When broken souls met...! ꨄ︎...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A ❤
Author's Note 💜
My 4th book ❤

Chapter 37 - Once again...!

16.3K 859 394
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

Hey there,
It's not a surprise update. It's just I won't be able to update tomorrow. So I'm updating today instead of tomorrow.

After that the next update will be on 'THURSDAY'.

I'm really sorry for changing the time. Some personal issues happened but I don't want you guys to wait so many days in confusion.

So here I am, rescuing all of you from the confusion which also caused by me 😶🥺 (Sorry but lowkey not sorry 😉)

Lastly thank you so so much for 50k+! I love you all 💜

Enjoy....!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Alpha?"

Jungkook smiles looking at the old but very strong man who is at least 2 feet more longer than him in terms of height. He is bald and a muscle man. But his one smile is enough to think of him as a great human being. 

"Don't call me that young man. I should be the one calling you that now…….Alpha." They both then laugh in unison as the old man hugs Jungkook briefly and then says, "Call me Mr. Jung. It's a ritual and you should follow it as well."

Jungkook bows to him and the old man pats on his back smiling widely. Jungkook looks at him as he says politely, "Call me Jungkook, Mr. Jung. I won't feel good if you call me Alpha."

Mr. Jung softly smiles as he holds Jungkook's shoulder and says, "Congratulations, my dear. I'm so so happy for you Jungkook. Jennie must be so proud of you today. You finally achieved what you wanted and I know you'll be a great Alpha for Monarch."

Jungkook looks down as a shy smile forms on his face. He is not that familiar with praises so it feels awkward to him hearing praises from the person he admired all his life.

But mentioning "Jennie's" name makes him feel happy. It was his dream to be a head Alpha and Jennie had supported him a lot. And the elder is right that she must be very happy right now. But he wishes someone else to be equally happy for him like that.

And his smile disperses.

Jungkook became the head Alpha of his pack last week after a huge fight with a similar candidate like him. He wanted this position all his life but when Jennie died, he accused his own wishes to be the cause of her death.

So he left his pack and started living alone like a creepy broken man. But after that three months of his life where he met the person who unknowingly healed him and discovered a better version of him.

Jungkook's life has changed a lot. 

Taehyung hasn't contacted him in this one year for once. Jungkook didn't try to contact him either because he knows that Taehyung needs time.

But one year is a lot, right?

He thought to contact him once a month ago but at that moment this all Alpha thing started so he decided to secure his future first and then his love. 

Taehyung will be so proud of me.

Jungkook thinks as a small genuine smile form on his lips unknowingly. 

"Come on, it's your oath time." Mr. Jung declares as he pats Jungkook's back once again and takes him towards the room where all the sound system has been arranged. 

Jungkook gulps seeing the mic and he takes a deep breath. He is going to take huge responsibilities on his shoulder today and this one thought is scaring the shit out of him.

Tae, I need you here. 

____________________________

"Gummy?"

Taehyung's smile widens as he says that. Finally, finally, he is seeing the person he hadn't met in 6 years. 

'Gummy' is a nickname of 'Park Bogum' who is Jimin's first cousin. They were in primary and high school together and from that moment Taehyung, Bogum and Jimin became the best friends and they were the most famous boy group in their school.

After high school, this man who happens to be a human not a wolf, left for America to become a doctor. He hadn't visited Korea after that time but they had their connection through social media. Hosoek doesn't know him that well and saw him only in pictures as he became Taehyung's and Jimin's friend in college. 

So after 6 years, seeing his best friend before him, looking all God damn handsome and a lot different than before, Taehyung is losing his mind in excitement.

His raven hair is short now that is complimenting his black silk t-shirt under a jet black jacket. His tights jeans are showing his perfect posture and Taehyung in literary shocked to see him like this.

"My Taebear!" Taehyung squeaks in happiness as he quickly gives a tight hug which Bogum gladly accepts. 

"Oh My God! I almost didn't recognize you. You've become a….." Taehyung broke the hug as he scans the man before him from head to toe and then says in a mocking tone, "quite a handsome man I must say."

"And you're as always the beautiful and gorgeous angel." Bogum's voice becomes deep suddenly which makes the omega slightly uncomfortable.

He knows Bogum likes him. From their childhood, he used to do everything to make him happy but he never felt that way for this man without the feeling of a great friendship. Maybe that's because he is a wolf and Bogum is a human?

Wolves are way different in terms of love, you know?

"God, I missed you my Taebear." Bogum again hugs him tighter and gives him a soft kiss on his cheeks. Taehyung is used to this kiss but he doesn't know why today he feels different.

Maybe because they are grown men now?

'Taebear' is Taehyung's nickname which only Bogum can call him. Taehyung usually hates nicknames but for his 'Gummy', everything is forgivable.

There is a lot of reason behind it though. 

"Oh! You guys has already met?" Jimin says from behind which makes the two men look at him. Taehyung smiles widely as he says holding Bogum's hand, "Look Min, he became so muscular and handsome. Did you really go there to become a doctor or a model, huh?"

Taehyung wiggles his brow at Bogum which makes the two other males smile in unison and Bogum shakes his head saying, "Thank God, you think like that. Maybe now I'll have a chance?"

Bogum winks at the omega which makes his face pink as he feels flustered suddenly. Taehyung looks away with a nervous smile and Jimin's loud cough straddles them both from their position. 

"If you have finished with your little flirting there, can we go inside?" Jimin asks politely looking at Bogum but there is little hint of teasing in his voice which they both can easily understand.

"Why inside? Min I want to drink and dance! We should celebrate right? Gummy is here!" Taehyung says the last line with a punch as he whines looking at Jimin with his puppy eyes.

Jimin gulps a dry air as his face turns a bit nervous but the other two don't notice that. He can't let Taehyung out now when a particular person is present here.

He knows how much the person has his effect on Taehyung and he can't let his best friend be like before. He'll support him on every step and Taehyung now wants to focus on his life and career now.

Jimin couldn't say no when Jin asked him to organize Jungkook's "Oath taking ceremony" in his bar. Jungkook himself insisted Jin to ask Jimin about it but the beta doesn't know that.

Why did Jungkook insist about it? No one knows.

Whatever happened last one year ago, Jimin is very much thankful to Jungkook. Because he knows how much this guy helped Taehyung to overcome his fear. 

What Jimin couldn't do, Jungkook did that and for that reason Jimin couldn't say no to Jin's offer and here he is now. In a dilemma with his best friend's demand and his little secret. Hosoek and Taehyung don't know about this matter. That's the reason Jimin is trying to keep them in his office till the end of Jungkook's party.  

"Tae, please try and understand. There is a party going on of one of my clients. The whole bar is booked today. I'll bring drinks to my office. Please sit there for a while?" Jimin says softly but there is an invisible plea in his voice which makes Taehyung eager to know about the matter more. Because Jimin never talks like that. 

"Who is this? Your client? Who's party is it?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brow while following Jimin inside the office room. Jimin looks away as he tries to calm his nerves. He never lied to Taehyung before.

"Ummm….you don't know them." Jimin brings out some beer bottles from the fridge and mentally thank God that Bogum starts talking with Taehyung about something that he can't really figure out because of his own thinking. But he can't ignore Taehyung's suspicious gaze. 

He had no idea that his cousin slash best friend could think about coming from America after six years on this day particularly.

But little did he know, God has his own plans. 

_____________________________

"First of all, I would like to show my honor and gratitude to you all for coming here tonight to celebrate my joy with me." Jungkook pauses as he looks around. His heartbeat is accelerating with a high speed and he just wants to see that face just once.

God! This is tough.

He takes a deep breath as he closes his eyes. For a moment Jin panicked seeing him like that but when Jungkook opened his eyes and started talking again now with a bright smile, he relaxed.

"This was the ultimate goal of my life from my childhood. To be a head Alpha. But for almost 5 years some incidents stopped me from working on my own dreams or you can say some fears. But someone taught me that we shouldn't let our fear come in between our dreams. We should believe that 'we can'. When we'll be able to accept that from our heart, no one can stop us to achieve our dreams." Jungkook smiles softly as he looks down.

Yeon can see her son's eyes which are now glittering. No, not for the galaxy, for tears and she leans on her husband holding his hands because a mother can't see her child sad.

Gulping a lump in his throat, Jungkook again continues, "I finally achieved my goal. I also want to say thanks to some of my closest people without whom I won't be able to do it. My parents…" Jungkook motions his hands towards his parents who are almost tearing up by now. 

He smiles softly as he looks at Jin now saying, "My psychiatric." Jin chuckles hearing that as his eyes also teared up. He is happy to see Jungkook like that after almost six years. Finally his sister would be very happy up in the sky. 

Jungkook then looks at Mr. Jung and says, "Alpha." Mr. Jung closes his eyes as he nods his head in affirmation. His attitude is screaming how proud he is today. Jungkook had always been a very good student of his. For him, Mr. Jung didn't give his position to anyone all this while. He is happy that his favourite student is taking his place today.

"And also some of my friends." The Alpha smiles widely now as he looks down once again.

Taking one last deep breath Jungkook trails, "I Jeon Jungkook, solemnly swear in the presence of the current head Alpha and all the member of 'Board of committee' that I will faithfully execute the head Alpha of the pack Monarch, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend my pack, my people. 'Monarch' will always be my first priority. I vow to serve my pack till my last breath." 

Jungkook looks up when he hears the loud clapping sound. Mr. Jung comes closer to him to handover all the documents and a little pin which marks him as a "Head Alpha" and Jungkook gladly accepts. He can feel his loud heartbeat inside his chest.

That wasn't so hard!

He thinks and suddenly he gets the sweet smell which is very very familiar to him. He looks around desperately searching for the person but he can't find anyone because of a huge crowd. But he blames his unconscious mind for that because,

Why would Taehyung be here, right? 

______________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V

"So I'm the last in this group then?" Hosoek says in his sad tone looking down, munching his new packet of chips lazily. 

"Shut up, Hobi!" I say elbowing him softly. Everyone is talking about something and laughing historically but suddenly my smelling senses take over my hearing ability and I can't hear them at all. 

That familiar smell!

Chocolate and smoke. I gulp a dry air as my body suddenly turns cold.

I stand up. Slowly steps out of the roon and the smell gets even more darker and my wolf is going crazy now. Thankfully Jimin didn't notice me.

I follow the smell and reach the back hall. I was about to step forward but stopped as soon as my eyes landed on that familiar face. 

I see him.

After one year I see the person from whom I kept myself far away. Because of my own fears, because of my own life.

I was way far from the word called "Commitment" in this one year. I don't know, I'm going to regret it or not but all this while I felt free and that was important.

It's been almost one year that there is no drama, no fear and no fight at all in my life. Until today. When I felt that familiar restlessness again. 

My heart is pumping blood faster, I can feel needles kinda sensation on my hands and legs and my stomach just feels hollow. 

He became so handsome and bulky. He became a mature man. But the way he is behaving, I can tell that he is not like before. He is not that arrogant and rude anymore. He is smiling and his eyes are also smiling just like a.....bunny.

And I realize a smile also forms on my lips unconsciously. And that brings me in the reality once again. 

No, I can't let this happen to me.

I rush out of the bar before he notices me. Thank God, I wear my ring today that mask my scent a little bit otherwise he would know that I'm here. 

But why is he here? His parents and Jin is also here.

Is this the reason Jimin didn't let me out of his office? Is he the client Jimin was talking about earlier?

No, it must be Jin. Why would Jungkook arrange his own function in 'Blue Moon' anyways? Jin and Hosoek became really good friends so maybe that's why?

Lot's and lot's of question. Head is spinning and my breathing gets stuck. Why do I have to see him today? Today should have been a great day for me.

In a sense, it is though. 

I saw him after a year. 

But why is this feeling making me feel sad then? Maybe I know that I'm at fault.

I rush out of the bar and in the corridor I see Maddy. She is not alone though. A girl is with her and they are crazily making out.

I smile.

Tears form in my eyes. I want to be happy like them but my fears are the reason that I'm way far from the term "relationship". 

I can't be weak once again.

I inhale after coming outside of that place. It's 1 in the morning and the whole road is in pin drop silence. I like this. They are also like me I guess. 

Speechless!

I hug myself and start walking. A nice alone walk would be great right now. I ignore the continuous vibrations in my back pocket. I can deal with Gummy and others tomorrow. But I've to deal with thousands of my own thoughts now. But one thought is making me feel a bit nicer. And that is,

Jungkook is happy. 

And the story begins once again….!

_____________________________

A/N:

I freaking love this edit 🥺🥺🥺🥺
This makes me so soft and I feel sad though I don't know why and now I'm sobbing. 🤧
May God bless us the time to see them like this one day :') 💜

Credit: none other than Hisasihun ❤

My fluff bear 💜💜💜💜

____________________________

Hey there,
So the story begins once again.....! 🤗

Alright! Is the story making some kind of a sense now? I hope it does.

But remember, every new character I'm bringing here, they all are important. Everyone has some kind of a role in their new journey.

I know you guys want them to be together real soon. But have some patience please. Love isn't something we get easily like some fairytails. As always, I'm again saying that I like to write in terms of our real life and in real life, you can't find love that easily. I hope you'll understand me. 😊

And about smut and romantic moments? All are coming real soon! (Though I'm really bad at writing smuts 🙄) Don't worry. 🙈🙈🙈

Probably one month or less than a month more. After that this story will be finished guys. I'm almost at the end.

Hope you guys liked today's chapter. If you did then please comment and vote for me. 😇

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

See you soon on next THURSDAY till then be happy and miss me 😉

Stay safe and have a very
Good night
💜💜💜

No one asked though but here I am, shamelessly plopping my picture with my Eid look.

For the last time, Eid Mubarak ❤

BYE! 🙆💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 878 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
820K 37.9K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
19.9K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
1.7M 83.3K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...