Dance With Me

By film-nerd

"It takes two to tango," He murmurs in her ear as she wraps a delicate arm around his neck, her right leg wra... More

uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
sies
siete
nueve
dies
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
diesciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veinte uno
veinte dos
veinte tres
veinte cuatro
viente cinco
viente sies
viente siete
viente ocho
epílogo

ocho

2.1K 66 6
By film-nerd

Demi

I grumble a string of curses as I got out of bed, my doorbell ringing rapidly for my attention. I glare at my front door as I walk toward it in only panties and a black tank top, it was way too early for my liking.

"What?!" I say as I slam open my door, finding a Nick Jonas standing in my door mat, a shoe box in his hands while he wore a black swim trunks, a grey shirt on with sandals.

He raises his eyebrows at me, his eyes taking in my attire while a small smirk play on his lips. "You might wanna change into a bikini for where we'll be going, or you can just stay like that 'kiss my ass panties'." He says and my eyes widened, looking down at myself as I saw the letters kiss my ass scattered on my panties. I quickly pulled my shirt over it, glaring at Nick as I felt my face flush while he just gives me a stupid grin.

"Where the hell are we going?" I ask him and he smirks.

"To the beach, the gang is on there way there so I thought I'll give you a heads up and bring you the new heels I got for you." He says and holds the shoe box out to me, I grab it with one hand while I glare at him.

"Thanks, give me ten minutes and I'll be ready." I say and turn around, walking back into my apartment with my shoe box in hand, I heard Nick wolf whistle at me.

"Damn! I'd defiantly tap that!"

"Bésame el culo Nicolas!" (Kiss my ass Nicolas!) I say and heard him laugh as I disappear into my room, closing the door behind me. I walk over to my bed and set the shoe bok down before opening it. The same pair of heels were there, same color and same size, just new. I smiled, he really did got me the heels. I close it again before stripping down to nothing then running to my bathroom.

Taking a quick cold shower in record time, I then step out and wrap a fluffy towel around my dripping wet body. I dried myself quickly, thanking God yesterday because I shaved my legs before walking back to my room. I let the towel drop to my feet before putting on my black and white two piece bikini. I then slip on some demin jean shorts before pulling my black tank top over my head again, racking my fingers through my hair.

I sprayed myself with some perfume before grabbing my duffel bag and stuffing some extra clothes, phone, earbuds, money, sunblock, towel and camera. I grab my sunglasses and slip them on, before slunging my duffel bag over my shoulder then grabbing my acoustic guitar beside my bed. I slip on my sandals before opening my bedroom door, walking back to Nick.

He was helping himself to a bottle of water from my fridge. "Make yourself at home, why don't you?" I say and he gives me a smirk before putting the bottle back inside my fridge.

"Gladly," He says and he walks over to me. I hand him my guitar to carry. He grabs my guitar, shooting me a smile before walking back to my front door.

I follow him, admiring the view of his ass. I close my door behind me, locking it before following Nick to the elevators.

We step inside and waited for the elevator to take us down to the lobby. When there, I follow Nick to his dark green Jeep. "Nice ride," I commented, looking at his Jeep happily. He grins at me, putting my guitar in the back seat, I then shrug off my duffel bag and put my bag next to my guitar, noticing another bag who I think is his in the seat.

"Thanks, its my baby." He says and I laugh before walking to the passenger seat, jumping right in and notice there wasn't a door. I shrug, liking his Jeep as I put on my seatbelt. Nick gets in next to me and puts on his own seatbelt, before turning on his Jeep and pulling out of the parking space.

I smile to myself, my hair flapping widely against the wind as Nick gets on the freeway. I kick my feet up on the dashboard, loving the feeling of the hot Miami sun beating down on us and the heat.

I reach over and turn on his radio, Nick glancing at me with that smile never leaving his lips. I crack up the volume high, Maroon 5 song Maps came on and I grin, before belting out the lyrics loudly, Nick joining me.

"I miss the taste of a sweeter life, I miss the conversation, I'm searching for a song tonight, I'm changing all of the stations," We sang, and I dance in my seat as Nick continue to drive.

We soon got to the beach, and I smile as I saw it was full of people. Nick quickly finds a open parking space and he takes it before turning off the Jeep. I took off my seatbelt before hopping out of my seat and onto the ground, letting out a content sigh.

"Ugh, I fucking love Miami." I say before turning back to Nick, giving him a grin.

"Me too, its fucking amazing." He says, grabbing his bag and slunging it over his shoulder. I grab my own bag and shrug it on before grabbing my guitar and following Nick to the beach.

"Look, they're over there." Nick says, pointing to a place on the beach where I saw our friends laying down towels and their things, between two shaded trees.

"Good eye Nick," I say, smiling at him as we move our way around people to our friends.

"Amores! Llegamos!" (Loves! We're here!) I yell, grinning widely at my friends.

"Demi! Nick!" They yelled and I was tackle into hugs by the girls, I kissed each of their cheeks before setting my bag and guitar down by their stuff.

"Hey boys," I greeted the guys, giving them hugs and kissing their cheeks as they greeted me. I smiled, they pick a perfect place. I saw they brought a cooler, a volleyball, a hammock, a trumpet, another guitar, a small drum and, of course, a radio.

"Alright guys, let's hit the beach!" Gavin yells and we all let out whoops, we started to take off our clothes and strip down to our swim ware.

I slip off my jean shorts, kicking them to the side before grabbing the hem of my tank top before yanking it off.

I heard wolf whistles from the boys as the girls and myself stood there in our bikinis before putting on sun block.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say to Nick, since he was starring at me. I smirk as he snaps out of his trance before rolling his eyes at me.

Nick then grabs his shirt and pulls it off his head, making my eyes budge as I saw his six pack and abs. He was fucking muscular, and I badly wanted to run my hands down his chest.

"Holy shit, he's so fucking hot." I mutter to myself before quickly grabbing my phone and taking a picture of him without him noticing.

I then put my phone away before following them to the beach, still slightly overwhelm by Nick's hotness.

I shook it off, grinning as we went into the water.

A few hours later, we were out of the water and playing by the volleyball net. Girls versus boys.

I laugh as Nick takes the volleyball, he was serving and he had his sunglasses on but was still shirtless. I stayed how I was, in my bikini, with my sunglasses on as I was on the center in the back.

He throws the ball up in the air and as it comes down, he hits it hard and I smirk as it came toward me.

"Mine!" I yelled to my girls, putting my hands together as I drop to my knees and hit the volleyball, it bounces back to the boys.

Drake misses the ball and curses as it falls onto the sand next to him, the guys yelling at him.

I laugh as I stood back up, sand sticking onto my legs as Marisol came over to me and slaps my ass, saying. "Good hit babe."

I grin at her. "We're totally going to win this." I tell her and she nods.

"Hell yes, come on Mack! Show them how we girls do it!" She says as we move places, Mack now was serving.

We played until the boys won at the game, they were showing off and boasting that they were the best.

I roll my eyes at them, smiling as they crouch under the net before walking over to us, proud smiles on their faces.

"You guys cheated!" Alicia says, pointing at them with a small smile on her face.

"How so?" Gavin asks, quirking a eyebrow at her direction.

"Because! You all are like sex gods, shirtless sex gods, and playing volleyball in the sun! You were distracting us with your sexiness!" She says, and I laugh partially because it was true.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Nick, since he kept flexing his muscles and just yeah, I was melting inside.

While they bicker back and forth, I heard a familiar song coming on in a radio beside our volleyball net. Vida by Ricky Martin was playing loudly.

"Finally the time has come, Let's just dance in the sun, Everybody grab someone, And let with love make us one," Ricky Martin's voice sang in the radio, and I grin as it starts.

I quickly walk over to Nick, grabbing his arm and tugging him toward me.

"Come on, dance with me." I say, smiling at him as he gives me a amused look.

We started to dance along to the song, our friends joining us as people stop to look at us.

"La mano pa' arriba," I threw my hands in the air, grinning widely as Nick look to me for translation, he follows my movements. "Todo el mundo abajo," I crouch and he follows me, we laugh at each other as our friends follow us. "Da una vueltecita," I stood up straight and walk toward him, grabbing his hand before making him spin me around. He smiles at me, then I hold our hands above our heads as I spin him around. "Que sigue este canto; La mano pa' arriba, Todo el mundo abajo, Da una vueltecita, Que sigue este canto," We did it again, and I made sure to sway my hips more as I dance closely to Nick.

"La vida buena, Buena vida es, Everyone across the world, Man and Women boy and girl," Ricky sings and I smile before walking over to the crowd surrounding us, I walk to a group of teenager girls and smile at them.

"Come on girls, let's dance! Don't be shy!" I say, grabbing the first girl's hands and tugging her to my friends. She laughs as I pull her, her friends following us as my friends go over and starts to pull random people to dance too.

Soon enough, we got a lot of people dancing with us.

When the song ended, I grin as I clap along with everyone, the crowd cheering us on.

"That was awesome guys!" I say to my friends as the crowd starts to leave, I grin widely as they came over to me.

"Did you saw the guy I pulled with me? He was literally busting out some moves!" Winter says, laughing as she comes over to us.

I chuckle as we all started to walk back to our place, Nick by my side as we were hungry. We ate lunch and sat around, talking with each other and having a good time.

Hours later, it was already night and many people already left, only a few people were around.

We were still here, not wanting to leave just yet. I was currently sitting on the hammock that the boys tied between the two trees. Nick sat next to me as we swayed back and forth slowly, his arm around my shoulder. Our friends sat on folded chairs, or on their towels or on a few logs, a small fire in the center of our circle.

I pick up my guitar, setting it on my lap as Nick gives me a confuse look beside me, I just smile at him.

I started to strum my guitar softly, humming as I got the attention of our friends. "Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep, Dreaming about the things we could be; But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, Said no more counting dollars, We'll be counting starts, yeah we'll be counting stars," I started to sing Counting Stars by One Republic before starting to strum quickly.

"I see this life like a swinging vine, Swing my heart across the line, In my face is flashing signs, Seking out and ye shall find," Nick sings next to me, tapping his thigh rhythmically and I grin as we started to play together.

"Old, but I'm not that old, Young, but I'm not that bold, I don't think the world is sold, I'm just doing what we're told," Marisol sings next, shooting me a grin as we all started to sing the song together, belting the lyrics out loudly.

"Take that money, Watch it burn, Sink in the river, The lessons I learned!" We all sang, finishing the song, and I let the guitar notes hanging in the air as I grin. They clap and cheered, laughing and talking loudly.

"I didn't know you could sing or play guitar," Nick says, nudging my shoulder as he gives me a smile.

"Dancing isn't the only thing I can do," I say, winking at him. "but what about you? Mr-high-notes-Jonas, that was amazing." I tell him, nudging him back.

He chuckles at me. "Well believe it or not, I can do another musical things too. Dancing is just my favorite," He says and I smile.

He gets up from the hammock and holds his hand out to me. "Come on," He says, motioning for me to stand up. I raise a brow at him before standing up, grabbing his hand then he tugs me away from our group.

"Cuidado chica! Usa protección!" (Careful girl! Use protection!) I heard Alicia yell after me and I turn my head to look at her, I flip her the bird as they laugh.

"Caja te la boca Alicia!" (Shut your mouth Alicia!) I yell back and I just heard her laughing even harder.

Nick chuckles next to me as we started to walk slowly to the small waves hitting the shore, our bare feet touching the cool sand. I link my arm with his as we walk, the moon was bright and big in the night sky, the sky adored with stars and not a cloud in sight.

I heard the sound of a trumpet playing behind us, in a jazz kind of tone, and look back to our friends. I could see Cory leaning back on the tree, a trumpet in his hands as he played. He sounded really good.

"Wow, he's good." I say to Nick and he looks down at me, a smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah, Cory's really talented at the trumpet, the guy has a gift." He tells me and I nodded, still smiling as the sound of his trumpet play in the air.

Our feet touch the waves, and we were about ankle deep as Nick turns to me and place his hands on my hips. I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck as we both started to sway together softly to the sound of Cory's trumpet.

My fingers played with his hair, smiling up at him. It was dark, so I could only see the outline of his features but I knew he was here.

"Estamos bailando bajo la luna, y no me quiero ir todavía." (We're dancing under the moon, and I don't want to leave yet.) I say softly, my eyes starting into his chocolate eyes. Something about them was so captivating, just wanted to stare into them forever.

Nick tilts his head to the side in confusion, not understand a word I just said but I shrug, feeling lazy that I don't want to translate.

"What did you say?" He asks me and I gave him a gentle smile.

"Nada. Completamente nada." (Nothing. Completely nothing.) I say and he just gives me a look as I continue to talk in Spanish to him, still not wanting to translate.

"Me gusta tus ojos, marrones pero tienen algo de ellos que me queda cautivada. Pero mas tu sonrisa, una sonrisa que es tan contagioso que hace todo el mundo sonreír, yo también. Tu sonrisa es mi favorita." (I like your eyes, brown but they have something about them that leaves me captivated. But more your smile, a smile that is so contagious that makes everyone smile, me too. Your smile is my favorite.) I spoke to him in Spanish, still starring into his utterly confuse eyes.

"I have absolutely no idea what your saying," Nick says, shaking his head as I chuckle softly as I heard Cory stop playing his trumpet.

"Y no vas a tener ningún idea lo que estoy diciendo. Gracias por el baile Nicolas," (And you're not going to have any idea of what I'm saying. Thank you for the dance Nicolas,) I tell him before reaching up and kissing his cheek softly, letting my lips linger there for a moment before pulling back.

Smiling softly at him, I let go of him before turning around and walking back to our friends, making sure to add a shake to my hips as I left Nick there.

When I got there, I saw that the girls were climbing onto Drake's old truck, laying down blankets and pillows. Guess we're staying the night here.

"Hey chicas," I smile at them as I walk to them, Mack holds her hand out to me and I grab it, she helps me onto the trunk.

"Hey Dems, we're just gonna lay down for the night." Winter tells me and I nodded, sitting down and lean back on the truck.

Marisol takes her spot next to me, and grabs one of the many blankets and pull it over us. I lay my head on her shoulder, my arm lazily wrap around her stomach while she wraps her arm around me as our legs got tangled with the girls.

I close my eyes briefly, the boys getting comfortable in Romeo car for the night. I felt soft lips kiss my forehead and Marisol whispering into my ear. "Buenas noche cariño," (Good night sweetie,)

I smile, cuddling into my best friend's embrace. "Buenas noche Mari," (Good night Mari,) I whisper back before eventually falling asleep.

Today was a amazing day, and it's all thanks to these locos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.4K 46
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} [Nemi Fanfiction] What if Nick was Shane? Would it be better? What would've happen? Would Nick and Demi be together foreve...
274 17 8
Walking right up into his personal space, I put my hand on his knees, separating them slightly so I could step between his legs. His breathing increa...
2 0 16
He whispered in her ear as they danced together, with no space between them. "At this pace, you'll fall again, but at least I'll be there to catch y...
2.9K 53 4
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} Nemi Three-Shot (2017)