Violentine one-shots (The Wal...

By vontwd

Pretty much, this book will be about Clem and Vi in many different scenarios. I like to share my creativity... More

Chapter I: Ericson University.
Chapter II: Anger Management. (Part 1)
Chapter III: Anger Management (Part 2)
Chapter IV: Vows.
Chapter V: Vows. (Part Two)
Chapter VI: Vows (Part 3)
Chapter VII: Honey Moon.
Chapter VIII: Honey Moon (Part II)
Chapter IX: Somewhat Happy Hearts. (Vows Part III)
Chapter X: The Thing We Call Life.
Chapter XI: Opening Presents.
Chapter XII: Gold Wrapping.
Chapter XIII: Gray Hair.
Chapter XIV: Date Night.
Chapter XV: Oatmeal.
Chapter XVI: A New Chapter.
Chapter XVII: Dyslexia.
Chapter XVIII: Broken Hearted Girls.
Chapter XIX: It Wasn't A Dream.
Chapter XX: The Bartender.
Chapter XXI: 1-800-Fix-A-Flat.
Chapter XXII: Valentine's Day.
Chapter XXIII: Abuse.
Chapter XXIV: Under The Stars.
Chapter XXV: Sleep tight.
Chapter XVI: Family Dinner.
Chapter XVII: Family Dinner II.
Chapter XVIII: The Itch.
Chapter XXIX: Cuddles.
Chapter XXX: The Movie.
Chapter XXXI: Below Her Mouth.
Chapter XXXII: Golden Star.
Chapter XXXIII: Knight In Shining Armor.
Chapter XXXIV: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part 2)
Chapter XXXV: Summer Fun.
Chapter XXXVI: Pinky Promise.
Chapter XXXVII: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part 3)
Chapter XXXVIII: One-Sided.
Chapter XXXIX: The Closet.
Chapter XL: Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Chapter XLI: End Of The Road.
Chapter XLII: Pinky Promise.
Chapter XLIII: Home Early.
Chapter XLIV: I'm Loved.
Chapter XLV: Coming Home.
Chapter XLVI: Coming Home. (Part 2)
Chapter XLVII: Just Friends.
Chapter XLVIII: Just "Friends". (Part II)
Chapter XLI: Warrior Princess.
Chapter L: French.
Chapter LI: Dear Clementine,
Chapter LII: Girlfriend Tag.
Chapter LIII: Fireworks.
Chapter LIV: Cliche.
Chapter LV: Feelings Are Fatal.
Chapter LVI: Blankets and Basements.
Chapter LVII: Donations.
Chapter VIII: It Is What It Is.
Chapter LIX: The Library.
Chapter LX: While We're Young.
Chapter LXI: July 22. (Part I)
Chapter LXII: This Is Love.
Chapter LXIII: What Lays Below The Ice.
Chapter LXIV: Put A Label On It.
Chapter LXV: Prom?
Chapter LXVI: Annual Checkup.
Chapter LXVII: A Night To Remember.
Chapter LXVIII: Open Your Eyes.
Chapter LXIX: 5 Years.
LXX: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part I)
Chapter LXXI: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part II)
Chapter LXXI: Possession. (Part I)
Chapter LXXII: F a t.
Chapter LXXIII: Puns.
Chapter LXXIV: Sugar Mommy.
Chapter LXXV: What Made Them Happy.
Chapter LXXVI: I'm Not Fix-It-Felix.
Chapter LXXVII: Time Is All We've Got.
Chapter LXXVII: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part IV)
Chapter LXXVIII: Mr.Nutmeg.
Chapter LXXX: Settlers.
Chapter LXXXI: Circle One.
Chapter LXXXII: All Of Her.
Chapter LXXXIII: It's Funny How Life Works.
Chapter LXXXIV: No Need To Take Things Slow.
Chapter LXXXV: Three In A Row.
Chapter LXXXVI: Love Me While I'm Still Here.
Chapter LXXXVII: Have You Met You?
Chapter LXXXVIII: He Won't Be A Problem.
Chapter LXXXIX: For As Long As You Want Me To Be.
Chapter XC: Tour Guide.

Chapter LXCI: Just Her Luck.

581 14 13
By vontwd

Clementine shifted from left to right, waiting for the printer to finish her last paper. The library was quiet, leaving her with her thoughts at the moment. But sadly, all she could think about was the fact that the printer was moving in slow motion. 

Well, at least that's what it seemed like. 

She watched as the paper slid out of the machine, little by little. Her brain always wondered how those things worked. How they knew what to put, what mechanics they used to make it, how it knew when to use color... Then her mind wandered onto how they made the ink. 

She was a little too busy minded for her own sake. 

Just as the last bit of ink touched the paper and released the sheet from its grasp, thunder roared throughout the sky. She didn't bring a book bag, an umbrella, or even a jacket.

Just her luck. 

 It was the middle of September. Since when the hell did it rain in September? 

The one nice day they had was already shut down by heavy drops of water falling out of the sky. Clementine didn't bother to check the weather this morning. It was a bright and sunny day. She had no doubts, but of course, this was just another lesson. 

Always be prepared. 

She could've taken her car, but she decided to relish in the amazing weather and soak up as much sun as possible.

But she fucked up. 

She picked up the papers and organized them, hoping to beat the rain. She moved quickly, sorting them by the numbers at the bottom of the page. 

She straightened out the pile and proceeded to tuck them underneath her arm. 

"Please, can I catch a break? Just once." She spoke to herself, just asking for a favor for once in her life. She was already irritated, and this would only make it worse. She would have no choice but to wait it out. 

Just before she reached the door, lightning struck, and the madness began. 

The heavy droplets of water smacked against the window, leaving Clementine in awe with her hand on the door handle. She could feel the anger building up inside of her and was on the verge of snapping on the next person who even dared to step one foot on her bad side. 

She rolled her eyes with frustration and made her way to the front desk. She noticed that no one was there, but that wouldn't stop her from getting any form of help she could get. 

"Excuse me? Is anyone here?" Clementine yelled out from in front of the counter. It was pretty unprofessional to leave the place unattended. She could hear someone grunting in the back. It sounded like they were struggling. 

"I'm coming!" The voice yelled back. It was a gentle voice. They were surely southern. They had the accent and all. You'd probably assume it was a farm girl the first time you heard her voice. 

As they traveled down the hallway, the grunting grew louder. 

Then, of course, there was a box with a pair of legs. 

Makes sense. 

Clementine watched as the lady carried the box to the front of the room, carefully peaking over it occasionally to avoid tripping or bumping into anything. "What can I help you with?" The cashier questioned, peaking over the cardboard before placing it behind the desk. 

"Sorry to disturb you, but do you have anything to protect papers?"

The young woman looked around for the plastic bags, but they were fresh out. 

Again, just Clementine's luck. 

She shook her head no and apologized, "I'm sorry, hun, but we're all out. It's been a busy week." 

Clementine let out a groan, throwing her head back with agitation. What else could possibly go wrong now? 

"Do you have a phone I can use?" Clementine regained a little bit of hope, praying to god that they would say yes. 

She was on a social media detox and left her phone in her dorm. 
Yeah, she might be insane. 

God answered. 

"Yeah, uh, just make sure you press 9 before you dial, or else It won't go through." 

Clementine put her papers down before taking the phone from the lady's hand. She wanted to thank her. She noticed a nametag on the woman's apron and read it. 

"<3 Brody <3" 

"Thanks, Brody." Clementine smiled again before taking the phone from her. She decided it would be best to call Louis.

But he didn't answer. 

She couldn't call her parents, they were all the way in California for a vacation, Lee was babysitting, and everyone else was studying for finals. 

She handed the phone back to Brody, trying her best not to flip everything in her vicinity. It took a lot of self-control, by the way.

"Hey, Brody, I'm headed home before this weather gets even worse. Call me if you need anything." A girl's voice came from behind Clementine. 

She turned around only to be met with a girl who was her idea of perfect. 

Ocean green eyes, an alluring, gentle smile, short golden locks that were imperfect but perfect at the same time, her white T-shirt was tucked into her blue khaki pants, but the one thing that kept her attention was her eyes. They were gems. They had a sparkle in them. A sparkle of hope is what it seemed like. An indication of a future... 

Clementine didn't realize how her heart dropped when she first saw her. 

"Hey, Vi?" Brody spoke up, not breaking Clementine from her gaze. Brody was basically dancing, pointing at Clementine, telling Violet to talk to her. 

Violet noticed the eye contact that was happening between her and Clementine. 

So, she did the only thing she could think of at the moment. 

"Hey." Violet smiled and waved. Taking a moment, thinking that they could maybe have a conversation. 

Clementine froze, her heart-stopping at the sound of her voice as she spoke directly to her, "H-hey." 

Violet took that as a sign that she would like to get to know her, so, she walked up to her. "I'm VIolet, nice to meet you." She reached her hand out, expecting the brunette to snap out of her daze. 

Clementine took her hand, shaking it politely, "I'm Clementine... Nice to meet you too." 

It had been a while since Clementine felt like this about someone. Her heart was beating out of her chest, bullets of sweat began to form on her forehead, and her mind was running wild, but she had to get it together. 

"I think Clementine needs a ride, she's been here for the longest trying to get someone on the phone, but, no luck." Brody pitched in, setting them up to spend even just a little bit of time together. They'd just met, but it was something about those two that just seemed... right to her. Like it was the only right thing to do. 

"If you need a ride, I can take you, I'm in no rush, honestly."

"Are you sure? I can just wait the rain out... I just needed something for my papers- I don't want them to get wet." Clementine sighed, clutching the paper under her arms. She knew Violet didn't mind, but she couldn't help but consider her feelings at least. She didn't want Violet to feel like she had to do anything for her. 

"Honestly, I was an idiot for not bringing my bookbag to the library," Clementine spoke again, clearly frustrated with herself. Violet took note of her cheeks turning red. 

"I can take you wherever you've gotta go. I mean, it's my off day." Violet shrugged her shoulders. 

Clementine felt her face light up with a smile. She was already heads over heels for this chick and now she was getting a ride from her? 

Oh Jeez. 

---------------------------------------

A/N: I'll just have to split this into two parts. Idk what I wanna do with it yet. Schoolwork is swallowing me rn, so, I just put something simple together. Hope you enjoy. 

Don't forget to wash your hands!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 896 30
All Clementine and Violet want is a chance to explore their relationship further now that they appear to be safe. In a world full of walkers and dist...
534K 17.1K 189
Hello! This is my first story I've ever written and I've noticed that these Clementine X Male Reader stories are getting kinda popular so I thought I...
160K 4.9K 69
In a universe where the apocalypse was non-existent, Clementine had just moved to Washington, meeting Louis and his group of friends. They become goo...
9.1K 264 27
Clementine is lost in a sea of emotions. Eveything has happened so fast she feels like everyone hates her...until someone comes along and shows her t...