter 7
Frost - Chapter 8
Volt - Chapter 9
Frost - Chapter 10
Ribbon - Chapter 11
Frost - Chapter 12
Volt - Chapter 13
Volt - Chapter 14
Frost - Chapter 15
Volt - Chapter 16
Frost - Chapter 17
Volt - Chapter 18
Frost - Chapter 19
Volt - Chapter 20
Frost - Chapter 21
Psi - Chapter 22
Ribbon - Chapter 23
Volt - Chapter 24
Volt - Chapter 25
Cinder - Chapter 26
Frost - Chapter 27
Frost - Chapter 28
Frost - Chapter 29
Volt - Chapter 30
Frost - Chapter 31
Volt - Chapter 32
Frost - Chapter 33
Volt - Chapter 34
Psi - Chapter 36
Frost - Chapter 37
Volt - Chapter 38
Frost - Chapter 39
Frost - Chapter 40
Volt - Chapter 41
Frost - Chapter 42
Volt - Chapter 43
Volt - Chapter 44
Frost - Chapter 45
Volt - Chapter 46
Frost - Chapter 47
Volt - Chapter 48
Volt - Chapter 49
Cinder - Chapter 50
Volt - Chapter 51
Frost - Chapter 52
Volt - Chapter 53
Volt - Chapter 54
Volt - Chapter 55
Volt - Chapter 56
Volt - Chapter 57
Cinder - Chapter 58
Volt - Chapter 59
Volt - Chapter 60
Frost - Chapter 61
Volt - Chapter 62
Cinder - Chapter 63
Volt - Chapter 64
Volt - Chapter 65
Volt - Chapter 66
Volt - Chapter 67
Frost - Chapter 68
Volt - Chapter 69
Volt - Chapter 70
Ribbon - Chapter 71
Frost - Chapter 72
Cinder - Chapter 73
Frost - Chapter 74
Volt - Chapter 75
Volt - Chapter 76
Frost - Chapter 77
Frost - Chapter 78

Cinder - Chapter 35

406 12 5
Av Drako52

I DO NOT own Pokemon.

Apologies in advance for any grammar or spelling errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, bud. I know you're down after all this, but don't let it mess with you too much. We'll figure out something, okay?" I told Volt, who was glumly resting his head on his paws while laying on the couch. It had been a few hours since he had gotten back from running around with Frost, and there had been little progress with getting his memories returned, but we had to keep trying. After all, he was determined to ask Frost to be his girlfriend after all this was over, and there was nothing I could do to stop that.

"I know we probably will, but I feel lightyears behind everyone else. I think I'm just gonna go see if Zygarde can help..." He stood up and trotted off without a trace of joy, just showing how sad this situation was for him. As for myself, there was something else on my mind right now. I walked to Ribbon's room, where I found her sitting alone on her bed.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked, standing right outside the door.

"Yeah, sure. Come on in!" She chirped, looking up from a book she was reading.

"I know we haven't been together for very long at all, but this just doesn't feel right. Do you feel that way, too?"

She was silent for a minute, before nodding. "Y-yeah, I do. I really didn't want to at first, but Frost told me to go ahead with it. I'm guessing it was somewhat the same for you?"

"Yeah, it was. I just think we shouldn't be together for now, just so we can have some time to... y'know."

"I agree. So... wanna hang out as just friends?"

"I'd love to. I'll meet you out on the beach in a few minutes, okay?" I asked, walking back towards the door.

"Of course, I'll be down there in a bit." I walked out of our house and down one of the hills around our home, eventually stepping onto the sandy beaches. I was soon joined by Ribbon, who was skipping as she approached me.

"It's a beautiful day, it's it? If Volt hadn't lost all his memories, today would be a great day for all of us to have a nice picnic or something together. I guess it'll just be the two of us while those two are together." She didn't sit down, though, and instead walked around the coast for a bit.

"Huh? What're you doing?" I noticed she was paying a lot of attention to the sand, and I walked over to see exactly what she was looking at.

"I'm looking for these!" She chirped, picking up a small seashell. "...This one isn't that special, though. If I could find some really nice ones, though, I think they would make some amazing earrings..."

"Oh, I guess I could try and help. What kind of seashells are you looking for?" I asked, picking through the grains of sand.

She picked up a small, cone shaped one, then showed it to me. "These ones are really nice, aren't they? I think they would work really well!"

"If you think they'll look nice, I'd be glad to help you get some. Once we find those, I can try and help you make them if you want." I began to sift through the sand with her, looking for the shells she liked.

"Y'know, I've never found any decent-sized shells like that look like that. If we could find some together, that would just be amazing. Anyways, you search over there, and I'll look over here!" She pointed towards one side of the coast for me to go to, and one other for her.

As the two of us searched, I came up with an idea to make this even better for her. Once we found the shells, I just had to get them back home for a bit so I could work on them. As the waves washed in, the water touched my paws, which felt really uncomfortable, but luckily I had adapted to become a sort of tropical-form Flareon, so it didn't burn like it would to a normal fire type.

I watched as the waves crashed against the coast, bringing in seaweed and more shells. As I stumbled around the beaches as my usual clumsy self, I saw exactly what we were looking for. I jumped foward and clutched the shell like a predator catching an unsuspecting prey, covering it with my paws and protecting it from the incoming waves. "Ribbon, I got one! Come over here!" I cried, causing her to dash over.

"That's amazing, let me see it!" I slowly dragged it out of the waves, until I could finally pick it up and show it to her. "Thank you so much! You're amazing!" She hugged me, jumping up and down.

"So, just one more, right?" I asked, scanning the visible beach for shells once again.

"Yeah, if we can find it. You got that one really quickly, how'd you find it so easily?" She asked, still admiring the shell I had found for her.

"I have no clue, I guess I was just lucky. All the more reason to keep looking, y'know?"

"Yeah, it is! Hopefully we'll have this done soon, then we can do some others things together." I had to disagree, though, because I still needed to help Volt with his predicament.

"I don't think I can do much with you after this, since I promised Volt and Frost I would help them with whatever is going on with Volt. After we figure out how to get his memories back, though, we can spend plenty of time together. There's just a more pressing matter right now, so I can't focus on too many small things right now." I explained, wishing all this hadn't worked out the way it had. If Volt hadn't lost his memories and things could go back to normal, everything would be great. Of course, things never seemed to work out well for us, so I wasn't really sure what I expected from the situation.

"Yeah, I understand. It really does suck how all of this happened, doesn't it? I had a plan to get them together and everything, and now none of it worked out. I really think Arceus has been cruel to Frost with all of this. She doesn't deserve what's been happening to her, that's for sure." Ribbon sifted through the sand next to me, but for a long time we didn't find anything. The heat didn't bother me, of course, but I could tell it was beginning to get to her after a while. After all, the tropical heat wasn't easy to handle after a long time.

"Hey, let's get you back home. You look awfully tired, after all." I suggested, getting a nod from her.

"Yeah, that's probably best. At least we got one of them- WAIT!" She cried, dashing to the ocean and tackling something in the sand. "I got one! Finally, I got one!" She held up another shell just like mine, meaning we had found the two we needed.

"Awesome! Here, I'll hold it for you." I took the shell and grabbed the other one from earlier that I had set in the grass, then followed her back to our home. "So, can I keep these shells in my room for a bit? I have an idea that would make these even better for you!"

Her eyes lit up, and she gave a big grin. "Really? Thanks so much!"

We stepped inside, where we parted ways. "Heh, no problem. I'll see you in a bit!"

"Okay, see ya!"

I went to my room, where I set the shells on my desk, sweeping aside the armband project I had been working on, and was almost finished with. So, now I just need to add these... I opened one of the desk drawers, revealing a small box, which I picked up and opened. Inside was my collection of pearls, which I had around twenty of. I took out two of them, and then glued the pearls to the shells. They looked beautiful now, and I was sure she would love them.

As I began to stand up, Frost burst through my door. "Hey, Cinder! Guess what?" I yelped in suprise, dropping the fragile shells. I looked to the ground in horror to realize they had shattered from the fall, broken into a collection of much smaller pieces. They weren't too small of pieces for the shells to be impossible to repair, but they just wouldn't be the same if they were covered in even more glue. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Frost cried, running over.

"I-It's fine, don't w-worry..." I muttered, though I knew I would have to search for hours to replace those. She helped me pick up the fragments, though I picked the pearls off of them, since a fall couldn't have easily broken them.

She gave a concerned look as I piled the shards on my desk, sighing. "Can I at least help you get more?" 

"Nah, it's fine." I stepped out of my room, going towards the door outside. I walked outside and towards the beach, but was stopped by Volt.

"Hey, I heard what happened with Frost. I want to help you find those again, okay?" He suggested, walking next to me.

I shook my head and continued on, but he persisted. "Com'n, let's just get this done together. If you find one, tell me!" He ran off, ignoring me once again when I tried to stop him.

Well, not much I can do about that, I guess. Let's do this. With that, I followed Volt, beginning our work.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.6K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
14.4K 817 55
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...
2K 58 15
First of all I apologize for any grammatical errors. This is my first story so it might be horrible, I'm warning you. It's okay right now I guess. A...
23.7K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...