When broken souls met...! ๊จ„๏ธŽ...

By Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... More

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 13 - Sign
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A โค
Author's Note ๐Ÿ’œ
My 4th book โค

Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!

17.3K 907 175
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung enters the pack with an awe on his face. The pack is really beautiful. He always heard about this pack but didn't imagine that it could be this beautiful. It feels like some resort.

Every cottage of the pack is exactly the same and they are very organized. There is a garden in front of every cottage. Beautiful flowers are blooming in every garden. Taehyung looks around as his mouth wide opens. 

Different birds are chirping around the pack and Taehyung looks at his right side where a beautiful river is flowing. Taehyung takes a long breath and he is sure that he is taking fresh air after a long time. 

Is this a heaven?

He misses his own pack. He hadn't visited his pack after his mother died 2 years back. His pack isn't this much beautiful but it was his home. The omega raised up there. The people there loved him a lot. But he lost everything with his mother.

Jungkook's family leads him to a cottage which is their guest house. Taehyung enters a room and he sees Jungkook's bags there. He realizes that maybe this would be the Alpha's room so he sits on the bed and waits for the Alpha to come.

He looks around the room. It's very neat and clean. A big sized bed is in the middle of the room. A beautiful painting is hanging up the headboard. A couch is sitting right across the bed and the most beautiful part of the room is, there is a huge backyard with the room. Two huge walls are at the two corners of the yard that is parting the yard from other cottages. Little grasses are on the ground.

The river can be seen from that backyard and one can also go near the river bay if he or she wants. Seems like this room is made for a couple because it's totally private and also very cozy.

Jungkook enters the room as he sees Taehyung sitting on the bed, looking outside of the glass. The said boy looks up when Jungkook sits on the bed beside him. 

"My room keys?" Taehyung asks softly and Jungkook looks down.

"Apparently my parents are very open minded and they have no problem if we share a room. I think it's okay." Jungkook says casually hiding his gaze from the omega. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows hearing the new information as he isn't ready yet to share a room with the Alpha. 

"I know, I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I know it's getting complicated but this is how it is. We'll have to share the room." Jungkook says looking at the omega who seems to think about something.

"Aren't you staying in your own room?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brow and Jungkook shyly smiles scratching the back of his hair.

"Actually, my room that is in my parent's house isn't very big like this one here. It's also messy because I don't live here anymore. So mom and dad arranged this room for us." Taehyung also gets shy as he looks down and smiles softly. Now he understands why Jungkook's family chose this room for them.

"Does Jinwoon know this?" Taehyung asks out of the blue and Jungkook looks at him with a face that is screaming 'unbelievable!'

"How weird you are! Aren't you feeling uncomfortable that you're staying in a room with a stranger?" Jungkook asks kind of a sarcastic tone and Taehyung chuckles furrowing his brows.

"Stranger, who?" Taehyung questions raising his brow now and then says in his teasing tone, "And I don't really see you as a man."

"Excuse me?" Jungkook raises his brow but there is a smile on his face as he sees Taehyung giggles out softly. He half lays on the bed as his whole body is resting on his left elbow.

"I mean, I think I'll be comfortable." Taehyung answers in between his smile and the Alpha replies with a smirk, "That's better."

A basket of different things are settled in between them. Jungkook's gaze lands on them as he asks, "What's all this?"

"Such a lovely card." Taehyung picks up a card from the basket and reads it as he exclaims in his excited tone, "There's a retro night!"

"Yeah, that's the theme." Jungkook says smiling as he recalls the past moments of his life. He takes a deep breath before saying, "You know mom and dad, they are so strangely cute. They have been arguing with each other for the last 50 years. They just love fighting but you know what? They tell whatever they want to tell to each other but if anyone else will try to talk in between them or interfere, they won't let that happen at all! They immediately become a team and then they both will fight with that person."

"How cute!" Taehyung cooes hearing that as he looks at Jungkook's cute little bunny smile which suddenly fades away when he trails.

"And you know, Jennie cracked this matter. When they used to fight, Jennie used to take one's side and then they stopped fighting immediately." Jungkook chuckles sadly as he looks down.

The omega sits up from his half lying position and calls softly looking at the Alpha, "Jungkook…"

The said boy looks up when he trails, "Please stop blaming yourself. Jennie's death isn't your fault. It was an accident."

And again the mention of that particular moment raises the anger inside of Jungkook as he clenches his jaw and says, "Don't you think your comfort level increased a lot?"

"I don't know, it increased or not but I know, I have some comfort level to tell you the truth." The omega takes a deep breath before trailing, "Okay, let's besides the point Jungkook, what you're doing is escapism."

Taehyung tries to make him understand the fact as he can't see this boy suffering more. 

Jungkook is doing a lot for him so he can do at least something to make him understand the fact that the accident was not his fault. 

"I heard a lot of things like that in that last 4 years of my therapy session, okay? I don't need to learn from you more. So I think we should let that be and you focus on your life." Jungkook snaps harshly as he looks away, putting the headphone back on his ears.

"Jungkook, won't you try once?" Taehyung asks softly in which the Alpha deadpans, "No."

The omega isn't the one to defeat that easily. He looks at Jungkook's all actions and he snatches the headphone from Jungkook's head and the Alpha glares at him. No one dares to do that with him ever before.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks in a warning manner, looking at the omega who makes an innocent face as he asks again, "What am I doing?"

"Give it back." Jungkook orders and the omega simply moves his hands a little forward to Jungkook as he says, "Okay."

But before Jungkook can even touch the headphone Taehyung rushes out of the room giggling loudly. Jungkook also runs behind him and the two wolves run all over the garden.

They were so into each other that they didn't even notice that everyone was staring at them with loving eyes who were present in the garden at that time. And that happens to be Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hosoek, Uncle Min and Jinwoon. Jimin, Hosoek, Jin and Namjoon just reached the pack house.

Everyone is looking at them with curiosity but there was a smile present on their lips except Jinwoon. Specially Jin, Jimin and Hosoek is beyond surprised to see them laughing like that. They are happy to see them happy.

Jungkook holds the omega from behind as they fight each other playfully over one headphone. Suddenly Taehyung notices everyone's gaze and he stops fighting Jungkook and gives him the headphone.

The Alpha also looks around as he shows everyone the reason they were fighting. He raises his hand amd shoes the headphone to everyone, actually to Jin to show them that he was runnibg for it. Jin nods his head with a mischievous smile and gestures that he didn't take that in a wrong way.

Taehyung gets shy seeing his best friend's wiggling eyebrows. He glares at them and quickly goes back to his room which is not only his. Theirs.

Jungkook and Taehyung's room.

____________________________

"Mom and dad are so cool, no? We'll be like them in the future." Jennie says with a sweet smile as she passes the wine glasses to Jungkook.

"Yeah you mean when we'll grow old." Jungkook wipes the glasses with tissues as he answers that chuckling.

"Hey, what do you mean? This is their second honeymoon. Their 'happily ever after'. I can't wait to grow old with you Kook. This is my ultimate fantasy, you know?" Jennie exclaims happily and everytime she speaks like that, her eyes shine with lots of stars.

"You know, Jen? I swear I'll decrease my working hours so that you don't have fantasies about us growing old." Jungkook says, chuckling sarcastically.

"Hmm...yeah?" Jennie smiles widely saying that and the Alpha holds her hand as he asks again, "Yeah, I'm serious. I mean old already?"

"Yeah, Kook. Old already." Jennie giggles out saying as the Alpha pulls her towards him saying playfully, "Yeah?"

"Yeah, look at you." Jennie giggles and the wine glass slips from her hand.

"Oops! Catch." Jin's tone brings back the Alpha from his little memory lane tour and he realizes that he was also about to break a glass like Jennie but fortunately Jin catches that on time.

He misses her, a lot!

"You know, your sister wanted to grow old with me? I kinda murdered that dream of her's." Jungkook says out as he looks at the glass Jin just gave him.

Jin rolls his eyes as he says leaning on the wall beside him, "Of course, she wanted to grow old with you, Kook. She loved you a lot. I don't understand, why do you keep on torturing yourself? You did not murder her. It was an accident and please understand."

"Accident…" Jungkook chuckles bitterly as he says that and Jin looks at him with sad eyes.

The omega wants to change the environment as he says, "By the way, names of torture I remember, your guest house is torturing me. Do you know your workers of this pack gave me and Joonie twin beds room and you a master bedroom?"

Jin was also from this pack but after the death of his parents and Jennie he never came back in this place. He believes that this place snatches his everything from him. He kinda hates this pack though this was his birthplace but now he came here only for Jungkook. Because he matters more than his own personal problems.

After all, Jungkook is the only relative he has now.

"Yeah, that's because Taehyung is also with me in my room." Jungkook says looking down as he continues his previous work.

"Are you sleeping with him?" Jin suddenly asks whispering like some investigator, wiggling his eyebrows as he smiles mischievously.

"Jin, come on. Why are you such a one track mind? I'm just trying to help him out." The Alpha can't control his own smile and in Jin's perspective he is blushing.

"What kind of help is this 'let's sleep together and help each other'?" Jin wiggles his brows again as he now grines widely saying that.

"I'm not sleeping with him and for the record, he doesn't even consider me as a man. He himself said that to me." Jungkook rolls his eyes as he says that but Jin can see a beautiful angry pout on the Alpha's face.

"Awww, you felt bad?" He cooes looking at Jungkook who now huffs deeply.

"Yeah, I felt very bad, Jin. Seriously! Now can you get lost and eat someone else's brain?" Jungkook says that looking at the omega who is smiling mischievously.

"Who's? I have no one else besides you." Jin bites his lips as he asks, teasing the Alpha a bit more.

"Eat your husband's brain not mine. Where is he?" Jungkook says walking past him as he goes back to his parents house yard where everyone else is.

"I don't know." Jin replies as he also follows the Alpha whining, "Hey, wait!"

__________________________

"Now we have to go to another honeymoon?" Jihoon raises his brows saying in shock.

His wife is giving him deadly glare as she says, "You're no fun, Jeon. I don't want to talk to you." Yeon looks aways pouting and immediately her gaze lands on the beautiful blue haired omega who is sitting with his two best friends, gossiping about something maybe.

"Tae? Honey, come here. Sit beside me." Yeon patts her side as she calls. Taehyung smiles at her, hesitates a bit but slowly stands up and joins her.

_______________________

"When are you going to talk about this?" Jin is whining behind Jungkook who is walking very fast.

"Talk about it later." The Alpha says sternly as he hates these therapy sessions. 

"But when Kook?" Jin asks breathing heavily as he ran a lot to catch up with Jungkook's speed. It's tough to run with a huge belly bump.

"I don't know I….." Jungkook can't complete his words as his gaze lands on the view before him.

His parents are adoring and loving Taehyung. He is smiling and so as his parents. Just like the previous time when Jennie used to gossip with them.

And for some reason, Jungkook hallucinates Jennie in Taehyung's position and his world stops right there. 

"Tell me how did you and Jungkook meet?" Yeon asks, creasing the omega's soft hair.

"Yeah, tell us." Jihoon also asks as everyone looks at Taehyung with so much interest.

"Ummm…." Taehyung can't form a word because he doesn't want to tell lies to these pure beautiful souls.

"Aunt Yeon, Tae was my.......friend. Hyung met him through me."  Jinwoon says when he sees Tarhyung hesitating to form a sentence.

"Oh!" Yeon expresses softly as she smiles looking at the omega. She just loves him a lot.

She got so worried about Jungkook when Jennie died in that accident. Jungkook became someone else and they miss their son. Seeing Taehyung in the photo gave Yeon a different kind of relief. She believes that only Taehyung can take the Alpha out of his misconception.

"What mom? You're investigating?" Jungkook suddenly stands behind Taehyung as he holds his hands, motioning him to stand up.

"Hey, I was just asking. Come, you sit also." Yeon says as she patts the side of Taehyung but the Alpha has different plans as he says, "No, I've to talk with him."

"Uhuh? Okay." Yeon smiles mischievously as she says that and everyone also starts laughing seeing them moving away. They thought something else.

"Yeah." Jungkook rolls his eyes as he knows his relatives very well and takes Taehyung from there.

"All the best huh?" Yeon says raising her wine glass up as she winks at her son. She is just so happy for her son. 

Finally, my son is happy.

________________________

"What happened?" Taehyung asks when they stand a little far from the gathering. 

"See I get it that you want to make Jinwoon feel jealous or you really need closure but are you not feeling bad a little bit that they all are thinking that we've really something between each other?" Jungkook asks directly looking at those blue irises which he likes the most.

What the? No I don't!

"But what have I done? Your mom and dad are really sweet. I was just talking with them" Taehyung says casually, smiling as he glances at the cute couple.

"Yeah, I saw that that's why I'm saying that don't play so convincing. I don't want them to get hurt in future." Jungkook says rather harshly and Taehyung now looks back at him with furrowing brows. He doesn't understand the rudeness behind his tone.

"Jungkook, you brought me here." The omega states it softly and the said boy immediately answers, "Yeah, I know and I regret it. I made a mistake. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here now what should I do?"

The Alpha doesn't even know why he is saying all this. Those memories are driving him insane. Those hallucinations, his own growing feelings, the feelings of loosing Jennie forever is scaring him.

"Why are you talking to me like this?" Taehyung now asks looking at those redish brown irises.

The omega decides to leave the Alpha as he is about to turn around but Jungkook stops him holding his wrist and says, "Jinwoon is coming right here so don't turn."

Hearing that Taehyung tries to look behind but the Alpha again warns saying, "Don't…" 

Taehyung now looks at those irises once again as he sees tears in them. He doesn't know why but he again feels his wolf inside him but his wolf was sad. He feels like his wolf wants to say something to him.

Jungkook is sad but why?

"I guess you finally got what you wanted." Jungkook smiles sadly looking at Taehyung when Jinwoon stands beside them.

"Umm...Tae? Beer?" Jinwoon offers the omega a beer bottle and Taehyung looks at him and then again looks at Jungkook. 

"I'll get some wine." With that the Alpha leaves them. Taehyung doesn't understand but it seems like he is feeling the sadness Jungkook is feeling. The hurt in his eyes is aching the omega's heart. 

"Tae, all okay?" Jinwoon asks when he sees the omega looking at the way, where Jungkook has just gone. 

"Yeah." Taehyung takes the bottle saying that. He tried to take a sip from the bottle but something didn't let him do that. Something unknown, something unfamiliar, some unknown affections.

He looks at the way again and the teary hurt eyes of the Alpha again flashes inside his brain. After one and a half years, his wolf is reacting and it's messing his head and mind all around. 

What are you trying to say, V? 

______________________________

A/N:

I want my kids to look like them 🙃 Is that too much to ask? 🥺💜

Hats off to the editor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course they are for Hobi and also for themselves ❤💜

______________________________

Hey there,
How are yoy guys? Long time right? Well, I have completed my second book 'Drunk In Love' recently so yeah, clap for that 👏 Sorry 😶

But if you haven't check that yet! You can check it out now. It's not that bad I guess. Sorry for the shameless promotion. 😅

Anyways, from now on I will update this story on every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. Note the days guys. 😊

Did you like the chapter btw? Let me know kindly and if you did then please vote 🤗

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

See you on Monday till then don't break your heart 💜

Stay safe and healthy
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 68.2K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
151K 5.4K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
2.2M 98.4K 53
Jungkook is a rare true blood alpha, the most possessive of his kind. Taehyung is a rare male omega who struggles to protect himself from other alpha...
1.2M 67.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...