The Fatal Crush

By sorenavit

WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUB... More

🎀PROLOGUE🎀
🎀CHAPTER 1🎀
🎀CHAPTER 2🎀
🎀CHAPTER 3🎀
🎀CHAPTER 4🎀
🎀CHAPTER 5🎀
🎀CHAPTER 6🎀
🎀CHAPTER 7🎀
🎀CHAPTER 8🎀
🎀CHAPTER 9🎀
🎀CHAPTER 10🎀
🎀CHAPTER 11🎀
🎀CHAPTER 12🎀
🎀CHAPTER 13🎀
🎀CHAPTER 14🎀
🎀CHAPTER 15🎀
🎀CHAPTER 16🎀
🎀CHAPTER 17🎀
🎀CHAPTER 18🎀
🎀CHAPTER 19🎀
🎀CHAPTER 20🎀
🎀CHAPTER 22🎀
🎀CHAPTER 23🎀
🎀CHAPTER 24🎀
🎀CHAPTER 25🎀
🎀CHAPTER 26🎀
🎀CHAPTER 27🎀
🎀CHAPTER 28🎀
🎀CHAPTER 29🎀
🎀CHAPTER 30🎀
🎀CHAPTER 31🎀
🎀CHAPTER 32🎀
🎀CHAPTER 33🎀
🎀CHAPTER 34🎀
🎀CHAPTER 35🎀
🎀CHAPTER 36🎀
🎀CHAPTER 37🎀
🎀CHAPTER 38🎀
🎀CHAPTER 39🎀
🎀CHAPTER 40🎀
🎀CHAPTER 41🎀
🎀CHAPTER 42🎀
🎀CHAPTER 43🎀
🎀CHAPTER 44🎀
🎀CHAPTER 45🎀
🎀CHAPTER 46🎀
🎀CHAPTER 47🎀
🎀CHAPTER 48🎀
🎀CHAPTER 49🎀
🎀CHAPTER 50🎀

🎀CHAPTER 21🎀

412 35 19
By sorenavit

Dorian takes off my bra and throws it behind him in an unknown direction. With one movement he clenches his fists and tears my underwear. We're both naked now and kissing like it's the last time.

He sticks me against the bathroom wall and supports me. I wrap my legs around him while he holds them for me.

"Get me inside you," he says sensually in my ear, but it sounds more like an order.

I rest my hand on his shoulder, and with the other, I grasp between us his hard erection and find my entrance. I swallow dryly while feeling the top of his penis.

Dorian pushes little inwards and fits perfectly inside me. I raise my hand and tie my fingers with my other hand behind his neck while I hold him.

"What do you feel now?" he asks me and pushes hard.

"Pleasure," I stammer, holding my breath.

He gets out of me and gets in again completely, and I stick with force against the wall.

"And?" he asks again and pushes once more with force.

I whine with passion and stick my lips to his lips. Our hot breaths walk back and forth. I tie my legs tighter around his waist and push him into me furiously.

If someone made a long shot at us right now, he would be inspired to paint us by listening to an absolute harmony of melodies accompanying our union.

My heart's broken. It's been hurt. We have become one. I heal my feelings, I satisfy my love and at the same time, everything hurts and grieves.

Why? Why are they grieving...?

Because this relationship is like a difficult pattern; a complicated one where you're looking for a beginning to get caught. But you can't.

Oh, the voice of mind! Even now that I have him here and I love him and he fills me, you can't stop talking to me in my head.

I untie my fingers and lower them, holding his shoulders. He looks at me for a few seconds and then grabs me as we are united and carries me into the next room.

With a kick, Dorian opens the door and throws me onto the bed. He kneels over me and stands for a moment. He grabs one of my legs and puts it on his shoulder.

He narrows his eyes and thinks about it for a while. He grabs my other leg and puts it on his other shoulder. She smiles smugly while he completely gets inside me.

Its sharp intrusion makes my body like a bow; my head sinks backward on the pillow, and my hands unconsciously grab the silver railings of the bed.

I have total control over her right now. It is now certain that I am influencing her, and she cannot resist. My fucking boner won't calm down. I wanted to empty myself on her before, but I held on.

I want to know that she's not fucked and no one's gonna fuck her like I'm fucking her. I love feeling her fluids. She's been soaking me up since the first time I touched her, and it makes me get hornier.

I laugh at her hotness, but that's something I GIVE her. I want her to fucking remember it no matter what.

She's choking on her saliva and I take her legs off my shoulders to let her get a breath. I'm laughing inside me for having myself achieve this on her.

She just doesn't have to make the bollocks and love me or anything like that. I will have to disappear from her sight so she doesn't hope for anything more than what we do.

I fall on her and I kiss her feeling my erection hardening again for her. I won't exhaust her this time like yesterday. I'm sure her whole body hurts as I predicted from last night's fuck. I'm giggling.

I leave her lying down to regain her strength a little, and loosely I get in and out of her, playing like an asshole with her hair. Fuck. This isn't for me. I smile when I see my mark on her neck. I'll do her one more.

I tilt her head to the side and lick her earlobe. I win the groan from her hotness and smile like an asshole. I lick slowly along her neck to the side, and as soon as I achieve a soft spot before the clavicle, I sink my teeth like a vampire and draw very slowly with my lips on her sensitive and warm skin.

I already see a blush that will soon become a bruise. I can see Reva getting back her strength and moving with intensity underneath me. She grabs me by the waist and pushes me with force into her.

Are you all right, baby? Good. I'm coming.

With one movement I lift her and make her sit on top of me while I quickly get her up and down. She moans sloppily, and I win her many cries.

I terminate and touch her uterus. She snorts and raises her eyebrows. That must have hurt her. Good!

I lay back on the bed and left her sitting on top of me. That's a sign that I want to fuck her that way, and she gets it right away.

She fits better on me while I rest both my hands behind my head.

She puts one hand on my sternum, and with the other, behind her, she touches my knee.

I'm chuckling at the sight of her trying to make herself comfortable on my erection. She's scared in case of getting her uterus in her hand...

I let her do her tricks while I grab the cigarette packet by the bedside. I light one and rest one hand again behind my head as before.

Really now? I've been struggling to get comfortable with him, something I fucking love, and he smokes and fools around. As a matter of fact, I want to smoke too.

I get up and down on him slowly, but firmly by resting one hand on his knee, and with the other, I grab the cigarette from his mouth. We're both a mess. Sweaty, messed up hair, cigarettes, upside-down postures, and... In love.

Fuck; that sounds so fucking nice! Everything seems to fit together. Me, him, our mess.

Everything is mixed in a harmonious order. Here's what love is.

He smiles at me obliquely. I'm going up and down on him defiantly and smoking at the same time. All my fluids are on him and he seems to like it very much. I love that passion, too. It's just that it's beginning to become love. Love...

For you. But for him?

I don't know, I don't know! I don't want to think about it like that now that I'm just on top of him, and he's letting me be one with him.

But you're getting closer to him.

Oh, it's too late for clarification. I've already bonded with him, and there's no turning back.

I hold the finished cigarette and stare stupidly at the ashtray on the bedside table. I can't reach it, and with a puppy's looking, I stare at Dorian to see if he will understand and help me.

He looks at me with a smug smile and seems to be more and more amused at my perplexity and foolish expression.

Don't look at me like that, Dorian... it's like you take my heart in your hands and return it, and it overflows emotions.

I abruptly stop making love to him and realize what I just said in my head.

Jesus Christ, I've come this far? I've come to say that my heart depends if its beats by him alone.

Dorian, do you hear? Do you hear what my soul says? You hold my heart, please be careful.

My gaze, as well as my body, froze at the last thought. Dorian grabs the cigarette butt out of my hand and throws it into the ashtray. He lifts me off him and makes me sit on the bed.

I immediately feel emptiness permeating me from the lack of our contact. All this between us is getting stronger. It hurts to think that we might... we... I can't even say it.

To break up, the inner voice speaks for me.

Dorian falls on me and immobilizes me in bed, isolating all my thoughts. He spreads my legs wide and gets inside me. I groan with pleasure.

His hot breath falls upon my face, and I sink my head into the mattress.

Fuck me, if it's not Love, then what the fuck else is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
639K 33.6K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.7M 53.2K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...