Ceo | Bokuaka (old version)

By peeaachyy

!! OLD VERSION !! go read the new version instead please :) More

Introduction
[1] Blind dates
[2] That's not part of my job
[3] Red or black?
[4] Guilty conscious
[5] First name basis
[6] Gas station coffee and a cat
[7] Bean
[8] Gala
[9] Who needs family?
[10] Ethereal
[11] Onigiri Myaa
[13] Return to Japan
[14] Fashion designer stare
[15] Illnesses don't discriminate
[16] Top 3
[17] Blocked
[18] Philisophical questions
[19] Bad at secrets
[20] You'll live
[21] Birthday wish
[22] Fanfic clichรฉs
[23] A trip back to home
[24] Wandering
hi :)
important!!

[12] Feels like home

11.3K 666 1.1K
By peeaachyy

And it's not until the next morning, fresh sunlight streaming in through the windows, does Akaashi notice that his head is resting on Bokuto's sleeping chest.

At first Akaashi doesn't realize where the extra source of body heat was coming from. He doesn't care to either, because all he knows is that he's comfortable and still sleepy. So he closes his eyes again, wanting to fall back asleep.

That is until he gains his senses and suddenly becomes aware that the secondary soure of heat is actually a person. Akaashi shoots up, his eyes wide, looking down at a sleeping Bokuto.

He's stunned to say the least. There's a dozen thoughts and questions running inside his head, mostly along the lines of, 'how did this happen?' , 'when did we fall asleep?' , and 'AHHHH.'

After his momentary freak out, Akaashi figures the best plan of action is to try and slowly detatch himself. He goes to get up, moving carefully as to try and not wake up Bokuto. He immediately figures out it's no use. Their legs are too tangled and the slightest movement is causing Bokuto to twitch in his sleep.

He gazes down at the older. Bokuto's one arm is flung off the couch, dangling (his other arm lays resting on the small of Akaashi's back, but he ignores it figuring that that was something he could overthink about later).

Instead of coming up with a new plan however, he finds himself taking in the other's features. They're soft, but at the same time masculine and sharp. He looked tranquil in his sleep-different from when he's awake. By now, Akaashi is well aware that Bokuto has three very drastic facial expressions (although it's quickly becoming 4, but again, Akaashi leaves that for another time). The first one was his usual self, boisterous with a wide grin on his face; the other one is what Akaashi only sees at the office: stern and serious, with his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. The final face is something he's only seen once, and that was when Bokuto was enraged.

The only time he saw it was when someone had made an off-hand comment about Kuroo. It was at a company lunch and Kuroo had come over to join them. Kuroo was joking around as he usually did when he bumped into a worker who was carrying a folder full of papers. The collision sent the worker to the ground, papers flying everywhere. Kuroo had profusely apologized and helped pick up the strewn papers, however, that didn't stop this one guy from making remarks. He was a director for the managment department; he had worked for Bokuto's father, and was later transferred to Bokuto's branch.

He was rude and everyone knew he was an ass. Everyone wanted him gone too, but Bokuto never had a valid reason to fire him. After Kuroo left the room, the guy wasted no time to condemn him. He commented that Kuroo was a fumbling fool who only had his own company because of his parent's social status-that he had no real intellect and didn't deserve his position. When Bokuto heard him, he went off.

He shouted at the guy using multiple profanities, his face feirce in anger, yelling how he didn't have the right to say those things and that they were far from the truth. Akaashi was sure Bokuto was going to punch the guy, but Kuroo had come back in the room and diffused the situation before it could continue.

While he looks at the male sleeping peacefully, he wonders how they're the same person. Akaashi is snapped out of his reflection when he hears a groan. Bokuto shifts in his sleep turning to the side, albeit a little too much, because the next thing that happens is Akaashi is pushed off the couch and onto to the floor, a yelp escaping his lips.

The thud of him falling must be loud enough because Bokuto sits up, rubbing his eyes disoriented. He looks down at the floor where Akaashi layed, rubbing the side he had landed on.

"Keiji? What are you doing on the floor?" Bokuto asked groggily.

Akaashi stood up, "Nothing. I wanted to sleep on the floor," he spoke, voice dripping in sarcasm.

"Huh? Weird choice but okay," Bokuto replied yawning.

Akaashi had only been to Bokuto's apartment a couple of times, and it was to meet him for trips or other business related things. Even then, he had only had a glimpse of the inside. He knew the inside was luxurious-not that it wasn't obvious by the outside of the lush building.

After gaining entrance permission by the door boy, Akaashi headed towards the elevator. He hits the button for the 8th floor. It starts to ascend, playing some catchy pop song Akaashi is sure he's heard of but can't place a name to it. When he gets to the 8th floor, he steps out, heading towards Bokuto's room. It's easy to tell which one is his as there were only two rooms on each floor (that's how big the apartments were). He knocks on the door, waiting for a response.

He hear's Bokuto's voice shout trhough the door, "Come in! It's unlocked!"

Akaashi opens the door and walks in. His eyes scan around the unfimiliar place. It was just as impressive and was over the top as he thought it to be. It had a modern look to it and everything complimented each other. Akaashi could tell the furniture either came with the apartment or Bokuto had hired an interior designer, because he knew the older didn't have that much of an artsy eye.

As Akaashi continued to look around, he realized how actually bare the place was. It had tons of furniture sure, but except for a few coats and shoes laying about and a coffee cup laying on the lamp stand, the place had no signs of Bokuto's personality.

The only thing that seemed personal in the room was a picture hanging on the wall. It was a of Kuroo, Bokuto, and another tall, brown-haired guy Akaashi didn't recognize. The picture seemed to be from their college years, with Kuroo and Bokuto looking a few years younger. Akaashi couldn't help but let out a snicker at Kuroo's and Bokuto's old hair style, both of which they had spiked up.

"Hey! You ready to go?" Bokuto greeted, walking down a flight of stairs.

Akaashi took his eyes off the picture, giving Bokuto a smile. "Yep."

The two strolled through the market aisles. Bokuto watches as Akaashi puts various items inside the cart, making sure to check it off on the shopping list he brought with him. Bokuto had mentioned the other day that he never cooked and typically got take out or hired a chef to cook for him ("I don't even think I have my stove plugged in"). Akaashi couldn't believe the absurdity of the sentence, hence why they're currently trying to find the ingredients to make katsudon.

It was rare Bokuto ate a homemade meal, maybe once in a while whenever his mom would come over to check on him, but that was about it. The thought was endearing that the younger cared about him enough to drop his Thursday plans just to cook for him.

He observes as Akaashi grabs two different brands of porkchops, examining them. Bokuto doesn't know what the point is-they both look the same to him, but then again, his knowledge of cooking is close to none. Akaashi eventually decides on one and they continue on their journey through the store.

As he walks beside Akaashi, their hand occasionally brush. Eventually, he can't help the temptation and he takes Akaashi's hand in his. Normally at this point, Akaashi would detatch their hands, reminding Bokuto that they were in public and that press and reporters were a thing. Bokuto would just pout at the other, but not try to attempt it again.

But now he didn't care. They were in a small, family owned grocey store. There was barely any people in the store, let alone there be press.

Akaashi doesn't retract his hand, quite the opposite; he laces their fingers together. Other than that, Akaashi doesn't react to Bokuto's simple gesture (but Bokuto can see the dusting of blush that covers his cheeks, so he counts it as something).

-

Akaashi works around in the kitchen while Bokuto leans against the counter, head in hand, watching the other cook.

"You should really learn how to make food. Your kitchen is such a nice size for cooking."

"Then you should teach me," Bokuto quirks an eyebrow.

"I meant more like a taking a class," Akaashi chuckles.

"Maybe. But until then, this kitchen will always feel way too big."

"Oh yeah, I was meaning to ask. Why is your house so bare? It barely looks lived in."

Bokuto hums, "I mostly just use my bedroom, the master bathroom, and office. Everywhere else I don't really use."

"Maybe you should start, then you can stop hanging out at my house all the time," Akaashi laughs.

"You wound me Keiji," he feigns hurt. Bokuto thinks for a moment before speaking again. "But even if I did, I'm sure I'd still spend most of my time at your place."

"Mm, why's that?" Akaashi asks, turning to look over his shoulder at the Bokuto.

He gives Akaashi a smile, "because your place feels more like home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.7K 9
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜–๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข! ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ...
10.9K 261 15
๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ป๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’นโ„ด๐“Œ๐“ˆ โ„ด๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
111K 2.6K 32
๐ŸŒŠ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•š๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•ช โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃโ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••_๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿฆ. ๐ŸŒŠ . ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ...
594K 17.1K 50
๐“„น โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐“‚ƒ ! โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...