Adopted By 5SOS

By veratiserum

14 years old, abused and raised in an orphanage. Valerie's life seems hopeless until she meets four boys. More

Adopted By 5SOS
Home
Waking Up
Uh Oh
Soda Pop
Here We Go Again...
Help You Forget
TO THE SIGNING
They're Here
I Felt Safe
Girlfriend?
Trust
Veronica
Collapsed
Concussions
We Don't Know
Promises
Come Back With Me
My Father
Family
A Day Out
Pizza
A Gift
Birthday Plans
Party?
My Amazing Birthday
School
My First Day
Friends
Arzaylea
Bad Dreams
Screams
I'm Free
I Felt Alone
Visiting
One Big Happy Family
School Deciding
Youngblood
Sick Buddies
Not Again
Everything Went Black
I Promise
I Don't Want to Lose Them
Cheer Me Up
The Last Time
Healing
Sleeping Pills
Afraid of Losing Her
Twitched
Put An End to Everything
Watch This Sunrise
Is Any of This Worth It?
Sad Expressions
Eye Contact
Love
Big Heart
My First Home
I'll Try Harder

Not the Same

370 9 2
By veratiserum

Chapter 58

I woke up to my up to my phone alarm going off at 9am. I pressed stop and stared at the ceiling. It's been about two weeks since we all moved out. Ashton was constantly jittery and couldn't seem to calm down. Calum comes over every now and then to hang out. He lives with our friend, Roy. Michael and Luke are usually at their houses with Crystal and Sierra, but they still make an effort to stop by every now and then. They all have dogs which is nice to go and visit them too. It just feels weird not to have everyone together all the time.

"Are you awake?" Ashton quietly said opening my door.
"No." I responded looking at him.
"Okay, well, get ready so we can go grab Cal and get some lunch." He said before closing my door.

There were still unpacked boxes laying around my room. I got up and opened one of them to grab a hoodie from the last 5SOS tour and to get ready to shower.

The house was much smaller than the old house. I like that it's smaller, but it just makes me sad no one else is here. On one side of the house, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Ash's bedroom is at the end of hall and mine is right when you walk up the stairs, you see my door. There is a bathroom in Ashton's room, so my bathroom was the one in the middle of the hall. on the other side, there's a kitchen in which you can see into the living room and big glass door that opens up to the backyard in the living room. If you walk down the hall, there's a door that opens up to an office that Ashton has his computer in with other instruments. There's another little private room inside there for his drum set that is padded with material to help block out the sound. It was nice.

I walked down the hall and heard Ashton in the office. He was probably working on something so I walked into the kitchen to grab juice. Our fridge was mostly empty because we're so used to eating out and not really grabbing groceries because we can't go for the most part. I walked outside to the backyard and sat down on the bench as stared at the little plants Ashton had. The door slid open and Ash sat down next to me.

"I know you miss it." He said looking down at his feet. I stayed silent. "I think this will help both of us. We can start living normal lives...for the most part. It's not like the rest of them are just gonna ditch us, they'll still be here." He said looking at me.

He's right, but we also don't know how long this will stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 314 36
Not knowing what it's like to have a family, thirteen year old Rachel gets adopted by 5sos and is thrown in at the deep end. Fans don't accept the...
104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...
68.7K 2.1K 33
;an unplanned, fortunate discovery. That was it. Michael and Crystal fostered many kids, but the ones that stuck were a fortunate discovery. Five o...
5K 76 18
Rebecca and Angela were always orphans. They were scared of men because of their last experience with them. What happens when these girls are adopted...