ATEEZ Littles (Book #1 of the...

Da KayleeKisham

Started Decemeber 20, 2019 Ended March 29, 2020 Littles: HongJoong YeoSang Yunho San Caregivers: SeongHwa Min... Altro

Things to Know
The Littles & Caregivers
1. Finding Joongie
2. Finding Sangie
3. Finding YuYu
4. Finding Sannie
5. Hanging With Joongie
6. Hanging With Sangie
7. Hanging with YuYu
8. Hanging with Sannie
9. All For Joongie
10. All For Sangie
11. All For YuYu
12. All For Sannie
Tagged
13. Joongie is Something Else
14. Sangie is Something Else
15. YuYu is Something Else
16. Sannie Is Something Else
17. What Happened?!
18. Adjusting
19. More Friends?!
20. Their Ages?
21. Visitors (16k Special)
So Something Happened...
22. Development
23. Busted
WHAT?!?!
25. He Is SO CUTE!
26. All The Loving
THE END
Sources
Q&A Time
Q&A Answers
Special Chapter *SeongJoong*
Special Chapter *JongSang*
Special Chapter *YunGi*
Special Chapter *WooSan*
That Spin Off...
Spin off or Series?
Stray Kids Littles

24. Quadruple the Trouble

2.4K 95 8
Da KayleeKisham

San POV

"CHOI SAN! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hear daddy yell. I giggle and grab Shiber, running to him. I see him standing in our room with his arms crossed, his foot tapping on the floor and an angry look on his face.

"Hi Daddy!" I run up to him and hug him.

"Baby, why is there drawings on the floor and wall?" he says, pointing to the wall next to the door.

"Sannie 'n YuYu 'n Joongie 'n Sangie wan makes BIG dwawin' fo' daddies!" I exclaim, stretching my arms out wide.

"And how many times have we told you little boys to not draw on the floor, walls or furniture?" he says, looking down at me.

"I dun kno. A wot?" I say, trying to count.

"And what did I tell you would happen if you did it again?" he says, bending down to my height.

"Dat Sannie gets spankie and cownew times..." I say, looking down.

"Go sit on the bed while I go talk to the others. Don't move, understand?" he says, pointing to my bed. I bow my head and nod.

"Words San." he says.

"Yes daddy..." I mumble and slowly walk over to the bed, sitting down. 

MinGi POV

"So who wants to be the one to help me scrub again?" WooYoung says, walking into the living room. 

"What do you mean?" JongHo Says.

"Well, San, YeoSang, YunHo and HongJoong thought it was a good idea to draw a picture for us on the wall and floor of my room by the door." WooYoung says, looking down at the littles.

"What was it they drew with this time?" SeongHwa says, pinching the bridge of his nose as he puts down his book.

"It looks like it is crayon, markers, make up and some how sharpies" WooYoung says, walking into the hall and open the closet to get out the cleaning supplies.

"Alright, we will be there in a minute." I say, standing up.

"HongJoong, YunHo and YeoSang. Put down the toys and stand up." SeongHwa says, standing up.

I watch as they stand up. I grab YunHo's hand and pull him to WooYoung's room. Once we are all in there I turn to YunHo and point to the floor.

"Which one is yours?" I ask him. He sits down and points to a crayon drawing.

"Dis one, daddy!" he cheers.

I look to see YeoSang pointing to the make up drawing and HongJoong pointing to the Sharpie drawing.

"San did the one with markers." WooYoung says, pushing back his hair.

"What did we say last time you boys did this?" JongHo says, crossing his arms and looking down at YeoSang. I watch as all of them drop their heads to their chests.

"You know where to go. I'll be there in a minute." SeongHwa said, looking down at HongJoong.

I look down to look at YunHo. He frowns and scrunches his eyebrows together. I see his fists balling up at his sides.

"Go to our room and see on my bed. I'll be in there in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere else." I say pointing to the doorway. YunHo gets up and frowns before stomping his way out. I raise an eyebrow as I watch him go.

"Go on, Sangie." JongHo says, coaxing the boy out. I walk into the hall with the others and look down at the drawings.

"I understand they wanted to draw for us but this can't keep happening." WooYoung says, rubbing his temple.

"What about that special paint that Chan has for Felix? The chalk paint." SeongHwa says.

"We could paint the hall and part of our rooms with it. Then they could use the chalk and not get in trouble." I say, thinking about it.

"That would be a good idea. I'll put an order in for it later. We can figure out the colors then." JongHo says. "But right now, we need to clean up this mess."

We all drop down and start cleaning the floor, struggling a little more with the sharpie drawings. Once we finish, I stand up and look at the floor.

"Hopefully, once that paint comes in, we won't have to keep doing this." I say, putting away the cleaning supplies.

"Agreed, now I have to go talk to Joongie." Seonghwa sighed, walking off. I followed after him and headed in my room. I closed the door behind me and face YunHo. I see him sitting on his head with his arms crossed and a mad look on his face, pouting.

"Drop the face and stop pouting." He glares at me.

"No, daddy!" he yells.

"And lose the attitude." I say, in a warning voice.

"No!"

"YunHo"

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" he yells throwing himself on his back.

"YUNHO! That is enough!" I fuss. He continues to throw a tantrum, throwing his body left and right as he yells "NO!" over and over again.

I sigh and scoop him up. He continues to thrash around but I make sure he is not going to fall. I bend him over my lap and spank him. He screams and keeps thrashing. I spank him again.

"YunHo, if you don't stop your going to get more spankies, lose your plushies and have an hour in the corner! Keep going and I will take away TV time!" I fuss and spank him again. He screams but stops thrashing around.

"Now, I think 10 is enough." I say, patting his back. He sobs but nods his head. 

Once, he has had all 10, I sit him up in my lap.

"Now, go grab your bear and follow me." I say, sighing right after. He nods and climbs out of my lap. I stand up and wait for him before walking out of our room. I lead him into the living room where the others are.

"Go apologize to everyone for having to clean up after you and then apologize to Uncle Youngie for drawing on his floor." I say, crouching down to his level. He pouts but nods his head.

"Come back here once you do that. Understand, YuYu?" I say, patting his shoulder. He nods and I watch him walk over to JongHo.

"I sowwy, Unc' Sagwa." he says, looking down at his feet.

"Don't worry about it, YuYu. Just don't do it again." JongHo says, ruffling his hair. He walks over to SeongHwa.

"I sowwy, Unc' 'oothwess." He says, hugging his bear to him.

"It's fine, YuYu. Give me a hug and you will be forgiven." SeongHwa says, smiling softly. YunHo reaches out and hugs him. I smile as I watch them.

YunHo pulls away and shuffles over to WooYoung.

"I sowwy foe dwawing on da fwoow, unc' co'gi." he says, looking up at WooYoung.

"It's okay, YuYu. Just do your drawings on paper next time, okay?" he says, looking down at the boy. 

YunHo nods. He knows better then to not listen to WooYoung. Out of all of us, surprisingly, he is the strictest. He slowly walks over to me.

"I sowwy, daddy. YuYu no do 'gain, evew." YunHo says, hugging me. I pat his back.

"YunHo, look at me." I say, softly. He pulls away. I keep my hands on his hips as he stares at me.

"I love you and I hate having to punish you. It's not fun for you and it isn't for me." I explain. He nods. 

"Now, bring your bear and go sit in the corner for 20 minutes. It would have only been 10 if you hadn't acted up. I will tell you when to come out." He pouts but nods, slowly walking to the corner. Once he sits down, I start the timer.

I sit down on the sofa next to WooYoung and sigh.

"You did good, MinGi. Don't worry about it." JongHo says, smiling.

"Thanks but I hate having to punish him." I say, looking over at YunHo. 

Once 20 minutes are up, I stand up and walk over to YunHo. I tap on his shoulder.

"Go 'way, Sannie. Me s'ays hewe 'til daddy teww me 'o weave." He says, staring down at his bear. I smile and crouch down next to him.

"I guess I can't cuddle with my baby then." I say. YunHo turns quickly, looking at me. I fake a sad face.

"Nu daddy! I cuddles! Nu sad!" he says, hugging my face. I smile and scoop him up. He smiles, coming on to me as I carry him over to the empty recliner and plop down in it with him in my lap. He smiles and nuzzles into me, resting his head right below my chin. I smile and kiss the top of his head. We sit back and watch TV with the others, cuddling.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

317K 13.1K 178
"Baby, why am I so lonely?" Started 11/4/2019 - 7/17/22 1/3
37.4K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
212K 3.2K 15
​ ⤷ just a book full of oneshots of ships from stray kids. DISCONTINUED ! ©RUNEBIN- 2020
16.4K 845 14
if only felix could see how hyunjin sees him, then maybe he'd learn to love himself a little bit more. completed. start: 11.23.2020 end: 01.01.2021