It's just you and me (5SOS Fa...

By iitsmee

More

Class Schedule
Great News
Sleeping Arrangements
Leftover breakfast
'Back to the Future I, II, III'
A Text Message, A Story
First song
Meeting his band
Roadtrip!
Burrito
That's So Raven re-runs
Teenage Dream
I missed everything
Bye Beautiful
Charlie Step's Party
I'll only be a few seconds
My Warrior
Catching Up
"You'll See"
16th Birthday
I Won't Dance
Study Rooms
Dee
Fade to black
Hospital Beds
Goodmorning
Water Fight
Pizza
Movies
It's Christmas
Dresses
Rose petals & Rooftops
Calum's Present
New Years
Suitcase
Going away presents
Skype Call
Dance Studio
Pre-show Facetime
Queensland
Last class
Krispy Kreme Donuts
The Flight
The House
Toast
Grocery Shopping
Studio
Calum's birthday
Ice Cream
Bus
Day Out
*SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH HOPEFULLY ? *
Last Night In Scotland
Back Home
Football
Plate
END
SEQUEL

Fall

25.7K 519 76
By iitsmee

"MORRRNNIIINNNGGG!!!!" 

I rub my eyes and wake up to Calum shoving his face in mine. 

"Euuugggghhhhh" I exclaim. 

I push his forehead away and cover my face with a pillow.

"Oh come on Andie! We have school today! Don't forget about that english assignment!" 

Calum tries to pull the pillow away from me, but I had a very firm grip on the fluffy object. 

"Go away" I mumble. 

"Fine" I feel Calum's weight lift off of the bed. 

There was a moment of silence, until of course Calum jumped on top of me. I groan. 

"Calum, if you do not get off of me I will make your other eye black" I threaten as Calum lifts himself up. 

I pull the pillow away from my face and sit up. 

"Hm" Calum raised an eye brow. 

"What now?" I say with impatience. 

"It's amazing that even though you just woke up, you still look pretty" 

I blush as I throw my pillow at him. 

"Shut up! Now shoo, I need to take a shower" Sleep still lingered in my voice. 

"Ok, ok! And Tori and Max are outside talking with your Dad" Calum said as he walked out the door. 

I take a quick shower, put on the usual uniform and slip on a pair of grey ankle socks, before I walk outside. Calum was at the breakfast table helping himself to a bowl of cereal as Max, Tori and Dad were laughing away in the lounge room. 

"Morning guys" I yawn, stretching my arms out wide. 

Calum looks up from his bowl and gives me a smile with his cheeks filled with the food.

"Hey Andie" Max and Tori wave at me as Dad nods. 

I skip into the kitchen and get out a red cereal bowl. I fill it up with cornflakes, milk and just to get me awake sugar. Calum looks at me funny. 

"What?" I say as I put in a spoon of sugar. 

"Sugar?" He raises an eyebrow. 

"Yes Calum this is sugar" I nod my head at him as if I were a teacher, teaching a little boy. 

"Why?" He plops his spoon in the bowl of cereal. 

"Why not?" I grab his bowl and put in a spoon of sugar "Eat up" 

I put a spoon of the breakfast cereal in my mouth and so does Calum. His eyes light up and he begins eating his food quickly. 

"Hey Andie?" Max calls from the living room. 

"Yeeeeees?" I reply as I swallow down my food.

"Come over to our place after school, bring Calum! I want you to see something" 

Tori smiles and nods her head. 

"Sure no problem, Calum?" I look over to Calum who was holding his yellow bowl up to his face to drink the left over milk.

"Mhm!" He puts down the bowl and grins.

"Text me the address Max" 

"No problemo" Max pulls out his phone.

"Dad, are you coming?" 

My Dad was in mid laugh before as he replied "Oh yes, I'll be there at dinner though" 

"Ok cool" I smile as I hear my message tone go off. 

"Oh and Calum, bring the other boys if you want, I want them to see it too" Max smiles. 

"No problem, I'll get Ashton to drive us" 

Max wanted to show us something? I haven't seen him for 5 years and he already has surprises.

_________________________________________________

*AT MAX'S HOUSE*

"Follow me guys, Max and I have something special to show you" Tori smiles as she begins walking through through the lounge room. 

We were sitting in the lounge room before jumping to our feet and following Tori. Their house was stunning. White with hints of colour everywhere it was like we just walked into a furnishing magazine. 

Tori walks us through the kitchen, dining room and several other hallways before we stop at a red door. Tori knocked on it as the boys and I stood behind her in a single file line. 

"Max open the door" She says, gently tapping her knuckles on the door. 

The silver coloured door knob twists open and Max grins. 

"Hey guys, come on in" Max opens the door wide open. 

Each of us walk in to find instruments and boomboxes sitting all around a black, painted room. 

"Woah" The boys all stop, jaws dropping. 

"I know right" Max chuckles as he put his arm around Tori, who was smiling away. 

"So do you guys like it?" Tori questions. 

"L-l-l-l-ike it?" Michael stutters. 

"This is amazing man, how'd you get all this stuff?" Calum asks as he eyes out a line bass guitars leaning against the back wall.

"Well when Andie and I were growing up, we loved anything about music, but Andie here was amazing" Max explains.

"Not even, Max could play any instrument you put in front of him" I brag facing the boys.

"Well that was true, but when Tori and I got married, I wanted music to be a part of my life still, so this room popped out" 

"C-c-can I touch it?" Michael points to a sleek black guitar hanging on the wall. 

"Go for it, enjoy guys! Tori and I will go cook dinner"

Max and Tori exit the room and Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke run up to different instruments. 

Ashton sprints to a solid red drum set sitting in the middle of the room, Calum running his fingers along the wall of bass guitars, Michael reaching for the black guitar he was staring at before and Luke looking at a wall of acoustic guitars. My eyes however catch a red, baby grand piano sitting in the corner of the room.

I sit down on the stool and run my hands along the keys. 

"Go on Andie, play something for us" Calum smiles and he pulls out a a white bass from the stand. 

"Ok, bossy boots" I smile down at the keys, trying to think of a song to play. 

I searched through all of Max's music sheets that were sitting on top of the piano and the first song that came made me was Justin Bieber's 'Fall'. I tried out the first few chords for the melody and then I brought in the left hand. 

"Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, he fell in love with his best friend when she's around he feels nothing but joy" I begin, reading the notes as I go. 

Luke starts strumming on the acoustic guitar he took off of the wall, along with Michael and Ashton finds the drum box sitting next to the piano and plants himself on it and begins tapping on it. Calum smiles and sits next to me, joining me in singing. 

I look up from my sheet music and see Max and Tori standing in the doorway, they were wearing matching 'Mr & Mrs' aprons. They were smiling at us. I lift my hands off of the keys and each of our instruments stop. Max and Tori clap and cheer. 

"Baby sister, you've still got it" Max sighs happily. 

I flash him a big grin, as Luke and Michael strum random notes on their guitars. Ashton sits on the drum box texting and Calum stays next to me running his fingers through his hair. 

"So you guys really are a band" Max points out.

"Yeah, who told you?" Calum questions and each of the boys raise an eye brow.

"Even though Andie and I have only seen eachother for less than 48 hours our bond is still strong" He smiles "Do you wanna sing us a little something after dinner?"

"Sure, if we're not too full!" Michael sniffs the air. 

It was filled with sweet smelling herbs, spices and grilling chicken. 

"Challenge accepted" Tori chuckles "Go back to whatever you guys were doing and we'll call you when dinners ready" 

They wink at us before running down the hallway.

"Oh man Andie,  if Tori didn't marry your brother, I would!" Michael jokes as he drops himself onto a red sofa sitting against a black wall. 

"That's disturbing" I whisper to myself as Calum laughs "Ok boys! You thought that you would get to skip out on practise just because you're here but no, no, no, practise starts now!" I clap my hands together as I stand up. 

"Since when were you manager?" Calum pokes me in the stomach.

"Since now! You have a gig in December and I'm not letting you boys slack off"

I grab Calum wrist and push him to the wall of bass guitars. 

"Yes ma'am" Calum salutes. 

Hi there my fellow readers! Thankyou sooooo much for getting me past 700 reads! Love you all so much! <3 <3 xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19