My stepbrother's bestfriend

By heartachee_

"It's three in the morning, what do you want?" "You." More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
EPILOGUE

TWENTY-TWO

3.1K 140 61
By heartachee_

I open my eyes and sigh, everything hurts. I glance around and I'm in my least favorite place, the hospital. A doctor walks in with a kind smile on her face.

I squint at her badge, Dr.Park-Kang.

Dr.Park-Kang: Oh good, you're awake. Do you remember anything?
Me: I was at school helping my friends and then I ate some muffin.

She nods.

Dr.Park-Kang: You had an allergic reaction, nothing too major but please be careful next time. Also take this medicine to help the pain in your throat.

She hands me a prescription and I thank her.

Dr.Park-Kang: You're free to go, your friends are in the waiting room.

I hate hospital gowns, my ass doesn't want to be exposed like this. I go into the waiting room and Mahogany practically trips over everything to hug me.

Me: I'm fine, I'm fine.
Mahogany: Are you sure? That shit was scary.

I chuckle before nodding.

Violet: I'm so sorry!
Me: It's not your fault, you didn't know I was allergic.

Hyungwon smiles at me making me blush a little.

Hyungwon: I'm happy you're okay.
Kihyun: Me too, explaining your death to our parents would've been nerve wrecking.
Me: Shut the hell up!

__

Mahogany and I laze around my room trying to gain back some of the Saturday we lost due to the baking and hospital.

Me: I just don't understand why you two aren't dating when you clearly like each other.
Mahogany: I could say the same for you and Hyungwon, or you and Changkyun.

My eyes widen.

Me: Changkyun and I don't like each other. We just like fucking each other, but we haven't in a while.
Mahogany: I call bullshit.
Me: Well take a shot because your wrong.

She giggles.

Mahogany: Am I? Do you honestly think he likes Violet?
Me: No, no one does.
Mahogany: That! That right there, that unwarranted bitchiness you have towards her. A few weeks ago you didn't even know she existed now you hate her.

I hate when she's right.

Me: Regardless I don't like Changkyun.
Mahogany: Then why aren't you making it official with Hyungwon? Hm?
Me: I don't do relationships, you know that.

She hums.

Mahogany: Perhaps, but I've caught you staring at him countless of times.
Me: Because his face is nice to sit on.
Mahogany: You're stubborn.
Me: Am not.

She tosses a pen at me.

My mom taps on my door before coming in. She smiles at Mahogany and I.

Mom: Hope I'm not interrupting anything.
Me: We were planning a murder but you kind of..-
Mom: Anyways, Hul said to ask you guys if you're interested in using the cabin this weekend.

I practically choke on my own spit.

Hul owns this cabin and land a few miles outside of the city. I've only been once but it's so beautiful, the cabin is huge and actually has wifi! How he managed to pull that off I have no idea.

Me: Really?

She nods.

Mom: He said you've been working hard this year at school so you deserve it but..

But? Why is there always a but?

Mom: Kihyun is going as well and inviting some of his friends too.

Oh fuck.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 546 17
changkyun always found a way to tease or flirt with his best friend. everything is fine until kihyun starts returning his actions.
191K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
190 73 9
"You don't belong here." "What?" --- "This is loaded with bullets which cause instant death. If the worst happens and you're life is in danger becaus...
29K 956 20
"I'm not talking about acting cute, Changkyun. I want you to be brighter and talk more."