Ceo | Bokuaka (old version)

By peeaachyy

!! OLD VERSION !! go read the new version instead please :) More

Introduction
[1] Blind dates
[2] That's not part of my job
[3] Red or black?
[4] Guilty conscious
[5] First name basis
[6] Gas station coffee and a cat
[8] Gala
[9] Who needs family?
[10] Ethereal
[11] Onigiri Myaa
[12] Feels like home
[13] Return to Japan
[14] Fashion designer stare
[15] Illnesses don't discriminate
[16] Top 3
[17] Blocked
[18] Philisophical questions
[19] Bad at secrets
[20] You'll live
[21] Birthday wish
[22] Fanfic clichΓ©s
[23] A trip back to home
[24] Wandering
hi :)
important!!

[7] Bean

11.7K 652 905
By peeaachyy

Knock knock knock

Akaashi groaned before rolling over to check his phone. 1pm.

After getting home late and going to bed at 7am, Akaashi figured he would spend the whole day in bed.

'So much for that thought.'

He kicked his feet over the side of the bed, stretching his arms.

He went to move when a streak of black ran in front of him.

"Shit-!"

Akaashi tripped over the cat, sending him sprawling onto the floor.

"Ouch," Akaashi muttered.

Knock knock knock

"BE THERE IN A MOMENT!" Akaashi yelled.

He continued to lay on the floor for a couple of seconds. He looked up, seeing the cat sitting in front of him, staring at him.

"That was mean and you know it."

"Meeow."

"You're lucky you're cute," Akaashi sighed standing up. He looked in the mirror that hung on his wall. His hair was sticking up every which way. He attmepted to tidy it, only making slight progress.

He ignored it, walking to the front door and opening it.

"Oh thank god!" Bokuto said quickly walking in and dropping a bunch of stuff on Akaashi's floor.

"My arms were getting heavy."

"Uhh, what are you doing here?"

"I brought cat supplies!" Bokuto answered cheerfully, pointing at the millions of bags now laying on Akaashi's living room floor.

"Why is there so...much?"

There was at least 15 bags stuffed with various stuff. Akaashi wondered how Bokuto even managed to carry all of that stuff at once, not to mention knock on his door.

"So I might've gotten a little carried away," Bokuto admitted.

"A little?"

"Well, I went to the store right? And I wasn't quite sure what to get so I Googled it, but then depending on what website you go on, they reccomended different things. Plus I didn't know what the cat would like, so I just got everything."

"Kind of excessive don't you think?"

"No!" Bokuto said defensively, "It's important that this cat lives a great life! Speaking of which, where is the cat?"

"Probably in my bedroom, you can come and see her."

"Her?"

"I also did my own research, and yeah it's a female. I scheduled a vet appointment and lucky enough they had a cancelation so I can bring her in tomorrow for all her shots and stuff. I can get the gender confirmed there. Plus I want to get her fixed. As much as I love cats, I don't have the capability to handle kittens."

"Have you thought of any names?"

"Not really. I was going to call you and come up with a name, but now you're here so we can come up with one now."

"Yeah sorry for arriving unannounced. I got excited," Bokuto said sheepishly, following akaashi to his bedroom.

"That's fine," Akaashi hummed.

The apartment was a lot bigger than Bokuto expected. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a pretty spacious living room, and a full kitchen. It was a lot considering the costs of Tokyo apartments.

When they walked into Akaashi's bedroom, it was exactly how Bokuto expected it to be. It was simple yet homely at the same time. The walls were white but the overall theme of the room was beige.

"Hi cat," bokuto said walking over to Akaashi's bed where the cat laid.

"Any names in mind?" Akaashi asked.

"Nope."

"Then let's narrow it down. Do you want a human name?"

"No, it's weird if people name their pet's after standard human names. Why would you name your cat something like Joe. It's bizarre," Bokuto ranted.

"Okay, so no human name," Akaashi chuckled. "I just want the name to be something short, preferably a syllable. I don't want to have to say a mouthful just to call her."

The two sat in silence thinking.

"Hm, what about something like coffee?" Bokuto suggested.

"Why coffee?"

"Because we saw her when we went to get coffee."

"That is kinda cute," Akaashi mused.

"Oh wait, you said you wanted it to be a syllable."

"Well it doesn't have to be. I just thought it would be easier."

"Err...oh I got it! What about bean? Y'know, like coffee bean."

"Oh I like that," Akaashi agreed. "Plus it's gender neutral, just incase she isn't actually a girl, though I'm like 98 percent sure she is."

"Ok, bean it is! What do you think?" Bokuto asked petting the cat.

The cat nuzzled her head into Bokuto's hand.

"Bean it is!" Bokuto said taking the action as a yes.

The two went an unpacked all the stuff Bokuto bought. Akaashi wasn't sure where to put all of it. Eventually, Akaashi made Bokuto return some of the more useless stuff.

Bean greatly enjoyed herself, getting to play with all the new toys and testing out the various cat beds and treats.

Akaashi watched as Bokuto played with one those fishing pole toys, having fun teasing Bean as he pulled the toy just out of her grasp.

Akaashi found the scene wholesome and domestic. He could get used to it.

He called Bokuto early sunday aftertoon to tell him that Bean was, infact, a girl. Also that it didn't seem Bean had an owner who was looking for her. Akaashi was excited to call bean his. Well, his and Bokuto's.

"You boys don't have to come to these dinners anymore," Bokuto's mom suddenly stated.

"Huh? What do you mean mom?"

"I mean what I said! These dinners aren't necessary anymore."

Bokuto was flabbergasted to say the least. "Is there a reason for it?"

"My intention was to make you guys come to these dinner dates because I wanted to make sure you guys were a good couple. I want the best for you Koutarou, you now that. But now I don't need check on you guys anymore because I can tell you two are meant to be together. Never really did believe in soul mates until I saw you two together."

Bokuto feels his face heat up. "Ah mom, you don't have to get so philosophical about it."

"iI'm serious though! The universe made you guys meet for a reason! Anyways, I'm content now, so I won't drag you guys out continually like this. Also, I miss having my sunday nights free. That's when I watch the Walking Dead! But, just because I let you guys off the hook, doesn't mean you don't have to visit or talk to me! I at least want monthly call updates!"

"Of course mom," Bokuto obliged. 

"Great! Keiji, make sure he keeps his word!"

Akaashi smiles, "wouldn't have it any other way."

"Alright, I'm heading out now! Remember! Monthly calls!"

The car ride from the resturant to Akaashi's is silent except for the radio. Bokuto was too lost in thought to be able to make conversation.

After his mom's spiel, he felt guilty for lying to her. He always did since the start, but the guilt really amplified.

'Soulmates? Where did she even get that idea?' Bokuto felt his face heat up again.

Since there were no more dinners to attend to, they don't have a ruse they had to pull anymore. That means that they didn't have to "date" anymore. Even though Bokuto was well aware of the fact that they would eventually stop their fake couple stuff, it still hurt.

He didn't understand why. It's not like Bokuto wasn't going to see Akaashi anymore. He was still going to see him 5+ days of the week.

As if reading his mind Akaashi spoke, breaking the silence.

"Even though we aren't fake boyfriends anymore, you can still have custody over Bean."

Bokuto snorted, "Wow thanks. So glad I still get visitation rights."

"Bean would miss you if you didn't."

"She would miss the treats I give her since you don't give her any."

"That's not true! I just don't excessively feed her because I don't want her to become unhealthy!"

"She'll be fine, she gets ton of exercise."

"I'll tell the vet that at her next appointment when she gets marked as overweight."

The two laugh. Bokuto's figures he's worried for no reason; nothing's going to change between the two of them.

if it isn't clear enough, the beginning part of this chapter takes place the day after the last chapter :)

~peachy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 10.2K 22
βͺ π€πŠπ€π€π’π‡πˆ πŠπ„πˆπ‰πˆ ❫ 🎧 π–₯𝖫𝖴π–₯π–₯ , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖀𝖳𝖒. οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£ ᝰ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π–Ίπ—„π–Ίπ–Ίπ—Œπ—π—‚ π—π–Ίπ—„π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺 𝗅�...
206K 4.4K 32
゚.*ο½₯q𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝゚.*ο½₯q 𝙔/𝙣 π™žπ™¨ π™™π™–π™©π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙆π™ͺ𝙧𝙀𝙀 𝙗π™ͺ𝙩 π™©π™π™šπ™£ π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ 𝙝𝙖π™₯π™₯π™šπ™£ 𝙀𝙣 π™¨π™€π™˜π™žπ™–π™‘...
55.2K 690 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. β˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
486K 19.3K 46
❛ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™΄π™°πšƒ πšƒπ™°π™Ίπ™Έπš‚ 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙰 π™·π™Ύπšπš‚π™΄ ❜ β™― 𝙸𝙽 πš†π™·π™Έπ™²π™· πšπ™Έπ™½πšƒπ™°πšπ™Ύπš„Μ„ π—†π–Ίπ—„π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇 π—‚π—‡π—Œπ—Žπ—…π— 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡π—Œ π—’π—ˆοΏ½...