Violentine one-shots (The Wal...

By vontwd

Pretty much, this book will be about Clem and Vi in many different scenarios. I like to share my creativity... More

Chapter I: Ericson University.
Chapter II: Anger Management. (Part 1)
Chapter III: Anger Management (Part 2)
Chapter IV: Vows.
Chapter V: Vows. (Part Two)
Chapter VI: Vows (Part 3)
Chapter VII: Honey Moon.
Chapter VIII: Honey Moon (Part II)
Chapter IX: Somewhat Happy Hearts. (Vows Part III)
Chapter X: The Thing We Call Life.
Chapter XI: Opening Presents.
Chapter XII: Gold Wrapping.
Chapter XIII: Gray Hair.
Chapter XIV: Date Night.
Chapter XV: Oatmeal.
Chapter XVI: A New Chapter.
Chapter XVII: Dyslexia.
Chapter XVIII: Broken Hearted Girls.
Chapter XIX: It Wasn't A Dream.
Chapter XX: The Bartender.
Chapter XXI: 1-800-Fix-A-Flat.
Chapter XXII: Valentine's Day.
Chapter XXIII: Abuse.
Chapter XXIV: Under The Stars.
Chapter XXV: Sleep tight.
Chapter XVI: Family Dinner.
Chapter XVII: Family Dinner II.
Chapter XVIII: The Itch.
Chapter XXIX: Cuddles.
Chapter XXX: The Movie.
Chapter XXXI: Below Her Mouth.
Chapter XXXII: Golden Star.
Chapter XXXIII: Knight In Shining Armor.
Chapter XXXIV: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part 2)
Chapter XXXV: Summer Fun.
Chapter XXXVI: Pinky Promise.
Chapter XXXVII: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part 3)
Chapter XXXVIII: One-Sided.
Chapter XXXIX: The Closet.
Chapter XL: Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Chapter XLI: End Of The Road.
Chapter XLII: Pinky Promise.
Chapter XLIII: Home Early.
Chapter XLIV: I'm Loved.
Chapter XLV: Coming Home.
Chapter XLVI: Coming Home. (Part 2)
Chapter XLVII: Just Friends.
Chapter XLVIII: Just "Friends". (Part II)
Chapter XLI: Warrior Princess.
Chapter L: French.
Chapter LI: Dear Clementine,
Chapter LII: Girlfriend Tag.
Chapter LIII: Fireworks.
Chapter LIV: Cliche.
Chapter LV: Feelings Are Fatal.
Chapter LVI: Blankets and Basements.
Chapter LVII: Donations.
Chapter VIII: It Is What It Is.
Chapter LIX: The Library.
Chapter LX: While We're Young.
Chapter LXI: July 22. (Part I)
Chapter LXII: This Is Love.
Chapter LXIII: What Lays Below The Ice.
Chapter LXIV: Put A Label On It.
Chapter LXV: Prom?
Chapter LXVI: Annual Checkup.
Chapter LXVII: A Night To Remember.
Chapter LXVIII: Open Your Eyes.
Chapter LXIX: 5 Years.
LXX: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part I)
Chapter LXXI: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part II)
Chapter LXXI: Possession. (Part I)
Chapter LXXII: F a t.
Chapter LXXIII: Puns.
Chapter LXXIV: Sugar Mommy.
Chapter LXXV: What Made Them Happy.
Chapter LXXVI: I'm Not Fix-It-Felix.
Chapter LXXVII: Time Is All We've Got.
Chapter LXXVII: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part IV)
Chapter LXXVIII: Mr.Nutmeg.
Chapter LXXX: Settlers.
Chapter LXXXI: Circle One.
Chapter LXXXII: All Of Her.
Chapter LXXXIII: It's Funny How Life Works.
Chapter LXXXIV: No Need To Take Things Slow.
Chapter LXXXV: Three In A Row.
Chapter LXXXVI: Love Me While I'm Still Here.
Chapter LXXXVII: Have You Met You?
Chapter LXXXVIII: He Won't Be A Problem.
Chapter LXXXIX: For As Long As You Want Me To Be.
Chapter LXCI: Just Her Luck.

Chapter XC: Tour Guide.

355 26 8
By vontwd

"Name?"

"Violet Aria Adlon." 

"Okay... birthday?"

"7/23/1996" 

"Time of death?" 

"9:54 PM." 

"Cause of death?" 

"Take a wild guess, Clementine. We all saw it coming." Aasim grumbled. His voice dripped with disappointment. He knew they could've helped her, but not exactly how. He felt as though his ignorance was the cause of her passing. 

"Her abusive girlfriend. Got it." 

None of the angels were shocked. They'd been watching over her for a while now. Before she met her murderer, she had such a nice life ahead of her, but instead, she fell for satan's trap. The second Violet agreed to be in a relationship with her abuser, her amount of years left decreased significantly. 

"It's not our fault. We showed her all the signs." Clementine sighed, indulging in her habit of untangling her brown, curly hair. It was true. They gave her many chances, but she ignored every last one of them. 

"She's not wrong. We did the best we could." Louis sighed, sitting on the desk next to the paperwork. 

"She's coming up, guys. Get ready." Marlon huffed, stopping the conversation before it turned into another argument. He ran his fingers through his blonde locks, moving the hair out of his face, recovering from his run up the flight of stairs. 

The golden elevator doors opened slowly, exposing the girl. 

Clementine had a smile planted on her face, making her way over to the doors. 

Violet's green orbs darted all over the place, looking for some type of sign. She didn't know where she was. All she knew was that everything was white and she hadn't seen a single person without a smile. 

"Can somebody please tell me where the fuck I am?" Violet asked with balled up fists and furrowed eyebrows. She woke up in a random elevator. What else would you expect from her?

"Welcome to hell!" Louis exclaimed with jazz hands. He was sure his playful demeanor would get him caught up one day, but he didn't care. life was all about having fun. 

"Louis!" 

"I'm just kidding. Welcome to heaven. We've been waiting for you." Louis corrected himself, smiling at the blonde in front of him. 

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" Violet began raising her voice with rage. She could feel her heart beating faster after every second. She was ready to fight already. 

"Hurry up and process her so we can get the next one up." Marlon chuckled, knowing that the dreaded was the best person for this job. 

"Process? Are you gonna kill me or something? What is going on here? Where am I? Who are you? Why am I-"

"Please, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Louis, your tour guide. I'll be walking you through the magical kingdom of heaven and I'll tell you everything you need to know." Louis smiled, flashing her some teeth, doing his best to make her feel safer. 

"Actually, Louis, we need you for the next one... It's a little kid. He's about 6 or 7. Clementine can take her." Marlon informed him, hoping this next one wouldn't be too heartbreaking. 

"We can walk and talk. I'll answer every single question you have." Clementine reassured her, reaching her hand out and gently holding onto Violet's. She knew it was a bit much, but she was freaked out.

As far as Violet knew, she fell asleep in an abandoned house, waiting for her girlfriend to come get her, and then, next thing she knew, she woke up, standing in a golden elevator with clean white clothes on, her body wasn't sore anymore, and she didn't feel anything but relief. 

Violet held on to Clementine's hand, walking out of the elevator slowly, hoping she wouldn't fall through the floor. She swore she belonged in hell after everything she'd done with Minerva. 

She took her first step. Her foot quietly slapped against the white marble and she followed the brunette guiding her. 

Clementine looked back at Violet quickly before opening the door. 

"Welcome to heaven, Violet." Clementine cheesed, hoping she would get through to her, unlike Louis. "I'm so confused... Please, just tell me how I got here." 

"We can talk about that after the tour." Clementine looked at her with pity. She didn't need her to get riled up again. She just wanted Violet to see the good side of things for once. 

Violet nodded her head, continuing her walk, following in Clementine's footsteps. "We've been observing you for a while... You had a pretty normal life up until you met Minerva. We did our best to keep you alive, but you just wouldn't take a hint. Blinded by love, I should say." 

Violet let out a sigh, looking around. She took in all of her settings. Everything was clean and colorful. She began to accept the fact that she was in the afterlife. What else would they mean by "Welcome to heaven"? 

The streets were paved with gold, the houses were humongous, everyone was smiling, the sun was shining, there were no homeless people to be seen... It was perfect. 

"So... I'm dead...?" Violet stopped in her tracks, pulling her hand away from the curly-haired brunette. "Why am I not in hell? I've done so many fucked up things... I shouldn't be here." 

"Yeah... You're dead. We have everything you know and everything you did in storage. I run the storage department and the processing department. I determine where everyone goes and you just happened to make the cut. We all knew what was really going on." Clementine stood sternly, her hands placed on her hips as she looked Violet in her ocean green eyes with reassurance. 

"So, you know everything that I did? Everything I went through? " Violet questioned, stopping to sit on one of the benches in front of her. Clementine joined of course. "You know that idiot with the dreads at the front? That's Louis. He was your guardian angel. He recorded everything you did basically, except for intimate moments- or should I say sexual moments, because if we're being honest, there was nothing intimate about it- and he reported back to the storage unit." 

Violet turned red at the thought of someone always watching her, but she was still confused. She didn't understand how she made it to heaven. All her life she was taught that gay people go to hell because they don't follow the rules of god and the bible. She was certain that when her time came, she would be burning in lava. 

"Don't worry. He doesn't remember any of it. It comes from his memory, so, I'm really the only one who knows everything about you." Clementine chuckled, giving Violet a trusting smile, watching her face turn into a tomato. "I can show you if you'd like?" 

"Seriously?" 

"As serious as a heart attack." 

------------------------------------------------------

"Here we have your stats, such as how happy you were, how many times you were in love, how many times you crossed deaths path but barely avoided it... all of that stuff," Clementine explained as she showcased the gigantic building. Violet was taken away by how big the place was and how many different people were being updated at once. 

"Can you read off some of my stats for me? If it's not against the rules?" Violet started to loosen up and give Clementine the benefit of the doubt. 

Clementine gave a smirk before she pulled up a screen with all of Violet's information. 

Violet gasped, her eyes practically popping open as wide as they could. 

"Name: Violet, Birthday:7/23/1996, Age: 24, Siblings: 6, Times avoided death: 187, Times in love:1 (first girlfriend.), Time of death: 9:54 pm, Cause of death: Murder; Minerva Leftmoore. And of course, there's much more, but that's all I can share at the moment."

"Minerva- that fucking asshole."

"Yeah. You have no idea how many times she set you up. It only never happened because her hitmen kept rescheduling. We tried to get you to leave, but you never took a hint." Clementine shrugged, swiping the screen away. "The longer you're here, the more you'll understand. Many more things will be revealed to you along the way. You'll make friends... have a house, maybe even a family. Who knows? You'll become your own person." 

"A family..? Do you guys know I like girls...?" Violet raised an eyebrow, hoping they didn't make a mistake. "Yeah, we know. Girls make families here too." Clementine cheesed, making her way out of the warehouse. "God loves us all the same. Except for legitimate assholes. You're only a minor asshole. Legit assholes go to hell."

"Well... can I curse here?" 

"I don't see why not. You've been doing it the entire time." Clementine giggled, looking back at the blonde with a smirk. "Do you have food here..? I'm starving."

Clementine kept that smirk planted. She thought Violet was pretty cute, so why not take a chance? 

"I mean, we can go grab some if you want. There are plenty more people to take care of tours." 

"I don't mean to take up all of your time- If you can't you don't have to-"

"Nope, it's a date." Clementine asserted before walking off, knowing the blonde would follow her like an adorable little puppy. 

"A date-"

This was the beginning of a true love story. Something sweet. Something that would last forever. There were so many people here, but one had already caught her attention. 

And that was Clementine. 

N/A 

Only ten more chapters until I've done 100! I just wanna thank everyone for sticking around and supporting me... I really do appreciate it. ILY guys so much. Stay safe, wash your hands and drink a lot of water. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 277 20
Violet falls for a Clementine, a waitress at the bar she frequents. However, Clementine's troubled past begins to catch up with her, leaving Violet c...
70.3K 2.3K 113
Journey through The Walking Dead telltale franchise with a twist!!! You are a character who grows up and "eventually" romances Clem! Updates can be r...
62.5K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
183 10 4
Getting tired of me yet? No? Good...good... Take some bi/lesbian oneshots to keep yourselves entertained while I work on A Whole Family :) Might be m...