โ€ข ๐•ค๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•– || ๐•™.๐•ฃ๐•›

By junbooo

โ€ข ๐•ž๐•’๐•—๐•š๐•’/ ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฆ โ€ข ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ... More

Characters
Hook
Chapter 1: Go
Chapter 2 pt 1: Shot
Chapter 2 pt 2: O Positive?
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: Hana Wanted
Chapter 5: The Attack
Chapter 6: After Death
Chapter 7: Late Night Problems
Chapter 9: Hard Training
Chapter 11: Back To School
Chapter 12: I'm Back
Chapter 13: The Past of His
Chapter 14: Rough day
Chapter 15 part 1: I like you
Chapter 15 part 2: The Past Is Present
Chapter 16: Best Friends?
Chapter 17: Finally Dead
Chapter 18: Beach? Bitch!
Chapter 19 pt 1: Tales of the Stressed Mum
Chapter 19 pt 2: Hit or go?
Chapter 20: Don't Leave me, Please
Chapter 21: Blood Sweat Tears
Chapter 22: Burning up
hMMmM
Chapter 23: Kiss and Make Up
Bonus chapter! 24: Exclusive Interview
Chapter 25: First Mission
Chapter 26: Operation: Drunk Love
Chapter 27 pt 1:Surprise surprise
Chapter 27 pt 2: Tattos and Piercings
IMPORTANT! VOTE!
Chapter 28: Midnight Summer Dream
Chapter 29: Save me
Chapter 30: The Truth Untold
Chapter 31: Kiss and Break Up
Chapter 32: Headache
Chapter 33: Once Again
Chapter 34: Death or death
Chapter 35: Who's the bad guy now
Chapter 36: Storytime
Chapter 37: Love Talk
Chapter 38: Tomorrow
Chapter 39: Today
Chapter 40: Tracker
Chapter 41: Fight Me
Chapter 42 pt1 : Beliver
Chapter 42 pt 2: Grave Situation
Chapter 43: Poison
Chapter 44: Save You
Chapter 45: Beautiful Time
Chapter 46: White Night
Chapter 47: Hold on tight
Chapter 48: Without you
Chapter 49: Sleep tight
Chapter 50: Monster
Chapter 51: Necklace
Chapter 52: Good Luck Insurance
Chapter 53: Dear Dream
Chapter 54: Lights
Chapter 55: Letter
Chapter 56 Pt 1: 1 year later
Chapter 56 Pt 2: Reunion
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–: โ„•๐•  ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ
๐Ÿ’š

Chapter 10: Bullseye

1.9K 61 4
By junbooo

Let's just say everything went quite well for her training until her session with Renjun. Hana was definitely not the most excited about Renjun teaching her how to handle guns. Not only because of that incident that night, but also because she was scared of him.
The look in his eyes was ice cold and he definitely wasn't the nicest guy around. Once, in school, she had witnessed how he dislocated a boy's shoulder with a simple punch. No one ever got onto Renjun's nerve again in school.

She stuffed her hands into her pocket and made her way down the flight of stairs that brought her to the basement, where Taeyong said Renjun would be waiting for her. She entered a room and the first thing that greeted her was a wide array of guns and knives that sat on a table. From a small handgun to a huge hunting gun, you name it they got it. Her mouth fell open as she admired them. It was honestly amazing to see so many weapons. And to think that she would be fighting with one of them in the future.

Hana P.O.V.
"Stop staring at them. You won't be touching them yet." I turned around to see Renjun, holding out a bow and arrow. I furrowed my eyebrows. Wasn't I suppose to be handling guns? Not some bow and arrow for kids?

"We're going to start with your aim first, so no guns for now. If you touch any of them, you're dead."

Honestly, the "you're dead" threat doesn't really work on me now. I sighed and took the bow and arrow over as Renjun lead me to a round board with a red dot on the middle.

"Stand here." He pointed to a line marked on the ground.

"I want to see how bad your aim is." I scoffed at his words. He probably didn't know I did archery as a kid and even till a few years back.

Of course, he was left speechless. Just as I hoped he would be.

"Bullseye," he whispered and gave me a smile. Maybe it was a smirk. Or maybe the corners of his mouth just turned up a bit.

"You seem pretty good. Let's start then." He handed me a gun and lead to me to distance much farther. At least 10 meters away from the board. He took out his own gun from his pocket and with one hand holding his crutches and one hand on the gun, he pulled the trigger. My eyes followed the bullet as if in slow motion and bam, it hit the red dot right in the middle. I let out gasp in surprise.

"Wow." I breathed out as Renjun lazily kept his gun and pointed at the hole in the board.

"My expectations for you by the end of two weeks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 55
๐Ÿงจ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐Ÿงจ mafia au! REUPLOADING!!!
14K 651 21
โœ˜ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แด€แดœ โœ˜ โ-สแดแดœ สœแด€แด… สแดแดœส€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡, ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ๊œฐโž โœ˜ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แดษชษด-แด‹สแดœษดษข ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœแดษชสŸษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ "๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ" แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แดกส€ษช๊œฑแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด...
30.6K 1.1K 45
an nct crack texting / instagram fic !! not ot23, but a select group of members (might add more)
30.7K 766 34
๐“›.๐““๐“— ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐€๐ฎ Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a ๐’นโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’ถ๏ฟฝ...