When broken souls met...! ꨄ︎...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A ❤
Author's Note 💜
My 4th book ❤

Chapter 31 - Hurts!

17.5K 943 213
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is standing in the backyard of his room. His head is clouded with so many thoughts. He needed fresh air because hell, this omega isn't leaving his thoughts for the last few weeks. 

It's been almost 2 months, they met each other. Time flies right? Jungkook never thought he would share his darkest past with Taehyung. He never thought he would find a good friend in him. He never thought he would think about falling in love once again.

Wait what? 

No no no, I can't fall in love.

Then why do you think about him all the time?

It's you and your horny self who always think about him. Don't blame me, okay?

You had sex with lot's of people Jungkook. What's new with him that you always think about him? And you didn't even have proper sex with him.

Yeah, We wouldn't have that sex if you little bitch hadn't aroused up.

It happens every single month, Jungkook. Why did you tell him to close your eyes and tie you up, huh? You could have wrecked him underneath you and oh! How good that feeling could be!

Shut up, Kook! I….I didn't want to hurt him.

May I know why?

Don't start like Jin, for God sake!

Admit it Jungkook. He is the mate you always wanted and me also. He is only for you Jungkook. Don't let him go please. We need him.

Jungkook is about to reply but stops when he hears the sound of door opening. He turns around to see Taehyung closing the door rather harshly and Jinwoon is shouting no, actually pleading from behind the door?

"Taehyung please talk to me. Please, I need to talk to you. Tae!" Jinwoon continuously hits on the door but the omega closes his eyes, breathing heavily. He doesn't know what he is doing. 

Jungkook furrows his brow as he doesn't understand what he is doing. 

He is ignoring Jinwoon? But why? 

"Hey, Taehyung? Open the door." The said boy looks behind to see Jungkook coming forward to him from the backyard as he says that and the omega shakes his head replying, "No."

"Tae, I need to talk to you." Jinwoon again shouts from outside and Jungkook now stands before the omega looking absolutely confused with everything. 

"What? Why? Are you stupid or what?" Jungkook says as he attempts to open the door by himself but Taehyung blocks his way requesting, "Jungkook, please please please."

"Tae, I just have some words please." Jinwoon again shouts and Jungkook again tries to open the door but once again Taehyung stops him pleading, "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. Please."

"Are you crazy? What are you doing? He is standing right behind the door. Why are you hiding here?" Jungkook asks furrowing his brow and the omega now looks away. He gulps slightly and Jungkook can see the nervousness in his eyes. 

Why are you nervous? This is what you wanted right?

"Everything will be embarrassing." Taehyung answers softly ignoring the questionable gaze of the others.

"Yeah, right. Is there anything embarrassing to you?" Jungkook rolls his eyes and tries to open the door once again. He really wants to know what is happening inside this omega's head. 

"Jungkook, No." Taehyung now says in his stern voice and Jungkook now feels irritated.

"Don't be so stupid. Let me open the door." He tries and again Taehyung stops him and the Alpha now trails sternly looking at those blue irises, "Let me get this straight okay? He is standing right behind the door and he wants to talk to you and that is exactly what you wanted, right? So open the door and talk to him."

"Not now." Taehyung says as he gulps again and looks away saying, "Later."

"When? For how many days will you extend it? Please tell me. Why can't you talk to him now? He is there right for you. Talk to him. That is what you wanted right?" Jungkook points at the door as he says rather harshly and Taehyung also now feels irritated.

He is irritated with his own thoughts. He doesn't know what he is doing, why he is doing. Everything is scaring him.

"Jungkook, I don't want to talk to him now. And why are you interfering so much?" Taehyung says out in irritation and immediately regrets it but he tries to maintain his face. Because he doesn't want to be weak once again. But it hurts to see those eyes which are now hurt again because of him.

"I'm interfering? I'm…." Jungkook can't even form a word as he gets a huge shock with that one sentence. He never expected that from the omega. Well, he never expects his own growing feelings for him so this is just a simple sentence right?  

"I'm interfering?" Are you forgetting that you came to me and you asked the help from me that talking to Jinwoon is the single most important purpose of your life. Now that is happening, why aren't you talking to him?" Jungkook asks in anger now. 

Why is he complicating everything?

"I don't want to talk to you also. Why do I tell you everything? I don't owe you anything." Taehyung spits and his eyes now get teary. All these confusing feelings are killing him inside and he can't understand what to do. 

Jungkook now raises his brow hearing that. He is angry, he is irritated and he is hurt now.

How can he say it like that? 

"Oh! You don't owe me anything? You owe me everything!" Jungkook also snaps bitterly as he trails pointing his fingers on Taehyung, "You came here also because of me."

"So now you're showing your sympathy?" Taehyung asks in his harsh tone. Why they are arguing over these silly things, they really don't know.

"No, I'm not. I just want you to understand that I have the right!"

Jungkook shouts the last sentence. He walks forward which makes the omega steps behind and in a second his back hits the door.

The Alpha comes closer as he can now feel the other's breath on him. Jungkook looks at him directly and says in his hurt voice, "I have also the fucking right to know that why aren't you opening the door?"

Taehyung looks at those slightly teary hazelnut irises that are now speaking a lot of things. He can't reply to that question of the Alpha. How can he answer when he himself doesn't know the answer.

"Now move, he's gone. I need to leave." Jungkook says harshly which flinches the omega slightly. He moves away and Jungkook opens the door in anger. 

He goes out and shuts the door with a loud thud which makes the omega flinch once again. But in a second the Alpha comes back and says standing in the doorway, "And yeah, listen?"

Taehyung looks back and Jungkook states, "Forget about me. You also have the right to know, why weren't you opening the door, Taehyung? And I think you really must think hard about it."

With that the Alpha leaves the place again shutting the door with a loud thud but this time the omega doesn't flinch. His own thoughts take him away from this whole situation. Jungkook's one question makes him think about his own wants.

Why didn't I open the door? I hurt him, once again. What am I doing? 

_____________________________

"Aren't you drinking too much today?" Jin asks looking at his dear husband who is continuously having wine one after another glass.

Namjoon just sips on his drink when Jin asks him looking at him with angry eyes. He almost chokes on his drink as he nervously chuckles before gulping the rest of the drink while expressing a little, "Uhumm."

"It's not goo…" Jin can't even complete his words when he notices Jungkook throwing his phone over their table and sitting on the previous seat hastily which he left a few minutes before. 

Jin notices his expression. He is breathing heavily and Jin can tell that te Alpha isn't in a very good mood but for him, it's the best time to trigger him because otherwise it isn't possible to make the Alpha understand his situation.  

"Did you tell him?" Jin narrows his eyes on Jungkook as he asks that. His hands are creating some invisible artwork on his juice glass.

"What?" Jungkook asks rather in irritation as he is done with these mysterious feelings.

"That you like him." Jin now looks at Jungkook who furrows his brow deeper hearing that. He can never like that omega. Not a chance!

But then why that particular sentence is making my heartbeat faster!

"Can you please shut the fuck up? He is crazy about Jinwoon. Why are you shoving me unnecessarily in between them?" Jin sometimes can get on his nerves. Just like now. 

"You know what? You're an idiot." Jungkook looks at the pregnant omega who is angry now, which Jungkook doesn't really like.

He gulps when Jin trails, "He told you and you believed him? I'm a shrink. I hear people's confession and I've never heard such genuine confession in my entire life." Jungkook looks away but the next line makes his heart stop.

"He loves you." Jin shouts out the sentence and Namjoon puts his hand on the omega's thigh to sooth him a bit.

Jungkook looks down. His breathing comes uneven because all these new feelings are making him crazy. His wolf wants Taehyung, he knows that but he can't like him. Hell, Taehyung doesn't like him either.

"But….but I don't like him." Jungkook stutters as he states the sentence as if he himself is confused about it.

"After Jennie, Taehyung is the first…." Jin starts but the Alpha stops him saying, "Listen, don't compare Jennie and Taehyung okay Jin? I'm warning you."

Jin takes a deep breath when the Alpha says in his stern tone, "They don't have anything in common. They are two very different personalities. He...he is confused, he is a little bit crazy. Do you know he is running after Jinwoon for the last 1 year just to talk to him once? He got in touch with me to get in touch with him and he is not here for me but for Jinwoon!"

Jungkook comes closer to Jin and trails, "And tell me something, suppose I give him some emotional space in my life, how can you give an assurance or guarantee that he will not do the same thing with me? Is there….is there any assurance? And most importantly…..most importantly, to like someone or to love someone, you need to respect him or her and I don't......I don't respect him at all."

The Alpha doesn't even know what he is saying as his anger takes over his own senses.

"He is a stalker, man! He's been stalking Jinwoon and me too. So what I do for him, I would do that for anyone. I would do that for any lame, sick puppy, even an injured bird with a broken wing." Jungkook sounds like some kind of a king as he chuckles in an evil way and says, "You know what I feel for him is plain pitty. Don't mistake that for love. Okay?"

The Alpha huffs as he looks away immediately. He knows what he says wasn't true at all but he had to say that to Jin. Actually, he had to say that to himself.

"Taehyung must be feeling very bad hearing all of that now." Jungkook looks at the omega and tries to fake a smirk as he asks, "And how could he hear all of these?"

Jin eyes him behind and Jungkook's heart skips a bit there. He stops breathing and gulps. He looks behind and sees the omega looking down and before Jungkook can even react, Taehyung already leaves.

"What the…." Jungkook stands up from his chair. His heart is pounding so hard that it can pop out at any moment.

He looks at Jin in disbelief as he asks in shock, "Jin? He was standing right behind me. Why….why didn't you tell me? Joon, you too?"

Namjoon chuckles, placing his wine glass on the table he looks at Jin and the Alpha loses his shit at that behaviour as he shouts, "What's so funny?"

"What did you do with him?" Jin asks looking straight in his eyes. Jungkook doesn't understand the question as he asks, "What?"

"He confessed his feelings for you in front of the whole pack and you did the exact same thing with him what Jinwoon once did?" Jin shouts back and the Alpha now looks around. He holds his head with his two hands as he tries to control his breathing.

Everything is becoming a mess!

"You disrespected him! Why do you feel bad when you feel something for him? Why do you feel scared? Remember one thing, you are not betraying Jennie." Jin punches on the table while stating the last line. He is tired of dealing with this arrogant human. Namjoon quickly holds him to calm him down as he breathes heavily.

"Listen, keep your bullshit advice to yourself, okay? He was standing right behind me. You could've stopped me. You could've told me." Jungkook doesn't even get the point as he is now scared. Scared to lose the only person who understands him the most but it's too late now.

"Now go? Go and tell him." Jin spits bitterly and Jungkook rolls his eyes as he says, "Do I have a choice?"

"No you don't." Jin shouts and the Alpha snaps saying, "You saddest man!"

"Get lost! Bloody escapist." Jin raises his voice again and the Alpha leaves the place quickly to confront his biggest fear.

_____________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V

When Jungkook asked me that one question, why didn't I open the door? I had no answer. But deep down maybe I had my answer but I'm not just ready to confront it.

But I don't want to lose the person who understands me the most. So I decided to say sorry to him for my behaviour back in the morning. 

I lose no more time and go outside to look for Jungkook and I see him immediately. He is sitting with Jin and Namjoon.

I am nervous. I don't know, he'll understand my facts or not but I hope he'll because I know he is feeling the same as I am. 

His eyes speak more than his rude mouth.

I chuckle on my own thoughts. I take a deep breath and slowly step forward towards them. I see him talking with Jin. He seems…..angry?

I gulp. 

No, I have to do it now. 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before stepping further. Then my steps halt when I hear the one statement. 

"Listen, don't compare Jennie and Taehyung okay Jin? I'm warning you."

Jungkook says that in such a manner like I'm not even a normal human being. I can't step forward after that.

I hear everything he says. His every single word stabs me like a very sharp blade. You know when you cut your thin skin with that blade, it bleeds insanely. My heart is bleeding like this now. 

Tears form in my eyes but I try my level best to hold them in. I already make enough troll of myself in front of everyone. Not anymore.

I know Jin saw me but I don't know why he didn't aware Jungkook about me hearing him out. Maybe it's also his one kind of a therapy. But my therapy right now would be a nice long run. 

I run out of that place. I run like no one else can see me. I come near the jungle and immediately shift. V takes me near the waterfall. 

Just what I needed.

No, you need him.

No!

Yes, we both need him.

He hates me, V. He is pitying me.

You also behaved roughly with him. You also said that he is not your type when we both know that that's a freaking lie.

Don't try to boss me here. Where were you in that last 1 year when I had pleaded several times to you to come back? Huh?

You didn't have to deal with that pain. I had to.

Don't forget you're a part of me. I also felt that fucking pain!

We need him.

Just….just shut up V! Just shut up. It's hurting. 

We need him.

I shift back as I crawl on the grass to make the pain go away from inside of me. Why is it hurting so bad to think the one damn thing that Jungkook doesn't even like me.

"I hate him!" I state as I hug myself sitting on the grass beside the waterfall. 

Great Taehyung! First Jinwoon and now Jungkook. You are always like that, weak and…...pathetic!

Then why are you crying? Why are his words hurting you? Accept the fact Taehyung, you love him!

"Stop! Just stop! I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't. It's hurting. It's hurting so bad. Just make it stop, V. Please make it stop. I can't."

Tears are my best friends. Everyone leaves me but they don't. So I hug them once again and for the first time in these last one and a half years, I am not crying for Jinwoon. 

But it still hurts!

______________________________

A/N:

These edits are life ksksksksk 🤣💜😍

Look at him. My baby bear. Oh my God look at his hair. I'm sobbing right now. Don't touch me :')🥺🥺😭😭😭😭💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

We got Taegi selca guys! 2020 isn't a great year but these seven boys are trying their level best to make it great for us. 🥺😭

Taehyung, my boy, my baby, my man I love you so so much. And that face ah! My heartu 🥺🥺💜

Okay bye! 🤧

____________________________

Hey there,
I'm so so happy that many of you had shared your story with me about how you guys got to know BTS. Thank you so much sharing your story with me. 😊💜

Now I'm gonna tell mine but promise me, you won't judge me. 🙃 pwease? 😶

***Long story alert***

Okay, so I teach a few little kids in my area. Basically that's my income source. So yeah, I'm a private tutor. Anyways, so one day my student who is only 7 years old suddenly asked me about them calling their group name which is 'BTS' and he asked me if I had known them. But I said that I don't and he started pressuring me after that for watching at least one MV of theirs.

Trust me, he used to eat my brain to watch them for once. :3 but I used to shrug it off. So one day he suddenly showed me their pictures and my first reaction was like any other people (owh, they all look like the same and they look like girls [trust me, I'm very much ashamed to think like that now. 😑 but I never laughed or mocked after seeing them wearing makeup and all.]) 

He told me a name of one of their songs and requested me to watch that and I finally decided to watch it after almost 1 month. That song is the famous, mighty song of BTS "Boy with love." 💜

I started watching the MV and in a few seconds I had to pause it. Can you guess why? Yeah, I know you can. 😌

Taehyung and his tongue game. Trust me, I drooled at that scene. 🤤 I still remember, I paused the song and stared at him for almost 5 minutes you guys. Trust me, I'm not kidding and I felt like my heartbeat stopped.

I didn't even feel like that when I first fell in love, I swear 😏

He got me there and then I saw the whole video. After that my interest grows and I kinda researched about them. Started to know about them more and in a month I became a fan of their personality. It's been a year now of me being an Army and they helped me a lot throughout this whole year.

Now I love them for than my life. I LOVE TAEHYUNG MORE THAN ANYONE. I ALSO LOVE JUNGKOOK MORE THAN ANYONE. I WILL LOVE THEM TILL MY LAST BREATH. (I love them all but Tae and Kookie have a special place in my heart so don't judge me please.) 💜💜💜💜

So yeah, thanks to my little student and Taehyung for pushing me to know about some great human beings whom I will cherish till my last day.

That was my story. Sorry for the long passage 😶

Anyways, if you liked today's chap then kindly vote and comment for me. 😇

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

I'll see you on next MONDAY till then be happy and healthy 💜

Good night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.6K 30
Taehyung is true blood alpha having 2 fated mates "YN" and "Jeon Jungkook " which he don't know about ... Taehyung is having a secret ... which only...
1.3M 70.4K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
57.3K 1.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
1.5M 82.9K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...