Villain Rehab at UA

נכתב על ידי DaydreamInProgress

Dabi, Toga and Deku somehow get captured after years of avoiding capture. Because of their young age, they ar... עוד

《 Before We Begin 》
Prologue
Run - ( 1 )
Interrogation - ( 2 )
Information Before We Continue
Sick - ( 3 )
Angry Pomeranian - ( 4 )
Detective Kacchan - ( 5 )
A Big 'ol Flashback - ( 6 )
Character Profiles
Confessions (not the love kind) - ( 7 )
To do: □ Roki - ( 8 )
A Meeting Between Brothers - ( 9 )
Oof. Your opinion is needed.
Mission #1: Breakout - ( 10 )
Mission #2 : Lie - ( 11 )
Mission #3 : Quirk Assessment - ( 12 )
Mission #4 : Shall We Continue - ( 13 )
Mission #5 : Class 2-B - ( 14 )
Special: If He Didn't Run - ( 15 )
Mission #6 : Burning Trash - ( 16 )
The League - ( 17 )
Special: If He Didn't Run Part 2 - ( 18 )
Eri - ( 19 )
Mission #7: Poof - ( 20 )
Mission #8: Poof Part 2 - ( 21 )
Special : If He Didn't Run Part 3 - ( 22 )
Eri Needs A Hug - ( 24 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret - ( 25 )
You Can't Run Forever - ( 26 )
To Be Like All Might - ( 27 )
Nezu's Puzzle - ( 28 )
Candy Apples - ( 29 )
Soft Kacchan?! - ( 30 )
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
Home Is Where You Feel Safest - ( 31 )
Lost Feelings - ( 32 )
Sports Festival - ( 33 )
NAWATOBI! Part 1 - ( 34 )
NAWATOBI! Part 2 - ( 35 )
White Flag - ( 36 )
Don't Cha Think? - ( 37 )
Welcome Home - ( 38 )
Shigaraki's Interrogation - ( 39 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret Part 2 - ( 40 )
Aizawa's Suspicions - ( 41 )
Quartet - ( 42 )
A Slow Descent Into Crack - ( 43 )
ANGSTY DEKU - ( 44 )
Mission #9 : Her New Life - ( 45 )
An Idiot - ( 46 )
Warehouse - ( 47 )

Everyone Dies - ( 23 )

6.5K 264 111
נכתב על ידי DaydreamInProgress

I didn't update last week. Oops.

When I first saw Dabihawks fanart, I was like cool. Little did past me know that after that, I would fall down a Hotwings rabbit hole. Man, if my family find out what I'm doing with my life, looking at ship fanart on this two, I don't know I would explain it to them.

●●●●●●●●●

Whatever POV You Guys Think This Is

  Aizawa silently led the green haired villain towards the main school building. His thoughts ran wild, how could Deku and the young girl be associated? Sure, the young girl did call the teen Izu-nii but even in this world of unordinary features and genes, there still had to be some resemblance. As they reached the main building, he heard the footsteps behind him go silent.  Turning around, he saw the teen standing still, muttering underneath his breath. With a sigh, Aizawa dragged the palm of his hand over his face, trying to rid of his tiredness. "Problem child," his voice cut through the silent surroundings. The teen lifted his head, mutterings finally silenced. "Is there a problem?"

"U-um, no!" Izuku stuttered. His eyes wide from being caught muttering. To be completely honest, he had forgotten the presence of the man in front of him : his body only following him on it's own. He couldn't stop thinking about the young girl he once knew. He had abandoned her when his mother died, running away and becoming a villain. He had thought that the girl forgot about him and was enjoying her life as an ignorant child. What was she doing in UA and asking to see him? Izuku's mind was filled with thoughts about the child he once knew so well. He unconsciously clenched his fists. He was drowning in his own thoughts.

  Aizawa stared at the teen for a few moments before turning back around and continuing his walk towards where their guest was waiting for them. Still not hearing steps behind him, he briefly glanced at the teen again, successfully catching the teens eyes and breaking him out of the little world the greenette had been in. 

  The teen shook his head ; his short, green curls swaying from side to side and somehow making them more unruly than they already were. He stumbled after the underground hero, mind still racing with different scenarios of what Eri had been through. He himself knew he was overthinking things. Eri was just a kid. She shouldn't have been in any traumatic events yet right? Last he's seen the girl, she was happy. Her mum was alive, she had friends and heck, she was a way more confident than he had been when he was her age. A few year wouldn't have changed anything. Right?

  The two males twisted and turned through the hallways of UA. Eraserhead seemed calm, keeping his tired expression neutral as he passed by the handful of staff that still stayed at the site despite it being the middle of term break. Some waved at the man and he waved back lazily, some even being blessed with a gentle smile before his blank face returned once more. His lack of sleep from his patrols were slowly catching up to him and it was a miracle that he was alive considering the sheer amount of coffee he drank each morning. He sighed. The underground hero decided to skip patrol that night for the sake of his 'health' and his ears (which were slowly going deaf from Yamada's consistent yapping). He could now see a small sign hanging slightly above a set of doors, the words 'Nurse's Office ' engraved into the metal, instead of the usual print. What could you expect. He looked behind him once more before turning his attention back in front of him. The hero buried as much as his face as he could into his capture scarf. He really needs a nap.

  To say that Izuku was freaking out was an understatement. By then, his thoughts had spiralled out of control. He had thunk up the best and worst scenarios, even some that did not and would possibly never happen. Most of the scenarios he thought of were bad, but could you really blame him. It wasn't fair to anybody really to have somebody you really thought had forgotten about you to appear suddenly. They didn't even tell him where they were going, what room Eri was staying in, if she was even alive? Wait, of course she was alive. How else would they know that the horned girl knew him. Actually, the greenette's head  jolted upwards as he frantically looked at where he was. He wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was heading. Deku scowled internally, damn, his old habits were coming back to him. He can't afford to be careless. Not when All For One was still out there. He slapped the sides of his face ; his brain was rambling again. 'Breathe Izuku,' he thought to himself, 'Focus on Eri.' Pushing all the irrelevant thoughts to the back of his conscious, silently reminding himself to revisit them at a better time, he finally realised where he was being led. Recovery Girl's office aka the nurse's office. His face paled and all the terrible scenarios he thought of came rushing back. He barely registered the look Aizawa shortly gave him, too occupied with his own thoughts to notice. All the sudden, Izuku started walking at a faster pace. 'Please be okay.'

  Since they were in the middle of a break, some extra security was added to a few rooms.  Since some facilities weren't going to be used for awhile anyways and there were definitely some important data in the rooms. One of the rooms was the nurses office. As the hero and villain approached the door, Izuku couldn't help but notice the shiny, new, tablet sized device at the sides of the doorway. The duo stopped in front of the door, slightly confusing the younger, before Aizawa lifted his hand and pressed it flat against the reader. A line lit up on the previously black screen, going up and down the screen before flashing green. Announcing the underground hero's name, both civilian and hero, before a click sounded and the office door slid to the side, into the wall. The smell of chemicals instantly attacked Izuku's senses : the teen grimaced, oh how he hated hospitals. Silently walking into the room, Aizawa instantly made eye contact with the principal before nodding and walking to stand beside the animal. 

"Ah, Midoriya! A pleasure to see you!"

  Izuku was surprised by the sudden greeting from the principal. "U-um, a pleasure to see you too." 

"Well then, let's get down to business."

[ A/N - To defeat, the Huns. Did they give me daughters, when I asked, for sons! Sorry, honestly couldn't help myself. ]

  The two heroes led Izuku deeper into the white room, towards a bed with its curtains pulled shut. Izuku could faintly hear voices behind the curtain, two men and a young girl. Izuku's breath hitched, he was so not ready. Was it too late to leave? Could he turn back and forget this ever happened? 'Shit, too late now.' Izuku internally swore as the curtains were pulled back to reveal the newly debuted pros Lemillion and Suneater. Izuku's internal fanboy instantly reacted, wanting to get all his questions answered. However his internal villain couldn't let that happen and ruin the Deku's reputation as quickly sealed that part of himself deep inside Izuku's brain. The brighter of the two heroes turned to him and smiled. "Hey! You're Deku right?!"

  Izuku nodded meekly. His old ways really were coming back, he's going to have to fix that. The teen shook his head slightly and brought back his villain confidence he had while in the league. He looked towards the bed, his green orbs meeting the sight of bright rubies. He was so not prepared for this. He internally panicked as the young girl jumped onto her feet, despite her injuries, and bounded towards him. Her familiar white hair flowed behind her, leaving her horn exposed to the world. There was no doubt, this was Eri.

"Izu-nii!" She jumped off the bed, towards him. His first instinct was to use his quirk and teleport the girl into his arms but the restricting collar around his neck reminded him that, no, he couldn't use his quirk. Her arms were stretched ahead of her, reaching out to him, and despite her impressive jump, if Izuku didn't step forwards to catch her, she will fall flat on the floor. He softly smiled, and went to catch the young girl. This was strangely reminiscent of all the times she go to him with requests to play. The girl, now snug in Izuku's arms, looked up and gave the older a blinding smile. "I missed you Izu-nii!"

  The boy chuckled at her positivity, despite all the bandages that were wrapped around her body, she still smiled. "Missed you too Eri." To Nezu and Aizawa, the teens tone suddenly sounded softer than when he usually talked to people, even Toga and Dabi. "Now, why are you here? Where's you're mum?"

Her smile instantly died, her eyes slowly brimming with tears as she stared at her Izu-nii. "I-I killed her! My quirk rewound her out of time!" Izuku processed the new found information slowly, meanwhile wiping the tears dripping down the albino girl's face with the sleeve of his dirty green hoodie. The other occupants of the room, though some didn't show it outwards, were shocked. Rewound. Meaning she has a powerful quirk she shouldn't control. That was why she was being chased by villains. 

"Well then, we'll ask Eri questions later. I think we have to go off of now." Nezu happily said as his small body stood up straight, seemingly making himself taller. The smile of his face unnerved both heroes and villain, but not the child, as everybody knows that Nezu only smiles when he's interested in something, or someone. The silence was broken when Eri started crying again, but desperately tried stopping or silencing herself. 

"It's okay Eri, I'm here now. You're safe" He softly whispered in her ear, calming her down.

'You don't know that," Izuku's inner self struck once more. 'She's in more danger when with you.' Izuku outwardly scowled, forgetting the others inside the room and successfully confusing some of the occupants in the room. 'Everyone around you will die.'

'It's only a matter of time...'

●●●●●●●●●

Um, hey. We are currently, halfway through the plot. Um, fun?

I have had a headache the entire week but here's a chapter to brighten up your quarantine!

Also, this quarantine has thrown my update schedule out the window, sigh.

Ive been busy fanning over a bunch of anime characters. Fun times.

And I don't know if you realised, but the entire time, I kept reminding myself that Izuku was a villain and not the other Izuku I'm making in another fanfic. Sigh.

【DaydreamInProgress】

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

220K 6.3K 21
Hellllllo! Thanks for checking out my story! Dabi, deku and toga are getting chased by a few hundred pro hero's, when 😱😱😱😱 they get caught!!! The...
107K 5.4K 30
Sequel to My Realization. You should read it before you read this one! ......... Warning: This book contains suicidal thoughts, depression, gore, pro...
601K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
174K 7.1K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...