Ceo | Bokuaka (old version)

By peeaachyy

!! OLD VERSION !! go read the new version instead please :) More

Introduction
[1] Blind dates
[2] That's not part of my job
[3] Red or black?
[4] Guilty conscious
[5] First name basis
[6] Gas station coffee and a cat
[7] Bean
[8] Gala
[9] Who needs family?
[10] Ethereal
[11] Onigiri Myaa
[12] Feels like home
[13] Return to Japan
[14] Fashion designer stare
[15] Illnesses don't discriminate
[16] Top 3
[17] Blocked
[18] Philisophical questions
[20] You'll live
[21] Birthday wish
[22] Fanfic clichรฉs
[23] A trip back to home
[24] Wandering
hi :)
important!!

[19] Bad at secrets

8K 570 1.1K
By peeaachyy

"Kuroo I swear to god if you say anything I'm committing homicide," Akaashi threatens. 

"I won't! Geez, is it that serious?" 

"Yes! If he finds out, literally everything I worked for will be for nothing!"

"And I can't tell anyone about this?" Kuroo asks for confirmation.

Akaashi shakes his head. "No one. The more people that know the more likely it is to slip out."

"...Can I tell Kenma?"

Akaashi gives him a glare. "What don't you get about tell nobody?"

"Right...tell nobody," Kuroo trails off. "Can I tell Oikawa?"

"...I chose the wrong person to tell this to..."

"I won't say anything, I swear! You need me for this anyways! I'm involved in this as much as you are," Kuroo defends. 

"Sadly," he sighs. "Just remember, you can't tell anyone. Especially not Kou."

"Of course, I'm not that dumb."

"For some reason I find a hard time believing that..."

"Hey! I graduated top of my class!"

"So did I, you're not special," the younger deadpans. 

"Right, I forgot you're 'perfect Akaashi,'" Kuroo rolls his eyes. "I won't say anything, I swear," he promises. 

Akaashi gives him a judging look before dropping the subject.

-

On the other side of the door was Bokuto. An ear pressed against the door, listening to the muffled voices of an arguing Kuroo and Akaashi. 

He had originally left the two inside  his office, going on a trip to the 15th floor to talk to some board members. He figured the discussion would last at least 45 minutes, but to his suprise it lasts only a little bit over 20 minutes so he heads back up early.

When Bokuto hears Akaashi's muffled voice insulting Kuroo, he couldn't say he was suprised. Quite the opposite, Bokuto found the two entertaining.

It was normal for the two to be constantly bickering. Something about Kuroo just made Akaashi lose his patience and unbothered attitude. 

But his amusement soon turned into confusion when he actually started to pay attention to what the two were talking about. He knows he shouldn't be snooping in on what they're saying, but he can't help it.

As the conversation progresses between the two, Bokuto can feel the frown on his face growing. From their words, they're hiding something, that's clearly evident. 

"Just remember, you can't tell anyone. Especially not Kou," he hears Akaashi say. 

And with that, Bokuto turns on his heel and walks away. 

The two sat in Bokuto's office, both working in silence on their own projects. The sound of keyboards and the hum of the air conditioner being the only noise. Kuroo had long since gone, leaving to go do his own work. 

Akaashi looked beside him to realize that his coffee cup was empty. He decides to take advantage of the fact that the building's cafeteria was still open for another 15 minutes and figures he'll go down and get a fresh one. 

"Hey, I'm going down to the cafeteria to get coffee, do you want me to get you one while I'm down there?"

Bokuto mumbles out a "no."

Akaashi stares at him for a moment. Ever since he had come back from that meeting with the board, he had been quiet. Too quiet. Akaashi worried if something had happened when he was talking with the board. 

He debates it for a moment before deciding to ask the other what was wrong. 

"Are you okay? You've been kind of quiet," Akaashi brings up.

Bokuto doesn't look up, "I'm fine."

Akaashi purses his lips. 'Okay,' he thinks. 'He's definietly not fine.'

"Are you sure? Did something go wrong with the board? If you need  to, you can rant to me-"

Bokuto lets out a heavy sigh before falling back into his chair, a hand running through his hair. He still refuses to look at the other. 

"Can you just leave me alone, I'm trying to do my work," his tone snappy. 

And with that he turns his attention back to his computer. Akaashi lets out a small "okay," before exiting the office. As soon as he gets into the elevator, he pulls out his phone to text Kuroo. 

akaashi
Kuroo, did you say anything?

Kuroo

no, why?

akaashi
Because Bokuto literally just snapped at me for seemingly no reason? He literally never does.

Kuroo

do you blame him? you're hiding a secret from him?

akaashi 
A secret he shouldn't know about?

akaashi 
did you tell him

Kuroo

no! i didn't! stop blaming me!!!

akaashi
For some reason I don't believe you.

Kuroo

why would i tell him?

akaashi
Because you suck at keeping secrets.

Kuroo
no i don't!?

akaashi 
Yes you do. Do I have to bring up specific instances or are you going to comply with me?

Kuroo
ok, fine i get it! geez, how are you so scary yet calm at the same time...

akaashi
Kuroo.

Kuroo
for the last time, no i didn't say anything! istg!😔

Kuroo
why are you blaming his pissiness on me????

akaashi
Because if it isn't about this then what is it about???

akaashi
At first I thought he was just quiet because of the him meeting with the board, but even when he gets mad at them he doesn't get that moody...

Kuroo
why would i know?

akaashi
Aren't you his best friend?

Kuroo
i'm not the one in a relasionship with him😪

akaashi
But neither am I?

Kuroo
rigghht...and i have three eyes

akaashi
Kuroo, you're on thin ice

Kuroo
^&*%62?!

Kuroo
i try to help and this is what i get in return...

Kuroo
okay fine, i'll talk to him right now.

akaashi
Okay, bye.

Kuroo
a bye is all i get?? after all i'm doing for you??

akaashi
Do you want a thank you card or something?? Just don't screw up things :/

Kuroo
you're so mean to me...

akaashi
Kuroo.

Kuroo
right! yes! figuring out why bokuto is upset! on it!😀

-

Pussy boy
hello  

owl headass
What do you want

Pussy boy
wow, ok akaashi was right when he said that you are in a mood😔

owl headass
Oh great. So you guys are talking behind my back again😀

Pussy boy
huh? where'd you get that from? he just asked me to check in on you since he was wondering why you're upset

owl headass
Cut the shit Kuroo, I know you guys are keeping something from me

Pussy boy
ah shit, you heard us talking didn't you

owl headass
So there is something you're keeping from me☺

Pussy boy
...

Pussy boy
no

owl headass

Pussy boy
how much did of the conversation did you hear?

owl headass
Enough to hear that you guys are hiding something from me

Pussy boy
listen, i can't tell you anything. i'm sorry dude, really

owl headass
Why not??

Pussy boy
because akaashi will actually murder me if i tell our secret 

owl headass
Our?☺

Pussy boy
I MEANT HIS SECRET, NOT OURS

owl headass

owl headass
Great, so not only are you hiding something from me, it's a secret you two share together

Pussy boy
dude, it's not like that...

owl boy
so then tell me?

Pussy boy
i can't...

owl boy

Okay🙄then don't talk to me until you want to tell me whatever you secret you two have together

Pussy boy 
dude...
Delivered

Pussy boy
shit.
Delievered

-

Kuroo
so i made things worse😁

akaashi 
MOTHERFUCKER

new chapter! im gonna update this again tomorrow, dont worry i wont leave it on too much of a cliffhanger.

also, i dont know it yall noticed but i changed the divider (?) thing, so im gonna go back through previous chapters sometime and change those as well. so just kind of ignore those updates on previous chapters :)

~peachy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 16.4K 70
๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐Ÿฅต *๐๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐…๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’* ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„...
55.1K 572 8
โ™ก๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โ™ก - ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ™ก - ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Š๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
56.8K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
208K 4.5K 32
๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™†๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก...