A Billion Dollar Mess(Complet...

By Pauly_Queen

On her way to the university, Arabella accidentally and unknowingly gets on a flight to a totally different c... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Covers
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Author's Note.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Epilogue
Thank You, Dear Readers!
New Story Update!

Chapter Eight

447 77 41
By Pauly_Queen

Bella's POV

Swept by the breeze,my hair stood in the air and my face dampened from the tears. My body was freezing cold and my brain still in total shock. Like I just ran into a trap i can never get away from no matter how much I tried or wanted. It was depressing. I stared at the whole neighborhood. It was quite peaceful, and really nice. It was like a sensation. Beautiful, quiet and tranquil. The moonlight shone beautifully in the dark and the stars were dazzlingly amazing.

Dogs from the neighbours barked angrily with sirens and horns from cars in the neighbourhood and a noise loud enough to jerk me from my sleep and suddenly, everywhere went quiet again.

I folded my arms with my hair still blown by the wind, closed my eyes, and felt the breeze, the wind and everything that surrounded.

Overwhelmed by the peace, it felt magical and smelt glorious, probably the strawberries that were planted along with the flowers. I scented raspberries, strawberries and a tint of mint with purple hibiscus. All joined together, they gave me the inner scent of peace I needed. Graceful.

A moment of silence away from the world; a second freed from my problems. It was a second, but I felt it could last a thousand years or more. I wanted it to always be like this forever. Rich or poor,I had problems I could never run away from. Most of which included this one. This freakishly annoying one.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and got distracted by a glance of a figure. A shirtless masculine figure from the house next door. He smiled warmly at me. I smiled back, just being polite.

His shoulders glistened from sweat. He must have been working out. And God, does it show. His perfectly sculpted body was breath taking. Better than that dumb ass arrogant rude ass hole back there.

He waved.

I smiled again and slowly raised my hand, with a slight wave.

Seeing that smile on his face just made my skin tingle all over. He was pretty okay, unlike some people I know. I'm not fornicating, hell no! First, i'm not married. Mercedes is.

Gosh!

He turned off the lights and disappeared. I sighed and turned from the mystery figure.

Laying on the hammock, I rested my head on the trow pillow I still clenched on to my chest, and looked heavenward at the skies. It was beautiful. Really beautiful, unlike me.

I sighed again and turned to my side.

Remembering Ma and Pa, and of course Dar, and just the horrible words that monster said just a while ago, I fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

I stretched, tired, and slowly opened my eyes sleepily, no matter how hard I fought the urge. A ray of sun penetrated into the room and shone directly on me, illuminating a half of my face and immediately jerking me awake.

"Ugh!" I groaned with the disturbing lights that just came on.

I turned my head, and snuggled under the blanket, not willing to get up any time soon.

Immediately, the blanket got ripped from my body and exposed me to the cold room and disturbing lights.

I turned again and slightly opened my eyes with a cringe on my face. My eyes met with his.

What?

I popped my head back under the cozy furry pillow. I must be dreaming. What the heck is this jerk doing here? He should be in hades second commanding his boss, Lucifer.

I'm probably just dreaming. Let's try this one more time. Slowly,I raised my head over the duvet and peeped a little, and immediately,

"BAM!"

The duvet was off. You know who yanked it off my body.

I turned to the other side of the bed and sealed my eyes tight. I opened them, and he was right in front of me.

"What!" I finally screamed with a sigh of irritation.

"Press con at nine. Get ready!" He said and left with that STUPID smirk on his STUPID face.

Oh My Goodness. What the fuck!

I need to calm down. I can't have a press con in two hours! What the heck am I going to do now?

What to wear, how to look, how to apply
make-up, how to sound, the accent - ugh! Its too much to know!

I hopped off the bed.

'Wait! How did I get here!' I thought.

The last thing I remember was getting on the hammock and closing my eyes. He must've gotten me back, which is so weird.

I lumbered lazily to the closet and searched for what to wear which was frustrating for a girl who stuck with crop tops, high waist jeans and high tops all her life.

I couldn't call Dar. She was pretty mad. I knew who exactly to call. Miss Banks, my secretary. She could get me ready in an hour. At least I could do that before searching through her things and guessing ways to get me out of here. I have  bigger problems at hand now. The press conference.

I picked Mercedes's phone and searched for her number.

Mendel - Mendelssohn -miss Banks. Perfect!

I dialled it immediately.

"Hello, get in my house ASAP! No delays! Bring my makeup kit!" I poured out in less than a second and hung up immediately.

Then I took a shower.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

"All done ma'am,"  she said with a grin and tightened the cover of the lipstick, making me smack my lips and getting the lipstick evenly across my lips.

I stared at myself in the mirror. It was beyond perfection. It was beautiful. A total head turner.

"Thank you," I smiled, staring at the white long sleeved body hug dress she fitted me to, which was a little above knee length and seemed perfect for the occasion.

But on a last minute decision, she fitted me to a nice short glamorous pink dress,which was undoubtedly so adorable. As in, seductive. Apart from the pink part of it, though.

I stepped into the black heels but as expected, they were hideous and I couldn't stand even a second with those things on my legs.

It was actually an ankle strap, but then she suggested a black wedge with a bow in the middle. It was perfect. Though pretty high, it was absolutely comfortable, and really beautiful.

"Much better," I smiled at her with her luminescent bluebird eyes, delightfully admiring the makeup.

"You don't wear heels anymore?" she reckoned with an inquisitive look, getting the heels back in the closet.

"What? I do! Just need a little change," I hurried a reply back to her.

"Oh, I see," she nodded, buying my excuse even though I could sense suspicion in her tone.

"The black Prada purse will be a perfect fit," she said and tidied the makeup back into the box.

"Okay, the black Prada purse," I said, not having an idea what the black Prada purse was.

I mean, what the heck is a black Prada purse?

"On the bed," she notified as I looked around in confusion.

"All done ma'am. I'll be on my way," she said and headed to the door with the chic box of makeup materials in her hand.

"Bye!" I waved and she smiled.

It was 8:30. Thirty more minutes until I was toast.

I got my phone and Mercedes's phone, placed it in the purse and went out. I went to the parlor in a hurry. Jeez! I was so hungry!

I looked at him. His eyes were on the TV. Noticing my presence, he turned at me.

Immediately, I turned away.

He smirked. "Not bad," he muttered.

I thought he turned away, so i looked again.

He laughed, exposing his piano white teeth that was perfectly shaped and looked like they were brushed a hundred times just this morning. Fly!

"You know what? You are so annoying!" I yelled at him.

He didn't answer.

"No breakfast, no dinner," he shook his head and curled his lip. "How useless can you get? I'm hiring a maid!" he finally said with a sigh.

"Go ahead! Jerk!" I spat stupidly, regretting my pointless comeback seconds later.

"Come on, let's go!" he grumbled and we walked to the door as he perfected the already perfect collar of his jacket. Perfectionist.

The limo was at the door step. He opened the door and got in. I got in too.

"Is this limo okay? Can't we - " I started, looking around.

"A different colour? The pink or blue? Or the crimson? Which ma'am?" The driver asked hurriedly as if he was gonna lose his job the next minute.

Gosh! How many limos? The heck!

Author's Note.

Hello there, people! I am so happy this book is doing great. I know I make a lot of mistakes but please feel free to point them out.

And if you find any part disturbing or you don't like the feel, please let me know. I'd love to have an editor to help me out or at least a reviewer.

Lastly, I really hope you all can vote and comment. Leave a lot of comments so I get to know how the readers feel about the book, but its all up to you guys!

Thanks!!

~Pauly_Queen......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 13.4K 33
Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true. What happens when a whirlwind of circums...
430K 17K 30
Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in his web of lies. When the billionaire o...
56K 1.2K 24
Mia Bowen accidentally marries the heir to an affluent family. On the day that she finds out she's pregnant, he gives her a divorce agreement.The fak...
1.7M 72.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...