Winter-Rose

By loudielou

Winter was born and breed to become the Queen of Rogues. She was never going back down. Winter didn't care if... More

Copyright
Prologue
Winter-Rose
Wayland Slayer
1
2
3
4
5 (Part 1)
5 (Part 2)
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
1 Million views

54

32K 1K 198
By loudielou

(Unedited)

Two years before

I go to my room and get changed. Last night Wayland rejected me. It's nothing new really, yes I dreamed that he would accept me but reality is he would never.

I'm a big girl, a little rejection isn't going to keep me down. No, it's going to make me want to work harder to be better.

When I got outside Nick was standing there with a guy next to him. This guy looked a little like Nick with red eyes with some grey.

"Winter I would like you to meet my brother Draven," Nick smile like he was proud to introduce this Draven guy to me.

"King of Demons, known for having cold heart and worst for punishing those who have down him or his people wrong," I've heard of him just never seen him. He was known for being everywhere and no where all at once.

"Winterria-Rose, demon princess known for seducing men as well as woman and getting whatever she needs. Youngest to graduate the academy, beautiful, smart. Controls the Hounds of Rogues, as well as the future Queen of Rogues," his voice was like honey mixed with poison. Nice but promises death in the end.

"Looks like I wasn't needed here," Nick mumbles," we wanted to see how your doing after last night with the rejection thing."

"I'm fine, I never had him so I didn't really loose him. I set him free you know what they say once you see a greedy man free he'll take, take, take until he realises what he really needs he can't have anymore, because in the process of taking he let go," I explain to them.

"True, but the man may come back once he realises the value of what he had," Draven started," it will be up to the treasure if to let him have it or find someone more worthy,"

"That's true as well," Nick said then point at me."Well this treasure will give him hell if he ever comes back," I nod my head knowing it's the truth.

We spend the rest of the morning talking, Drave and I got to know each other more. He was really a calm guy but I can see the danger that is in his eyes. He looked at me like he knows me, not like we just met. I feel the same way for some strange reason.

Once night came Nick left to go sleep. I looked at Draven, before I knew it were at the river.

"Why did you do that?" 

"I wanted to get to know you more, Winter," he sat on a rock. He took off his shoes before dipping his feet into the water.

I sat next to him before doing the same. As soon as I do I feel a fire run through my viens, my heart starts to beat slowly. I could hear voice, I quickly remove my foot and look at him.

"You'll get use to it after some time. The voices are the guardian of balance. They like to mess with us special people from time to time."

"You mean royals?"

"No, I mean special people, you can control hounds, your wolf changes colour as well as your some other things,"

"You know about my wolf how?"

"They told me," for some reason I didn't want to know more, I was content with his answer.

We stayed quiet for some time. I dip my feet back in and let the voice comfort me. They weren't even talking English it was strange but I knew that if I wanted I could understand.

"You'll be queen in three years. Once you are twenty-one years old. Many people can't wait to see what your time on the crown will bring, such as myself."

"I'm ready, the only thing is that most want me to be married or at lease engaged when I do."

"You don't need a husband or fiance to run a kingdom, I can't tell how the future will turn out but I know you'll be great," I look at him to see he was looking down at the water. His eyes were moving like he could see something that I didn't.

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome Aelle, I want to train you,"

"My name is Winter and train me?"

"I know your name, you remind me of my love, her name was Aelle or Aella is been a long time since I've seen her but if i do everything correct it won't be long." He give a sad smile at the water," You are strong but I want to train your brain, they've train the body but I can train you to take the form of the hounds as us them to be your army if needed."

I run my hand through my hair, "Why would I need that to happen? I have a great army,"

"That you do, but let's say the Witches, Wizards, Faes, Vampires maybe even King Damien join forces to destroy you with those two armies you would be stronger,"

"True, we'll do it," Thorne needed something to keep her mind off of King Dumbases I.

"We can start tomorrow morning. You can come to one of my homes and we can train. I'll have you back once your finished, or if your needed here,"

"Alright I'll tell my Betas I'll be going on a mission and will be back once I'm done."

I'm teleported back into my room. The familiar mural of a wolf greats me, when I was five my farther got mad and me a didn't allow me to leave me room. Food was brought to me and that's all, no one was allowed to talk to me, not even my brother or mother. I had some paint in my room so I painted this. Once it was time to leave my father said that at lease I did something with my time.

The next day comes with me being ready to go with Draven. To some it maybe weird that I'm willing to go with him so fast but I feel like I know him, like I can trust him with my life.

I pack a bag with some clothes, shoes. It wasn't much but it's not like I'm going there to be dressing pretty or something.

Last I checked my name isn't Taylor and I'm not engaged to the King of Dumbasses I. When I got down to breakfast I explained to my Betas that I will be gone for a while and need them to take care of everything with Bean. I give them a number they can only message if it's an emergency if not it shouldn't ring. I also give them Nick number as well.

Draven teleported me to wherever he was. He was standing in front of me in an all black suit, his black hair was slicked back.

"First order of business were going to inject you with some silver, it was weaken you. We'll work on you resisting it as well as contacting a hound to come and get you,"

"Morning Draven, yes I'm good and had a great teleporting time," my voice was thick with scarasam.

"I'll put you in a regular room and can work from there. Now your arm please this isn't really strong once you pass through this I'll give you a stronger dose and so forth."

I put out my arm and he injects it into my arm. It's not long before I'm on my knees, it burns I look up and try to focus on Draven but my vision has black spots and everything is blurry. I feel like my insides are starting to pull itself apart. The acidic taste enters my mouth, I vomit up everything I had for breakfast with was only an apple. It doesn't take long for the black spots to take total control.

When I open my eyes Draven is standing in front of me. "You've been out for an hour, I let your body get use to the silver," he squats down in front of me," think of a hound and command it to come get you,"

I close my eyes and try finding the closes hound. Once I get a hold of it I command it to come to me before it can catch on to my signal I feel a kick to my stomach. I look up to see Draven standing up.

"When your in battle they will try and break your concentration. Now I want you to try again but make sure to not get a big boat to the face,"

"Bitch," I smile at him.

I close my eyes again and call the hounds before he can kick me again the hound is in front of me.

"Good, now we are going to give you a higher dosage but this time your going to call ten hounds, and were going to fight. Arm please or would you like to rest first?"

"There is no rest until I'm unstoppable,"

"Spoken like a true queen," he takes my arm and injects me with the needle. My arm starts to burn I look down to find my pale. "Fight it, I know that you can. I'll bring you something to eat once you wake up,"

I pass out again, my heart starts to beat slowly. It feels like a million fire ants are crawling on the inside of my body, I can even feel it on the inside of my eyelids.

'Focus," I scream to myself. I start thinking of what it feels like for my body to be free of pain. I start to slowly block it out, it's not much but it's starts to fade slowly.

I don't know how much time had pass but when I open my eyes it's night out. "Hounds come to me," I voice is raw.

"Come on Winter, they can't hear you," Draven taunts," you asking them to come or telling them. Hurry up you wouldn't want something to happen to your people," he kicks me in the stomach. As soon as he does I feel everything at once.

I try calling the hounds again but nothing happens.

"Pathetic, weak maybe that's why Wayland doesn't want you, not even your father wants you. You were a mistake, I taught the future Queen was something to look at but the truth is your worthless," he laughs then kicks me again.

He comes down to my level and smiles at me. It's warm and friend but his words are anything but.

"Come on Winter the fun hasn't even started yet. Let's make a deal you call five of them and I let you rest, if you don't I'll inject you with a higher dosage. It's been eighteen hours, you went through the first like it was nothing, don't disappoint me like you have your mate and father. You have an hour I'll come and check on you then if they weren't here be ready,"

As soon he stands I blank out my body doesn't have the energy to fight whatever he gives me any longer.

Draven POV

As soon as her head hits the concrete I stand and make my way to my office. She's doing better then most people, other would've still be fighting the first dose. When I notice she got up after an hour I give her the fourth dosage, whenever I give someone that they would be out for at lease a week she's been out for eighteen.

I don't know how much time I have to train her. I need her rogues to be ready when it's time for war, Octavian is still working on his army but when he gets them ready he'll come for here and I won't tell him.

Even if I wanted to I can't interfere in the war, I can't fight along side her but I can't make sure that she is prepared. Reign, who is the moon goddess' daughter told me that if I were to fight in the war something me happen that we never expected.

Wayland rejecting her was never part of the deal but I'll work with what I can. I sit down on my chair and look out at the moon, it's shining right above the estate. I used my powers to remove all effects it has on Rose, I'm making sure that she's at her weakest. She's at her weakest now and surpassing what I thought she could do, just imagine her at her strongest.

An hour goes by, I start making my way towards her when a guard stops me.

"I'm sorry to disturb you my King but Lady Reign is here and requests to see you. She says that it is urgent she's in the library waiting for you,"

"Alright," I teleport to Winter to see her still pasted out. I squat down and take out the other needle and inject her with it. It's not long before her lips turn black and black veins enclose her body.

"Think of what makes you powerful, your unstoppable Winterria,"

I  teleport to the study.

"King Draven it's nice to see you,"

"Stop with the lies and tell me why your here Reign,"

"My mother is angry with King Wayland and plans to make him infertile,"

ⒶⓃ
Missed me?

Well comment cause I know you guys aren't doing much. Tell me what you think of the chapter.

Also we passed 300K

*Ugly cries and fans face. *

Thanks guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.4K 13
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alaska-Werewolf-Novel-Lotte-Holder-ebook/dp/B09ZD2DFSD A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY Alaska Morgan...
80.9K 4.8K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
17.1K 496 26
Ruby had the perfect life, she had awesome siblings, amazing dad, an okay mom, and they were rich. She was invited to all the parties, she was friend...
30.4K 1.1K 42
Winter, a pack slave, also known as Pseudo wolf by everyone, designated omega. Broken beyond repair and she learned to embrace it. But never in her l...