When broken souls met...! ꨄ︎...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A ❤
Author's Note 💜
My 4th book ❤

Chapter 54 - Crippled inside

14.5K 734 909
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

Hey my Indian readers,

I was wondering, how about a "Taekook" story adapted from the famous movie "Jab We Met"? 😁

I have been thinking about it for a long time. Thought I should ask you guys first. I freaking love that story.

It'll take a lot of time though as I've two more books in my draft right now. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

So let me know please? 💜

_____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung has decided to tell Bogum every single truth of his life. He doesn't want to keep him in the darkness anymore. He can't be that selfish.

Mr. Kwak was right. He should tell Bogum the truth then whatever will happen, Taehyung is ready to face it. He had enough. He is tired of running. Running from his own feelings.

His one mistake is hurting everyone. He can't destroy five lives. So now he is waiting in his house for Bogum to come who texted him about his arrival 30 minutes before. 

The omega is pacing in his living room right now. His heart is thumping as he can't understand how to form every word in place and tell Bogum.

Gummy, I've cheated on you. No!

Gummy, I need to tell you something.

Oh God! This is tough. 

Taehyung hides his face in his palms as he sits on the couch with a deep sigh. He hates himself for being so weak. His throat is becoming drier from time to time. 

Suddenly the doorbell rings which makes the omega jolts up in his place and he stands up abruptly. He looks around nervously and tries to fix his hair which he messed up a few minutes ago. 

"Hi." Bogum greets softly standing at the doorway when the omega opens the door.

Taehyung gives him a soft smile as well. But Bogum notices the sparkly line of water in the corner of his eyes.

"Hi." Taehyung moves aside to let the brunette come inside.

Bogum comes inside and places the chocolates on the table that he brought for the omega. 

"How have you been?" Bogum asks, looking at Taehyung.

The omega didn't talk to him for two days properly after that night with Jungkook. That's why Bogum asks him, concerned. 

"I'm doing good. You?" Taehyung asks, his voice is soft and he is trying his hard, not to crack it just now. 

Bogum widely smiles as he comes closer and engulfs the other in a warm hug. Taehyung shakily breathes with the sudden action but returns the hug with his trembling hands. 

"I've missed you. So much." Bogum says. His voice is muffling as he hides his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. 

The human is taller than Taehyung. So the omega has to stand on his tiptoe to match the other's height.

But that confession of the other breaks his confidence a little.

"Gummy..." Taehyung calls out which makes the said boy pull off the hug and look at him. 

"I....I need to tell you something." Taehyung whispers. His tone is betraying as he looks at everywhere but Bogum.

"Really? I need to tell you something too." Bogum squeals which makes the omega look at him with frowning brows. 

"Really? Tell me then." Taehyung asks as he wants to just ease up himself and prepare for the real confession. 

"Uhu! It doesn't work like that, Taebear. Let's play rock, paper, scissors. Like the old times?" Bogum winks at the omega who sadly smiles looking at his wide smile.

He looks really good while smiling like that. 

A pool of guilt starts forming Taehyung's stomach again and he feels like throwing up. He ignores the feeling and sits with Bogum in the living room. 

"Ready?" Bogum asks as he smiles widely. Taehyung gives him a soft smile and nods his head. 

"Rock, paper, scissor...." They places their result in front of each other.

Bogum's face instantly makes an 'Oh' face as he rolls his eyes saying, "Okay fine!"

Taehyung's finger makes a scissor whereas Bogum's hand makes a paper. Which means Taehyung wins and Bogum has to tell his news first. The omega is mentally thanking all the God's for giving him more time to prepare himself for the worst. 

"Sooooo, I got my dream job!" Bogum squeaks out.

His legs are folded together up on the couch as he is facing the omega who is also sitting like him.

Taehyung's eyes get bigger. He didn't really figure out how to react as he flashes a boxy surprise smile asking, "What? Really?"

Taehyung knows about this job. He knows how Bogum was dreaming to work in the most famous hospital in America. He knows how much this human works hard for this place. And seeing Bogum smiling like that, makes his heart swell.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Really, Taebear. I got the email on Friday. But you were busy and I wanted to tell you in person."

Taehyung waits no more as he hugs his friend, well boyfriend in a sense, tightly. 

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you. I told you that you'll get it. You've worked so hard." Taehyung says and they pull off the hug but their hands are still together. 

"It's all because of you. You're my lucky charm. Gosh! I love you so much." Bogum exclaims as he holds Taehyung's cheeks softly and the omega realizes whatever he wants to say now, will ruin every happiness of this human.

How can I do that?

He forces a smile on his face with pathos. He wants to tell everything but seeing Bogum smiling like that, he just can't ruin this now like that. But Jungkook's engagement is in just three days. 

"Now your turn." Bogum says as he holds Taehyung's hand tightly in his.

The omega looks at him in horror. His whole body starts to numb as his head starts spinning slightly. 

"Tell meee~." Bogum whines as he jerks the omega playfully.

Taehyung looks at him but suddenly his visions become blurry and his throat starts welling up with the foods he consumed this morning. 

In the next minute, Taehyung finds himself in the bathroom, throwing everything inside of him in the commode as he spews up.

He is hearing Bogum's comforting words from behind as he holds him softly, his one hand is holding his head to balance his position and the other is creasing his sides. 

A line of huge noise is resonating over the omega's ears as he can't hear Bogum's comforting words. He blinks his eyes few times to clear his vision as they are becoming blurry because of the water. His throat is choking for air as he coughs violently. 

After 5 minutes of continuous whacking, Taehyung calms down. Bogum carries him to his room. The omega has no strength in himself to even stand up properly. 

Bogum gives him a glass of water. Taehyung takes it with his shaky hands but fails so the brunette holds it tightly and drinks him all the water. 

"You okay?" Bogum asks, sitting near him on the bed and Taehyung leans his head on the pillow as he just nods his head a little. 

"You didn't eat anything, right? Taebear, you don't take proper care of yourself. Just take rest. I'm making soup for you, okay?" Taehyung gives him a small smile, no strengths left for any arguments now.

Bogum leaves the room and goes downstairs to make the soup and the omega breaks down. He cries hiding his face inside the pillow because he certainly doesn't want to make any muffle noise that Bogum can hear. 

Mom, I'm missing you so much.

______________________________

Jungkook was playing with Jennie in her room when he got a message on his phone. He was holding the pup up on his knees like always he did and Jin adores the scene as he always sits there to watch them play together. 

But the Alpha sits up, placing the little girl on the floor gently. His eyes are not leaving the phone screen as his eyes become a frown. 

Jin's smile also fades seeing the Alpha's sudden change of expression. 

In the next moment, Jin saw Jungkook's eyes are glittering up and he is sure that he saw tears in them.

His eyes become red as he chuckles, throwing the phone on the ground. But the chuckle isn't a happy one or teasing one. It was a sad one and Jin panicked at that. 

"Jungkook?" Jin softly asks. His tone is expressing nothing but concern. 

"My heart broke twice. I've made a new record, Jin." Jungkook's voice breaks down in the middle as he chuckles again sadly. His eyes are teary as he continuously blinks them to control his tears. 

"Is this Taehyung?" Jin asks softly. Doesn't want to hurt the other with any wrong words.

The Alpha nods softly looking down at Jennie who is grabbing his shirt with her small hands. 

"What did he say?" Jin asks as he kneels down beside Jungkook. 

The Alpha had shared with him everything. He said how he gave Taehyung two choices. How he gave him the time to choose one from them. So that's why Jin asks softly to know the answer.

"Bogum." Jungkook whispers and Jin's heart breaks seeing the Alpha so weak and vulnerable.

It hurts him seeing Jungkook sad because the younger means a lot to him.

"Forget him, Kook. Move on in your life." Jin says holding his shoulder and then suddenly he raises his voice as he shouts out throwing his hands up in the air, "I just don't understand why he is behaving like this. He loves you. Why isn't he accepting the fucking truth?"

"I asked him twice, Jin. He rejected me twice. Though I know he is lying." Jungkook says all those with a sad laugh. His eyes are welling up but he is smiling. 

It's aching his heart so bad but he also feels happy. Taehyung finally chooses someone at least. Maybe Bogum will keep him happier than Jungkook could ever. 

"What are you going to do now?" Jin asks.

His eyes are also getting teary and for that Jennie starts crying. Little pups can feel their father or mother's pain who gave birth to them and the little omega is also feeling her father's sadness. 

"I'm just tired, Jin. Of everything." Jungkook sighs as he ruffles his hair with his hands. And then brings the pup into his lap, creasing her side so that she can feel better. 

He keeps his eyes on her and says, "Let's just get over with this engagement, yeah?"

Jin rolls his eyes in frustration as he says, "Don't do this to yourself. You don't even know her. Take your time, Kook."

Jungkook says nothing more as he leaves the room holding Jennie in his hands. 

______________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V

Couldn't tell him. I couldn't tell Bogum that I've cheated on him. Not entirely but I did. Well, I'm still cheating on him. But I can't just ruin his happiness. 

Not when he finally got his dream job and is getting himself prepared for his interview with them in the next week. 

Jungkook told me choose between them. And I chose Bogum.

I didn't even call him. I knew that I won't be able to say to him in person or over the phone so I just texted him.

I'm pathetic, right?

But yeah, I'm not sorry for not ruining Bogum's emotion because I just don't want to hurt him.

I'm not sorry for not telling Maddy the truth because I didn't want to ruin her happiness too. I tried to save everyone. 

But I didn't realize that in this way, I'm destroying myself. My own happiness doesn't exist now. I've messed up everything. 

I know Jungkook is hurt. Probably cursing himself for loving a selfish person like me in the first place. But I just want him to be happy.

He decided to give Nayeon her freedom, I'm sure whatever he had thought, he thought for everyone's best. He is the Alpha after all. 

He'll find someone way better than me and he'll be happy. A person who won't use him for their own freedom, for getting over some fears. A person who will just love him..................more than I do. 

I never realized how much I love him before that night. That night changes my every thought and makes me even weaker. I felt every little feeling that night.

His soft touches, his sinful lips on mine, his words, everything, everything just makes me fall for him even more. I love him a lot but my feelings, my love just brings pain for the other. Just like I brought in Jinwoon's life.

In the end, he left me.

I wouldn't be able to handle it if Jungkook would leave me like Jinwoon. I'll rather die. So, it's better this way.

Surely, our wolves find themselves as their mate but our cruel world, our human mind doesn't let us be together.

I had no choice. I'm sorry, Jungkook. 

I'm sorry for breaking you once again. 

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"

Cheers!" The four males cheer up clinking their wine glasses together.

Taehyung, Jimin, Hosoek and Bogum are currently in the 'Blue Moon', celebrating Bogum's achievement. 

But the omega isn't in his right mind today. He is sitting here with his best friends, celebrating one of his best friend's happiness on the day before Jungkook's engagement with Nayeon.

So practically, he is losing his shit here. His health is not reacting well for a few days. He thought of seeing a doctor but you know when your mind and brain stop working, nothing goes well. 

He sips on his wine twice. But for some unknown reasons, the liquids are not agreeing to go down in his stomach today. He gulps down hard because he just wants to get drunk today. So that he can sleep tomorrow the whole day and wake up with a massive hangover.

Yes, that is his plan. 

But if he can't gulp a single sip then how will he be able to get drunk? Taehyung feels frustrated.

He feels so angry at himself that he puts down the wine glass and then takes the shots Hosoek just brings for him. He chugs it down in one go, making a croaky face. 

"Slow down, Taebear. Your health is not that well." Bogum says as he holds Taehyung's side softly, creasing over the area. 

Taehyung laughs as he says acting like he is drunk already, "Nah, I'm fine."

Bogum looks at him with concern lingering on his eyes. Seeing him that much worried, Jimin pats his back saying, "It's okay, bro. Let him get drunk. One night won't hurt, right? He needs it."

Jimin knows why Taehyung is behaving like this so he tries to make the environment not that much obvious.

"Hey, are you going to 'Monarch' tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, The whole city is invited."

"I've heard, it's going to be huge."

"Just think, only engagement is like this, what they'll do when they'll get married?"

"They look so good together." 

"I know....."

Pain. Taehyung just feels the pain inside his body while hearing those distant chattering. It's aching everywhere.

He never felt this pain before. Not even when he had to remove his mark. Their every word is pinning on his flesh so badly. 

His vision starts blurring like it happened last time that night when he was with Bogum. His stomach curls up as he feels his throat getting heavy. Everything around him is becoming silent gradually. He starts having hearing problems.

He looks at his best friends who are talking to each other and laughing out loud like some crazy dorks. Maybe talking about some shitty matter or Jimin is bickering about one of his many clients. But he couldn't hear a word. 

He tries to maintain his balance as he stands up. He excuses himself quickly, dragging his feet which is feeling like thousands of kilograms and rushes towards the washroom. 

Thanking God that no one notices him in this crowded place, he gets into a toilet and throws everything up whatever he had in his stomach!

What the fuck has happened to me? I can't even have a shot now?

Taehyung groans but then again his face goes inside the toilet as he vomits continuously. The omega was about to lose his balance but in a moment he felt a strong arms grip around his shoulder and the other hand held his head softly. 

He didn't protest, thinking that it might be Bogum. So he balances his body giving his all strength onto the arms. Then he feels someone removing his hair from his forehead, slightly creasing on it. It makes him relax instantly. 

When every single drop of alcohol leaves his body, he sits on the ground, leaning on the strong body which engulfs him in its warmth. The omega sighs as he feels so good and safe sitting like that.

After a moment, he feels like someone is carrying him up. He doesn't even have the strength to open his eyes and see the person who is now carrying him like a bride.

Taehyung just leans in, resting his head on the other's chest as he feels like he knows this warmth. 

Wait...! 

Taehyung panics suddenly when he gets the smell. His whole body shudders when slowly he gets his senses back to his brain and he mentally prays to all the Gods to prove his thinking wrong.

He slowly opens his eyes as his hands start shaking. When he finally opens his eyes, watching the man who is holding him like he is some kind of a treasure to him, he thinks that he shouldn't have opened his eyes ever.

The man looks down directly at his eyes and Taehyung feels his heart skips a bit. Unknowingly his hands start losing their grip on the other and the man jerks him up to hold him tightly so that he wouldn't fall. 

"What are you doing? Hold tightly."

That voice. It always soothes Taehyung's ears. But the omega doesn't understand what the man is doing here right now at 'Blue Moon.'

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" The said boy stops after a minute and sits the omega down on a chair. 

The Alpha shrugs. Taehyung looks around as he realizes that Jungkook took him to the nearby park and they are sitting in a park chair and there is no one around them.

Jungkook gives him a bottle of water and the omega looks at him once and then looks at the water bottle before shaking his head, declining to drink it. 

"Tae, have it. And sit here while I bring medicine for you." Jungkook shoves the bottle in the omega's hands and turns around to get the medicines.

"Jungkook, I'm alright. You don't have to worry." The Alpha stops. Taehyung sees him standing there in his position stiffly as if he is thinking something. 

The Alpha turns around and Taehyung feels his strength drowns once again as he sees tears in the other's eyes. 

The Alpha comes closer as he snaps in his broken tone, "I've to worry. I've to fucking worry about you. You know why? Because when something happens to you, Tae. It affects me too. Look at you. Your face became pale. You need to see a doctor, Tae." 

"Why are you doing this? Go home. Tomorrow is your engagement." Taehyung spats as sudden anger increases inside him. He doesn't know why he gets angry. It seems like he is having mood swings.

Am I having pre-heat cramps? 

"Tae, If there is anyone in this world who will understand the matter, it is you. One year ago, I gave you so much lecture to move on, now look at me. I'm stuck on you." Jungkook kneels down before him as he trails, "You were the blanket that wrapped itself around me. I resisted you so much but you never gave up on me, right? So why is it so surprising if I fell in love with you after all of these?"

His soft voice makes Taehyung's wolf submissive as Taehyung looks down, closing his eyes. 

"It can be only a connection, it can be because of our wolves, I don't know what it is. But when something happens to you. It affects me a lot. I can't see you like this. It hurts me." 

Silence. Pure silence comes between them. Jungkook takes a deep sigh as he stands up, an action to leave the place. 

"Jungkook...." The omega also stands up as he calls softly, his voice is breaking as a lump starts forming in his throat. 

The Alpha turns around as he holds Taehyung's shoulder softly and whispers, "I promise you, I'll never put the burden of my emotions on you again after today. I'll never ever meet you."

Taehyung's lips start trembling as he looks at the Alpha whose tears are now dropping from his eyes.

Jungkook's hands find their ways on Taehyung's cheeks as he holds them softly saying, "But you promise me one thing." Taehyung looks down as he sobs softly. 

"Look at me." The Alpha orders and the said boy slowly lifts his head up, looking at those teary red eyes. 

Jungkook takes a deep breath as he whispers, "That you'll always be happy. Always. Hmm?"

Taehyung couldn't answer. Jungkook leans down as he presses a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead. The omega closes his eyes with the feeling. 

And in the next second, his wolf starts crying all over again, missing the warmth on him as the Alpha leaves him.....................forever!

______________________________

A/N:

Jungkook notices everything :')

It's funny how the meaning behind their messages were the same! :') 💜

My boys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'm gonna miss this avatar of them in this story 🥺

______________________________

Hey there,

Hope you guys are doing well. I am really sorry to say but I won't be able to update tomorrow. I just need a break for one day. Hope you guys won't mind.

Maybe I'll publish the intro part of my next story tomorrow as that is already edited and ready. So yeah, let's see. 😊

If you liked today's chapter then kindly vote and comment. 😇

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU whoevers birthday is today. You are a blessing of this world. Fighting. 💜

See you on Monday till then be happy and miss me 😘

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.3K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
1.6M 68.2K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
1.7M 83K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...
969K 54.8K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...