Tornado Meets a Volcano (The...

By BriCo978

This is a story about the 100. Mostly John Murphy and his child hood friend Dahlia. They grew up together and... More

Prisoner 222
Baby Doll
Murphy
First to Dye
Whatever the Hell we Want!
Murphy
Hes a Puppy, I'm a Wolf.
Your Hour is Up
The Empty Bed
Murphy
One Long Day
Don't Touch Her
Murphy
I Grew Up
Murphy
Everyone Run
Murphy
Something Like That
Murphy
All Clear
Murphy
Be Careful Out There
A Little Bit of Chaos
Who Are You?
Murphy
Murphy
I Go Where He Goes
Murphy
Kisses, Pods, and Betrayal
We Don't Want Her Here
a/n
We Can Not Talk Together
It's Time For Answers
Time To Have Fun
Sanctuary
Dax
Take Me With You
I Want What I Always Wanted
I Don't Want To Have To Kill Her
A/n
Clarke's POV
43 - Dax POV
Bellamy's POV
Stand Aside
Dax POV
I Have A Place
I Always Get What I Want
Murphy's POV
Beating of his Heart
Dax POV
Bellamy's POV
Pull the Trigger
Meanwhile On The Ark
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Fully Alive
Meanwhile On the Ark Part 2
Unity Day
You're going to get Clarke Killed
At Least There Good For Something
Meanwhile On The Ark Part 3
Chapter 63
Taken
Fire In The Hole
Octavia
I Wont Let Them Hurt You
Blood
I Cant Lose Him
The Blonde Kid
Your Grounder
Chapter 72 - Octavia's PoV
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74 - Murphy's POV
Chapter 75 - Murphy
Chapter 76 - Octavia
Chapter 77 - Bellamy
Chapter 78 - Murphy
Chapter 79 - Octavia
Night
The Smokehouse
Chapter 82 - Sebastian's PoV - Meanwhile on the Ark
Chapter 83 - Let the search begin
a/n
Meanwhile on the Ark
Chapter 85 - Bellamy
Chapter 86 - Dahlia
Chapter 87 - Bellamy
Murphy
Dahlia
Clarke
Bellamy's POV
Dahlia's POV
Murphys pov
Dahlia's POV
The Sicko Was Smiling
I Hope They Eat You
Mine Where Bound
It's Over
Keep Going
Murphy Happened
My Family Now
Will It Work
Romeo
Blowing Shit Up For A Good Cause
That Bad
Meanwhile On The Ark - Sebastian's POV
Grow A Pair
Three On One Fist Fights with Grounders
Reapers
Did it Work?
We Are Not Grounders - Clarkes POV
Yes Sir - Sabastian's POV
Mount Weather
A/N

Don't Listen when I Scream

3.1K 86 6
By BriCo978

A/N : The song goes with the chapter. It has a long intro if you wana skip it the singing starts at 1:20.

We made it back to the tent and Dahlia wasted no time climbing into her bed. She practically just fell down, face first onto it. She laid there straight and did not bother to pull the covers over her. I could not help but laugh at her.

"Shut up Murphy or I will kill you." She told him.

"Shore you will." I responded.

She looked up from her bed and looked up at me. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. I could not help but smile at her.

"Why are you naked?" She asked me.

"I'm not naked." I told her. "I still have my boxers on." I told her.

"Same thing." She said to me.

"I don't like to sleep with my clothes on." I told her.

"Sense when?" She asked.

"I don't know. Sometime in the last five years." I told her.

"Whatever just shut up so I can go to sleep." She told me.

She rolled over so her back was facing me and I swear instantly fell asleep.

I smiled as I watched her sleep. I could not believe that we were here together. I really thought I would never see her again. There she was about five feet away from me sleeping, just like when we were kids.

I had to admit that I was angry when she chose to help Wells today, even angrier when she yelled at me about it, but in the end she forgave me just like always. I could not help but wonder what our lives would have been like if we had normal parents, or if we did not get arrested. None of that mattered though because we were on the ground and we were free.

I laid down pulling the blanket around me loving the little bit of warmth it brought me. I had no idea how tired I was until I was lying down. Sleep quickly came to me.

I was lying down in the butterfly field looking up at them flying around in the night sky. My hands rested behind my head. The grass felt good under my skin, the slight breeze felt good as it ran through my hair. It carried the wonderful scents of the forest of them. I took in a deep breath and that's when I felt something move on my lower chest, almost on my stomach.

I looked down and saw a mess of dark brown hair, almost black resting on my stomach. I had no idea who was lying on me. Her body was resting against mine, her hands seemed to be under her own head.

"Hello?" I asked.

I could not understand what was going on. Or who this girl was.

She moved slightly to my voice. A low mumble came out from her lips. She stretched out a little tilting her face into me closer if that was even possible. She stretched out her arm and placed it over my chest. She gently grabbed onto my shirt.

I was still not able to see her face underneath that untamable main that somehow seemed familiar to me.

Using my arm that was not wrapped around her I slowly moved some of the hair out of her face. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Dahlia?" I asked.

I could not believe my eyes. Why would she be lying on me like this?

"I'm trying to sleep here Murphy." She responded.

Now that was the Dahlia I knew. Straight to the point and always a little rude. Dahlia was definitely not a cuddlier. I could not help squeezing her a little tighter for some reason.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I already told you, I'm trying to sleep." She answered more annoyed then she was before.

I did not know what to say. I just stared at he closed eyes. The butterfly's blue glow shown of her face.

"Stop staring at me." She told me even though her eyes were closed.

"How would you even know?" I asked her.

She tilted her head up and opened her eyes. Her dark brown eyes locked with mine.

"I don't have to see you; I can practically feel your eyes burning a hole through my head." She said.

I could not help but laugh because she was rite I was staring at her.

She smiled back at me and my heart fluttered. She turned her body so her chest was touching mine and I felt like I could no longer breathe. She used her grip on my shoulders to pull herself up.

I could not help but wonder when her hands had got there.

Her face was inches from mine. She was going to kiss me and I was surprised that I wanted her to.

Then there was a scream it rang through the woods like a loud horn, or siren. I reached out to grab ahold of her, to keep her safe from whatever was coming but she was not there.

"Dahlia!" I screamed as I stood up and frantically started to look for her.

Then the sound came again. It seemed to be coming from all around me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot up confused, and not knowing what was going on. I was no longer in the butterfly fields but in my tent.

It must have been a dream. I thought in relief, that only lasted a second.

That scream that had rang through my dream I could still hear it. I looked over and saw that it was coming from Dahlia. She was thrashing around in her sleep and screaming. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to her.

"Dahlia!" I yelled as I shook her and tried to wake her.

Nothing worked; she actually ended up punching me in the face at one point. She had a killer right hook for someone who is asleep.

"What the hell is going on?" I could hear Bellamy call from the outside of my tent.

"I don't know." I answered.

He quickly entered the tent to see me standing over Dahlia in my boxers, holding her down as she screamed and thrashed around. The look on his face said everything. He did not have to speak. He thought I was trying to hurt her.

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled at me.

"Nothing, she's sleeping I think. I tried to wake her up but nothing is working." I told him.

He quickly made his way over and tried to help me hold her down.

"What happened to your eye?" He asked me.

"She punched me." I answered.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Night terrors. Octavia used to have them." He told me.

"What do we do?" I asked him hopping he had the answers.

"Nothing. You just have to wait it out." He told me.

That was not the answer I wanted to here. I wanted to be able to do something. To help her. She looked so scared as if she was in pain.

"If this becomes a regular thing the safest thing to do may be to tie her down." Bellamy told me.

"She would never let us do that." I told him, knowing dam well no one was going to tie her up.

A few minutes later she seemed to still. She still whimpered and twitched a little in her sleep. But the worst had past. Bellamy let her go and stood up.

"You got this?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I told him as I brushed a peace out of her face.

I could not help but notice that she was sweating so much her hair was soaked.

"What happened to her?" Bellamy stopped at the door to ask.

"Not my story to tell." I answered him.

He seemed too understood because he nodded and walked away leaving us to alone. I watched her for a few more minutes scared that at any moment she could start to freak out again. I was scared knowing that there was nothing I could do to help her.

A few minutes past and she shot up in bed gasping for air. It took her a few seconds to catch her breath. Once she could breathe she looked over to me. I was still sitting right next to her bed.

"Murphy what are you doing?" She asked me.

"You were having night terrors. Are you okay?" I asked her.

She did not answer me she just looked at me and touched my face.

"Did I do that to you?" She asked me.

"You did not mean to. Your were freaking out a lot earlier. I did not know what to do."

"There's nothing you can do." She responded as she seemed to relax a little.

"That's what Bellamy said." I responded.

She turned to look back at me.

"What?"

"He herd you yelling, came in. Told me Octavia used to have the same thing. He helped until you calm down." I told her.

"Great." She responded sarcastically.

There was silence between us that was so uncomfortable I would have rather been doing anything else except for this right now.

"Was it about him? Your dream?" I asked her.

"No." She told me.

"Then what?" I asked her trying to figure out what had scared her so much.

"Things I don't want to talk about." She answered as she laid back down and turned her back to me.

"Even with me? We tell each other everything." I was confused we have no secrets, never had.

"Even with you." She replied.

"Dahlia." I said softly as I tried to reach out for her.

"Look Murphy, I get it. You're scared and you want to know what's wrong with me so you can try to fix it. Fix me just like when we were kids. Breaking news I can't be fixed. Things happened while you were in jail; I did things I don't want to remember. Let alone talk about, so drop it and pretend like everything is okay." She told me.

I don't know what she was talking about, and it was killing me. I could not figure out why she would not tell me what was wrong. I could not imagine anything worse then what we went through as kids. I wanted to force it out of her but I knew she was never the one to talk much about her feelings. More the suffer alone type. I knew if I pushed her she would push back and that would not end good.

I could only imagine what would happen know if we got into a fist fight, or wrestling match like we used to when we were kids.

"Just know that when you're ready to tell me. I'm right here." I told her.

I needed to know what was wrong, but I also needed to wait for her to tell me.

"You will be the first to know." She told me.

"Good night." I told him.

"More like good morning." She responded.

"How about you stop questioning everything I say."
"How about no." I answered

"You're such a pain in the ass." I told her causing her to chuckle.

"Yes but I'm your pain in the ass." She replied.

"If you don't be nice I am going to replace you with someone less difficult." I told her as I climbed back under my blanket.

"I would like to see you try." She told me in a very serious tone.

I was still really tired and it did not take me long to fall back asleep. It was not until the sunlight shown throw the tent and into my eyes that I woke up. Morning had come way too soon. I could sleep for the rest of the day. I went to move and that's when I noticed I was not alone in my small bed.

Dahlia was sleeping next to me. She was not touching me which was near impossible because these beds where so small but she had managed it.

She laid there wrapped up in her own blankets still asleep. I could not figure out when she had climbed into my bed. Normally I am a light sleeper but I was just so tired I must have slept right through it. I hoped she did not have another bad dream and wake up to find me sleeping.

I had to fight the strange want to pull her closer. Then my dream came to mind and I started to blush. What the hell is wrong with me? It was just a weird dream.

I climbed out of bed and quickly got dressed. I decided to let Dahlia sleep in and exited the tent leaving her alone to get some rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 799 30
(Completed) "In peace may you leave the shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels. Until our final journey to the ground. M...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
1.8K 48 13
After being sent down on Earth with the other prisoners from the Ark, Y/N Reyes faces series of events and learns about survival. With new things hap...
Warrior By Maddie

Fanfiction

215K 4.1K 31
A story in which a twelve year old girl on the ark, locked up for secrets she has yet to reveal, gets sent down to the mysterious earth with 99 other...