Never Tell (Royce)

By ChresandJay_

Jacob and Chresanto are both grown men now. Jacob is a model and actress. Chresanto owns the biggest producti... More

Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter 2: back to Cali
Chapter 3: reunited
Chapter 4: winners & Losers
Chapter 5: battles
Chapter 6: someone else
Chapter 7: moving on...i think
Chapter 8: experencing new things
Chapter 9: rise and shine
Chapter 10: assholes
Chapter 11: apologies
Chapter 12: fuck you
Chapter 13: one more time
Chapter 14: nobody knows
Chapter 15: on to the next
Chapter 16: tension (short)
Chapter 17: my addiction
Chapter 18: the dinner
Chapter 19: mornings
Chapter 20: life or death
Chapter 21: life or death (continued)
Chapter 22: i care
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (filler to chapter 25)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (short)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (filler)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (final)
Epilouge
"Number" Lyrics

Chapter 28

2.2K 114 39
By ChresandJay_

Jacob's P.O.V

I was downstairs talking to Ray. I was sitting on the counter while he was on the other side of the kitchen leaning again the other counter side. He was acting strange. Like he was thinking heavy.

Me: Ray you ok ?

Ray: nah man im not ok

He put his face in his hands and sighed. I rubbed his back.

Me: wassup bruh

Ray: Zonnique's pregnant Jay

My body tensed up. Does Ray think that baby is his ? I thought it was Chres's baby ? Is Zonnique trying to keep them both ?What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Ray: Jacob you ok

Me: yea i-im fine i just thought that-

Before i could even finish the sentence he did the unthinkable. He kissed me. I instantly pulled away.

Me: Ray what are you doing ?

Ray: im sorry i couldnt help myself. Im just.... Im sorry

Me: it's ok

I mumbled. This is awkward. I looked at him as he stared at me. He smiled and i smiled back but my smile was more friendly his was more....lustful.

Ray: your gorgeous Jacob

Me: thank you

I turned the other way trying to hide my blush. Oh god Jacob stop. I heard someone clear there throat and i jumped turning around seeing Zonnique. I just continued to drink my water.

Chres: Zonnique's moving in with us

I spit out my water as he mumbled. I KNOW this nigga did NOT just say she's moving in with us in MY house ! What the hell is he thinking ?! I coughed as i tried to clear my air ways of water

Jacob: as in moving in MY house ?!

Chres: yea Jacob Ray you can move in to if you want.

Ray: thanks bruh

Me: were is my say in this ?!

Chres: you didnt have one !

Me: FUCK YOU MEAN I DIDNT HAVE ONE ?!

Chres: Jacob not now lets go please

Me: NO ! Tell me why she's staying first ?!

Chres: she caring my fucking child ! If i say she's staying she's staying !

Ray: your child what ?!

Me: How do you even know thats your child ! She told Ray it was his !

Chres: Zonnique what the fuck ?!

Me: you know what yall can figure this shit out on yall own im leaving !!

I grabbed my jacket and the car keys and headed for the door.

Chres: Jacob wait !

Me: what Chres ?

Chres: what happened to staying by my side ? What happened to us needing each other ?

Me: thats still true but im not competing with the mother of your child. she'll win and im not ready to lose someone again in my life.

Chres: you wont loose me. She knows i dont want her i want you and only you.

Me: the last time you said that i ended up crying in my bed for several hours. Dont say ut if you dont mean it

Chres: but i promise this time ! I swear to you i will get on my two knees to make you believe me !

Me: Chres im not going through this ag-?

Chres: Jacob please ! I'll make a scene infront of this whole neighborhood for you to believe me.

He got down on two knees and held my hands. I giggled. I didnt actually think he'd do it.

Me: can you get up please

Chres: no not until you say you believe me and that you love me.

Me: ok ok i love you and i believe you now get up

He stood up and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. I put my arms around his neck as he did my waist. He pulled away and looked at me.

Chres: i love you Jacob Anthony Perez-August

Me: Perez-August ?

Chres: yea thats gone be your name soon baby boy

Me: well im fine with that, but i love you to Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August. Long ass name.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my hand and we headed back inside to hear Ray and zonnique fussing.

Ray: so that baby is Chres's ?!

Zonnique: no baby its yours !

Ray: then why is chres calling it his huh ?!

Zonnique: because he wants me back !

Ray: BULLSHIT ! He has Jacob what he want you for ?!

Zonnique: im his baby momma he'll always want me !

Ray: better hope so cause Daniel's gonna kill you when he finds out that you told them who's after them.

Zonnique: no he wont Chres would take a bullet for me !

Ray: like i said before i want no damn part of this Chres is my nigga and im not doing this shit with you !

Zonnique: i'll just tell Daniel YOU snitched !

Ray: do it ! I'll be glad to kill him. Its crazy didnt you guys sleep together to ? So you really dont know who's baby that is !

Me: well damn

I mumbled and put my face in the crook of Chres neck. He knew i was laughing and plucked my arm. I tried to hold in my laughs but i just couldnt.

Chres: are yall done ?!

Zonnique: how long have you been standing there ?

Me: long enough to know your working with Daniel

Zonnique: IM NOT WORKING WITH HIM GOD ! I told him i wanted no part in this just like ray but.......

Chres: but what ?!

Zonnique: he said he would kill me Veah and my unborn child if i told anyone he were after you.

Ray: shake my damn head !

Chres: fuck man !! We'll never know what he's going to do. Zonnique i need you to do something for me ?

Me: oh another great idea chres ? Wooo hoo

Hint my sarcasm.

Chres: i need you to make it seem like you're cool with him and tell us everything he's planning

Zonnique: Chres i cant !

Chres: you can and you will !

Zonnique: do you want me to die ?

Chres: no ! But we need you to do this. Obviously he trusts you, let him continue to trust you.

Zonnique: but thats being disloyal

Me: like you were disloyal when you had sex with the whole fucking team and dont know who yo baby daddy is bitch your way past disloyal.

Ray: JACOB !

Me: what ?! Somebody gotta tell her !

Zonnique: your not so loyal either ! Lets not forget about Kevin !

Chres: Jacob what is she talkin about ?

Me: i dont know

Zonnique: your such a damn liar Jacob and you call me disloyal !

Me: and bitch you still are i wouldnt be surprised if that baby wasnt chres or Ray's.

Zonnique: lets not forget that Chres will always want me

Me: dont hold your breath on it. Still want her to move in Chres ?

Chres: yes Jacob i do.. She's carrying my child

I groaned and leaned against the wall. Zonnique smirked at me and i flicked her off.

Chres: were going to head out. Be packed up by tonight.

Chres grabbed my hand but i snatched it away. We walked to the car and i got in not saying a word.

Chres: what was Zonnique talking about ?

I didnt answer.

Chres: ANSWER ME DAMNIT !

I jumped but didnt speak. He chuckled and started to drive. When we arrived to the house i went inside and marched right upstairs with Chres behind me.

Chres: Jacob imma ask you one more time what the fuck was she talking about.

He gritted through his teeth. I was scared a litle but didnt answer. I took off my shoes and my jacket when he grabbed my wrist that sill had fresh bruises on them.

Chres: Jacob im not playing wit you ! Are you cheating on me ?!

Me: Chres your hurting me !!

He let go and just looked so angry. He sat down on the bed and a tear dropped but he quickly wiped them away.

Me: C-chres im not c-cheating on you

Chres: im not so sure i believe you

Me: i knew you weren't thats why i didnt say anything to you !

Chres: i just... I need to think

Me: no Chres you dont. Admit it your hearts still with Zonnique. You even went against my word.. your boyfriend.. The one you claim you love so much for her. I told you im not competing with her. Im just not ready to loose another fight.

Chres: i already told you you didnt have to.
Its only you regardless of what you think. My heart is with you and i swear to you on EVERYTHING. I just dont want to believe your cheating on

Me: and im not ! You have to trust me if you want this relationship to work.

Chres: i trust you and i believe you

I nodded and sat on his lap.

Me: just know that when Zonnique moves in she's going to try anything and everything to get you back.

Chres: i promise you i wont fall in her trap baby boy.

Me: better not cause id have to kick some ass and wreck some cars ! They would be yall Christmas gift

He laughed and i giggled.

Chres: no need for that. I got yo christmas gift in my pants

He smirked and i scrunched up my face and we laughed.

Chres: i love you

Me: i love you too

He tried to kiss me but i mushed his forehead back and laughed. He hates when i do that but oh well.

TBCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT since i updated 2 times today i wont update until Christmas eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.3K 29
Jacob Perez was never noticed. He passes straight and no-one would look at him. Butt does he care? No... He's a book worm... and also gay... He only...
34K 1.1K 13
Jacob is the geek of the school and also is a homosexual. He get's bullied on a daily basis because of it. He can and will not be able to stop it bec...
104K 2.9K 44
Chresanto and Bahja were best friends since grade school but Bahja's awful home life causes them to split apart for what will become the next 10 year...
88.7K 5.3K 33
"What will our parents think?" "They'll be pissed, of course... But, Jacob, I don't care. I don't care about what they have to say about it". "You...