ATEEZ Littles (Book #1 of the...

By KayleeKisham

Started Decemeber 20, 2019 Ended March 29, 2020 Littles: HongJoong YeoSang Yunho San Caregivers: SeongHwa Min... More

Things to Know
The Littles & Caregivers
1. Finding Joongie
2. Finding Sangie
3. Finding YuYu
4. Finding Sannie
5. Hanging With Joongie
6. Hanging With Sangie
7. Hanging with YuYu
8. Hanging with Sannie
9. All For Joongie
10. All For Sangie
11. All For YuYu
12. All For Sannie
Tagged
13. Joongie is Something Else
14. Sangie is Something Else
15. YuYu is Something Else
16. Sannie Is Something Else
17. What Happened?!
18. Adjusting
19. More Friends?!
20. Their Ages?
21. Visitors (16k Special)
So Something Happened...
22. Development
23. Busted
WHAT?!?!
24. Quadruple the Trouble
25. He Is SO CUTE!
26. All The Loving
THE END
Sources
Q&A Time
Q&A Answers
Special Chapter *SeongJoong*
Special Chapter *JongSang*
Special Chapter *WooSan*
That Spin Off...
Spin off or Series?
Stray Kids Littles

Special Chapter *YunGi*

1.3K 57 9
By KayleeKisham

"MinGi! Where are you?" I ask, looking around.

I am surprised when he doesn't come when I call out for him because he is normally excited to see me when I get home, head space or not.

"MinGi?" I look into the kitchen but do not see him there. I continue to walk through the house to our bedroom but do not see him there. I stay quiet and make my breathing shallow.

I hear a faint giggle and a splash. I follow the sound and walk down the hall to see a light coming from under the bathroom door. I slowly open it and see MinGi sitting in the bathtub that is full of water and bubbles. He has a red bath crayon and is drawing on the wall, giggling at the stick figures and doodles he has drawn.

"Baby?" I walk forward and bend down next to the tub. He turns and smiles at me. I laugh when I see he has a bubble beard.

"Hi Daddy! Wook! I dwew us!" he says,  pointing to the wall.

"Dis daddy!" he says, pointing to the drawing that had a really, REALLY long body.

"Dis MinKi!" he says, pointing to the smaller drawing. I notice a rectangle that looks squiggly.

"What is on top of your head?" I smile.

"DUH! A cwown! Cause me is Pwincess MinKi!" he says, giggling.

"Well, Princess MinKi, I believe it is time to get out of the royal bathrub and return to your throne." I say, pulling a towel out of the cabinet. I help him out and dry him off after I rinse him off. I roll him up in the towel and carry him to our bed where I place him as I get his clothes. I quickly dress him and hand him a paci.

"Now that the Princess is back at his throne, he must do his duty." I say, kneeling next to the bed.

"Wha' dat daddy?" he says, looking at me.

"To sleep because it is nap time." I cover him up with a blanket and sit down next to him, holding his hand.

"Daddy?" he says, yawning.

"Yes, Princess MinKi?" I smile.

"Can chu 'n me gets cwown 'n wan' tomowwow?" he says, looking up at me with hooded, sleepy eyes.

"Of course. Every Princess needs his wand and crown." I whisper, smiling as he falls asleep with a tight grip on my hand.

I slip the paci back in his mouth that he had taken out when he was talking and pet his hair down.

I lean over and kiss his forehead before standing up and making us some food for when he wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 13.1K 178
"Baby, why am I so lonely?" Started 11/4/2019 - 7/17/22 1/3
26.4K 569 33
Ateez Littlespace Book! If you don't like this type of stuff, do not read! Come in and enjoy the fluff!
174K 9.2K 33
COMPLETED 𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙤; 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝖠 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗃...
74.3K 2.6K 66
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...