When broken souls met...! ꨄ︎...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A ❤
Author's Note 💜
My 4th book ❤

Chapter 42 - Indecision

13.1K 659 403
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

Hey everyone,

I read all of your comments and I think, I should clear some matter for you to understand the plot.

Taehyung didn't tell Jungkook to wait for him. He said he needed time but he never said him to wait for him or he'll gonna be in a relationship with him.

They didn't even confess to each other.

Here, Taehyung gave Bogum the chance because he doesn't feel for him anything the way he feels for Jungkook. That's the main point here. He is scared of feelings, scared of relationships. But he knows with Bogum, he won't feel that way and that's the reason he is giving him a chance.

Yes, you can say he is a selfish that he is using Bogum as his escape from his weakness that is Jungkook but get this right guys, we all are! 🙂

That's the lesson of this story basically!

I hope now there is no confusion anymore. 😊

Let's get to the story now.....!

_____________________________

Third person P.O.V

"I don't know what to do, doc." Taehyung is pacing in the room of his psychiatrist’s living room. He sometimes comes to his house if Mr. Kwak doesn't go to his clinic. 

The elder comes closer to him and hands him a mug of strawberry milkshake. Taehyung takes it from him but he is really shocked to see the elder's casual expression.

"You're not going to help me?" Taehyung asks, seeing him sitting on the couch a little far from him. Mr. Kwak is very relaxed and that is disturbing Taehyung a lot. 

"Oh, yeah." Mr. Kwak answers as if he wasn't listening to the omega all this while.

"First tell me, you were not into relationships and commitments, right? Then why did you accept Bogum's proposal." 

Taehyung plops on another couch right across Mr. Kwak as he says looking away, "I….I didn't accept the proposal yet. I just gave myself a chance to get over my fear, you know?"

Mr. Kwak raises his brow as he bends his head a little down. An amusing smile is on his face.

"So that means you like him?" Taehyung slightly flinches at the sudden question. He looks away sipping on his milkshake.

"No, I mean yes, I like him as a friend. But not the way he likes me." Mr. Kwak croons.

He looks down on his coffee mug and then asks again, "Why haven't you thought of giving this chance of 'getting over your fear' with Mr. Invisible?" 

Taehyung inwardly gulps. His heart threatens him to come out from his body as he stutters, "We….we haven't contacted each other in this one year. I'm sure he must've moved on. And I….I never felt for him in that way." 

Taehyung breathes out saying that. Mr. Kwak chuckles which seem like a tease to Taehyung. They've grown very friendly to each other in these 9 months that's why Mr. Kwak behaves in an informal way with Taehyung. They are more like a friend now. But his personality sometimes really amazes Taehyung. 

There was a silent between them for a moment. Then Mr. Kwak looks at the omega and says, "So there should be no problem in going to 'Monarch' with Bogum, then." 

Taehyung sits up as he looks down on his feet. He fidgets both of his toes together as he slowly nods his head and says in his unsure tone, "Yeah, there should be no problem." 

Mr. Kwak smirks with a nod as well which feels like a smirk of a satan as Taehyung curses him mentally and drinks his shake in silence.

_____________________________

"I heard that you told Soobin to handle all the meetings for Monday. Are you going somewhere?" Namjoon asks Jungkook while eating his dinner on the dining table. 

Jin is in the kitchen who snaps his head towards the said man who is feeding his niece right now.

Jungkook chugs as he doesn't look at Namjoon and answers, "Uh, yeah. I am thinking of going to my apartment. I have some stuff there which I need and also that the house needs to get cleaned." 

Jungkook didn't lie fully though. He is planning to stay in his apartment for a day and then he'll go to Taehyung's pack to meet the omega. He is also planning to bring the omega with him here. He just wishes that Taehyung is waiting for him as well.

"Oh! Is that so? If you mind me asking, why haven't you cleaned your room of this house where you live now?" Jin retreats as a hint of mock comes from his tone and Namjoon chuckles hearing that.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and without any more argument, he feeds his niece and plays with her as well.

Jin huffs as he says again, "Kook, at least give an excuse which makes some kind of a sense, you know? We know you're going to meet him."

Jungkook now looks at Jin with a shocking expression as he says, "How did you know?"

As far as Jungkook remembers, he didn't share this info with anyone except Soobin and he knows that the younger won't tell anyone.

Namjoon and Jin both smirks and Namjoon says munching on his cold noodles, "Did you see your face these days? Your face is screaming how nervous you are. And we all know how much you love him."

Jungkook's face suddenly feels hot as he looks away in shame. Jungkook drinks Jennie water and picks the little girl up from her baby feeding high chair. Jin sits up from his chair as he comes closer to Jungkook and takes his girl from him.

The head Alpha looks at him in confusion and Jin smiles looking at him as he says, "Go and take rest. You need proper preparation for that day." 

Jungkook can't help anymore as he smiles as well and nods his head slightly.

"Kook, know that we all are with you, whatever your decision is. We are very happy that you're finally going to meet him."

Jin's face turns slightly sad as he trails holding his shoulder with his one hand, "But you also have to expect the opposite as well. He didn't even call or text you once in this one year. Maybe he moved on in his life. You've to accept that also."

Jungkook knows Jin is telling the truth but the simple thought of seeing Taehyung with anyone else triggers inside Jungkook's heart. But he nods his head nonetheless with a pressed lip smile.

"If he had moved on in his life, you'll have to choose someone else as a luna afterwards. This whole pack is dependent on you now. You're not an ordinary man anymore, Kook." Jin whispers those lines and Jungkook feels restless now. 

He knew all of this when he dreamt of being a head alpha but it would be this much difficult, he didn't expect it. Normally head Alpha's had their mate from before being a head but in Jungkook's case it's different as his mate died long ago. 

Now if he wants to rule for a long time, he has to find his mate as soon as possible, which is by marrying someone and marking them afterward or vice versa. 

Jungkook doesn't reply to Jin as he just whispers a soft, "Good night" looking at both the male and goes upstairs. Jin looks at the way the Alpha just went with his sad and also scared eyes.

He just hopes that Jungkook won't lose himself once again. He is just praying that the Alpha will not have to endure everything as he did 5 years ago.

______________________________

"Hello?" Taehyung picks up the call from his nightstand and then sits on his bed wearing his pajamas. 

"Hello, Tae?" Hosoek replies from over the phone in which the omega hums, gesturing the beta to continue.

"I got the info. He isn't in his pack. He is living in his apartment like before." Taehyung freezes for a second. He feels relieved somehow. 

"And his parents?" Taehyung asks as he gulps down a lump.

"They are also out of the country." Taehyung nods his head as a pressed lip smile forms on his face and he says, "Thank you, Hobi. Please don't share this with Min, please. You know…"

"I know, babe. You don't have to worry about that. I won't tell him anything. But don't you think Bogum told him already?" Hosoek asks but Taehyung has no answer to that question. 

Jimin will never agree to Taehyung going with Bogum to 'Monarch' and also living there for a week. 

"I hope he didn't." Taehyung sighs sadly.

"Alright man, I hope you know what you are doing. All the best."

Taehyung softly smiles as he greets a "Thank you" before cutting the call. 

He sat there on his bed for some time and that one line of his psychiatrist is roaming inside his head again and again.

"So there should be no problem in going to 'Monarch' with Bogum, then." 

Taehyung opens his phone once again and types a text to Bogum.

Me:

I'm packing.

In a minute, Taehyung gets a reply from that very number,

Gummy:

Thank you so so much, Taebear. I'll pick you up on Monday at 7 in the morning. I love you and I'm missing you already.

It's been so long that this omega has such a message from someone. There were a lot of men and women who tried to approach him in this one year but he didn't give a chance to let in his life.

But now that Bogum is behaving with him like this romantic way and making him feel all secure, it's giving Taehyung some kind of a hope that maybe he'll be able to build a mature relationship with him.

Not that desperate and full of moderation and emotions like his previous relationship. Though he doesn't trust Bogum fully. His trust issue is one of the many additions of his new life rules. 

But only one thing he wants to make sure and that is, he just doesn't want to become like Jinwoon. 

_____________________________

"Why did you lie to him?" Yoongi asks, laying beside Hosoek who is very busy with his phone.

Hosoek looks up at Yoongi with furrowing brows and asks, "What lie?"

"You just told Tae that Jungkook isn't in his pack. He lives in his apartment where we both know that this is a lie. He is a head Alpha of his pack now. He has been living there for the last year as far as I know." Yoongi says looking at Hosoek who looks back at his phone. 

"I know." The beta replies nonchalantly while shaking his feet in unison. 

"What are you planning, Hobi?" Yoongi asks as he doesn't understand any of this.

Hosoek huffs dramatically as he places his phone down and shifts aside to face his husband. "Look, if Tae knows that Jungkook is there, he won't go there ever let alone meet him. It's high time that they meet each other. Don't you understand? Moon Goddess sent Bogum as a way to bring them together." 

Hosoek whispers those last lines as if someone will hear them though they are all alone in their big house.

Yoongi gives a boring look to his husband as he says, "From where did you get all this information? Does Moon Goddess directly contact you?" 

"No! Why she would contact me directly. You know I'm a prie...wait, are you making fun of me?" Hosoek points his finger towards his husband as he says the last line dramatically.

Yoongi chuckles as he gives a quick peck to the beta on his lips and says with a fake scary tone, "I can't ever make fun of you, baby." 

Hosoek clicks his tongue as he looks away, flustered.

"Okay, what if Taehyung decides to leave as soon as he'll know that truth?" Yoongi shuffles in his position as he lays down comfortably and asks.

Hosoek gives a mischievous smile as he says, "He won't.

The Alpha frown as he asks, "And....why is that?"

"Because our little TaeTae certainly doesn't want to become like Jinwoon." Hosoek comes closer to his husband and winks at him with a wide smile.

Yoongi hums as he says, "I hope he'll understand his mistake soon. I can't see him sad like this." Hosoek looks at his husband as he leans down and places his head on his chest. 

Yoongi strokes his soft locks hearing Hosoek's whisper, "Me too."

"He'll be upset though when he'll know that you lied to him." Yoongi says softly.

Hosoek closes his eyes as he takes a deep breath and says, "I'm sure he'll understand my motive. I didn't lie fully though. Jungkook's parents are actually not in the town."

Yoongi laughs on his husband's cute stupidity. They tightly cuddle each other and the moon shines on their darkroom.

"By the way, can you ask Moon Goddess why she couldn't select a peace-minded husband for me?" 

"Fuck you, Min Yoongi." 

"I want that too, baby."

"Pervert!"

"Only for you, my love."

"Ewww!"

______________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

"If anything goes wrong or you feel like you need me, call me right away okay?" I tell Soobin while stuffing some of my clothes in my bag pack and some snacks to eat on my way. 

"Don't worry, Alpha. I'll call you if needed." I nod as I give him a soft nod. I look at the mirror to fix my hair. 

It's already 10 in the morning and I'm late. Traffic might have already started on the road and I don't want to waste any more time.

I'm finally going to meet him. After one year I'm going to see him. I don't know how and what I will say to him when I'll see him in the first place.

Oh God! My nerves are shaking in tension. 

Will it be awkward If I propose him today?

No! Kook are you crazy? He'll be shocked and reject you, once again. Remember? He's great at rejecting. 

Oh, yeah. Just tell him whatever you want to say. 

Okay. 

Don't worry. He'll be here with you soon. 

My thoughts get interrupted when I smell that familiar sweet aroma. That scent can easily make me go crazy. I stop doing everything I was doing and then look at Soobin who is still waiting for me in my room.

"Are you...getting some kind of smell?" I ask him but by his expression, I already knew that he isn't getting it. 

He shakes his head a little replying, "No, hyung. Is there anything wrong?"

I think for some time and then shake my head. Let go of all my thoughts because I know I'm feeling this because I'm thinking about him a lot. 

I take my bag with a deep sigh. Jin and Namjoon are waiting for me in the living room. Jennie starts clapping her hands when I get downstairs. 

She looks exactly like Jennie though no one agreed with me in this case. 

I smile. Jin and Namjoon wish me 'good luck' and I feel like I'm going to some kinda war. Though winning this omega's heart won't be less than a war. 

But suddenly I get that smell again. And this time it's too strong and my body starts shivering.

No! You're thinking too much, Kook!

He is here, Damnit!

How can he be here?

I shove all my thoughts aside and my argument with my wolf and leaves my pack house. I sit in my car. All the old memories start flashing before my eyes as I feel somewhat thrilled. 

I was about to insert the car keys but that strong scent got stronger. It makes me step out of my car and search for it. I look around but see no one.

Why am I feeling you from so close?

I go near our wine cell, gardens and also my head office but see no one familiar. I decide to calm my head down and think properly. I look at my watch which is telling me that it's already 10.30 and start running back to my car. 

But I halt in front of the road which leads to the back of our pack. Where the river and the wood is. I frown. The scent is mild now but it's giving me some kind of a feeling. 

I slowly walk down the road but before I can step into the way which directly leads to the bay of the river, I halt.

A 5'11" man is standing there, his face is facing the river and his back is facing me. The sap green shirt on him is complimenting his minty hair a lot. 

I breathe heavily. My whole body starts quaking when I realize it's him.

"Taehyung?"

______________________________

A/N:

Couple culture 😌💜

I freaking love this edit 😍😍😍💜

KKdjdjsksjxnsks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You got me there Jinnie 😶🤣💜

Did you like today's little Sope moment? 🤗💜

_____________________________

Hey there,

Guys, let's play a game....! 😁

Here is the cover of my next story. Uwu

^All you have to do is, guess the name of the story. What comes first in your head after watching the cover? And let me know also, did you like the cover? 😊

I am eagerly waiting to know your ideas. 😍❤

And yes! They are going to meet tomorrow. The wait is finally over. 😌

This story is going almost at the end. Probably it'll take 55 chapters. So yeah, it'll end real soon.

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. If you did then kindly vote for me and comment your thoughts.

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

See you tomorrow till then be happy and safe.

Good night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
33K 1.8K 25
" please Alpha don't do this to me" Jungkook pleaded to his alpha. " So you think I will do what you will say omega" Tae said with Blank face ,red ey...
1.2M 61K 60
Jungkook. A pure blood. A mateless alpha with a ten year old son. He is cold and cruel just like fate had been to him. He didn't believe in love and...
343K 15.2K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...