WRONG NUMBER // B.E

By billieachess

unknown: bro i need my shIT BACK i don't have your shit lol unknown: yes you do just give it back i'm sorry... More

✰ Cast ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 38 ✰
✰ 39 ✰
✰ 40 ✰
✰ 41 ✰
✰ 42 ✰
✰ 43 ✰
✰ 44 ✰
✰ 45 ✰
✰ 46 ✰
✰ 47 ✰
✰ 48 ✰
✰ 49 ✰
✰ 50 ✰
✰ 51 ✰
✰ 52 ✰
✰ 53 ✰
✰ 54 ✰
✰ 55 ✰
✰ 56 ✰
✰ 57 ✰
✰ 58 ✰
✰ 60 ✰
✰ 61 ✰
✰ 62 ✰
✰ 63 ✰
✰ 64 ✰
✰ 65 ✰
✰ 66 ✰
✰ 67 ✰
✰ 68 ✰
✰ 69 ✰
epilogue

✰ 59 ✰

8.7K 288 171
By billieachess

alysia's pov

"baby! baby! babyyyy! wake up! wake up! wake uppp! it's christmas!" billie shouted, jumping on the bed.

i shoved my face into the pillow. "go back to sleep, bil. it's too early for this." i complained.

"nonsense! it's never too early when it comes to christmas!"

"yes it is." i mumbled.

i smiled contently when i felt her stop jumping on the bed, but frowned when she flipped me over, then straddled my lap. "as much as i would love to lay here with a pretty girl in my lap, i'd much rather sleep."

"but it's christmas." she whined.

i turned my head to check what time it was, my eyes widening when i saw it was seven in the morning. "aw fuck no, i'm going back to sleep."

"fine, go back to sleep," she sighed. "can i have a kiss first, though?"

i rolled my eyes, but moved my hands to cup her cheeks, pulling her down to connect her lips to mine. i pulled away a few long seconds later with a lazy smile on my face. "i love youuuu."

"i love you too, baby." she grinned.

"lay down so i can sleep, bub." i commanded, tapping her hip.

she shifted downward, laying her head on my chest, and maneuvering her arms to hold my waist. i dipped my head down to kiss her temple, quickly falling back to sleep.

-

"merry christmas!" i shouted into my phone.

"damn, alysia, we're right here. no need to yell." tyler teased.

"that kinda hurted my ears though, not gonna lie." brendan complained.

"oh, shut up," i laughed. "but for real, merry christmas, bubs."

"merry christmas." they said in unison.

"your christmas presents should be there sometime today, so keep a look out for it." i explained.

they nodded. "thank you," brendan grinned.

"our presents we got you should be there tomorrow, because idiot here forgot to ship it." tyler said, shoving brendan.

"hey, don't blame it on me!" brendan glared.

i laughed at their bickering. "calm down, it's fine. anyways, how are you doing, ty? is everything healing up good?"

he nodded, a proud smile on his face as he said "i'm doing good! i was walking without any help yesterday!"

i smiled. "that's really good."

"oh, oh, oh, and look," he pointed to his neck. "the doc said i can take my neck brace off if my neck isn't hurting!"

"i see that," i said. "i'm really happy that you're okay."

"i'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me." he quoted.

"true." i heard from behind me.

billie sat behind me and hooked her arms around my neck, placing a kiss on my cheek. "hey, guys. how are you?"

i reached a hand up to hold one of bil's as they both explained that they was good. i smiled fondly at how well the three got along with each other.

we talked for about ten more minutes before getting off of facetime. i turned around, moving to sit in billie's lap. "hi."

"hi, pretty girl."

i smiled shyly, placing my hands on her shoulders, and leaning forward to press a kiss to the tip of her nose. "you look cute."

"thank you, angel."

"you're welcome. you should wear braids more hair often."

"yeah?"

"yeah." i confirmed.

"okay, so i got you a present, well multiple presents, and i'm not patient at all so i'm going to take you to the living room so you can open them." she explained, moving her hands under my legs. she stood up and brought me to the living room, sitting me down on the couch.

i laughed as i bounced up and down on the couch a little bit after she sat me down and watched as she shuffled over to the christmas tree and pulled out a small present. she walked back over to the couch, sitting down beside me. she placed the small, wrapped box in my hands. "here you go, baby."

i unwrapped it, then peeled the lid off. my eyes widened as i saw a silver necklace with a heart pendant on it. inside the heart, there was a small "b" engraved into it. "no way," i whispered.

"hold on," i held my finger up to bil, who had a confused look on her face as i went to the tree and pulled out a present. i handed it to her. "open it."

she gave me a skeptical look, but opened it anyways. inside the box, was the same necklace, but instead of a "b" etched into it, there was a small "a" engraved into it. "wow."

"what are the odds we got the same necklace for each other?" i chuckled.

she chuckled as well as she pulled the necklace out of its case. "will you help me put it on?" she asked sweetly.

"only if you'll help me put mine on."

"well of course."

i smiled as i took the necklace from her. "turn around." she did so and i placed it around her neck, clasping it together.

she turned around and i pulled mine out of its case as well, handing it to her and turning around so that she could put it on me. after she was done, i turned back around and placed a sweet kiss to her lips. "thank you, angel baby."

"and thank you, cutie." she responded smoothly.

she got up again, grabbing another present, and sat back down when she handed it to me. i unwrapped it and a pout came to my face when i saw what it was.

"if i'm in a interview or something, and you start missing me, you can just tap it and mine will light up. i don't know, i thought it was cute or-"

i cut off her rambling with a kiss. "it's perfect, shut up. it's the cutest thing ever."

"what about me?" she asked.

"okay, second cutest thing ever. you're number one."

she grinned. "thank you, mama."

"okay, my turn." i said, getting up and grabbing my last present. i set the box in front of her and sat crisscrossed beside her on the couch.

i watched as she opened it. she laughed loudly when she saw the two bags of takis sitting at the top of the box. "shit, i have to wife you up now." she said nonchalantly as she picked up the bags of takis and set them beside her on the couch.

before i could respond, she pulled out the next gift. "dude, i love this perfume."

"you were wearing it when we met for the first time." i blushed.

her face softened as she pouted. "you're so fucking cute, oh my godddd."

"no you."

she reached into her pocket and grabbed something, showing it to me. "uno reverse."

"why the fuck do you have a uno reverse card in your pocket?" i laughed loudly.

"because i can."

"fair enough."

she pulled out the next gift. "i've been want one of these for forever!" she exclaimed. "and you got my favorite scent?" she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "thank you, thank you, thank you."

"it's just a wax warmer." i laughed.

"shut up, i love it."

"well i'm glad. okay, there's one more thing in there and then that's it."

she nodded as she reached into the box a final time and pulled out a weighted blanket. "i feel like that would be great for cuddling." i explained sheepishly.

"we'll have to test that out then."

"damn right."

"thank you for everything, cutie. i love it." she smiled softly.

"you're welcome. thank you for everything too."

"wait, i got one more thing." she held up a finger as she quickly grabbed the last present.

she handed it to me. it was a small box. i lifted the lid and felt my eyes water as i saw a key in it.

"i just thought that since you're always over here, might as well make it official."

i threw my arms around her neck and buried my face into her neck. she laughed gently as she secured her arms around me, one of her hands rubbing up and down my back.

"i love you." i mumbled.

"i love you too, baby. so i'll take that as a yes to moving in?"

"mhm." i hummed, nodding my head.

"cute ass." she laughed, pressing a kiss to my head.

after a few minutes, i pulled back and looked at her. she smiled as her hands moved down to rest on my waist. "look at you. you're so prettyyyy. my princess."

i felt myself blush. "stoppp, bubbie."

"nope!" she grinned. she pressed a quick kiss to my lips before picking me up. "alright, let's get ready so we can go eat with fin and claudia."

-

a/n i love them

the love that y'all have for this book makes me so happy

aLsO if you've read my other book want... after this is over, would you want a sequel to it?? jw 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 14.8K 65
what happens when a wallflower meets a social butterfly? ============================== "my darling, you will never be unloved by me; you are well to...
52.2K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
131K 3.6K 41
this is a rewrite of my story "want" ============================== "i want you and you want me, so what's the harm, babygirl?" ====================...
153K 6.3K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...