Different | Dolan twins fan f...

By MadelynR_

Brooklyn Ray is a "innocent" and sweet girl that moves to New Jersey. She meets two good looking twins. Ther... More

Skinny jeans
Brooklyn's story
4 weeks?
Okay
I'm sorry
Hospital
Fine
A/N
Dimples
Feelings
Kiss
I hope you understand
A/N!!! Important!!
Yes!
Alright
Day before funeral
Funeral
Homework?
School
What?
Prayed
This is Brooklyn, Brooklyn Ray
This is Sofia, Sofia Kelly
This Is Gabe, Gabe Lee
Calling Gabe
Happy
A/N Important!!
Sofia
Project with Michael
Jealous and fighting
Baby
Thigh
Is that Ry...
No!!! brooklyn.. No
Baby, don't leave...
Wake up!
Heart broken
With my baby!
A/N
It all comes back in flashes
Brooklyn I'm sorry
Few days
A/N please read!
Expectations
No drama
A/N
Why do you love me?
Like other girls
Why are you here?
A/N
Jenny
Leave me alone!
you won't understand
A/N
Plan is in session
Numb
I HATE YOU!!
A/N
DONT LEAVE US!
GRAYSON HIT 1MILLI
A month later
Made A KIK!!
Let it seep in
you can't
It's already decided
Promise me
IMPORTANT! Please read!
How am I gunna move on
Grayson Bailey Dolan
The letters
lost contact
Dolans don't have social media
Senior year
Is that?.. It can't be
Its been years, what would you expect
A/N
A/N
I missed you...
what.
Wait
Here we go
Madison Roan

What a great Day

51.7K 501 518
By MadelynR_

Brooklyn's POV

I walked through my neighborhood, watching people run with their clothes all sweaty and gross. As for me I was just walking. Thinking. breathing in the fresh cool air.

I got a few stares from some of the boys and nasty eye looks from some of the girls. There are a lot of teenagers in my new neighborhood. See how I said new, yeah I moved here from Canada to New Jersey. Its a nice place but there isn't really as much snow here then it is up in Canada, there is always snow on the ground in fall and winter so all I really saw outside was white little ice cold flakes on the ground.

I wanted to get some food and ended up at Tenders, my favorite chicken in the world. I walked for about 15 minutes till I made it there. As I was walking in, it was crowded. I mean why wouldn't it be? this place is amazing!

I looked to find a place to sit, I saw a table that only had two chairs so it was perfect for me to sit.

I got my phone out as I was walking to the table, I bumped into someone. Causing them to spill their drink.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry" I said looking up from my phone and into the person's eyes. I froze and thought to myself, did I really just bump into a beautiful creature like this guy? Holy..

"Don't be. It's alrig-" the boy said in his deep voice. Once he looked into my eyes he stopped talking, he look dumbfounded.

We just stood there for a few second looking at each other. After what felt like 2 years. He broke the silence.

"Hi" he said awkwardly.

"Hi" I said back quietly. Not believing this person of perfection is talking to a girl like me.

Then one of the janitors came and put a wet floor sign in between us, looking at both of us like, really you did this for me to clean up.

"Hey yo, come on" said a guy who looked just like the guy in front of me, twins?? No way.

"I have to go now" said the guy awkwardly walking away slowly. "I'm sorry" he said to the janitor.

"O-okay" I said stuttering. No way I just stuttered...

Few second's after he left I helped the janitor clean the mess up when that guy should be helping because it his drink.

"I am really sorry about this"
"It's okay just go buy some chicken" said the janitor.
"What's your name" I asked
"Gabe" She said.
"You look really young to work here, your the janitor?" I asked her.
"I'm a waitress to here and there for your information, I hate when people see me like this" she pauses then looks up at me and says "don't go anywhere near that guy ever again okay? I know you don't know me but I am just telling you"
"Umm, I don't even know his name"
"Here is my number, call me" said Gabe.
"Uh alright" I told her.

After I walked to the table, waiting again for the line.

~

Grayson's POV

I was about to walk out of tenders and not watching where I was going. I bumped into a girl and made a mess all on the ground from my soda.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry" the girl said as I looked up to see her eyes, she is beautiful I thought.

"Don't be, it alrig-" dang. I couldn't even get my words out.

We both stood their for a few second looking at each other. I finally said something.

"Hi"

"Hi" she said blushing. Which was really adorable.

"Hey yo, come on" said my twin brother Ethan. She looks at him and her eyes grew wider like she never had seen twins before.

"Um I have to go now" I said awkwardly "I'm sorry" I told the janitor.

"O-okay" she said stuttering, that was cute. I walked away and once I got outside I took a deep breathe.

"Who was that?" My brother asked.

"I dunno" I said looking back at her with a smile as I saw her at a table looking on her phone.

~

Brooklyn's POV

Later the line was smaller. I reached into my left pocket pulling out a 20 dollar bill that I carry around with me just in case I want something, like food.

I got my delicious, tasty food and started to eat it. Thinking about that boy earlier here. Wow... I stood up, threw my stuff away and ran out of the place. I ran home because I thought I would have gotten chubby if I didn't get any exercise after consuming that much food. I got home in the matter of 11 minutes, and ran inside of my house.

"Hey sweetheart. How was the walk" my mother said

"Good" I said yelling as I ran up my stairs shutting the door behind me and clocking it. I ran over to my bed and it was getting darker out side. It was around 4 when I went for the walk, we'll run. I turned on my back and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about that boy and how I may never see him again. But Twins? For real?!

Then I realized that I have school tomorrow. ahh brand new school, new teachers and... new people... great. I was meeting new people and teachers making new friends. Great!

But even the thought of going to school tomorrow made me nervous and scared but also excited and happy.

I went for a shower, then got out and got dressed. I blew dried my hair and picked out my outfit that I'm wearing tomorrow. Skinny jeans with a black long sleeve which is Serengetee, like literally my favorite online site. Then some cute black boots.

I finally went to sleep and it was about 10 o'clock.. wow not much sleep for me I guess.

~

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock on my phone. God I hated waking up early. I got up an did my morning routine. Going to the bathroom and doing my business. Got out and put my make up on which was only mascara. By the way, I'm in high school as a sophomore an it's in the middle of the year...

I put my outfit on, I eat breakfast then after I put fresh gum into my mouth. My mom was ready to bring me to school and I walked outside than got into the car. We arrived at new school, I got out of the car.

"Bye, have a good day Brooklyn" my mom said looking threw the open car window as I got out of the car, I closed the door behind me. I waved and said bye.

I walked into the front office or I think it is.

"Ma'am is this the front office" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Yes it is, how may I help you" she said sounding like a lady who worked at a library.

"I'm a new pupil" I told her smiling and trying to sound smart, but I totally sounded dumb.

"Ahh yes Brooklyn Ray?" Said the lady while she looked threw her stuff to get something. It was a sheet of paper which I'm guessing is my schedule.

"Yes ma'am" I told her being polite.

"Here ya go, hope you like it here" she said being a bit to perky about it.

"Thanks" I said while looking at the paper and folded it a little. I walked out of the office and unfolded the paper to see where I was going. My first block was in A-301. As I looked at my schedule I stood in the middle of the hallway probably looking stupid. I looked up and saw half of the people in the hall way looking at me, fantastic..

I finally found A hall and walked to my class. I was the first one in and everyone walked In after me. I sat in the back right corner and sat their awkwardly. I pulled out my phone and looked at what time it was. 6:12 it said. I put my phone back into my back pocket as I sat their as I saw everyone come in. Then the impossible happened. The boy from tenders walks into the class. We made eye contact and I look away as fast I could. Hoping he didn't notice.

The teacher ran into the class room.

"Sorry class had to get rid of some business but I see we have a new student today" he said, he pointed to me and I tried to hard not to blush.

"Um" Is all I could say

"Well, come up here and tell us a little bit about yourself" he said

I walked up to the front of the class awkwardly and when I turned around I saw the girls giving me a rude look and the boys looking at my ass.

"So what's your name" the teacher asked as he sat on his desk.

"Umm. I'm Brooklyn" I said looking Down.

"Where are you from"

"Canada" I said and looked at the boy who was already looking at me from tenders, he smiled.

"Oooo Canada, well sweet, you can take a seat and let's get started" the teacher said

I looked at the teacher like, wasn't I suppose to tell you more then that? But I walked back to my desk and sat down fast. Class finished and everyone walked out. I was packing my stuff and no one else was in the class with me. I walked out of the class then went to my next block.

~

It's now lunch time and I had to find a seat fast. I looked around the lunch room and found a table that hardly anyone was sitting. I walked over there and sat down and took my phone out, trying not to be awkwardly sitting there. I went on Twitter and scrolled threw it.

Then a few minutes later I looked up and saw almost the whole cafeteria room people looking at me. wow this kind of attention is great... I looked back down at my phone and soon enough somebody sat in front of me. I looked up and almost choked on my food. It was that boys again..

"Hey" he said smiling.

Grayson's POV

I was walking down the hall and walked to my class. I was probably the last kid in the class and I looked around to look at people. Then I saw the most beautiful face on earth. It was her, that girl from tenders. wow. She introduced herself and found out her name is Brooklyn.

~

It was lunch Time and I saw Brooklyn looking for a table. I watched her as she walked down and sat at a table where hardly anyone would sit at. I smiled and my brother Ethan said.

"Have y'all seen the new girl" he said

"Yeah dude she's hot" my best friend Ryan said.

I just smiled.

"What" said Ethan

"That's the girl from tenders that I ran into" i said

"Oh really? Cool" he said smiling and putting food into him mouth.

I just couldn't help myself. I looked at her while she went through her phone. I managed to get up and walked her direction. I then found myself in front of her, sitting.

"Hey" Is all I could say. She just smiled, practically choking on her food when she saw me.

"Hi" she said shyly

"I'm Grayson, Grayson Dolan" I said with my hand held out for a shake. She went to grab it and shook it, it felt like a spark.

"I'm Brooklyn, Brooklyn Ray" she said with her eyes opening wider as we touched.

"So you just moved here, from Canada?" I asked, remembering her saying she was from Canada.

"Yup" she said

"How long Have you been here?" I said looking her in the eyes.

"Um.. for about a week" she said, she looked like she was about to cry!

"You okay?" I ask her worried.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" she said giving me a little bit of personality.

~

Soon enough lunch was over.

"So, who do you have next" I ask her

"Umm hold on let me get it out....... Math" she said taking a second of our time.

"Alrightt I do to" I said smiling.

"Haha" is all she said. haha? Alright..

"Well I guess I will walk with you then, is that alright with you?" I asked her and she smiled and looked up at me.

"Nah I'm good" she said surprising me.

"Oh alr-" I tried to finish but she cut's me off.

"I'm just kidding Grayson" she said grabbing my arm, sparks again.

"Wait where are we going?" She asked me stopping in the middle of the hall way.

"Math" I told her, making my voice sound like, wow your dumb

"I know that but where is math class?" Said said laughing.

"Oh follow me" I said as she followed behind me.

"Okay" Is all she said. While we got to class we sat at the back and talked a lot. But something about her was different, mysterious...

Brooklyn's POV

Grayson and I made conversation... he is beautiful... like holy crap. He walked me to class and every time we touched I felt a spark. It was amazing. We got to math class and he helped me out with stuff I already knew about. He sure is a cutie.

~

Grayson's POV

It was time to go and I was in my social studies class and Brooklyn was in science. I saw her walking home, walking? Why. I ran trying to catch up to her and yelled

"Hey Brooklyn, wait up"

I finally got to her and was out of breath.

"Hey" she said laughing.

"Can I walk home with you?" I asked her. Btw I found out our neighborhood were right next to each other and the school isn't really far from home.

"No" she said walking away and I knew she was just playing around

"Oh what ever" I said and walked right up next to her and I saw her half smiling, half laughing because she thought she was slick and got me that time.

"Dang man" she said laughing. I laughed few seconds later I said.

"You know, your fun to hang around with" I wanting to smack myself in the face.

"Haha thank you, so are you Grayson" she said. Every time she says my name it just makes me wanna hug her so tight for some odd reason.

We made it to her house and we said our goodbyes. I put my hand out for a high five but she pulled me into a hug instead. Yesss. She hugged me really tight like she didn't wanna let go. I hugged her back and she was all small in my arms, even If she is 5'6.

She let go and walked up her drive way. She yelled.

"See you tomorrow?" As a question

"Yeah, of course" I yelled back and walked the other way back home.

The rest of the walk home was just missing Brooklyn...

I got home ran upstairs ignoring anyone who tried talking to me and laid on the floor, telling myself.

"What a great day"

~

Brooklyn's POV

We walked to class and talked a little bit about each other. like what neighborhood We live in and how tall we are and favorite colors, ya know stuff like that. Because we both aren't gunna go stalk each other, we aren't like that. We have lots in common.

~

It was the end of the day and we walked home. He has figured me out already. Dang it man now I can't really joke around with him.

We arrived at my house and we both hugged. It was short but amazing. I let go and walked up my drive way and turned back around and already saw Grayson walking the other direction so I yelled

"See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, of course" he said sure of it. I ran into my house and saw my mom and dad making dinner together, aww how cute.

"Hey sweety how was school, make any new friends?" she asked smiling as I walked up my stairs all I said was "Yup" and ran into my room and sat on the floor then laid down, closed my eyes took a deep breath an told myself.

"What a great day"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 31
The Hollis household is occupied by half-sisters, who just moved to New Jersey. They quickly find out that they go to the same school as the Dolan Tw...
583K 14.8K 46
*****Book I***** Completed Highest Ranking: #33 "Run and keep running. Just know that no matter how far you get, I will find you. I need you here. Yo...
120K 2.9K 28
___________ "Woah, who are they?" "Some people who'll never like us." ___________ @graysonic 2016
3K 71 27
Ethan,Grayson,and Elena have been friends since preschool but Ethan has changed over the years he has turned into Elena's bully. Ethan and his group...