Love Games

By xxSamantha2006xx

Alex has a secret. He's had a long-time crush on his enemy Patrick, but he's a teenager so he can't express h... More

Cast
It All Started With Truth or Dare
You Can't Play with Love
Virgin Tears
When it All Goes Downhill
Sinking
When Love Just Isn't Enough
Welcome to the Black Parade
Heart Ache
I Gave You My Heart
The Game of Love
My hot ex-lover is back from the dead?
You're Only Going To Break My heart
I Love you Like I Like Cheese
My Immortal
Love and Desire
The Battle of the Exes
Here we Go Again
A New Lover?
Hold Me Tight
The Secret in Our Hearts
Why don't you hold me close?
The Final Countdown
What it means to truly love
All New Begings
If you love me let me go
The End (or is it?)
My husband js my brotherr?
Alexs big secret
A Woof
Untitled Part 32
THe Game
The War
Fly like a butterfly
I Have Lost the Game

I've Got a Heart of Stone

7 0 0
By xxSamantha2006xx

Patrick was still at home, looking through all his old photos on his phoean. It was of him and Alxe. From his weeding day, of them when they went to Pyongyang, and when they were fighting at the top of the moutnain when they fought Aelec. He longed for that. Very long.

But then Sharon showed up at the door, knocking. She had beautiful, shiny hair with blue streadks that went pruple at the bottom.She had pale foundation and black eyeshadow and black lipstick. She was a goth.

"Patrick," she aid.

"W-Whoare you?" Patrick asked, confused.

"I was your heart donor," she said. Patrick gasped, feeling all the blood rush into his face. "From chapter 10."

"How are you here?" he refused to open the front dor. So she was just standing outside in the pouring rain. He clutched hs chest, knowing that her heart was insid eof him. "I thought...ehart cancer. I had your hearr.t"

"You're supposed to," but then she undid her shirt and inside, was a metal chest. "Then they experiemented on me. And i became a cyborg. And now, my creator wwants to find you."

She stepped aside an revealed a man standing behind her.

"DR FEMIA!???!?!?!"

"It's me!" he rraised his hands into the air and thunderbolts and lightning and all that loud stuff was cracking.

It was so intense, Patrick ripped off his shirt and jumped through the window, cracking the glass.

"Don't even look at me," Patrick spat. "You're the one that let Alex nearly die!"

"It was all a scheme to start my new experiement," he said, pointing at Shaorn. "My daughter, Sharon."

"Daddy Femia wanted to give me cool powers," the goth said, clearly amused.

"But whya re you here? At my house? Aelc's been dead for ages and Alex doesn't hve anything to do with me anymore. I'm all alone,"

"Because, our clan was massacred in the war," Patrick gasped, and nearly started crying like he usually did. "Alec had come to our family and killed my wife, Maile. And I knew that you were the only one who can save us. "ULTIMATE"."

Ptrrcim now knew what he had to do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.5K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
One for the Team By mónica

Mystery / Thriller

87.9K 7.8K 39
The body of a missing student is buried in the woods. But only a few know this. At first, it was just a running joke in the hallways of Northwoods Hi...
209 4 11
A group of LGBTQ+ friends face a challenge like no other. Each of these friends has a secret. People lie, hook up and lose their lives
93.6K 4.3K 10
Have you seen those eyes. Those violet orbs. I swear it glitters... Tom was the captain of the football Team and was lost in a world of purple after...