When broken souls met...! ꨄ︎...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A ❤
Author's Note 💜
My 4th book ❤

Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart

12.8K 704 444
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is angry. He is angry at himself, he is angry at his own fate, he is angry at Moon Goddess. He is angry because he can't even blame anyone for his stupidity.

Not even Taehyung.

How can he blame him? It isn't like he expressed his feelings to him. Taehyung doesn't know what he feels for him. The omega doesn't have any idea that Jungkook had been waiting for him for the last one year. 

Taehyung didn't contact him. But how can Jungkook blame him only when he didn't even try to contact him also. He could have sent one message or could have called him once? He is feeling so dump for waiting for someone like some fairytale.

He opens and closes the door of his room with a loud thud. Jin immediately comes upstairs before his door asking what happened but Jungkook just wants to stay alone now. 

He clutches his hair roughly as the intertwined hands of Taehyung and that human gleams before his eyes and tears start forming in them. 

After one year, he is crying. All over again because of his one silly mistake. He is at fault here. He can't blame anyone.

Jin had also told him to be careful but he didn't listen. His angst on himself is burning his inner self right now and he screams. 

His wolf is also angry. Not at anyone else rather than himself. The Alpha stands up and throws everything that his eyes catch. He screams loudly as tears drop from his eyes continuously.

Jin flinches hearing Jungkook's growl. He heard that growl when this Alpha lost his mate almost 6 years ago. The omega starts shaking because he doesn't want Jungkook to be like before once again. So he quickly runs outside to check out the reason for Jungkook's anger.

On the other hand, The head Alpha is thinking about the only one person whom he was dying to meet for the last one year but now he thinks that it would have been better if he hadn't met him. 

But Jungkook certainly can't deny the fact that Taehyung's eyes were teary.

He saw that.

He saw his eyes like they were trying to tell something but they were scared. But he doesn't figure out any reason to be scared. 

Taehyung should be happy. He has a boyfriend….No! 

No, that human can't be Taehyung's boyfriend. He is not Taehyung's type.

He also said you're not his type, Jungkook. 

What? You wanna give up on him now? 

No, you needed it. I told you so many times to confess to him but you didn't listen to me. What did you think, huh? Is this some kind of a disney movie that you'll wait for him and he would come to you when there was no contact between you two? One year Jungkook. One year is a lot of time. Maybe he had waited for you too but when you also didn't contact, he had moved on. You would've also done the same thing if you were in his place. Bear with that. Now you've already declared that you are going to get married. Great! Are you stupid or what? You humans are all with ego and anger. Stupid human! 

I….I was angry. 

So was I. But I would've never done that. 

But everything is not my fault. He told me that he needed time. He wanted to get better. I gave him time and that isn't my fault. I was also broken but I was ready to be with him.

He needed time before jumping into another relationship. He didn't need any time for your friendship which you could have maintained if you wanted.

Why are you taking his side? 

Because I can feel his wolf, damn it! 

I wish I could feel like you, so I would know if he actually liked me or not. I have to know why he didn't contact me. I have to know what I saw in his eyes one year back, was those all a lie? Did he forget everything? Did he move on that easily? Did he ever feel anything for me?

And how will you know that?

This marriage will happen. This pack needs a Luna anyways right? I'll choose anyone and get engaged. If he feels anything for me, I'm sure he'll try to stop me. 

That is a disgusting idea, Jungkook. You're not thinking with your head. Try to think with your head and then decide. Anger can destroy everything.

Nothing will destroy. I won't force Taehyung. If he doesn't have feelings for me, then I also want him to be happy with his….whatever his name is. And I'll marry the person and will fulfill all my duties as her Alpha. 

Her?

Jungkook's wolf doesn't realize that Jungkook was looking at those pictures which are littering on his desk. Soobin gave him those pictures which basically came from the committee members to choose someone as his life partner and also as a Luna of this pack.

Jungkook stands before the desk and grabs one picture from them. He doesn't even look at the picture properly because he doesn't care who she is.

Don't do this Jungkook.

I've to do this.

____________________________

"This is your room." Taehyung looks around the room and he realizes this is the same room where he and Jungkook stayed last time and his heart aches a little bit more. 

He shoves all his thinking as he tries to smile looking at the taller boy who is also smiling at him.

Is he new here? I didn't see him before. 

The way the younger is smiling at him, Taehyung feels like the alpha knows him already but he can't ask him that while Bogum is also present in the room. 

Soobin places his bag on the floor and looks at the way where Bogum plops on the bed sighing deeply.

It was a long journey here.

Soobin looks at Bogum in confusion as he says, "Umm...Sir? This isn't your room. We have chosen a special room for you so that you can do your research properly."

The two male look at the younger with two different expressions.

Taehyung's face beams up hearing the information. Though he doesn't know whether he should feel happy because he wasn't really ready to share a room with Bogum, yet! Surely he agreed to Bogum's plan of "knowing each other more" but sharing one bed is too much for him.

Or, he should feel scared because he knows it's Jungkook who told Soobin to arrange two different rooms and he knows that the Alpha will come here to meet him anytime.

And now Taehyung wants to just run away from here. 

"What? But why is that? We came here together so we should stay together as well, right? And he is my would be…." 

Taehyung gives a look at Bogum who immediately stops and gulps. He sadly pouts which makes Taehyung smile softly and he looks at Soobin saying, "Can you wait outside for a minute? He'll come right after you."

Soobin nods as he bows politely and leaves the two alone in Taehyung's room.

The omega turns around to face Bogum who is now sitting on the bed bending his knees on it. 

"Why did you tell Ju...I mean that head Alpha that we are boyfriends? And when did we agree on the term 'would be fiance'?" Taehyung asks, crossing his arms over his chest as he gives a stern look to Bogum who is looking at him in fear.

"We didn't?" Bogum asks as if he is the most innocent bean in this whole world and Taehyung raises his brow at him. 

"I'm sorry." Bogum sighs sadly as he looks down and Taehyung now smiles softly looking at his sad face. He comes closer and holds his hands softly.

"Gummy, we agreed on knowing each other more before jumping into any conclusion, right?" Bogum nods his head with a pressed lip smile and Taehyung trails, "So you also have to be mentally prepared if this won't work out. We won't force each other for anything. We shouldn't love in moderation, Gummy. You've to think practically as well." 

Bogum chuckles as he looks at Taehyung's eyes and says, "Taebear, what happened to you? You weren't like this. Since when you became so practical?" 

Taehyung shifts in his position now as he looks away and gulps. He faces his bags as he tries to lift them and says, "Since the time I decided to love myself first." 

Suddenly Taehyung feels two strong arms grabbing his waist softly from behind and his whole body shudders at that action. 

"Gum…"

"ssshhhhh…." Bogum cuts him off as he whispers in his ears, "Don't love yourself too much that you can't even feel how much the other loves you." 

Bogum's breath tickles on his ears as he tilts his head on that side and his eyes automatically close with the muse. And he can feel Bogum nibble his lips on his ears softly and the omega clutches his hands in a fist because he doesn't want his body to react.

But it's a human body after all, don't blame him. 

Suddenly a croaky sound straddles them both as they look at the doorway. Bogum frowns looking at the unknown face, completely unaware of the fear which is now waving on Taehyung's whole face. 

Jin? 

The omega gulps because everything is going against his wish and he is feeling helpless now. 

"Yes?" Bogum asks looking at the wide shouldered handsome man who is now looking….angry? 

Jin breathes out as he takes his eyes off of Taehyung and looks at Bogum saying, "Soobin is waiting for you outside for a long time. Would you mind if you do your.......little business later sometime?"

Bogum clears his throat awkwardly as he feels the air getting uncomfortable around them and he immediately regret bringing Taehyung along with him here. 

"Uh, yeah. I'm sorry. I...I'll leave." Bogum stutters. The man seems nice but somehow he is looking very intimidating right now and Bogum wonders why everyone here is so unhappy.

"I'll see you later?" Bogum says, looking at the omega who nervously gives back a smile and nods.

But he mentally prays for Bogum not to leave the room because he doesn't know why Jin is here and by the look of this omega, Taehyung can sense he is really very angry. 

Bogum leaves and now the room is empty with just Taehyung and Jin. The elder comes inside the room and closes the door. Taehyung looks at his every action as sweats start forming on his forehead.

"Nice to meet you again after a long time, Taehyung." Jin smiles saying that as he goes near the bed and sits on it.

He looks up at Taehyung who is looking at him in confusion and gestures him to sit on the couch saying casually, "Sit. Sit. It's your room so you don't have to feel awkward."

Taehyung is now too much confused with Jin's behaviour. He didn't expect such calmness from him. He doesn't deserve this. Taehyung sits on the couch nonetheless. 

"So? You seem very happy. Congratulations on your new relationship." Jin says which comes like a mock to Taehyung and he looks away. 

Fidgeting his fingers he replies stuttering, "Th...Thank you." 

Jin now gulps and Taehyung can see anger and disgust in his eyes as the omega asks, "Why do you come here after all this time, Taehyung? Do you have to overcome something else now? some fears or this time you have come here because you need someone else to leave this man behind." 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he knew this would come. He was waiting for this but he has no answer to this question. But somehow Jin is right. He came here to overcome his fear. 

How pathetic I am!

"Jin, I really didn't know Jungkook is the head Alpha now." Jin raises his brow hearing the excuse as he chuckles bitterly and replies, "So does that mean you wouldn't come here if you knew he lived here now?"

Taehyung flinches at the other's tone which is now raising gradually. The omega slightly nods his head as he looks down.

Jin laughs mockingly as he says clutching the bedsheet tightly, "Jungkook is really a dumbass that he had been loving and waiting for such a selfish person like you."

That line snags the ground under Taehyung's feet as he feels like he is sinking downwards and can't even breathe properly.

His whole body feels cold suddenly as he leans down on the couch until his back hits the not so soft material of the couch. 

He waited for me?

"What? Why are you looking so shocked, huh? You didn't expect that? Well, how could you? You are not like Jungkook!" Jin spits bitterly and his every word nips on Taehyung's body.

"You knew that he liked you. He didn't confess to you because you didn't let him. You needed time and he gave you. He never even tried to interfere in your life thinking that. And what you did, Taehyung? You didn't even try to contact him for once?" 

Jin pauses as he looks at Taehyung with livid eyes and trails, "I thought you are intelligent. You healed him and he healed you. But I never thought you'd be the reason for his destruction now." 

Tears slip from Taehyung's eyes as he can't even face Jin. He is feeling hurt, disgusting and pathetic. He is so angry at himself that he can't even understand how to react.

Jin exhales as he looks down and tries to calm himself. "Look Taehyung, I didn't come here to sermon you. I just want Kook to be happy. He overcame his fear because of you. He loves you, Taehyung." 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he exhales a shaky breath. His body is stringing with every word. That line is killing him inside. 

What did I do? 

"You moved on your life and that's great. I'm happy for you. But now let Jungkook move on in his life. He finally agreed to get married even though the reason is you as well."

Taehyung looks up now as another shock drowns on him.

"Don't ruin this please. Try to ignore him. Don't hurt him anymore. You're here so that means you're our guest now. And 'Monarch' never disrespects their guests. So I hope you'll be here as a guest."

That comes like a warning and Taehyung totally understands Jin's feelings. 

So the younger just nods his head slightly as he wipes his tears and says with his broken voice, "I...I promise I won't be a bother in his life. Guess, he hates me now."

"I thought you felt the same as Jungkook felt for you. I thought your confession was genuine but seems like Jungkook was right. You did that only to make Jinwoon jealous at that time. For the first time, my assumption went wrong." Jin whispers and stands up after that. 

Taehyung doesn't say anything as he sobs softly sitting on the couch. The elder opens the door to leave.

Jin looks back at Taehyung and calls him once again, "And Taehyung?"

The said boy looks up slowly and the elder says in his sad tone before leaving the room, "Jungkook can never hate you."

____________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V

After Jin left, I sat on the ground abruptly. I had no strength on my body and my stomach was hurting.

I feel like throwing up.

My head starts spinning and I feel the lack of air around me. And my whole body starts shivering.

I never thought I had to face all of this in one day. I came here with the thought of having another chance in my life with Bogum because he is a great friend and also a great person.

But here I saw Jungkook who is now the head Alpha of this pack. And now Jin informed me that he has been waiting for me for the last one year?

That he…...he loves me?

Jungkook helped me heal. Jungkook fought for me against Jinwoon who is his own cousin. Jungkook helped me to bring my wolf back.

Jungkook came in my life as a great friend when I needed someone the most. Jungkook was always there. 

But what did I do with him? 

I left him. I never contacted him. I never gave him a chance. I never was there with him when he needed me the most.

I'm so so pathetic and selfish! My own fears engulfs around me so badly that I forgot to respect others emotions!

Jimin is right. I became like Jinwoon. 

But not anymore. I don't deserve Jungkook. He deserves all the happiness in this world.

I clutch my collar tightly as I try to control my sobs. It's hurting so badly that I can't even move.

But I need to get out of here now.

I need to breathe. 

___________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"What happened, Jungkook? Why did you call us so urgent? Is there any problem?" A man asks out sitting in the front chair which is on the left side of Jungkook. 

The Alpha looks at them as he takes a deep breath and says, "My father isn't present here. But I don't want to waste any more time. You all wanted a luna for this pack so I chose one." 

Soobin frowns looking at the Alpha's red puffy eyes. In a moment the room fills with happy chatters as they start congratulating the Alpha but the younger doesn't feel good about this matter.

'Who is the lucky person, Jungkook?" Another man asks and Jungkook gives them a pressed lip smile and drags the picture forward on the big dining table to show them.

The picture shuffles turn by turn as everyone watches the beautiful girl in the picture very eagerly.

"She is pretty." 

"And perfect for this pack."

"You two will look amazing together."

Jungkook sighs deeply as he stands up which makes everyone silent in a second.

He looks at everyone and says in his stern tone, "My parents will be back by next week. Gather every information about this girl and her pack and also arrange a meeting with her family. If everything goes alright, I want the engagement to be done in two weeks." 

"Isn't it too early, Jungkook?" A man asks in fear as Jungkook's tone makes them cower in their position. 

"Do what I said. Don't make me change my mind." 

With that everyone leaves the room without any more question and Jungkook sits back on his big comfy chair.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looks up to see Soobin standing quite far from him and by his expression he can guess that the younger is scared of him. 

Jungkook smiles looking at him as suddenly every anger leaves his body and he replies, "Yes, Soobin?" 

"I….I gave that human a room at the back of our territory where other warriors live."

That brings a bitter smirk on Jungkook's face as he leans down on his couch and says, "Very well, Soobin."

Now it's the time to meet the tyrant of my heart. 

______________________________

A/N:

I love them so much 🥺💜

I miss the colorful times of BTS 💜

Khsakskskdnaka 🤣🤣🤣

_____________________________

Hey there,

So? What do you think about the drama so far? Let me know 😍

Did you hear Jungkook's new Song? Those lyrics are amazing 🥺💜 his voice ah! Soothes my ears. I miss him a lot 🥺

Hope you guys loved todays chapter. I pampered myself after a long time today so am feeling hella sleepy now. Do you feel like this after pampering yourself? 😴

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

See you again and have a very beautiful dream. 💜

Good night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 20.7K 24
Kim Taehyung a true blood alpha...he has everything in his life.. money,fame and everything and he also have many enemies.. but he is longing for his...
807K 53.1K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
811K 37.6K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
456K 22.6K 41
Will the strongest true blood Alpha and the strongest omega can have a perfect match? cover credits to the unbelievable editor: @Aisyvk__