Mobile Legends Chronicles : A...

By Shar_5019

Embark on a legendary adventure across the land of dawn, alongside Alucard and other beloved heroes, as they... More

Chronicles - 1) Chronowizard
Chronicles - 2) Moonlight Archer
Chronicles - 3) Ghoul's Fury
Chronicles - 4) Fiery Inferno
Chronicles - 5) Trial
Chronicles - 6) Chivalric Order
Chronicles - 7) Lone Hero (Incomplete)
Chronicles - 8) Journey to the West (Incomplete)
Side Story - 1) Leomord Van Algea
Side Story - 2) The City of Scholars
Side story -3) Mission of Shadow swamp
Murder in the City - Part 2
Murder in the City - Part 3
New Sword - 1) Lyssra
New Sword - 2) Aurequaza
New Sword - 3) Sunlight Heart (Incomplete)
Pleasure Quarter Prolouge- Goddess of Beauty
Pleasure Quarter - 1) The Night District
Pleasure Quarter - 2) Amazons
Pleasure Quarter - 3) Run Alucard!
Pleasure Quarter - 4) Suzuhime
Pleasure Quarter - 5) Hetaira
ChronoWizard- 1)Magic Academy
Chronowizard- 2)Return to the Royal Capital
Chronowizard- 3)Ms. Violet

Murder in the City - Part 1

284 8 3
By Shar_5019

(Img src: Instagram/adidanwicak)

March 5 Year X740
Crimson lot, Demon Hunter Guild

"Captain, I can kill Sheeptar alone!"
a young boy shouted.

He was Alucard, a 14 year old demon hunter, who despises demons with a burning passion.

Before him sat Captain Ezria, leader of the demon hunter clan, a branch belonging to the Militia of temple of Light.

"No, its dangerous. What's your problem in going with the team anyway?"

"They'll drag me down."

A young lady in a white hood commented,
"So arrogant. You're going to die early that way."

Alucard: "Natalia, that demon boss is called 'Sheeptar'. It's the stupidest name I've heard of. I can handle it!"

Ezria: "That stupid demon boss killed seven of us."

Alucard: "wha-?"

Ezria: "Shut your mouth and go with the team to kill Sheeptar!"

---------------------------------

Black Forest, East of the Megalith Wasteland

Natalia: "And that's how we will kill him."

Trevor (fellow demon hunter): "That's a good plan."

Hector (fellow demon hunter): "Sheeptar - the sheep king, his reign will come to an end."

Roger (senior demon/wolf Hunter): "Still can't believe this stupid sounding boss demon killed seven of us."

Natalia: "Ok let's revise. First, we will make him aggressive by using long ranged attacks, then lure him out of the cave all the way to the edge of the dungeon. There, he will be too distracted killing the jungle monsters to notice us. Then, we move in for the kill."

Alucard: "Woah, woah, woah, we can't go around sacrificing jungle monsters! Jungle monsters have lives too!!"

Natalia: "What the hell?"

Alucard: "We are good people, we can't promote animal abuse!!"

Siya (fellow demon hunter): "Hey look guys! It's a giant goldmine crab!"

She says, pointing at a large orange crab, around 3 meters tall. It had shell made up of enormous crystals on its back.

Trevor: "That must be the Totem crab. They are pretty sacred so let's not-

Alucard: "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME!!"

The young demon hunter exclaims as he dashes towards the crab and severe its head in one slash.

Trevor: "-hurt them.."

He continues by tearing off the shell from the crab, resulting in the massive spray of blood all over the place.

Alucard: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Stabbing it repeatedly with a hysterical laugh, Alucard removes all the bright shining crystals on its back.

Roger: "Yeah.... you know what? Maybe he has a point. This is super disturbing to watch."

Trevor: "Change the plans Natalia, we aren't using jungle monsters."

Natalia: "..."

---------------------------------

Few Hours Later

It was a fine day, the sun was shining brightly in sky, the birds were singing and the flowers were dancing on the rhymes of wind. Under the cool shade of the tree laid a young Alucard, enjoying the beautiful nature.

Soon a white hooded girl covered with blue blood approached him, totally angry at the deserter who abandoned her team.

Natalia: "Sooo? How is your day going? You look relaxed there buddy"

Alucard: "Ah, pretty good. This grass feels amazing."

Natalia: "Cool, cool. You, uh, wanna know what I did today?"

Alucard: "Not particularly. But I suspect that wasn't the real question-"

Natalia: "I WAS FIGHTING GODDAMN SHEEPTAR!! And it was great, you should have been there. He was climbing walls, spitting acid...."

Alucard: "We are still talking about a sheep right? Not like a... fluffy Kastiyan?"

Natalia: "It's a really stupid demon boss!!"

Alucard: "Apparently not that stupid if it killed seven of us."

Natalia: *sigh* "Twelve now, actually."

Alucard: "Oh, now that's a thing. Well you survived, so hey silver lining."

Natalia: "Okay, what the hell is wrong with you!? You're way too... mellow."

Alucard: "Well, I had some time to kill before the raid, so I figured to boost my health regen a bit by eating some weird plants. And now everything is.....just great...."

Natalia: "Oh my God. I can't BELIEVE this! You're the one who proposes not to use jungle monsters as bait and then you go and get stoned!"

Stoned Alucard: "Natalia, Natalia, Natalia. Look okay, I get it. You had a really bad day, you're stressed out, seven people died."

Natalia: "TWELVE PEOPLE!"

Stoned Alucard: "Not the point, look they are dead now. And really? Whose fault is that?"

Natalia: "YOURS!"

Stoned Alucard: "Thats right. No ones. So why don't you lie down, relax and watch the stars with me?"

Natalia: "It's two in the afternoon!! There are no stars!!"

Stoned Alucard: "Only if you're looking with you're eyes."

Natalia: "What the hell does that means!?"

Stoned Alucard: "Only one way too find out."

And so, he closes his eyes, quickly falling in a deep sleep.

Natalia: "You better come down soon so I can kick your teeth in...."

------------------------------------------

After few hours, Alucard wakes up to see the sky covered in orange haze of the setting sun. But something was not normal. His hand was weighed down by something. He turned to see a very delicate face, sleeping peacefully beside him.

Alucard: 'I know I invited you to watch the stars, but couldn't you find a better pillow than my arm?'

He knew she was exhausted. Killing a boss demon is a very difficult task. And it became even more harder due to his little stunt.

Alucard: 'Let's just wait here until she wakes up..'

And so, laying down with the strongest assassin of the Monastery at his side, Alucard passed time by counting the clouds.

"Oi Alucard!"

A distant call. It was a was Trevor, standing at the nearby road.

Trevor: "Where were you entire mission?"

Alucard: "Looking at the stars."

Trevor: "..okay.. Ezria ordered you to come to the guild, let's go-"

Hector: "Hey, can't you see, they are having a good time. Let's leave them alone."

Trevor: "But-"

Hector: "Come on Trevor, let the boy become a man."

Pulling Trevor with him, Hector gives Alucard a thumbs up sign before walking off.

'Huh, Hector does make interesting point. There is an above average girl sleeping next to me and no one around to interrupt. I mean as a man, there is only one option here.'

Alucard: "Hehehehe."

Natalia finally arose from her slumber with a yawn. Sitting up, she looks around to see Alucard next to her, with a smug smile on his face.

Alucard: "Hey sleepy head, how was your- ah!"

Getting distraught by imagining all the horrific deeds Alucard might have done in her undefendable state, Natalia pounces on him, keeping her metal claw on his neck.

Natalia: "Tell me what you did RIGHT NOW, and you may live!"

Alucard *scared*: "I drew whiskers on your face!!"

"....What?"

"I drew cat whiskers one your face because I thought it would be funny, and it was!!"

"Is......is that all?"

"Um, yeah? You were asleep, what else could have I done?"

"Well... I... I... mean, you know!..... You could have........ like...... You wanna get something to eat?"

------------------------------------------

Town Algade, Moniyan Empire

In a standard restaurant, a couple sat at a window side table, waiting for their order.

Alucard *sarcastic*: "Ah restaurant, the finest cuisine in all of Moniyan Empire."

Natalia: "Oh my God, Are you really going to complain for a free meal? *sigh* Serves me right for trying to do something nice for you."

Alucard: "Yeah, remind me to draw on your face more often. I will eat like a king, or at least a very wealthy janitor."

Natalia: *scoffs* "This coming from a guy, who ate random plants off the ground."

Alucard: "Oh really? Well who is dumber? Me? Or one who takes a nap next to some crazed drug feind?"

Natalia: "Need I remind you that YOU were that drug feind?"

Alucard: "Pfft, I can't be held responsible for stoned Alucard. That's guy is an idiot."

Natalia: "Are you KIDDING me!? You're the same person!!"

At that moment, there was a distant but unmistakable scream of terror. Taking a sharp breath, Alucard grabbed the hilt of his sword and jumped outside the window.

Natalia: "Learn to use doors!"

Exiting the building throuh the door, Natalia follows him from behind. Running at the source of the voice, both of them reached the circular plaza at the center of the town.

They were greeted by a horrible sight.

A man hanged from the bell tower, with a short black sword pierced deep into his chest. The crowd gathered below, petrified as they watched him struggling to remove the sword with his failing breath.

Natalia: "Oh my God."

Alucard: "Oh, look a human piñata."

Natalia: "Alucard, he is dying!!"

Alucard: "Correction, he is suffering. I don't see a string of death, so he ain't gonna die."

Natalia: "Are you serious?"

"H-help....me....." the hanged man who is on the verge of his death says.

Alucard: "Hey man, when you pop, could you try to send the candy over this way?"

Natalia *sigh*: "I am gonna cut him down, you jackass. Catch him okay."

She says as she starts to climb the walls of the bell tower.

Alucard: "Okay, I will save you a Kitkat."

The hanged man: "Please.....help..."

Alucard: "Oh don't be such a drama queen, Natalia is gonna have you down any-"

The man cracked and turned into ashes, which flew away with the wind. The only thing that reamained was the stabbed sword, which falls down with a clank on the floor.

Alucard: "......so did anyone see where the candy went, or.....?"

Natalia: "For lord's sake Alucard, a man just died!! Let it go!!"

She jumps down and grabs his collar.

Alucard: "But my nose ain't picking up the smell of death! There is no way he died, someone messing with us. This must be some kind of prank!"

Natalia: "Oh yeah, that's a real hilarious prank!"

Alucard: "Tch."

Clicking his tounge, Alucard turns towards the extremely noisy crowd and shouts

"OI PEOPLE!! WHOEVER FIRST SPOTTED WHAT HAPPENED, COME INFRONT RIGHT NOW!"

A few seconds later, a girl reluctantly emerged from the crowd, totally frightened of Alucard. Hence, Natalia took the lead.

Natalia: "Sorry, I know this has been scary. What's your name?"

Girl: "Uh... uh, my name is Yolko."

Alucard: "That voice... were you the one who screamed earlier?"

Yolko: "Y-Yes."

Her eyes slowly began to fill up with tears.

Yolko: "I-I am...I was...friends with the person who was just killed. We just had dinner together, and then we separated in the square... and... and then...*sniff*"

Unable to say anything further, the girl starts to cry. Natalia hugs her to clam her down. Then gives Alucard a stern look.

Natalia: "So, string of death, eh?"

Alucard: "......"

------------------------------------------

Yolko: "Thank you for walking me upto my hotel, I don't feel really safe walking alone right now."

Natalia: "It no trouble, but we will like to ask more questions tomorrow, if that's all right."

Alucard: "Yeah don't worry, if you're afraid, I can sleep the night with ya."

Natalia: *whispering to Alucard* "You just don't want Captain to find out that you ate weed off the ground."

Alucard: *whispering back* "It wasn't weed, I don't know which plant I ate, but it wasn't weed."

Yolko *blushing*: "B-But you know, there is a large age gap between us."

Natalia: 'Ah, She misunderstood. I need to clear things up-"

Alucard: "Don't underestimate me. My skills can make whole night exciting."

Natalia: 'Ehhh??? Does he even know what is he even talk in about?'

Yolko: *blushing* "O-oh, then please stay..."

Alucard: "Well then bye Natalia, say captain I am staying at a friend's house."

Alucard says as he tries to enter Yolko's room, but Natalia grabs him.

Natalia: "You can't sleep with a girl, don't you understand?!?"

Alucard: "What do you mean?? Didn't we sleep together this afternoon!?"

He says trying to lose Natalia's grip. But hearing that, Yolko says-

"I-I didn't know about your relationship, sorry for intruding!!"

After saying that, she shuts the door.

Alucard: "Great, Thanks Natalia, now I have to sleep on road tonight, between the mosquitoes."

Natalia: "Yeah yeah, now let's get going, our work haven't finished for the day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.2K 151
Nite's Collection of Oneshots, Shitposts and all for Mobile Legends! Second Volume coming soon!
3.2K 205 33
"Be careful not to fall." She was warned but she still fell and she knew all along that tripping will only hurt her. She knew it from the very beginn...
47.8K 2.8K 55
"Now tell me, why do it?" "You're all I have left." DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS NOR THE PICTURES I USED IN THIS STORY.
8.8K 398 55
"I'll do anything to fill my desire, even murdering" "His aura, just like mine" - "Something isn't right" "After all, she's just like me.." ...