The Teacher✓

By ColetteIsSad

"He was my niece's kindergarten teacher." More

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
Prologue
Chapter 1: kindergarten teacher
Chapter 2: lunch date?
Chapter 3: interview
Chapter 4: crushes
Chapter 5: nosy
Chapter 6: restaurant
Chapter 7: B word
Chapter 8: mrs. kim
Chapter 9: jungkook
Chapter 10: miss me?
Chapter 11: fully healed
Chapter 12: bunny smile
Chapter 13: accident
Chapter 15: sunday
Chapter 16: compliments
Chapter 17: clawmachine
Chapter 18: let me do it
Chapter 19: jealous
Chapter 20: bus
Chapter 21: protective
Chapter 22: ocean park
Chapter 23: you're like sarang
Chapter 24: bored
Chapter 25: nasty plastic
Chapter 26: solar oh
Chapter 27: upset
Chapter 28: talk
Chapter 29: nothing to do
Chapter 30: the truth
chapter 31: forgive her
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
Chapter 32: about him
Chapter 33: play date
Chapter 34: double date?
Chapter 35: feel this way
Chapter 36: nervous
Chapter 37: fucked up
Chapter 38: decision
Chapter 39: love problem
Chapter 40: guilty
Chapter 41: letter
Chapter 42: important
Chapter 43: 101 ways
Chapter 44: birthday plan
Chapter 45: I miss him
Chapter 46: I miss you
Chapter 47: nerve wrecking
Chapter 48: suspicious man
𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
Chapter 49: rumours?
Chapter 50: achOo
Chapter 51: yes daddy taehyung
Chapter 52: Christmas party
Chapter 53: will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 54: cuddles
Chapter 55: sleep tight love
Chapter 56: 365 days or frozen two?
Chapter 57: crepe cake
Chapter 58: ignored
Chapter 59: merry christmas
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
Chapter 60: flirting?
Chapter 61: long distance relationship
Chapter 62: seoul
Chapter 63: you sound like- Y/n?!
Chapter 64: dUdE, did you do drugs?
Chapter 65: i'm yours
Chapter 66: perfume
Chapter 67: party
Chapter 68: hiatus
Chapter 69: personal info
Chapter 70: I want a baby!
Chapter 71: sexual
Chapter 72: morning after
Chapter 73: surprise
Chapter 74: propose
Epilogue
Deleted scene(s) #1
Deleted scene(s) #2
Deleted scene(s) #3

Chapter 14: friends

6.5K 319 5
By ColetteIsSad

Y/n and jungkook was sitting at the police station, while taehyung, aaron and sarang was back to the school, taehyung was insisting to come and just take some emergency leave, but jungkook stopped him and finally gave up.

"I'm nervous" y/n said biting her bottom lip while playing with her fingers "don't be you're the victim here and I'm here" jungkook said playfully trying to lighten y/n's mood "thanks" y/n thanked giving him her infamous smile.

"Woah you look much prettier when you smile you should smile often" jungkook said "nah, you're just saying that to lighten my mood I appriciate it" y/n said shaking her head in disapproval.

"What? I'm not haven't you seen your face? Of course you do" jungkook said nudging y/n's shoulder "okay oka-"

"Mr jeon." One of the cops interrupted and bowed as well as y/n and jungkook "we've done some investigation Mr jeon and it turns out that he's mentally ill, it looks impossible because he looks decent and a normal person. We will send him to a mental hospital." The cop explained.

"It turns out that he's mentally ill" jungkook explained to taehyung who's sitting opposite him "I was so nervous" y/n said chuckling "me neither I thought you really did what that guy said" jungkook said laughing with y/n

"But taehyung hyung's reaction is the best" jungkook said teasingly but before taehyung could excuse his self the bell rang.

"Bye guys!!" Y/n bid "wait! Y/n you should meet our friends!" Jungkook said "uh? When?" Y/n ask "this Sunday taehyung hyung will be there!" Jungkook said with such enthusiasm "okay" y/n replied earning a grin from jungkook "Bye bye!" Sarang beamed "bye!" Aaron waved.

Y/n opened the house door surprisingly it's opened it means her brother is back and it's too early, y/n slowly opened the door searching for her brother "what if someone's inside?" Y/n ask herself after the traumatizing experience on the restaurant she can't help but felt nervous.

Sarang stared suspiciously at her unnie and just shrug It off and went in pushing the door wide open making y/n Let out a gasp "yah Sarang ah that's ungrateful" y/n said pouting "I'm sorry unnie but you're taking too long and I want to see appa and tell him what happened to you, look you have bruises!"

"How would you know if your appa is back huh?" Y/n said glaring at the young girl who pointed her finger to the shoes and her father's car, y/n dumbfoundedly stared at the shoes and the car blinking her eyes twice " I think I have a trauma now" y/n mumbled.

"Daddy! I have a story!" Sarang yelled as y/n sigh in relief "what is it Sarang ah?" Kihyan asked as he lift up the girl " there was a-" Sarang started but kihyan stopped her to make her quiet and look at y/n worriedly as he saw the dark bruises and light bruises on y/n's elbow and wrist "what happened to your elbow and wrist?" Kihyan ask protectedly "Daddy I was about to tell you the story about what happened to unnie!" Sarang whined.

"Let Sarang explain she won't stop whining if you don't let her" y/n said as her brother ignored his daughter "Sarang tell me the details" kihyan said earning an eager nod to Sarang.

Meanwhile... taehyung and jungkook silently walk to the parking lot while Aaron is hanging on jungkook's arm "hyung can you stay with us?" Aaron ask taehyung, as taehyung look at him and pursed a smile "I have so many things to do Aaron remember I'm a teacher and I need to arrange what I'm going to teach you tomorrow" taehyung explained as Aaron pouted in response "hyung is that a lot?" Jungkook ask "no not really" taehyung replied "then you can come with us for awhile" Aaron beamed as taehyung teasingly think for awhile and nod.

"I see you two getting close huh?" Taehyung spoke out of nowhere making jungkook think for awhile at what he's talking about but then the thought of Sarang make him grinned "Yeah! You and Sarang are you going to date her soon?" Jungkook said to Aaron who stared at him in confusion "Sarang and I are friends" Aaron replied innocently while taehyung gently smack jungkook's head earning his attention.

"Pabo I was talking about you and y/n" taehyung said while jungkook stared at him dumbfounded "ofcourse you want us to be friends right?" Jungkook said almost like a question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.3K 43
"Little Innocent Rinhi.. I wish you knew who you were speaking too." -
17.8K 721 20
"shes not always an ice queen."
374 9 26
k.nj♡ ' 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 '
41.7K 1.8K 15
-When I will grow up, I want to marry you, Jimin-ah.