A Billion Dollar Mess(Complet...

By Pauly_Queen

On her way to the university, Arabella accidentally and unknowingly gets on a flight to a totally different c... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Covers
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Author's Note.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Epilogue
Thank You, Dear Readers!
New Story Update!

Chapter Fifteen

337 65 20
By Pauly_Queen

Bella's POV

I stood up clumsily, leaving the shoes on the floor and running to the house, staggering like I was going insane. I was actually going insane! He was making me insane and no doubt, it was working.

I went in quickly and locked the door behind me, tripping over and landing on the floor.

That was dead insane! How weird was that?

I didn't know what was happening but one thing I was sure of was, that obsessed lunatic out there was Mercedes's boyfriend or something. And to think she was gonna get married! She got me a headache of my own.

That was exactly why I said celebrities always skeletons in their cupboards. In fact, they even build a grave in their fancy cupboards. What the!

How fucked up was her life! Married to Caden, cheating and seeing another dude, and just....

Ugh! And to think I had to deal with HER mess, living HER life and dating HER boyfriend, married to HER husband. All of it was HER fault!

I sounded as if we had an option. Thinking of it, it was my fault....kinda. I don't know.

I just couldn't be the one taking all the blame. No one wanted it to happen.

It was no one's fault. No one wanted it to happen. Especially not her.

As for me, let's just say that it was a huge blessing, wrapped in a curse and thrown from heaven to an unfortunate human, which happened to be a young nerdy unfortunate being, Arabella Leah Allegra.

I slowly walked upstairs, stressed out from what just happened and what had been happening in total. My mind was a big truck of crazy.

I sat on the stairs and stared into space, thinking of God knows what.

"Bling!" It was Mercedes's phone.

A text message from 'Cam'.

I tapped the message and fixed my eyes on it, reading the words one after the other.

I am really sorry. It was just a joke. Please say something. Anything!

That was his text. And what would you expect me to reply? Okay? Its all good? Let's do that again someday?

I just craved suicide and then have a nice trip to heaven. At least I wouldn't have to worry. Only if I could.

I switched off the phone and was about to climb back up the stairs when i heard funny noises from the door lock and voices. Angry one's. Just then, the door flung open and a figure walked into it in rage.

Oh, shocker! It was Caden. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

He headed straight for the stair where I stood, skipping some and flying through the others.

"Why'd you bail?" he with anger in his eyes, rage in each words and I could see his veins popping up from his neck. His anger scared me.

"Listen. I.." I started my explanation.

"No, you listen. I ain't got the time to waste on your good for nothing tantrums. I'm a very busy person! Pretty sure you don't know how that feels. So quit acting so stupid. You are getting on my last nerves! What in seven hells would make you bail? Huh?" he yelled in anger.

I just got kidnapped and almost raped and this weirdo had the gut to yell at me. No respect, no pity, no nothing. He was an animal!

"I was just...." I tried again.

"You were just nothing! And quit acting innocent," he shot a glance at my trembling self and then looked away.

I stared at him, furious and wishing I could just murder him at the spot.

"Quit acting innocent. We all know for a fact who you really are. Rotten to the core," he whispered.

What did he mean by that? Was he for real?

"And what do you mean by that?" I yelled.

"Bitch!" he spat and brushed my shoulder, heading upstairs.

No way! He did not just do that!

I watched him walk to his room and slam the door, making a loud noise and jerking my body. Such an attitude he got there.

I slowly walked into mine and closed the doors, sliding to the floor and just closing my eyes for a bit. I wished I had my diary. That would be a perfect time to write some entries. I felt so down.
Like everything in my life was dead because I was.

Caden. I hated him! He was such a proud rich arrogant fucker. He should go to hades!

Soon, it started drizzling. I was damn hungry and my stomach had no patience left. It felt like the worms starts feasting on my insides.

On a brighter note,I could run down to the restaurant down town and get something good and worth my taste.

I put the lights on and changed to a neon pink hoodie, black sweat pants, stepped into the back shiny trainers, let my hair dangle at my back, got her credit card, sprayed some perfume, slipped my phone and hers in the pockets and stared at myself in the mirror.

"All set," I whispered with a smile.

I walked out and stood by the door, waiting for the car to halt in front of me. It wasn't a limo this time, but it was chic and classic. Coloured pink.

I hopped on. I wanted space for myself. A little me time. Away from all the problems.

"Lukas, never mind. I'll drive myself," I informed and he stepped down, putting the umbrella in the passenger seat and moving away.

I got to the drivers seat, putting on my seatbelt and checking out the car for some seconds. I learnt how to drive back at home. Not with cars as chic as that, though.

I closed the door and as Lukas opened the gates, I drove off. There was a nice hit playing. I increased the volume to the highest as the rain had started heavily and there was a huge traffic jam. Luckily, I already mastered a few famous places and eateries and not to forget, malls so I didn't have such a hard time in finding my location.

The rain dropped happily on windscreens and glass wipers, making vision really blurry for the drivers. Unlucky pedestrians by the sidewalks got their clothes beaten tightly to their skin. The rain kept increasing by the minute and the only thing I could hear was the heavy water drops and my empty stomach rumble.

Trying to make time fly, I nodded my head in melody to the music that was on. Suddenly, the line was moving again. I drove the car slowly from time to time until some hope of getting to the restaurant flashed on my face.

Forty minutes later, I got to the mall after switching choices and ditching the restaurant. The mall was close by and I couldn't stand another hour without food in my mouth.

Besides that, I just thought the restaurant may be filled up, so more reason why I settled for the mall. I parked in the basement and hopped off, slipping the keys in my pocket.

The place was really cold, so I tugged my hands in the hoodie pockets and put the hoodie on, tugging my hair in and bending my head down a bit to avoid unnecessary attention and paparazzi.

I walked into the mall, and there was quite a number of people. A pretty crowded place with lots and lots and lots of deafening noises.

I went over to the restaurant, and ordered two plates of chips, ketchup, a bowl of chicken nuggets, chicken barbeque, and two warm sodas, all packed to go.

A young man packed and handed it to me in nice paper bags, all stuffed in a large goodie bag.

"And a hot cup of coffee. A triple shot espresso," I added, holding the bag in one hand and the other hand tugged in the hoodie pocket, my head still bent slightly and doing a great job in avoiding attention.

"Thanks," I said as he handed it to me, and I got my hand off the pocket, getting it.

I managed to get the credit card out of the pocket, and the cashier swiped it.

"Thanks," I said again and turned to go and then suddenly, 'bam!'

I really had better days than that.

The coffee went flying and skyrocketing from the cup to mid air and then landed on this damn handsome Greek god. He was as cute as anything.

"Woah!" My mouth widened in shock.

Blond hair falling down his face, into his cute hazel brown eyes, pointed nose and perfectly tanned skin. Where did that angel fall from?

"Oh. My. God. I'm so sorry," I said, staring at the stain on his unfortunate all white outfit.

"Its okay. I'll get you another one," he offered with a smile.

"No, no its fine," I insisted, still worried about the stain.

"Just wait here," he said and ordered another cup of coffee. Gentleman indeed!

"Let's go,"

I followed him and we went to an empty table in a quiet place in the restaurant. Nice, warm and away from the corners where the air conditioners blew your brains off your skull.

We sat down and he handed my coffee to me.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"No problem," he shook his head slightly and took a scoop of his ice cream. I thought he was some kind of Superman to be taking ice cream in that sort of weather.

A long silence protruded as I sipped the coffee as quiet as I could, trying to avoid multiple embarrassments all at a shot.

"So, what's your name?" he finally asked, sticking the little ice cream spoon in the plastic container and showing interest, his eyes peering into mine.

"Oh, A...Mercedes. Mercedes Belgravia," I said and dropped the coffee on the table.

"You must be kidding. You mean THE Mercedes Belgravia?" he yelled, surprised.

I nodded with a smile and and brought the hoodie down slightly, revealing my face.

"Its you. I saw you on TV just yesterday," he exclaimed excitedly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, sorry for bringing that up. Anyway, what happened?"

"Nothing much. Stressed," I gave a half shrug and took another sip, the mug cupped perfectly in my palms as the heat burned down the cold at the tip of my nose.

"I can totally relate," he chuckled slightly.

We laughed.

"Mercedes?" Someone called from behind me.

That voice was strangely familiar. That annoying voice that gave me the creeps. That voice that breathed long lasting ego's.

I turned back and wasn't so shocked by what I saw. I even thought I expected it.

"CADEN?"

Author's Note.

Hey, beautiful people!

Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and of course,tag your friends.

Thanks!

PaulyQueen....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 13.4K 33
Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true. What happens when a whirlwind of circums...
477K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
83.8K 6.3K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
646K 19.2K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...