My Vampire Love

By Sophie3265

What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a purebl... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1- I'm not going.
CHAPTER 2- Pineapples, lemon and cats.
CHAPTER 3- Room 020.
CHAPTER 4- He's a pureblood.
CHAPTER 5- Say your last prayers.
CHAPTER 6- You blood sucking monster!
Author's Note
CHAPTER 7- Being rude doesn't fit you.
CHAPTER 8- I don't think you are weak.
CHAPTER 9- We all make mistakes...
CHAPTER 10- Do you always have to do this!?
CHAPTER 11- We are leaving.
CHAPTER 12- ...For not being like others.
CHAPTER 13- A Rare Type
Chapter 14- Flashback
Chapter 15- I'd let my guard down before
Chapter 16 - Falling for you will do us no good
Chapter 17- Now you have to learn the rules
Chapter 18- Now I couldn't escape
Chapter 19- Pet.
Chapter 20- Frustrated Decisions.
Chapter 21- Fear or Hurt?
Announcement!!!
Chapter 22- Ceremony.
Chapter 23- Doom.
Chapter 24- Stupid Decisions.
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 25- Transformation.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Late update alert!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Q&A

Chapter 34

9.8K 264 17
By Sophie3265

A/N: All chapters are in Brittany's POV except stated otherwise.

(I forgot to add this to the first author's note ~But I've added it now :)

~Brittany's POV

***

OMIGOSH!!!!

D-did my master just confess to me?!?

He just told me that he freaking loved me! But here I am, tongue tied but really giddy with happiness.

But what the hell was I supposed to say?!?

"You know, you don't have to say anything yet. I just had to let it out". He said softly.

I looked up at him and nodded.

Then it struck me.

Yeah, my feeling for him was mutual but we both had to swallow the feelings. If I heard correctly, he was supposed to get married to Larissa. Yeah, I know he still insists he doesn't want to but what if he doesn't have a say in it at all?

A loud sigh escaped his lips.

"You're worried about the wedding". He said.

It was more of a statement than a question.

I nodded.

"Why?" He asked.

"You don't want to get married to her and she's obviously suspecting y-" I began but he cut me off.

"She isn't suspecting, she knows it. She knows that I love someone else but she's not sure if it's you. She only guessed". He said.

"But didn't you think something was off when she apologized to me? She doesn't look like one to apologize to people-" I said but he cut me off again.

"People change, right? Maybe she had a rethink and then discovered her fault in the whole thing. She might have-"

This time, it was his phone that cut him off.

He groaned when he checked the caller ID. His expression suddenly changed as he picked up the phone.

"Excuse me". He muttered, walking towards the door.

He left without another word.

***
Cole's POV

"People change, right? Maybe she had a rethink and then discovered her fault in the whole thing. She might have-"

The buzzing of my phone cuts me off.

I checked the caller ID. It was Malcolm calling. I thought I made it clear when I said I didn't want to be disturbed.

I hesitantly picked it up and muttered 'excuse me' before leaving the room.

"What?" I snapped once I was out of the room.

"Umm, Cole, I know you said you don't wanna be disturbed but the Woods-"

Just hearing their name made my blood boil.

"What do they want?" I hissed.

"A meeting". He replied.

"Do you care to elaborate more?"

"Um- they're here with Larissa... She's crying her eyes out". He whispered. "She says you rejected her".

"So?"

"They demand your presence as soon as possible". He said.

"Tell them to postpone the meeting. I'm busy right now". I said.

"I tried that. They're bent on seeing you". He said. "Maybe they want to discuss the wedding. It's just a few days away".

"There'll be no wedding". I said.

"Her dad won't hear any of that". He said.

I sighed.

"I'll be there in a few minutes". I said and hung up.

I wasn't going to get married to Larissa.

Britt's not the only reason for my refusal. I've never liked Larissa not to talk about loving her. We'd end up hurting each other.

Also, I knew they had an ulterior motive. They wanted to achieve something they couldn't achieve except they got me married to their daughter.

I called Malcolm, he picked up at the second ring.

"Don't let your eyes stray for a second. I can't trust those people". I said and hung up, not waiting for him to protest.

I walked up to my office door and opened it.

Four pairs of eyes turned to look at me.

Lord soon-to-be king Marcus Woods, His beloved, Valeria Woods, their oh so precious daughter, Larissa Woods and my loyal assistant, Malcolm Devlin.

Larissa's eyes were red and puffy. I thought she didn't want this, why cry so much?

If she's acting up then thumbs up to her, she's a pretty good actress.

I maintained a straight face as I gave a slight bow before making my way to the leather seat behind my desk.

"Prince Nicholas Vasilios,". Marcus began.

I cringed at the sound of my full name. I hated it when people said my full name like that.

Only mom was permitted to use it and... Maybe dad and Rhea but definitely not this asshole here!

"Woods!" I said. My voice was low and threatening.

I felt a wave of anger wash over me and different negative emotions followed.

My pureblood. I had to keep my emotions in check or my pureblood will lose control.

"I'm Cole. Don't you dare call my full name ever again!" I warned, still maintaining the same tone I used earlier.
"I didn't come here for nothing. What do you want?"

He relaxed into the chair.

"I heard something I wanted to confirm from you- Is it true? You don't want to get married to my daughter?"

"Yeah, so?" I asked casually.

"You agreed before preparations started". He said.

"No I didn't, my dad did. So face him, not me". I said.

"The wedding is supposed to be held in three days and it'll be held! That marriage must take place. You can't go around having fun while my daughter cries her eyes out here! It'll be totally unfair".

"You know you can't force me, right?"

His lips twitched, forming into a smirk.

"Not when I have this". He said, bringing out a binder.

He flipped it open and my eyes slowly read the content in the paper.

My eyes widened when I saw my signature.

"What the hell did you do?!?" I yelled.

***
A/N: So... Hey beautiful people!

How'd you like this one, huh?

You know, I actually forgot Cole's surname and I had to go back to previous chapters where I had written it and then I discovered that I'd actually forgotten some characters.

I know, stupid me!

Now I'll have to read from the first chapter cause I've actually forgotten most of the things that happened and also some of the characters!

Simply put, some old characters will be coming back!

Oh, we have three new characters!

Malcolm Devlin, Cole's assistant that was never mentioned till now.

Marcus Woods, Larissa's father who's a soon-to-be king.

Valeria Woods, Marcus's beloved.

(As 'Mate' is to werewolves, 'beloved' is to vampires... For those who don't know)

Soooo, quick shout out to i_feoluwaa

And Happy Belated Birthday to her.... Or was it belated happy birthday???

Whatever. This chapter is also dedicated to her.

She's a really good writer so y'all should go to her profile and check her book.

*
Soooo guys!!!! MVL HIT 10K+ READS!!!!!🎉🎉🎊🎊

Isn't that terrific?!?!?!?

Of course, it would have been impossible without you guys so 10,000+ thanks to you guys!

Muahmuahmuahmuah 💋💋💋💋

I know I'm weird so-

***

So expect more updates since I have to stay home due to the corona virus outbreak.

Huh! I miss my friends already😭😭😭

I'll say it's a blessing in disguise 'cause my best friend is back due to this unfriendly virus!!! Yay!!!

Bye for now!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!

Love y'all ten thousand times❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤(I wish I could go on with the emojis but *sighs exasperatedly*)

I know, tell me I'm weird!

Byeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.1K 21
I'm not like the vampires in your books, little girl. I'm not agonising over my own soul or the ethics of drinking your blood. I don't want saving or...
454K 13.6K 41
RATED MATURE | Completed βœ” Held captive at the hands of vampires to be auctioned off to the vampire clan called the PureBloods. I'm held hostage, tor...
5.4K 575 44
A vampire/werewolf story that doesn't begin with love from first sight but might end with one from last sight? Caroline Lucerne is a purebred werewol...
529K 38.4K 40
[COMPLETED]βœ” The Blood Magic Series |Book 4| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Looked upon as evil, Maverick is forever tormented...