Mirror Boy (ENG Ver:) (Comple...

By yomyomQQ

Unexpected Arranged marriage. someone who does't care about it and someone who protect with all his might. Mi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21 🚨❗️
Vote counts for update!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 ᖴIᑎᗩᒪᗴ
Extra (1)
EXTRA 2
Announcement!

Chapter 19

716 45 14
By yomyomQQ

Plan's POV

I do not like crowded places. This is especially true when it comes to celebrating events like this. But it cannot be helped as he and I were in that kind of spotlighted community so we can't avoid events! Moreover, I am not up to dress up for others!

Mean: Ready, Plan?

It does not even have to take a breath for the appearance of a prince dressed neatly and neatly combing his hair. I do not want to die in front of a wardrobe.

Mean: I know I am Handsome! Stop looking at me! Change your clothes fast!

Plan: Who says I am looking at you!

Mean: Not looking? Your eyes stuck at me and you are blushing!

Plan: Just because I took a bath in the hot water! Let me change! If you're impatient, wait out!

Mean: Yes!

Plan also carefully selected the suit to match. Since Mark is an icon of Fashion, he had set a dress code for his New opening fashion shop. So, I cannot wear casually.

After making the best look out of me, I come down. Mean is sitting on a Sofa!

Plan: P' I am done.

Mean: Yes

1 sec 2 sec 3 secs

A brief pause he stopped while looking up to him from putting book aside.

Also, Plan wants to take revenge on someone who cannot take eyes off from him!

Plan: I know I look so fine! But It will be late.

It 's just a matter of time. He does not know what to do next so He left place first, keep smiling mischievously!

Whilst Plan to open car door,

Mean: I would like to for My young master!

As Mean ran and catch up him to open the car door for him, Plan frost for a moment due to the act!

Mean: Hop in!

Plan gets in car with amazement. When Plan saw Mean's hand resting on the door frame to protect his head from bumping the frame, he get all riled up happily and get excited for a moment!

Mean: The belt.

Plan: Okay

Plan is in shock so the belt was slipping and not slipping into click. Mean grab his hand and help him put the seatbelt in place!

With little touchy moment, Plan think his heart might jump out and skip a beat like he cannot even attend the party! Why I am like that?! He thinks its because Mean is being nice for a while, as he is always ill treated!
..........

Mean's POV

Saint: Hmmm ... have you arrived?

Mean: What are you doing here?

Saint: That is the hospitality welcoming the guests! It 's nice to help out Mark with my beauty.

Mean: Disgusting. Where is Mark?

Saint: He is staying inside. And there is a surprise program! I will tell you later. You couple must first enter and I will come join you later!

Mean: Cool. You guys have a mess again?

Saint: Red carpet is prepared. It 's a good idea to make a show as a couple hand in hand!

Yes. As we walked a little bit from the parking lot and got a nice red carpet prepared from the entrance. We even had a photo booth to take photos, and there with some journalists!

"This guy Mark is doing everything he wants to do!" ""

Mean also asked Plan to grab his hand. Plan is dumb so he signaled Plan so hard that he pulled his hand and placed it on his arm.

It 's been a wile where we walked together as a couple since our wedding walking down the aisle. It 's just a matter of time.

Mark: You guys here??? You've got your place fixed at front! Enjoy!

Mean: Cool! Just Mind your job ...

Mark: More important than work! I have Surprise.

Mean: What's wrong ? Making something weird again?

Saint: This time, it is serious!

Saint came join them. Make a support to Mark's words!

Mark: That's right! This time it is serious!

Mean: I have never heard of such a thing! Goosebumps for your idea!

Mark: Because I gonna propose someone.

Mean almost choke on the wine ...

Mean: A guy like you ??

Mark: Don't try to quell the hype! I really crush him for so long. I 'm not sure what to do. But now I got a chance.

Saint: Who would be more surprised if you knew him?

Mean: anyone we know??

Mark: You will know later! If the light off, you can only go a little further towards the aisle and hold only this fireworks!

Perth: Oh guys Am I late?

Saint: Darling, why you are always late again?

Plan wanna question why Perth is here but the way Saint calls Perth makes him clear! Aww so thats their relationship!

MC: Kindly take your place-the event is about to begin.

The crowd is shaken by the MC.

First of all, the owner, Mark, start the event with a speech.

Mark: Thank you for coming. And there is a surprise plan! I want to propose to my loved one. The people here are hoping to stand me as an eyewitness, since you guys are my best persons!

When the light turned off and the light was dim, we all expected the entrance from the street, holding the fireworks in hand.

One man came in covering the other man's eyes

Plan: Gun and P' Run ???

Plan widen eyes and see....

Perth: There's more to that!

When P'Run removed the sight of the Gun, the Gun seemed quite surprised
There is a lot of light on each side of the aisle and the street is lit with flowers and the sweet background music filled up the air. He walked down and walked up to stage with excitement to see Mark, who was waiting.

Mark took the hand of Gun up and knelt down and proposed with Key sign necklace. His heart door is the only one Gun can open.

It 's a wonderful thing to know about but Mean and Plan just knew it! Perth and Saint are holding hands with their eyes looking at them wonderfully.

Gun's answer is no need to say, what Mark wanted ...

Enjoy their meal with entertainment and shows

Plan: You guys dare hiding me. I think it's something missing nowadays.

Plan angrily shout and slap Gun who is now standing beside him...

Mark: Hey hey do not abuse my sweetheart.

Gun went up to Mark with pitiful puppy eyes!

Plan: Hold On! Don't get all lovey-dovey in front of me! I am mad!

Mean: Wait, how can you guys become like...

Mark: I'm interested in him since high school. But I did not think it will happen. It 's a good thing we got close as I became business partner with his Bro, P' Run. After we knew, P' Run help me out!

Run: Mark is spamming to my ears to help him out! Gun never join business meetings so he does't know we are close! Once he know my bro-hood, Mark grabs the chance and got my lil bro!

All are laughing at the words of P Run. Run and Mark are in the Fashion Industry. Gun also is just helping out the business but not everyone knows Gun. Gun only knows Mark is from same high only when Plan tells him. After a time of meeting for business, it was all about destiny until a rare match today!

Plan: It really is a heart shaken moment of a playboy from same high school like you!

Perth: You know I couldn't even eat well when I saw they started dating.

Gun: Don't say no more, It was the same for me to see you with P Saint.

Plan: Enough, what a surprise that you both left me out and did what you wanted to do! I am sad!

Aom: Who made my friend sad?

All got silent from the sudden voice while they are laughing at Plan!

Plan: Aom? Why are you here?

Perth: I invited her!

Mark: For my event!

Aom; When Gun is walking down the aisle, I am playing a romantic background song. You guys couldn't mind my support!

Perth: Oh my genius, we invited you as we know you are such a great support! Don't be sad!

Mark: Yeah. Thank you for making the most important moment of my life beautiful!

Plan: Al, I don't know what you're playing! Since I saw Gun , I was dumbfounded and I frost for a moment!

When Aom hits Plan, everyone was laughing. Except one ...

Plan tries to peek at certain someone, and the cold looks of that person thrown across wind and affects on Plan and Aom.

The rest of them drink and observe the gestures of the main characters while they are drinking ...

...................... ////// ................

>>> CHAPTER 20

#yomyom

.........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 379 10
Mean, a man who falls in love with a comfort man named Plan. - - Story by: greenglassapple
22.8K 921 11
Mean and Plan, two people who hate each other. But who knows what actually happened. In one night Mean Phiravich saw Plan that was so riveting, and m...
2.4K 109 9
Taylor Avery Madison is getting married. At eighteen years of age. It's an arranged marriage. Forced upon him by his evil grandparents. Emerson Tyle...
1.3M 62.2K 82
love by chance fanfic(TinCan) Prince Tin of Thailand is a high profile student of Bangkok Royal University. Everyone treated him with awe and adorati...