When broken souls met...! ๊จ„๏ธŽ...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A โค
Author's Note ๐Ÿ’œ
My 4th book โค

Chapter 30 - Confusion

15.9K 930 351
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"Fuck!" Hosoek swears when he realized that he fucked up! Because of his hands, Taehyung and Jungkook's little fake love story got exposed.

"Fuck! You! are you crazy? You should see where you are placing your hands, no?" Jimin scolds the beta who pouts sadly but then again quickly answers smiling widely, "Min, you should think that this is the wish of Moon goddess."

"Yeah, right! Don't name your idiotic work as Moon goddess's wish, alright? As always, your name is behind every trouble." Jimin huffs saying that. He is just so done with all of this drama.

"My name?" Hosoek questions pointing on his chest, looking directly into Jimin's eyes.

"Always!" Jimin states rolling his eyes and Hosoek again questions looking at the beta, "My name?"

Jimin was about to answer back but stopped seeing Jinwoon beside Hosoek.

"Hobi, where is Taehyung?" The beta is breathing heavily because of running fast maybe. Hosoek rolls his eyes mentally as he smiles fakely looking at the beta.

"Dude, you won't see him anymore. After all, he is your brother-in-law now." Jinwoon glares at him and the beta gives him a sweet fake grin. 

Jinwoon leaves them and Hosoek murmurs under his breath in his fake sad tone, "Poor boy!"

_______________________________

"Look, that was not a confession." Taehyung deadpans looking away from the Alpha. He is embarrassed and ashamed of what he did.

No, he isn't ashamed of what he said but there is something inside of him which is stopping him from expressing his feelings. Maybe a fear or maybe something else. He doesn't know.

They are currently standing by the riverside. Jungkook took the omega here to talk about the matter or the confession which just happened a few minutes before. Now when Jungkook asked him about that the omega quickly denies and that breaks the Alpha's heart a little.

"What? You know what? I think this is ridiculous." Jungkook snaps. He expects something else. That confession gave him a new kind of a hope that he himself didn't know he wanted. But now that his hopes increased, the omega is breaking everything. 

"Every man says that after they get rejected." Honestly Taehyung doesn't even know what he is saying. His brain and mind just stopped working properly.

"Reject?" Jungkook scrunches his nose up hearing the word as he again states looking away, "This is ridiculous."

His nose turns red in anger as he never expected that from Taehyung after all these.

"You rejected me?" Jungkook questions pointing at himself. His brow raises in shock but the omega doesn't answer as he starts walking forward, turning his back, thinking all about these matters. 

And the Alpha hates such attitudes! This is wrong right? One minute you are increasing someone's hope and the next minute you're all denying? Jungkook hates such manners so he also turns his back now. Playing exactly like Taehyung.

"Hello? You got the entire order wrong okay? What were you saying there in front of everyone that is contradictory…" 

"I wanted Jinwoon to hear those. I wanted to make him feel jealous." The omega turns around and cuts Jungkook as he states the fake reality. The Alpha exhales a shaky breath hearing that as he thought,

Why my chest is hurting so bad?

Taehyung, you can't be weak once again.

"Jungkook, don't you understand these basic words?" A fake chuckle leaves his mouth and he gulps a lump in his throat as he states something he knows, he'll regret later on.

And the next line breaks the Alpha once again, "You're not my type."

Taehyung looks at those hazelnut irises where he can see now disbelief and hurt. He looks away. He can't face that. 

What am I doing?

"What's your........'type'?" Jungkook asks ever softly and his voice is clearly showing his emotions. He is hurt. Taehyung can feel that.

After their interaction, he can feel the Alpha more than before. That's one thing is scaring him. He doesn't want to be broken, to be bound once again.  

"Yeah, that's fine. How can I be your type. Your type is arrogant, insensitive, immature. How can I be your type?" Jungkook spits as his wolf is also angry now. It's kind of a rejection for the wolves which his wolf can't take and also Taehyung's wolf is hurt. 

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung turns around as he asks that to trigger the Alpha. Those words hit him hard which the Alpha just states. It hits on his personality.

He doesn't want anymore commitments and all. He is scared of being a weak person all over again. He knows he is being harsh to Jungkook but that doesn't mean he can say whatever he want to say about Taehyung's personality or choice.

"Oh, please. I'm not interested in you, Taehyung." Jungkook says bitterly as he looks at the omega with hatred from his head to toe. He doesn't know why he is reacting like this. It's not that he likes him.

Doesn't he? 

"Then the topic is done here."  Taehyung says softly. A weak smile forms on the corner of his lips as he sees those eyes which are hurt because of him. He is sad to make the Alpha sad. But again, he is blaming his wolf for this.

"Yeah. The topic is done." Jungkook whispers as he looks away. A bitter chuckle comes from his mouth and he leaves the omega there. A tear slips from Taehyung's eyes when he sees the Alpha going away. Far away!

_____________________________

"Tae, it's okay." Jimin comforts the omega who is mentally destroying himself with the thought of his own deeds. He just revealed his whole shitty works before the whole pack and now every single person of Jungkook's family will hate him.

The three best friends are in Jimin's room as they are really tensed about the matter. 

"But everybody must be thinking, I'm a slut!" Taehyung says sadly looking down. Everything just messed up. Again! An hour ago he was happy…with Jungkook and now….!

"No dear, everyone must be thinking you a bitch because you're with two brothers at the same time!" Uncle Min says sadly and the three best friends look up to see him standing inside the room. And they are not so sure that there is a poyt on his face.

"Uncle Min, you're saying too much now." Jimin says in anger. In these days they became really close with this person. They know how he can say insensible and irrelevant words in the wrong time so Jimin is just trying to make him understand that this is not the right time for any joke.

The elder fridgets out saying, "No dear, I'm just saying with elder's perspective."

"Fucking hell!" Jimin snaps at the elder who just looks away nervously.

This old man surely doesn't know how to console someone!

And the door cracks open once again as they see Jihoon and Yeon coming inside.

"Min, what are you doing here?" Jihoon says in his soft voice but sternly in which the Alpha gulps hard as he says with a nervous chuckle, "You came here so I'm going now."

Min leaves the room and Yeon sits right across Taehyung on the bed. The omega is shocked to see her smiling as he didn't expect that smile.

Taehyung quickly holds her hands as he says apologetically, "Mrs. Jeon, I'm very sorry. I've spoiled your anniversary. Everyone must be talking about this matter and I…."

"Nothing happened. Give me your hand." Yeon cuts him off as she says with a firm smile. Taehyung gets another shock hearing her demand but leaves her hands and shows his hands to her.

Yeon puts a packet on Taehyung's hand. Everyone in the room gets confused without Jihoon. 

"Wear it and show me." Yeon demands ever so softly creasing Taehyung's cheeks and the omega can't even form a word. 

He says nothing as he slowly goes to the washroom. Everyone snaps their head towards the omega when he comes back to the washroom. Jimin and Hosoek can't even take their eyes away from the omega when they see him wearing a beautiful black velvet coat over a white silk t-shirt. 

There is a black velvet piece of cotton around his neck which is giving him the perfect retro vibe. Yeon smiles looking at him. Taehyung is sure that he saw tears in her eyes. 

"Perfect fit. It's feeling like this dress is only made for you." Yeon smiles as she stands before the omega, looking at him with fond eyes. 

Taehyung isn't feeling well about this matter. He feels like he is cheating on everyone. So he says softly, "Mrs. Jeon, Me and Jungkook…." 

"Honey, when someone enters our life, they don't come to our life alone, they come with their past. They come with their sadness, fear, scratches, pain, memories and traces. You loved Jungkook because you accepted his past. Don't get confused and lose out on each other." Yeon smiles as she tugs some of Taehyung's blue hair behind his ears and the omega starts wondering, does he actually love Jungkook?

"Now get ready and come to the function. Okay?" Yeon explains softly.  

Taehyung can't even express his gratitude to the elder but he is truly thankful to them to understand him. Jihoon also pats his back and Taehyung quickly hugs Yeon tightly. This lady reminds him about his own mother.

A tear slips from both of their eyes and Taehyung softly replies, "Yeah."

Jihoon and Yeon leave the room after that. Taehyung looks at his two best friends who are looking at him with their shocked but happy eyes. 

They both rush towards the omega and in a second the whole room resonates with their happy shouts. They are happy for their best friend because finally he is out of the phase named 'Jinwoon'. 

"Yay!"

____________________________

The day has finally come as everyone gets ready on their own retro look for the function. Everything is being decorated very neatly and also it's giving the perfect retro vibe as per the theme. Taehyung himself chooses every part of the decoration. Everyone joins in the garden.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the youngest couple of the night. Mr. Jeon Jihoon and Mrs. Jeon Do-Yeon." Min shouts out as he welcomes the couple of the night. 

Jihoon and Yeon come with a big smile on their face, hand in hand and they are looking younger than everyone else. Jungkook smiles looking at his parents who are looking so happy and cheerful like always. They stand by the middle table and Jungkook, Jinwoon, Namjoon, Jin and Min everyone greets them briefly. 

Jungkook looks around, searching for one particular person but he sees him nowhere and deep down it hurts.

"From where did you buy the sunglasses by the way?" Jungkook asks, pointing at the weird sunglasses on Jin's face. 

"I've stolen this from a kid's birthday party." Jin replies nonchalantly and Namjoon chuckles hearing that. 

"Wow!" Jungkook exclaims rather dramatically and his tone came like a sarcasm. He shakes his head as he looks away with a chuckle thinking,

This couple is something else!

Suddenly his eyes stuck on someone, whom he was searching all this while. Wearing the same outfit that Jungkook's parents gifted him, Taehyung is looking breathtakingly beautiful. The world stops right there for the Alpha. 

He is so hot!

"He is hot, huh?" Jungkook straddles hearing that as he snaps his head towards Jin who is wiggling his brows looking at the Alpha. 

Jungkook looks down and unintentionally his gaze again goes back to the omega.

He answers stuttering, "I...I won't say hot but yeah, there is something about him."

Jungkook again looks at him. He can't take his eyes off of the omega today. 

You are something else!

"Hmmm. He really likes you." Jin says casually eating one of the chocolate dipped strawberries.

"That confession was only for Jinwoon. So don't fall for that." Jungkook says sternly. Suddenly he remembers the conversation he had with Taehyung this morning and that anger again takes over his emotions and he looks away. 

"I have a question. Why haven't you have sex with him?" Jin asks furrowing his brow and Jungkook gulps. 

He can't share about the night when Taehyung helped him with his rutt. So he tries to make a normal face and asks, "Jin, have you lost your mind? Why are you so obsessed with my sex life?"

"All these years the only relationships you had with boys and girls, though mostly girls, is only sex. You're addicted to mindless sex and you haven't had it with him so maybe you just commonly connect with him the most." Jin says and then gives a pressed lip smile. He knows Jungkook likes the omega but he isn't aware of his feelings yet! 

"He refused me." Jungkook says looking down, remembering every word Taehyung told him in the morning and it is still hurting him.

"Did you actually ask him?" Jin asks sitting up in his position a little. His baby bump is huge now as he is in his 35 weeks. He holds his belly as he looks sternly at the Alpha. 

Jungkook stutters as he answers, "Not exactly......but yeah, even then he rejected me." 

The Alpha looks at Jin now as he trails out of anger, "You know why? Because he thinks I'm not his type. Can you believe that? I'm not his type! Now who will tell him that people are not like socks that someone will understand in one look that it'll fit his legs or not."

Jungkook stops for a moment as he sees Jin and Namjoon looking at him eagerly so he trails, "Generally, in life people try to know each other first and then with time they fall in love with each other, right? For wolves like us, we have lust more than love though but we fall in love too, eventually. And he? He just hung a board with the tag 'No entry' and said that I'm not his type."

The Alpha points out a finger at Jin as he states, "And I don't like these statements at all."

Jungkook breaths heavily as his rage is getting on his nerves. He is upset, angry and hurt. After all these days, he thought Taehyung actually understood him but he was wrong. 

"Joonie, what is our story teller want to tell us actually? Can you tell me?" Jin says dramatically looking at his husband. A mischievous smile is on his face and Jungkook furrows his brow hearing that. He doesn't understand what the omega is trying to say. 

"Our story teller is….confused. He is hurt. He is not understanding the fact that whom he likes, how could he say 'NO' to him?" Namjoon states with a smile and Jungkook now understands that this couple is mentioning him as a 'story teller' here. 

"That means he's upset that he's being rejected." Jin says as he looks at the Alpha with a look that screams the tag 'Fact' and the Alpha is done here.

"Oh! Fuck you guys. You're crazy. You're a crazy couple. I don't want to sit here." Jungkook snaps with irritation as he abruptly stands up and leaves the now giggling couple.

He goes towards his own room hearing a pity "Awwww." from the couple behind him and he rolls his eyes. 

I hate everyone!

And the one thing Jungkook is having right now is confusion!

______________________________

A/N:

Our babies went on a date once again at midnight guys uwu uwu 😌😌💜💜💜

______________________________

Hey there,
How are you all? I'm hella bored! :3 Quarantine is getting me hard! 😓

Can we talk about something cz I love to talk to you guys. 😁

Let's talk about your first reaction when you saw BTS for the first time. Like the name of the song, which year it was and what caught your attention the most to know them more deeply? How about that? 😃

You guys answer yours and I'll tell you mine in the next chapter. Ah! I can't wait to know some beautiful stories now! 😍😍😍

Now, did you like the chapter? I know you didn't expect that coming and let me tell you, a lot of unexpected things are coming real soon so put on your seatbelt tight 😎

okay! I'm being really dramatic now! 🤦‍♀ sorry! 🥺

Forgive me for my mistakes and look at that star mark down below. Can you press that for me? 😁 thank you! ❤

See you on next SATURDAY till then be happy and healthy.

Good night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 22.6K 41
Will the strongest true blood Alpha and the strongest omega can have a perfect match? cover credits to the unbelievable editor: @Aisyvk__
2.2M 98K 53
Jungkook is a rare true blood alpha, the most possessive of his kind. Taehyung is a rare male omega who struggles to protect himself from other alpha...
1.2M 67.5K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
1.7M 83K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...