A Billion Dollar Mess(Complet...

By Pauly_Queen

On her way to the university, Arabella accidentally and unknowingly gets on a flight to a totally different c... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Covers
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Author's Note.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Epilogue
Thank You, Dear Readers!
New Story Update!

Chapter Ten

432 68 30
By Pauly_Queen

Bella's POV

"What are you doing? Perv!" I glowered angrily and drifted from him, cleaning my mouth and curling my lips at him. "How dare you?" I raged.

He smirked and shook his head, staring out the window.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I accused and moved to the other seat in anger.

"I? kissed YOU?" he sighed, not looking at me.

"Yes, in fact, you did. And you can't deny it!" I fired at him.

"You kissed ME! You should apologize, and never wash your mouth so my lip stain never gets off," he hissed.

Be proud like his lips were a billion dollar or something. Or made of gold, perhaps.

He is so full of himself.

"You are so - ugh!" I whined and just looked away in frustration.

A smirk crept up his face again and I just sighed.

"I've got to admit. That faint was quite impressive. Not your best idea, but not the worse either. Just so hard to believe you came up with something so genius! Its like the press was gonna eat you the next minute," he laughed.

I frowned and stared at my over chewed finger nails.

"Yeah! That's exactly how you looked back there!
Like you were gonna die the next minute," he smirked and then laughed hard, again.

He's such a maniac.

I slumped on the seat and just closed my eyes with the press running after the car until we finally left.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

I opened my eyes slowly, with my head hurting really bad and my eyes feeling too heavy to be opened. I had a stinging backache and everything I set my eyes on was in two's.

I turned to my side and watched the door open slowly, hoping its a pack of aspirin that just climbs its way to my mouth.

"They're waiting for you. You, dumb ass, are in big trouble," Caden smirked before closing the door and leaving me with a cringe.

I got up lazily and walked to Mercedes's closet, fishing out something good to wear. Something that she would actually wear.

I picked out an electric blue tank top with a black ripped jean, stepped into her slippers, tied my my hair in a ponytail, and stared in the mirror.

"This might get really messy," I whispered to myself.

Okay, let me rephrase that last part. "Things WILL get a lot messy. Especially after my big shut down in the press con,"

I just pray smirk boy here doesn't rat me out. Who am I kidding? He's smirk boy, remember?

Slowly and reluctantly, I walked over to the door, opened it and walked down the stairs, each step adding more tension in me and the nearer I grew, the more the fear increased. I had never been more scared in my life.

I looked downward and saw the Kensington's of course, mamasita and papi all seated impatiently on the couches.

I rolled my eyes and walked down slowly.

Before I was even down the stairs, the yelling began. Three! Two! One!

"What was THAT all about?" Mrs. Kensington started the debate with a horrified look and a finger pointed directly at me like I were some thief or something.

"You looked like a total idiot in front of all those cameras! You looked like you had nothing to say! A total newbie in the business!" Mamasita yelled, backing her up.

How in the world does she know me so, so much?!

"When we arranged this whole marriage set up, it was for our business to grow, and not to end up in shambles! You better put your act together young woman! I'd hate for you to see for yourself how failure in a business should turn out," Mr. Kensington added, furious at me.

At least he didn't point a finger like his daring wife....... Finger pointer.

"Darling, what happened back there?" Papi finally asked, affectionately. Finally! Someone with a heart of gold. They should all learn from him.

"I dunno," I said sadly and and shook my head, landing my butt on the stair case.

"You dunno"? You better start knowing, woman, before this business deal is over! I'm losing my patience on you!" Mrs. Kensington raged and death glared.

I stood up and walked sadly and sat on the couch.

Caden just sat on the dining with a huge smirk plastered on his face. Like expected....... I'm pretty sure he feels like bursting out laughing like mad right now. Typical.

"Don't you dare disappoint this family!" Mamasita warned with fire balls in her eyes like they were gonna blast on me.

Or, they already did.

"Tomorrow is the rehearsal for your marriage. The dashing black magazine will be there to see if you two are worthy enough for their magazine. If you're lucky enough, we also get the front page.  You are well aware that the dashing black is the most famous, most appreciated and most expensive magazine in the country. Did I say country? Almost the world!

You cannot afford to lose this chance!" Mrs. Kensington remonstrated as if ready to eat me raw the next minute or I was gonna die if the "dashing black" doesn't have my face on their so called magazine.

I shivered and just swallowed a huge lump in my throat as my teeth craved nails to devour on.

"Its been your dream to finally be in the dashing black. I don't think you'll want to lose this opportunity! You can't try to miss this opportunity, Darling," Mamasita added.

Its like these women were gonna murder me!

What's their deal, anyway?

"Good thing your story has been well prepared. You still remember your story. Right?" Mr. Kensington asked, fixing his gaze on the Rolex he had on.

Story? What story now?

"Yeah sure," I said sadly with a sigh.

"Good! It took a heart of gold to forge a love story as good as that for you and Caden. That love story is gonna be everywhere. Its gonna be an inspiration for the next decade! Your fans.....our business partners......we'll have more clients! Soon enough, we won't even want to be on Forbes. We'll be running Forbes!" Dad said happily with a dreamy look on his face and his head up high in the air.

Okay, FORBES?

Forbes is like.....wow. Even saying the name makes me feel like a billionaire already. Forbes.

"Look lady! We aren't the only billionaires in the world. A lot of people want to be on dashing black and Forbes and all of that, so do not ruin our chances," Mr Kensington added looking at my face this time.

"Rehearse the love story tonight, along with Caden. Tomorrow is gonna be long. You better not disappoint!" Mamasita warned.

Okay, where in the world is this love story saved? I'm toast!

"I hope you still have your laptop. I transferred the edited copy," Papi reminded.

I smiled broadly at his statement. Thank heavens! Now I know where it is. My....her laptop.

"I think these two need to rest." Papi finally ended. That man is my saving grace.

"We'll be off now. You two should get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long one."

"And hopefully not a repeat of today," Mamasita shook her head with a hiss.

"Bye, Darling," Papi said and they all walked out, shutting the door behind them.

I stood up from the couch and Caden burst out laughing. Can he be at least a little bit not predictable? I mean, I can predict his whole life.

He laughed so hard, it irritated me so much and had my veins popping off my neck.

I sighed and walked past him.

He still laughed really hard. How funny was my mistake to him? Jerk.

"Better not disappoint!" He yelled in mockery and I ran upstairs, shutting the door.

I slumped on the floor, enjoying the scent of richness and luxury and everything I never had the chance to experience. Everything I ever wanted.

I thought of everything that was happening and it all seemed so impossible. Like an endless puzzle that got worse the more you try to fix the pieces together.

In fact, i really couldn't do it anymore! I rather had a decision to call Dar and head back home before I get myself or Mercedes in more trouble. This is not going anywhere good.

I dialled Dar.

"Hello? Dar?" I said in a weak voice.

"Be quick. I'm busy," she shot.

"I'm coming home," I blurted and stared at the ceiling.

"You thought about it?" she asked, interested.

"Yeah, and i'm sure of it," I assured with a smile she couldn't see.

"Is it the total mess today?" she busted me out.

"Its already on TV?" I sighed and rolled on the floor with a loud groan.

"Yeah, quite disappointing,"

"I'm coming back. Please don't tell Ma and Pa, and greet them for me," I said affectionately with a smile.

"Bella, you can't come back here!" she said hurriedly in a panicky tone.

"Why?"

"There's a big problem! You just can't!" she yelled again and I guess attempted to hang up on me. She does that when she's nervous.

"Tell me, Dar. Please what's happening?"I begged, knowing fully well that there was a huge problem at hand.

"Bella........."

Author's Note.

Hello, people!!!!!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot.

Don't forget to vote and share your beautiful thoughts in the comment section below.

See ya in the next chapter!!!!!!!

Yours truly, PaulyQueen.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 15.6K 41
She is 21 fresh out of college looking for a job as a secretary. Lucky for her, her brothers best friends have a job for her as their own secretary...
1.2M 23.6K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
56.9K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
477K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...