Love Isn't Always Fair [Jayy...

By TwentyOnePugs

What happens when Andy Biersack's little sister Emmaline goes on warped tour with black veil brides and falls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important Notice D:<
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sexy llamas ;P
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 16

7.4K 178 17
By TwentyOnePugs

***This chapter is dedicated to ScarPurdy for their comment on the previous chapter which made me laugh a bit and because well,i got threatened to get stuffed koalas named bob thrown at me if i didn't update. xD***

~~~Emmaline's POV~~~

My eyes opened to see Jayy's face right infront of mine.He looked so peaceful sleeping as sound as he was.I tried to sit up and his arms wrapped around my waiste.''Don't go Daniel," he sleepily murmured.I bit my lip as a rush of sadness came across me.''Jayy,let go i need to go to the bathroom," i whispered.One of his eye's slowly opened and his face was covered in dissapointment and sadness,"Sorry," he mumbled.He let go of me and I climbed over him.

I walked to the bathroom,i didn't really need to go there i just had to get out of Jayy's grip before he thought I was Daniel and raised his hopes."You're up early." i spun around to see Dahvie scratching his head."Nice hair," i laughed before entering the bathroom.I grabbed brush and started brushing the knots out of my hair."So how's Jayy?'' he asked."He's quiet." i mumbled."and he thought i was Daniel this morning." Dahvie shook his head.''I still can't believe he would do this to him again." Dahvie walked out the bathroom and I followed him out to the kitchen area.

"I'm starving." i complained."Well get in the kitchen then." Dahvie winked.''Asshole." i said as i poked my tongue out at him.I walked to the fridge and there was a Monster."Who's monster is this?'' i asked as i held it up."Mine." Dahvie poked his tongue out."Can i pwese have it,ill buy you another," i said in a baby tone."Fine." he yawned.I opened the can and took a big gulp of it.There was nothing better than a Monster in the morning.

I threw myself on the couch next to Dahvie."What time is it?'' I asked curiously.He looked down at his phone,"Uh,9,17." It was actually quite early and i slept a lot,im surprised i managed to go back to sleep last night.The thoughts kept coming back to me about last night.Jayy cuddled up to me,his warm body against mine.No Emm.No,he is one of your best friends and he just got cheated on,you can't do this.I shook the thoughts out of my head and looked back to Dahvie."So why are you up so early?'' I raised an eyebrow."Because i heard your fatass up and walking." he snickered.''Oh yep,because my ass is just that fat it talks and makes sounds." i rolled my eyes sarcasticly.''What did I just hear? that made no sense what so ever." 

"So what time's the show today?'' I asked."Uh...I don't know,but its after twelve." 

I nodded.

~~~3 hours later~~~

"Go wake Jayy up,theres a show in an hour and a half." Drew announced.I got up off the couch and walked back to my bunk where Jayy was sleeping.I opened the curtain slowly and Jayy rolled over."So you are awake?'' i smiled.He had no emotions."Sleep well?'' but still no reply from him,he just rolled back over."Jayy,you have to get up,you have a show in an hour and a half." i pleaded."I'm not going." he said bluntly."Jayy,you have to,for the fans.They love you." i begged.He shook his head.I moved into my bunk so I was next to him and he sat up."Jayy,please,for the fans." i looked into his chocolate brown eyes.He sighed,"For the fans." 

I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug."Everything will be okay Jayy." i whispered as i pulled away."no it's not.I've lost him.Forever." he was on the verge of crying."You'll find someone new,someone who will love you and someone you can trust." he nodded."Now if I were you i'd go get ready." i shot him a small smile then hopped out of my bunk.Everyone turned their heads at me as i walked back to the couch,''What?'' i asked raising one of my eyebrows."Did you manage to get him out of the bunk?'' Sally asked."Yeah,eventually." i sighed.

Sally,Drew and Dahvie stood up and walked to the door,"We're going to set up the merch tent and get everything ready,you coming Emm?'' Sally asked.I shook my head."Okay,see you when you come down and remember to take the keys and lock the door behind you." Sally shot me a quick smile as she shut the door behind her.

"Jayy!" I called out.There was no reply,only dead silence."Jayy!" I yelled again.There was no reply once again,only the sound of my breathing was to be heard.I got up off the couch and sighed as i walked to my bunk.I opened the curtain and Jayy wasn't in there.He must have been getting ready.I checked his bunk and there was no sight of him,so he was in the bathroom.I walked back to the bus door and opened it,i was going to go with Sally,Dahvie and Drew but they had already gone out of sight.I sighed as I shut the door again and threw myself onto the couch.

It was a hot day and I was wearing Black Skinny jeans with a jacket.I laid my head on the pillow and put my leg on the arm rest.I took my phone out and decided to text cc.

E:Boo!

Cc:OMG a ghost,that explains your paleness ;D 

E: D; I'm not that pale ,_, Anyways what chu doing?

Cc:Oh you know.Lounging around.You should come over.

E:I'll come over later today,i was planning on watching you guys perform today.

I heard what sounded like glass smashing comeing from where the bunks were.I quickly stood up and threw my phone on the couch.I walked as fast as I could to Jayys bunk,"Jayy!" I yelled.There was no reply once again.The bathroom door was shut and I instantly knew he was in there."Jayy!" I yelled again.I shook my head as once again he didn't reply.I turned the bathroom door handle and surprisingly it was unlocked.I pushed the door as wide as it would go and there I saw Jayy staring at a smashed mirror,with his hands by his side.There was blood in on the sink and on the table.

His head dropped low as he avoided any eye contact."Jayy what did you do?'' I asked as I walked behind him slowly.He wasn't talking.When I got closer i saw his hand,it had shards of glass in it and it was bleeding.''Jayy look here," i said softly.He looked in my direction."Why did you do this?'' I asked.I felt like a mother who had just saw their son do something bad,but it had to be done.Once again he just ignored me.I knelt down and grabbed the first aid kit that was under the sink.I pulled out the tweasers,butterfly bandages and a normal bandage.

I grabbed his arm and rested it on the sink."I don't need your help,im fine,thanks anywyas." he said.I could hear the pain in his voice,and i knew it wasn't pain from punching the mirror but pain from Daniel."Jayy,you need to get the glass out and I can do that." i said re-assuringly.He sighed and passed me his hand.I grabbed the tweasers and slowly pulled the pieces of glass out of his hand.I applied the butterfly bandages to the cuts that we're big and then wrapped another bandage around his hand."Now go get ready while I clean this up.'' i sighed.He walked out of the bathroom leaving me to clean the bathroom.I quickly cleaned all the blood and glass up.

I don't know how i'm going to tell Dahvie that the mirror broke.

I walked out the bathroom to see Jayy sitting on the couch all ready.I felt like i was looking after a child although he is older than me."Okay,lets go,you'll be on soon." i quickly said.As i walked to the door i felt Jayys hand grab my arm and spin me around."Sorry." he mumbled.I was shocked,why was he sorry? he hadn't done anything wrong,"Jayy why are you sorry you haven't done anything wrong." i said reassuringly."Yes I have,i made you clean that up and i'm just ignoring you when you're trying to care about me.'' The sadness was written all over his face."Jayy.It's fine,trust me.I know how you're feeling right now,but promise me you'll go out on stage today and do it for the fans." He nodded but the pain and sorrow expression did not leave his face.

We made our way to the back of the stage where everyone was already set up."You're late! you are on in 10minutes!" Drew yelled.I walked over to Dahvie leaving Jayy to get fully set up."About time you made it." Dahvie said sarcasticly."yeah,had some issues..Jayy kind of punched the mirror,so i had to fix his hand up and clean the bathroom.Oh and uh,your mirror is kind of smashed." i said as quickly as i could."Jayy punched the mirror?" Dahvie stuttered.I nodded."Is he alright?'' Dahvie asked concerned."Yeah at the moment,i cleaned up his hand." 

"Guys! You're on!" Drew yelled.Everyone ran on stage and Jayy walked fast.I knew he was going to do this.The first song they performed was sexting.Jayy's voice occasionally cracked throughout it and it was only the first song.Jayy had no emotion what so ever while on stage,but atleast he was on stage giving the fans what they wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meow! I update yay? o_o....Sorry if it wasn't as long as you guys would want,i had such a hard time writing this ,_, and yeah.This next notice is VERY IMPORTANT,i think.So Seriously,in a week i'm having to give my school laptop back in and my other laptop broke,so all chapters will be written on my phone like my other fanfic.Writing on my phone takes a bit longer and there are usually quite a lot of mistakes due to stupid auto correct,and phone lag.So yeah,that's all i wanted to tell you guys :3 oh and

Please remember to Fan,Vote and Comment :3 If i get 50 fans i will be so so so so so so so happy ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 200 23
When life gives you warped tour tickets, meet your future husband Andy Biersack, duh! In this book a girl (me lol) goes to warped tour her first eve...
154K 4.4K 28
Black Veil Brides go back to Ohio to visit their girlfriends before the Vans Warped Tour starts.They're absolutely stoked to be on Warped and to perf...
8.1K 250 23
The story of Sarah Mills, Andy Biersack's girlfriend. She has just graduated and is taken to LA with Black Veil Brides for the Warped Tour. On the wa...
1.6K 58 15
Andy Biersack and the rest of the Black Veil Brides are currently on tour and their next stop is New York City. On their first day there, the guys a...