My lord and his mistress

By DearestShookenkooky

*VERY MATURE CONTENT WITHIN* I wasn't partial living in a man's home I had literally no clue of. It slightly... More

Prologue: Sitting in the rain
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you guys!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Guys, I'm really freaking sorry
Should I publish ommited scenes?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: The end, don't freak
Thank you guys!
WHEN IS A GOOD DATE FOR SEQUEL
Chapter 31
I'm not his mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Carter- Chapter 11
Narrator-Chapter 12
Carter- Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Joshua- Chapter 15
Carter- Chapter 16
Carter- Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Joshua- Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Cole- Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Carter- Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Violet- Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Violet- Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Joshua- Chapter 40
Joshua- Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Carter- Chapter 43
Blaise- Chapter 44
Adelyn- Chapter 45
Daniel- Chapter 46
Carter- Chapter 47
Blaise- Chapter 48
Adelyn- Chapter 49
Omitted- #5: Chapter 49 part 2
Adelyn- Chapter 50
Teagan- Chapter 51
Cole- Chapter 52
Blaise- Chapter 53
Adelyn- Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Carter- Chapter 56
Aiden- Chapter 57
Blaise- Chapter 58
Blaise- Chapter 58 Pt. 2
Back Chapter-Chapter 59
Teagan-Chapter 60
Adelyn- Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Blaise- Chapter 63
Blaise-Chapter 64
Carter-Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Adelyn- Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Teagan- Chapter 69
Chapter 70-2
Chapter 70-3
Chapter 70-4
Chapter 70-5
A Poll: Requests!
Chapter 1- Carter
Chapter 2-Reyna
Chapter 3- Blaise
Chapter 4- Adelyn
Chapter 5
Chapter 6- Blaise

Chapter 70-1: The Beginning of the end

187 2 0
By DearestShookenkooky

Blaise

Blaise never cancelled. She waited patiently yet worriedly at the prom for almost half of the night now. Her worst fears were coming to life when a couple of girls snickered in her direction. She bit her lip, not trying to show it. She'd stay at the drink table, having a few cups of punch. But she was starting to wonder if Gabriela had shown her up. She hadn't even thought the prom would turn out this way. She thought Gabriela would cancel last minute. But nothing this cruel. She'd spent hours with her uncle, dyeing her hair chestnut and curling her hair just for prom.

She'd picked an ombre black dress with silver sparkles and was midnight blue at the floor. Her flats were black, dainty and slightly rounded. She had little makeup on, which made her beauty shine among the sea of makeup- heavy girls. Will and Callous didn't come to the prom. Neither did her other friends. She wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Her heart raced in anticipation of something horrible. Or it could just be your pessimism, she thought. That calmed her nerves. Tonight would be fine. She'd leave right after they announced prom royalty. Some years, it wasn't always prom king and queen, so for the sake of inclusiveness, the school renamed it as prom royalty. Whenever there was a party beat, things got a little crazy. She walked about the colorful dance floor, strewn with confetti. She saw some boys near the drink table, but thought nothing of it. They were just doing some stuff. She stayed to the perimeter of the floor, as to not get caught up in the mess of bodies. Her eyes fell on a rouge-obsessed group of girls. Her old friends. Rachel and Bianca walked passed her, not even acknowledging Blaise was before them. Her dress was form fitting and bright flaming red that was unmatched. Her skin was flawless and she had dyed her hair and eyebrows a red-ginger color, with nothing but red accessories. Blaise missed her, but knew she couldn't go back to her. We broke up for a reason, she thought. She moved ahead and accidentally bumped into someone, taller than her. It was Ethan. He was surprised to see her. His eyes looked at her in admiration.

" You look gorgeous tonight." He whispered. Everything seemed to slow down and noise began to fade from the aggressive dancing and such. Or at least that's what Blaise thought. " Thank you." She whispered lightly. Her cheeks burned. He gave a short nod and went on his way. Everything was back to it's insane chaotic ways. She tried to enjoy the rest of the night. She partied with a girl she knew from physics. She had a few cups of punch and even flirted with this girl. Just a little. The girl shrugged it off and laughed, of course, absolutely unaware of Blaise' status.

The next song was very slow and somber, but sweet. Back to the sidelines, Blaise thought. She had another cup of punch, but felt slightly light headed. Her vision had gaps in it and everything was moving slow. Or fatss, she thought. Holy shit. Someone spiked the punch. She sighed. She tossed her cup in the trash and stood, focusing so she could try and stay somewhat sober. Ethan approached her, casually. " Hey, dance with me." She paused and though rationally ( surprisingly ) about this. Thinking about him holding her would make her burst in glee and other cheesy things.

" O-okay." She murmured, carefully taking his hand. She moved with him to... Was this Beabadoobee? She loved Beabadoobee. Steven somebody, she remembered. That made her smile. Ethan chuckled at her. He thought she was just happy to be there. He didn't think much of her slight dizziness. Maybe there was a lot of sugar in the punch. Too much sugar could make humans hyper, than crash. Maybe this was one of those. They danced and danced, danced along to the melancholy songs. The stage lights came on and everyone started to cheer. Ethan wasn't a ' cheering ' type of guy. He gave a small smile. He... He liked Blaise and she probably didn't like him back, which was fair. He had been unnecessarily rude sometimes, especially when she was feeling the worst.

" How are you guys doing tonight?" The principal came on stage and the crowd roared. " Per the votes casted, it looks like there are prom QUEENS tonight!" Everyone oohhed and speculated who it could be.

Reyna

Cups levitated easily over the sink. I made them dance around each other  without clinking or making a sound. Having great focus helped me.

" Reyna, is everything okay?"  my mom worriedly asked. Nothing these days was going right. Everything from Roman's usual mood to our parents secrecy.

I stopped for  a moment. "  Yeah. Just practicing with the glasses." I mumbled. She nodded. Everyone's nerves were on edge. I pulled my blonde hair into a ponytail and set the cups down. My dad looked the slightest bit worried these past few weeks, which worried me. I was used to my father being put together. I tried to pry my mom and dad, but they refused to tell me. Roman was in his room, probably in hiding. He hated any tension and refused to feel and or partake in feeling it. I walked down the hallway to the sofa. Sapphire walked up the stairs to the resting are and looked down at me. I just looked at her, a very small smile playing on my lips. She burst into giggles. I ran to my half-sister. I envied her paleness and completely elven features.

" You talked to mom and dad yet?" I shook my head. " Why?"

" They're being secretive." I looked down at our hands " Something is happening. They won't tell us."

Sapphire sat down on the arm of the sofa. I spied her look of slight guilt.

" Jules, what are you hiding from us?" I asked sternly. She got up and looked me in the eye. " I'm hiding something important. I won't tell you or Roman until the time is right. Please don't pressure me. "

I nodded. I let her go and walked off. I ran upstairs and snuck quickly into Roman's room. He sat at the edge of his bed, his eyes purely black. Every object was levitating around him, including his pillows and the curtains. Everything gently settled down and his eyes became pale again. I plopped next to him and grabbed his hand. " What's up?"

My eyes darkened " Sapphire is hiding something from us. I don't know what it is, but I'm certain it's why mom and dad have avoided us and aren't saying anything." Roman looked surprised. He listened to everything I said to him and looked at me seriously. " So... What exactly are we gonna do? We have to prepare for whatever's coming. "

I got up and lie on the right side of his white-bedded king. He lie on the left, looking at me.

I looked down at my hands and back at him. " Whatever it is... It's big. They wouldn't keep this from us for this long." He nodded, agreeing.

He shrugged, unsure of what to really expect." So... Do you wanna explore?" I nodded. I was alarmed that I was falling on my side. Roman's portals had gotten better. We landed in some grass. The grass and wheat were tall and dirty in contrast to my white shirt and black capris that weren't dirty at all, despite falling onto earth.

We secretly learned of things on Earth and what happens. Too bad everyone dies. Some of the locals were actually nice.

We stood and walked north. We really only explored places like Area 51 and the haunted forest. Area 51 was too weird and every demon and ghoul who inhabited the haunted forest, bowed at our feet and trembled in our wake. It was by far weirder than Area 51." Okay. Where to today?" Roman shook his head. " I wanted to spend time with you. I don't want our family to change. You. Me. Mom. Dad. Sapphire. That's all. I want to spend what time I have left simply talking to you, Reyna. You and I are so close... It's almost unreal. You made me a better brother. And in some ways, I made you a better sister. We always did stuff, or fought or made up but... It was always us, you know?" His wondrous gray eyes were intense. I touched his arm and I didn't have to say a word to tell him I agreed. He held my arm. We both stood easily and walked arm in arm with him, talking about stupid things. All to distract us from what was coming. We walked parallel to the foreign creek that was a few steps. Or a few miles. We really had no sense of it. The stream was soothing and perfect with all it's creatures. We stepped on twigs and mud. We never got dirty as we weren't the same.

" Technically, we're immortal... Just not invulnerable. So if we did die-"

" Look ahead!" I yelled. He looked forward. A girl in all black with the darkest eyes stood far in the distance. I pulled Roman back, but he wouldn't budge. He was moving closer in fact.

" Roman! What are you doing? Let's go!"

Jean-Harley ( Adelyn )

 ( Time to Jean-Harley is very different. While she subconsciously feels she's been alive for about a century, time hasn't moved at all from when her sister, Blaise, left her home. Satan made it so after every 20 years, she dies and is placed into the body of a new teen girl and falls in love over and over again. She suffers heart break after heart break in each life. She woke up in the morning after dying for the fourth and final time. Her childhoods and growth in her preteens go by within minutes as she's thrown into her late teens, where dating will peak. Technically, she is aware for only 15 years, so her punishment isn't morbid. All in all, Jean-Harley is in a completely different time reality. )

I tied my hair up in my classic buns and groaned in pure agony. My stomach felt stupid bloated. My name is Jean-Harley. Almost 18, So, I'm like 17 and 1/4 today. Some alternative was playing really low in the background as I snapped my palettes shut and reordered my make up. My room had to look perfect before I went anywhere.

" Where are you going, without any breakfast?" I looked up at my dad, smiling sheepishly. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

" You get your beauty sleep?" I nodded, smiling at him. I downed a fresh cup of lemonade and took a muffin.

I was quite the social butterfly, as it seemed. " You still goin' to that party tonight?" He asked. I nodded, " Yeah dad, all my friends are gonna be there." I chuckled. He nodded. As innocent and sweet as I acted around my dad, he didn't know me at all. All the boys begged for me in their bed, even though in my father's eyes, I was the world and more. He kissed me goodbye and I walked out for the school bus. I study the faces of the same kids I had gotten to know for the past 3 years... Although some days I felt like they were empty containers. If my body  wasn't the focus of every boy's attention, maybe I would've been a better person.

I sat in the back and kicked my feet up. These green leathery seats were old and pretty beat up. The floor of the bus was relatively clean, which surprised me. Buses were generally gross.

Nobody ever sat this far back except me and my current boy-toy. He was not my man and in all honesty, I would never date someone as annoying as him. He had nice things that I enjoyed. I didn't want him for his money, rather I wanted him for what he made available to me.

His bed was so big and comfortable, for example. His bath tub was huge and he had a gorgeous view of the town from his bedroom. Things like that. I looked up and all the boys as usual whopped and cheered for him. Ronny was the quarter back at our school, after all. We finally beat our school's rivals, Jensen prep. He kept our score higher no matter what. I was proud of him some days. Other days I wondered what the hell he was thinking. Or if he was at all. He winked at me and I moved over for him to sit. He gently pecked my lips and I gladly let him. I saw his slight smile. It was only for me, which I appreciated.

" I love strawberry. Are you wearing it to the party?"

I bit my lip seductively " Only if you want me to." I murmured, my fingers quickly working their way up his abs and making him kiss me again when I pulled at his collar.

" I would gladly suck face if you wore it." I rolled my eyes and leaned into his shoulder. Big idiot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 5.1K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
6.4K 225 21
I was walking through the worst part of town - and may I add, in the dark. I was almost home...so close. Before I knew what was happening, I was witn...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
7.1M 160K 45
[WARNING IT IS BEING EDITED] So, I'm sitting on my couch, watching paranormal activity 4 and spilling popcorn when ever I get scared. Then someo...