Runaway Celestial Dragon (One...

By Katakuwi18

[Various! One Piece × Reader] At a very young age, you were saw you father, siblings and other world nobles a... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
♡Valentine's Special : Chocolate♡
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Devil Fruit 1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

6.8K 254 124
By Katakuwi18

"There it is! A storm is coming!" Ace said as he held the steering wheel.

"We're ready for it! Bring it on!" Sabo said.

"Oh, cool! It's getting windier and windier!" You hear Luffy said in the crow's nest.

You wiped the water that got into your face. The wind was blowing hard while raining. You looked at the wet floor of the base. You sighed, "We should have made some cover for the window. Now the floor is all wet."

"Luffy, hold on to the flag!" Ace yelled.

"It's uncool for pirates to have their flag blown away!" Sabo shouted.

"Alright! Come on, wild wind!" Luffy yelled.

"Come on, violent storm!" Ace also yelled.

"Bring it on, you bastard!" Sabo continued.

The wind actually blew harder and the rain poured harder. You held on the window.

"Here it comes!" Ace smirked.

You heard Luffy yelled and you looked at the other side. You saw his arm stretched so far because of the blowing wind. "Luffy!"

"Help me!"

"What are you doing, Luffy?" Ace and Sabo laughed.

"Stop laughing and help him!" You scolded. The boys continued to laugh as you panicked. You saw the planks from your hideout got blown away by the wind, causing a lot of holes in the roof. You panicked even more.

🏴☠

The rain finally stopped and the weather started to clear up.

"Cool! We survived the storm!" Luffy beamed.

"But the hideout's been destroyed." You sighed.

"Ok! Let's go and collect materials!" Ace said.

"I want a telescope!" Luffy said.

"You'll never find that kind of thing there, stupid." Ace mocked.

"I want a waterproof cloth to cover the windows when raining." You said.

"I'd rather find a cannon." Sabo said.

"It'd be cool if we could find one!" Luffy laughed. And then the four of you laughed. Then all of you started to search for materials to repair the hideout.

"It's no good, (N/N). I can't find a telescope." Luffy sulked.

"Luffy, we're here to look for building materials to repair the hideout. Besides, if we ever find one, it might not be working or missing lens." You said as you rummage through the pile of trash.

You stood up to wipe your sweat. In the distance, you saw Sabo and some other guys. You squinted your eyes to see some underlings of Bluejam which you've seen before. You assumed the one wearing a blue cloak is Bluejam. You gasped, "Hey, is that Bluejam? I think they're ganging up on Sabo!"

"You're right! That's Bluejam!" Ace said as his eyes widened. "Those bastards!"

Ace told you a quick plan. Ace and Luffy went inside the barrel. You rolled them to the pile of trash in the direction of Sabo. You let go of the barrel and it rolled down. It hit one of Bluejam's underling, breaking the barrel and revealing Ace and Sabo. You ran beside Sabo.

"Ace! Luffy! (Y/N)!"Sabo smiled.

"Are you okay, Sabo?" You asked.

"Yeah!"

"I feel dizzy..." Luffy said as he fell down. You giggled.

"If the four of us fight together, we can easily beat this fools!" Ace said.

Luffy stood up, "That's right! We even beat the big tiger of Mt. Corvo!"

"You little shits..." One of his underling growled.

"Let's finish this up by killing their captain!" Ace yelled.

"Okay!"

You charged at them, dodging their attacks. You jumped and hit one of his underling's nape, knocking him out in an instant. The four of you charged at Bluejam but he shot Ace with his gun. Fortunately, Ace dodged it barely, only inches away. Ace and Sabo hid behind a large wood. Luffy hind behind a small plank of wood, not even covering him. You grabbed his arm and hid behind a large metal.

"Alright brats, don't move!" Bluejam threatened as he held his gun

"I'm not afraid of that!" Ace yelled. Suddenly, one of his underlings grabbed him from behind. "Damn! Let me go!"

Somebody also grabbed you. You yelled. "Let go of me!"

"Go away! Or I'm gonna kick your butt!" You heard Luffy yell.

"Let me go, you bastard!" Sabo struggled.

Your eyes widened when you saw a lot of guards, holding a rifle, and Sabo's father. He said, "I barely made it in time."

"Dad..."

"We didn't harm a hair on him, mister." Bluejam said. They dragged Sabo away to his father.

"So they are the ones who tempted Sabo into evil." He frowned.

"Give him back!" You yelled.

"What do you mean "give him back"? Sabo is my son!" He retorted. "Kids have to live as their parents say because the parents brought them into the world. How dare you three tempt Sabo to run away?! You thug wannabe brats! Are you after my money?!"

"What did you say?!" Ace barked. The man who was holding Ace grabbed Ace's neck and smashed his face into the ground.

"Ace!" You yelled.

"Hey, pirate! Be careful about hitting a kid! I've got that trashy kid's blood all over me!" He complained as he wiped the blood on his face.

Sabo slid off the grip of the man who was holding him. "Stop it! Nobody tempted me! I ran away of my own will!"

"You stay out of this! And you girl." He looked at you and smirked. "Did you know that a few months ago, a young Celestial Dragon named (Y/N) went missing?."

You tensed and his smirk got even wider. He continued, "Coincidentally, a girl named (Y/N) appeared on Goa Kingdom, becoming quite infamous with some other kids." He held out your wanted poster. "However, they do not look a like. The (Y/N) in the wanted poster seemed to be much younger."

"What are you implying?" You growled.

"Nothing." He walked closer to you, "Originally, I wasn't going to capture you. But I thought the picture in the wanted poster might just be a hoax and somebody changed it. And, I will lose nothing if I also capture you. No, I wouldn't call it "capture", I'm just merely returning you to the people that brought you to this world."

"Stop screwing with me! There's a lot of kids named (Y/N) in this world!" Ace yelled.

"Shut up, kid. Hey." He signaled the guards to capture you and Sabo. You struggled but they didn't budge. "I'll leave the rest up to you, pirates."

"Of course, mister. You've already paid us for this. We will take care of these two so they won't bother your boy again." Bluejam said.

"Wait a minute, Bluejam! Dad, that's enough! I understand!" Sabo yelled.

He looked at Sabo, "What do you understand?"

"Don't do it, Sabo!" Ace desperately shouted.

He bit his lower lip, "I'll do as you say. I'll live as you want so please don't hurt these two and don't capture (Y/N)! I'm begging you. They're very important to me and they're my brothers."

"Sabo..." Your eyes started to get watery.

"Then go home right now. You should stop playing pirate. It's just a waste of time." He told Sabo. He looked at you, "You're coming too."

"I thought you won't take her away?!" Sabo yelled.

"Don't worry, I will return her as soon as I confirmed it's not her. Unless, you know that it's really her?" He said. Sabo gritted his teeth, not knowing what to say.

"Dammit! Oi! Don't go!" Ace yelled.

The pirate that was holding him slammed his head on the ground, "Be quiet!"

"Sabo, (Y/N), run! You don't have to worry about us! You said you wanna live freely with us!" Ace yelled.

"Sabo, (N/N), don't go!" Luffy shouted.

"Are you gonna put an end to your dream?! Sabo! (Y/N)!" Ace asked.

You hung your head low as tears spilled in your eyes. 'I'm sorry, mom. I wasted your efforts.'

"Sabo! (N/N)!"

"Sabo! (Y/N)!"

🏴☠

"I can't say it. It's not Ace and Luffy's fault."

"Why can't you tell the truth?! Is it because they warned you not to say anything?"

"They're not those kinds of people!" Sabo yelled.

"If you have a criminal record, it damages your family's reputation and you can't enter the High Town." The police said. You watched in the corner as the scene unfold, with a guard beside you.

"You were tempted by those two, having no choice but to get involved in violence. Weren't you, Sabo?" He asked once more. You watched him as he whispered something to Sabo's ear and Sabo's eyes widened.

He looked at his father angrily, "You promised that you wouldn't hurt them! That's why I came back here! A crime is a crime! We did it of our own free will-"

His father kicked the foot of his chair, causing it and Sabo to fall backwards. He sighed, "Honestly! It's so sad to have such a stupid son! Can't you understand my dilemma?"

He handed out a stack of cash at the police. The police's eyes shined then he grabbed the money and smiled, "Oh, it must be so hard. I'll take care of the papers."

You glared at him, 'That's dirty!'

🏴☠

"Welcome back, sir." The butlers in his mansion greeted.

"Okay, Sabo, let's go. It's been a long while since you left. Oh, don't go in yet - you're filthy. Wash and disinfect your body in the yard first. Then take a bath. You too, (Y/N)." He said as he walked away.

"I'm glad that you're safe, young master." One of the guards said.

You got in the yard and disinfect yourself. And then Sabo. After that, one of the maids led you to the bath. They dressed you in some fancy clothing, similarly to what you wore back in Mary Geoise but a little simpler than that.

"Oh, Sabo! You're back. You got bigger." The woman laughed. You assumed she was his mother. She was with a boy with orange hair.

"Mom."

"Now Stelly, say "hi" to your older brother and (Y/N)." She looked at the boy beside her.

"Nice to meet you, brother! My name is Stelly and I'm 8!" He greeted with a closed eye smile. (A/N: fvck you.)

Then, you and Sabo were led to his father. Sabo asked about the boy earlier. He answered, "We adopted him. He's a smart boy from a noble family. But for some reason, his parents became negligent. And we took him in since he's full of promise. If you don't work out to be my successor... No, I'm telling you too much."

He then called in using the Transponder Snail.

"Puru puru puru puru. Puru puru puru puru. Puru puru puru puru. Clank."

"This is the marine headquarters." You heard the voice in the other line say.

"I found the missing Celestial Dragon - (Y/N). I'm afraid that she'll escape again so I would like to invite her parents into my house."

"Ah, I'm sorry that can't happen."

"Why?! I found their daughter!"

"There were a lot of people who claimed to found her these past few months. We asked all of them to come in a specific location at a certain date. Her family came there to see them personally but all of them were fake. Her father got mad and all of those people were either went to jail or the human auction house. He ordered that we need to confirm it first before calling the. If you'd like, please send us a picture for us to confirm."

"I see. Hold on a second." He took a Cameko* and positioned it in front of you. You glared at it and its eyes flashed. He returned the Cameko and sent it to the marine. "So?"

"I'm sorry, sir. The pictures doesn't match."

"Look closer! The picture in the wanted poster looked old and blurry. But look at her features!"

"I'm sorry, sir. But it doesn't really match. You can call us again if the you found more evidences."

He hung up and glared at you. He gritted his teeth, "This can't just be a coincidence. I'm going to dig up more evidences. Sabo, go to your room with (Y/N). I already prepared two beds there. You have to start studying tomorrow."

🏴☠

Both of you got in Sabo's room, silently. Then you heard a knock on the door. You saw Stelly standing, "Hey, brother! I heard that you're pretty stupid. Oh hey, (Y/N)."

He hopped in the bed and sat beside you, "You're pretty. I was really worried if you're gonna be ugly but fate decided to be on my side. Mother and father would be very pleased to have you as my wife. You're beautiful and a Celestial Dragon after all."

You moved away from him, "Thank you for the compliment but I refuse to marry you. I already decided that I would marry one of the three boys I like, whose personality and looks are much better than yours."

"Whatever, you won't have a choice anyways." He smirked and look at Sabo."Mother and father were always saying that behind the curtain. But you have the devil's luck 'cuz they're gonna take care of burnables tomorrow night."

You looked at him, suddenly alerted on what he was talking about.

He continued, "If you had stayed in the Gray Terminal, you would've died tomorrow. Well, it would've been better for me if their real son didn't come home-"

Sabo grabbed his collar. He whined, "W-w-what are you doing?! I'll tell father!"

"What are you talking about?! What's going on? Tell me everything!"

"Th-There's gonna be a fire in the Gray Terminal tomorrow."

"A fire?!"

"Yeah. You don't know about that because you weren't here. But they decided it months ago. Did you know that the World Government has sent a group of observers to go around East Blue? They're gonna arrive in Goa Kingdom finally 3 days from now! And they have a World Noble, a Celestial Dragon with them so people are panicking!" He said and you tensed at the mention of Celestial Dragon. He continued, " The members of the royal family don't want him to see our stigma, so they decided to burn Gray terminal. Then this country will be clean."

"What are you talking about? That's impossible!" Sabo yelled.

"He's right, there's a lot of people living in there! Are they just gonna take away their home like that?!" You argued.

"Let go of me!" Stelly pushed Sabo."Weren't you listening to me? They're gonna burn up all the shame of this country."

You got angry at Stelly's sadistic smile. You heard Sabo say, "You mean, the people too?"

Sabo then put on his usual blue jacket and grabbed his and your metal pipe. He gave it to you and grabbed your hand.

"O-Oi! Where are you going?" Stelly asked.

Sabo opened the window and jumped to the nearest tree branch. You closed your eyes, trying to conceal your fear. Then, Sabo jumped to the ground. You sighed in relief and the both of you ran. There were no words needed. You know how is feeling right now. Both of you hid behind a wall once you saw a guard walking by. They were the guard that afternoon. You two followed them. The two of you were peeking in a window of a building where there guards gathered.

"Are we ready for tomorrow? There can't be any miscalculation." One of the guards said, which you assumed to be their leader.

"We're ready but the unknown factor is the pirates. They have to burn the trash precisely." A guard replied.

"Bluejam's clan is setting boxes of oil and explosives all over Gray Terminal up until appointed time tomorrow." Another guard said.

🏴☠

You and Sabo were on top of a house, watching as the sun rise. You can't help but to think how Ace and Luffy were doing and if you're really gonna go back to Mary Geoise again. Of course, you missed your mother however, you don't want to go back yet.

You were already tired due to the events that occurred and lack of sleep. You don't know how much longer you could keep awake. You couldn't care less about your fear of heights right now. You wondered how Sabo must have felt. He's the one who is suffering the most.

'Mom... What should I do?' You clenched your necklace.

"We can figure out if there'll be a fire or not by the look of people in the town." Sabo said.

"That's true..." You hummed. You watched as three people greeted each other. One is an old man and the other two is a mother with her daughter beside her.

"Hi, good morning!" He greeted.

"Good morning!" She greeted back.

"Isn't it a lovely morning."

"Yes, it is."

"Oh great! Nothing is wrong! Let's walk around the town." Sabo sighed in relief.

You only hummed as something felt odd. You didn't want to believe it though. You heard the old man say about the tomorrow being much more a beautiful day. You stopped.

'Did Sabo hear that?' You looked at Sabo who didn't seem to hear what the old man said. 'No, it must have been my imagination, right? I guess I'm being too paranoid...'

Both of you got down, which you struggled a bit. You walked around the town and everything seemed pretty normal. Nobody is talking about Gray Terminal or whatnot.

Sabo smiled, "Everything seems normal as usual."

"Yeah." You agreed but couldn't shook off the unsettling feeling.

He walked up to the two man who were sitting outside a cafe. "Excuse me, mister."

"What do you want?"

"Do you know that there'll be a fire in the Gray Terminal tonight?"

"Of course, I know. What about it?"

Your eyes widened, 'He knows? Then how can he act like everything is normal?!'

"What family are you from?" He asked.

Sabo grabbed your hand and started to run. You heard the man before call out. Sabo ignored him and continued to run, "What's going on here? Everybody knows about it? They all know about it and they're acting normally?! Doesn't anyone care about the fire in the Gray Terminal?!"

"They don't care, they think that they're better than them! They probably don't even see the people in Gray Terminal as humans!" You clenched your fist. The people here were almost like those Celestial Dragons. Both of you stopped for a moment to catch your breaths.

"Dad, knows about it too. That's why he brought me back before the fire. Because he wants me to maintain their status and inherit their property even though he thinks I'm a fool!" Sabo said in realization. Then, you saw a dog ahead of you.

"Oh, sorry if my dog is bothering you. You're both out of breath. What's the matter?" The owner of the dog is an old man with a long beard and hair.

"It's nothing." Sabo replied.

"Yeah? Okay."

"D-Do you know that there'll be a fire in the Gray Terminal tonight?" Sabo asked.

"Yes, I know." The old man stroked his beard.

"Why doesn't in this town including you look concerned? Why does no one try to prevent it?" Sabo growled.

"You sound like you're a kind boy. But, listen carefully. We all have to keep quiet about the plan! What if someone outside the town finds out about it? We're special! If you're from a noble family-" Sabo cut him off by his scream.

"Hey, you!" He called out.

Sabo started to run and you followed him, 'It's just like what father said to me! These people are not humans! Ace! Luffy! Stay away from the Gray Terminal!'

"Today of all days, it's windy!" Sabo said.

"Yeah. Accidents could easily happen on a day like this - especially fires. They could easily cover up their plan." You said.

"There he is! Isn't it him?! And the girl is with him too!" One of the police said. 

"There're no doubt! It's them!" The police yelled. Both of you ran away.

"Hey, you! Stop!"

"Run! Ace! Luffy!"

🏴☠

*Cameko (カメコ, Kameko) is able to store images and videos. It is a younger Visual Den Den Mushi. While taking a photo, it create flashes of light with its eyes in order to perform flash photography. It has an antenna connected to the shell, that allows him to send signals and live video feeds to their connected Proko.
Source: onepiece.fandom.com

I know that you might be tired of everyone wanting to MARRY the reader but hear me out. Ace, Luffy and Sabo wants to marry the reader because they like her and I like the idea of a child promising to marry another child. I think it's cute.

Stelly, however, whether he like it or not, he has to marry the reader. That is because Sabo's parents wants status. They wouldn't just capture her for the money, they have a lot. But what they like is status. In short, they want to become a Celestial Dragon too.

As always, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11K 35
(L/n) (Y/n), a 19-year-old girl, is a big fan of One Piece. She's always alone and never had a best life. While on her way home, she got into an acci...
26K 853 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
27.4K 915 23
It's an x reader where you are Ace's twin, as time went by you got your memories from you life and remembered one piece is a series. What will you do...
462K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...