Ceo | Bokuaka (old version)

By peeaachyy

!! OLD VERSION !! go read the new version instead please :) More

Introduction
[1] Blind dates
[2] That's not part of my job
[3] Red or black?
[4] Guilty conscious
[5] First name basis
[6] Gas station coffee and a cat
[7] Bean
[8] Gala
[10] Ethereal
[11] Onigiri Myaa
[12] Feels like home
[13] Return to Japan
[14] Fashion designer stare
[15] Illnesses don't discriminate
[16] Top 3
[17] Blocked
[18] Philisophical questions
[19] Bad at secrets
[20] You'll live
[21] Birthday wish
[22] Fanfic clichรฉs
[23] A trip back to home
[24] Wandering
hi :)
important!!

[9] Who needs family?

12.2K 677 778
By peeaachyy

"What about your rules?" Sugawara points out.

"My rules?"

"Your weird 244 rules or something?"

"258," Akaashi mumbles.

"Yeah that," Suga chuckles. "Wasn't one of your rules to keep feelings out of business?"

Akaashi nods. "I know...I hate that I'm starting to break them. In the last month I've broke like 5 of them."

"Oh no, 5 rules out of 258 are broken," Suga deadpans.

Akaashi rolls his eyes at the other.

"To be blunt Keiji, I think your rules are bullshit."

Akaashi raises an eyebrow.

"Having relationships in business isn't a bad thing. I mean, look at me and Daichi. we've been dating for 4 years and we started out as business partners," Suga points out.

"It just feels weird."

"Are you going to expand on that or are you just going to leave me hanging?"

Akaashi sticks out his tongue. "Be patient with me, this whole thing is new to me."

Akaashi pets Bean's heads, the cat closing it's eyes contently in response, "I guess this whole feelings thing is new to me. And I just mean in general. You know me Koshi, I've never been in a relationship. Minor crushes here and there, but I never wanted to act on them. I've always been told to not let emotions get in the way of life, let alone business..." Akaashi trails off.

Suga gives him a smile, "well it's never too late to break some rules."

Akaashi laughs, "I guess you're right."

"Have you guys gone on any dates? Besides your fake ones that is."

"Not really. We eat during lunch break together, but those aren't dates. I don't even know if he wants to go out on an actual date."

Suga reaches his hand out, Bean quickly moving from Akaashi's lap to Suga's.

"Traitor," Akaashi mumbles.

"No he definitely wants to date you, or at least go on a date with you. When I came in and said I was stealing you for the day the boy looked devastated."

"Devastated? Over dramatic much."

"I am not! He literally looked like I said I was going to steal his first born. Also it's kind of obvious! You're attached at the hips, it already looks like you guys are dating."

"Okay, first of all, weird analogy. Second of all, I don't even know how I would give him hints that i want to date."

"why don't you ask him?"

Akaashi stared blankly at Suga.

"Okay, so maybe not. Point taken. well, then I'll help!"

"No thanks."

"C'mon! I wanna help!"

"No way! The last time you tried to help me I ended up almost getting arrested!"

"To be fair, I was drunk."

"To be fair, I'm not letting you interfere here," Akaashi mocked.

"Think of all the times I did help though! One chance! That's all I'm asking!"

Akaashi thought for a moment, "What do I get in return?"

"A boyfriend."

"You're insufferable, do you know that?"

"It's my middle name," Suga smirks. "So is that a yes?"

Akaashi sighs before giving up, "yeah, sure."

"Hell yeah! I get to play wing man!"

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually younger than you."

-

The two had migrated from Akaashi's bedroom to his living room couch.  It was late considering Akaashi still had work tomorrow. Sugawara was leaving in the afternoon and decided to just stay at Akaashi's house for the night.

They were looking for something to watch on TV. Akaashi surfed through the channels before landing on a random one. It was a commercial for a clothing brand called Obession fashion. Akaashi quickly flipped through the channels. 

Akaashi could see Suga staring at him from the corner of his eye.

He stopped, landing on another commercial. This one was for delivery pizza. 'New stuffed crust pizza!'

"What do you wanna order a pizza? We just ate though," Akaashi jokes.

Suga stares at him with his mom look.

"Okay, what is it?" Akaashi sighs.

"Have you heard anything from your parents?" Suga asks.

"Straightforward okay. Um no, I haven't."

Suga hums. "Do you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Do you want to hear anything from them?" He reiterates. 

"No...maybe..." Akaashi frowns, "I'm not sure."

Suga raises his eyebrows at him.

"I like living on my own. I definitely like not having them try to control my life. But I guess it hurts. I can't necessarily forgot about them when I'm constantly reminded of them all time," Akaashi admitted, his gaze locked on the TV.

"Does Bokuto know anything?"

"God no. I'm not bringing that whole mess onto him. He doesn't need that."

Suga doesn't say anything for awhile before speaking again, "I see where you're coming from, but I think you need to tell someone. Well, someone besides me that is. I'm the only person who really knows about your situation, but I'm not around you all the time anymore. Hasn't Bokuto asked about your family?"

"One time, but I just told him my family is in Osaka so I don't see them much. Which isn't totally a lie."

"I guess...but just think about it okay?"

"I will. but what you Suga?"

"What about me?"

"How is your family life going? Have you talked to them after telling them about Daichi."

"I've talked to my sister, but that's about it. She updates me on how life is going back home. Going on year 3 since I've told them and they still think I'm immature."

"I'm sure they'll realize their mistake soon enough."

"They're slowly coming around. I actually got a birthday card from them this year. Nothing deep, just wishing me a good day and health. I think they're starting to realize how serious I was about not talking to them until they see my way."

The two sat in a comfortable silence.

"Damn, we need to be roommates again. We haven't been able to have our night conversations in a long time."

Suga laughed, "Totally. Who needs family when we have each other?"

Akaashi smiles, "you're totally right on that one."

"Hey Keiji, hey...Suga?" bokuto greeted confused.

"Hi," Akaashi waved, "Koshi wanted to come in."

"Hey Bokuto!" Suga smiled.

"What brings you to the office?"

"Wanted to spend every last minute possible with Keiji till I have to leave! I'm leaving at noon, so I'll leave in about an hour or two. Hope I'm not intruding."

"No, not at all."

"Keiji, can you get me a coffee?" Suga asked.

"Huh, why?"

"Because you were raving about that coffee from that one cafe! I wanna try it before i go back home!"

"Why don't you get it? Or at least come with me?"

"Because I'm conserving all the energy I can. Car ride and all. Pus you should treat me! I'm your best friend! Remember?" Suga smiled sweetly.

Akaashi raises an eyebrow at him. "Friend or slave? Alright, fine. Your usual I assume?"

"Yes please. Thanks!"

"'I wanna spend every minute with my bestie' my ass," Akaashi grumbled before exiting the room.

Suga looks around the room. "Nice office," he compliments. "I like the windows."

"Oh thanks, got them done two years ago. Definitely makes the room feel less dead."

"So..." Suga starts before opening the office door to see if Akaashi was gone. "what intentions do you have with Keiji."

"Huh?"

"I said, what intentions do you have with Keiji."

"...I plead the fifth?"

"Not an option! Okay, I'll make it easier. On a scale of 1-10, how much would you wanna date him?"

"What kind of scal-"

"Don't ask questions! Only answers!"

"I- um... well-" Bokuto stuttered. 

"Oh my god, both you Keiji are hopeless," Suga groaned. "At this point I'll never be a groomsman!"

"Wait? You talked about this with Keiji too?"

"Best friends duh. But not important! Answer! The question!!"

Bokuto fidgets in his chair. "I am going to ask him out soon, I just need tothink it through a little more," he explains flustered. 

Suga scans the other before a smile pops on his face, as if he realizes the other is being truthful. "Okay, you're off the hook!"

Akaashi opens the door, holding a tray of 3 coffees.

"Hey I'm back. I got us all a coffee because there the shop wasn't busy. Though sorry Koshi, they didn't have vanilla creamer so I got you hazlenut instead."

"That's fine," Suga says taking his cup.

"Here's your Kout- woah are you okay? Your face is really red," Akaashi asks concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine," Bokuto chuckled nervously.

"You sure? Do you have a fever? Maybe I shouldn't have gotten you a coffee..."

"No it's fine! I'm fine!" Bokuto quickly reassures before taking the cup of coffee from Akaashi's hand, downing it.

"Um okay...what did you do?" Akaashi asks turning towards Suga.

"Nothing, why?" Suga replies nonchalantly.

"Just checking..."

whew some slightly vauge information. i made it still somewhat ambiguou. try and guess what akaashi's background is if you want!!

~peachy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.5K 32
๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™†๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก...
55.2K 572 8
โ™ก๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โ™ก - ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ™ก - ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Š๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
255K 7.7K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 261 15
๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ป๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’นโ„ด๐“Œ๐“ˆ โ„ด๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๏ฟฝ...