When broken souls met...! ꨄ︎...

بواسطة Princiyasultana

Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate r... المزيد

About the story!
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf
Chapter 2 - Lost It!
Chapter 3 - Who Are You?
Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega
Chapter 5 - Pretend!
Chapter 6 - Rage!
Chapter 7 - A New Beginning
Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!
Chapter 9 - Dinosaur
Chapter 10 - I'll do it!
Chapter 11 - Crybaby
Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!
Chapter 14 - Elpis
Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat
Chapter 16 - Momentary
Chapter 17 - Katharine
Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing
Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!
Chapter 20 - Home party
Chapter 21 - Uncle Min
Chapter 22 - The fake love story!
Chapter 23 - Wonderwall
Chapter 24 - The vacation
Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!
Chapter 26 - Rhythm
Chapter 27 - See you!
Chapter 28 - More than normal!
Chapter 29 - Special
Chapter 30 - Confusion
Chapter 31 - Hurts!
Chapter 32 - The light
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 34 - Goodbye!
Chapter 35 - I'm ready
Chapter 36 - Vagary
Chapter 37 - Once again...!
Chapter 38 - Reverie
Chapter 39 - The changes
Chapter 40 - A bolt out of the blue
Chapter 41 - Special 2
Chapter 42 - Indecision
Chapter 43 - Dysphoria
Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart
Chapter 45 - An unsaid war
Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot
Chapter 47 - On a beam end!
Chapter 48 - Who knows who
Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!
Chapter 50 - A drunk night
Chapter 51 - Closure
Chapter 52 - The rainy night
Chapter 53 - Thantophobia
Chapter 54 - Crippled inside
Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise
Chapter 56 - Home
Chapter 57 - Happiness
Chapter 58 - Harmonia
Chapter 59 - Yuanfen
Chapter 60 - Soulmate
Q/A ❤
Author's Note 💜
My 4th book ❤

Chapter 13 - Sign

17.6K 999 200
بواسطة Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

30 minutes before

"Should we talk a little?" A beta girl was saying while breathing heavily. After sex effect you know? She was laying beside the Alpha who put the headphone just after the sex. The girl was wondering what was happening because she never had sex with someone like hin who hadn't cuddle after sex.

"It was good. In fact very good. I say 5 stars. Your feedback is also matching mine, see?" The Alpha didn't even look at her while saying this as he started searching for a song to hear.

After a while the girl was at the doorway, leaving the house in anger while Jungkook said from behind, "It wasn't personal." 

The beta turned around as she spat badly, "You know what? Fuck you."

She was dangerous, ooofff!

Jungkook thought as he was about to go back to his own room but a knock on his door stopped him. He opened the door and saw two police officers. One of them was Alpha and another one was Beta with a human. He furrowed his brow looking at him as he thought, 

I saw him somewhere.

"Yes?" The Alpha asked politely, seeing the unknown guests at this hour of time.

"We have a complaint against you. We got to know that you're maintaining a prostitution racket here?" The Alpha police asked looking straight into his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes got bigger as he asked, raising his voice a little, "What?" 

"I'm the secretary of this building. Officer, this boy comes with some new new beta or omega girls every single day." The human said hypering a bit and now Jungkook knew where he had seen this man.

"Yes, so? Are girls band items for this building?" Jungkook asked, raising his brow and the police furrowed his brow in anger as he said, "Shut up!"

He looked aside to the beta who seemed to be his assistant and ordered, "Check the house completely."

"Just a minute. What do you mean by 'check the house'? I mean you...you...you can't just check the house, no? Wait a minute okay?" Jungkook stuttered, panicking a bit because there was a packet of condoms in his house as he usually had one night stands every single night. But if the police saw those right at that time, they will definitely think wrong about it. 

He turned around as he thought who he should call for help. He dialed Jinwoon's number first but that came unreachable.

"Fuck!" Jungkook muttered under his breath as he looked behind and said to the Alpha officer, "Please wait a minute. I'm calling someone so wait a minute."

Who should I call?

Someone's name came in his head though he didn't know why but he called him nonetheless  saying, "Hello, Tae? Hi, this is me Jungkook. I really need your help. I'm so sorry that I'm calling you so late and it's very urgent right now. I'm in too much trouble."

Present time...

So now Taehyung, Jimin and Hosoek are in the car, on the way to Jungkook's house but the three best friends are drunk and high as well.

Meanwhile, the human secretary defends himself saying to the police officers, "Sir, I myself have seen a girl coming here a few minutes ago."

"Where did you hide the girl, huh?" The Alpha asks and Jungkook rolls his eyes as he answers with irritation, "Is it some kind of a sweet box that I can hide inside the fridge? It's almost 1 in the morning and you don't have any warrant or something even then you're harassing me like this?" 

Suddenly someone falls over Jungkook holding his collar, bumping with the police officers. Jungkook already knew who it is because of his intoxicated smell though he won't admit that. Nope, not a chance.

"I'm here. I told you, I'm coming as soon as possible. So I'm here." The blue-haired omega looked up at Jungkook with a big boxy smile, breathing heavily as the Alpha understands that he didn't take the lift today as well. But from the way he talked, Jungkook realizes that he is drunk. 

Jungkook looks up to see the police officer's expression and he sees that they are thinking Taehyung as one of his....you know? Then he quickly says defending their thoughts, "Sir, just a minute. This is a misunderstanding."

"I told you, sir." The secretary says pointing at them when Taehyung giggles out and goes inside Jungkook's room.

"My beeeeed." The omega says drunk while lying on Jungkook's bed and hugging and sniffing it.

"Hey? What are you doing? Get up!" Jungkook comes behind him as he scolds him whispering so that the officers don't hear. But the police officers and the secretary come behind him to see the situation as well.

"Boy also? Wow!" The Alpha officer says looking at Jungkook from head to toe. 

"Police?" Taehyung furrows his brow with a bright smile as he says that looking at the uninvited guests of Jungkook's.

"Sir, please. I don't know why he is behaving like this." Jungkook says, looking at the officer and then again looks at the blue-haired boy and says whispering, "Hey psycho, get up!"

Jungkook shoves the boy to get up by holding his wrists while the petit boy protests whining, "My beeeeeed."

"This is not your bed anymore. Get up." Jungkook doesn't care about his whines as he shoves him to the living room.

"Sir, come on quickly. Two more boys are here." The other beta police officer calls out from the living room when he sees Jimin and Hosoek entering the house.

"No no no no...." Jungkook says under his breath as he looks at them and then again looks at the police officers holding his head with his right hand.

What the hell is going on!

"Sir? Sir?" Another stranger snaps Jungkook from his thoughts who is calling him from the doorway for some money. He understands that it's a Uber driver as he rolls his eyes.

"Hello? Why is your driver asking for money from me?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung furrowing his brows as he asks that.

"Sir, these three told me that you'll give the money." The uber driver says that to Jungkook and the elder exclaims saying, "What?" his raising voice shivers the spine of the beta driver but Taehyung looks at him with a cute little pout.

"Please give him." Taehyung's baby voice and face make Jungkook's wolf so weak that he wanted to just hug the omega. He looks away quickly and moves towards the doorway to give the fare to the driver without saying anymore words.

No, Kook! You gotta ask him.

The Alpha surpasses his emotions and says whispering to the omega, "I called you alone and you've come here with your gang? Why?"

"Tae? Have a drink babe. We've come a long way. We deserve it." Hosoek calls from behind them and Taehyung looks behind to see the beta drinking vodka once again. Jungkook facepalmed himself seeing that.

"Sir, do you trust me now? And you? How will you explain all this?" The secretary says raising his voice and pointing his fingers to the three boys who are roaming around the living room like some lost puppies.

"Sir just a minute.." Jungkook says the police officer but the secretary shouts again saying, "We don't need people like you in our society."

"Sir, will you give me 10 minutes? Please?" Jungkook begs the Alpha police officer and the officer nods his head lightly. Jungkook huffs in defeat as he takes out his phone again and dials Namjoon's number.

"Hello, Joon? Joon, I'm really sorry but I think I've to move out of this house also. There is a genuine problem." He stops for a second and then again says, "I can't tell you over the phone. Please come here. Please I'm begging you. It's very urgent."

Jungkook hangs up the call and sits on the edge of the sofa as he looks damn tired. Taehyung sits beside him and for the first time the Alpha checks him out from head to toe. The omega is wearing a simple black tee with a pair of pajamas.

"Just out of curiosity. When you were in a relationship with Jinwoon, you used to wear this kind of dress?" Jungkook asks looking at Taehyung who nods his head softly and the Alpha says under his breath, "No wonder you're single."

Jungkook does this only to calm his wolf which was poking his head and mind to do something with the omega. So he said that to just control his human self and as well as distract his horny wolf. 

What the hell are you doing, Kook? You never react like this when I had my one night stands. Just shut up now okay?
[A/N: Kook is Jungkook's wolf's name]

"Did he say something about my dressing sense?" Jungkook's ears puckers hearing that soft and sad voice. He looks at the omega.

Those blue irises.
Damn it, Kook!

"You really need to do something about this unhealthy obsession. It is so so sickening." Jungkook expresses scrunching his nose like this is some disgusting matter to talk to. Taehyung looks down with a sad pout. 

Thank God, He is drunk. I'm sorry but I don't want to hurt you intentionally.

"Sir the thing is, Jungkook's wife had died a few years ago." That statement snaps the Alpha from his thoughts as he looks aside to see Jimin saying that to the police officers.

"Poor boy, he is trying to get over it." The police officers look at Jungkook hearing the new news about the Alpha.

The Alpha gets up from his position to just shout at them but controls his emotion when Taehyung holds his hand. He doesn't know why the touch calms him down so easily.

Jungkook looks at him and then again looks at them saying, "Guys? Why are you discussing my personal matters?"

Jimin rolls his eyes at him and the secretary shouts saying, "Excuse me? What about the girls who come here at midnight?"

Jimin snaps his fingers like he got an idea. He quickly says, "To mourn! They come here to mourn for his wife." A nervous smile comes from Jimin's face as he said that and Jungkook rolls his eyes at the lame explanation. The blue-haired chuckles beside him hearing that.

"And that boy beside him? My best friend Taehyung." Hosoek says in his sad tone to the police officers as he looks behind and sees the omega raises his hand up with a bright smile.

"He is heartbroken. His boyfriend broke up with him a year ago. His boyfriend is this boy's cousin. This house is Taehyung and his boyfriend's. But they broke up now."

Jungkook facepalms himself closing his eyes hearing that as the beta trails, "He is staying here for that." Hosoek says in his drunk voice with a fake cry pointing at the two said boys.

The omega's smile drops hearing that as he repeats like Jungkook, "Hey? Why are you discussing about my personal issues?"

"Sssshhhhh!" Jimin shushes the omega and then looks at the secretary saying, "You can check the society records. This house is on Tae I mean Taehyung and Jinwoon's name."

"I found the dog in the washroom." Everyone's attention catches he beta police officer when he comes with Taehyung's puppy in his hand and the omega jumps in his position seeing his dog.

"Oh my God! Karma? Baby, come here." He hugs the dog like his life is depending on it. Everyone coos seeing the scene as Jimin says smiling looking at the officers, "See? There is no such problem in this house."

The officers say to the secretary, "Mr. Wang, there is no problem here. Let's go."

The officers and the secretary left the place and Taehyung looks up at the Alpha with a bright smile maybe for an explanation?

"I found him beside the lift so I took him here. Take him with you tomorrow. No, what am I even saying? Actually, you stay here, I'll move out tomorrow." Jungkook says with irritation. 

"You don't need to." Taehyung answers softly creasing the soft hairs of his dog.

"Hmm?" Jungkook raises his brows hearing that because he thought that the omega doesn't want him to stay in this house.

"I'll talk to Mr. Wang." Taehyung is already sober by this time. His soft voice gives an assurance to the Alpha as he looks at him without blinking his eyes. 

"Tell me when the papers will be ready. I'll sign them. No strings attached." Taehyung softly smiles at Jungkook and the Alpha felt a little poke on his heart. A tiny one.

"And.....If you change your mind tomorrow then?" Jungkook asks with the same irritation because he doesn't want to show his feelings to the omega. Deep down somewhere he doesn't want to get the papers ready because after that maybe he'll never see the omega again.

"I promise, I'll not change my mind. Trust me. You don't need to go anywhere. Okay?" Taehyung again gives a soft smile as he trails whispering looking at those brown irises, "I know you're trying to move on. Just do me a favor. If you'd be able to move on someday, please tell me how'd you do that. Is it actually possible or not."

Jungkook's furrowed brows softens hearing that. The omega looks down at his dog as he says in his mushy voice, "Yeah?" Jungkook looks away thinking the words Taehyung told him just now and he hears the omega calling his friends saying with the same mushy tone, "Boys? Look who's here. Karma is here. Come, baby let's go home. Come on." 

Jimin holds the puppy and Taehyung stands up from his position. They move towards the doorway to go back home when Taehyung stops for a minute to see the house one last time.

He looks at every corner of the house. A little smile forms on his face as he takes out the keys of his house and puts them on a table before leaving the place. Forever.

Jungkook doesn't look back. He just can't take the matter that the boy is leaving this house. He won't ever accept the matter though. He blames his wolf for these feelings.

Werewolves are like this right? They just like every omega. But Jungkook thinks he is straight and his wolf never reacted like this ever before. Not even when he saw his mate for the first time. He felt lust and just...lust! Maybe that turns into love later but the way his wolf adore that omega....It was something new to Jungkook. And it isn't a very good sign for him. Not at all!

____________________

A/N:

Hey there,
How are you all? Are you at your house all day and night? Feeling bored? I can feel you :( I started reading the novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and it's quite good though I loved the movie version more.

Which books are you reading currently in this little vacation? Let me know in the comment section.

If you liked the chapter please comment and vote. 😇

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

See you on next SATURDAY. Till then don't let your heart break. ❤

Love you
💜💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.9K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
343K 15.3K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
33.3K 1.8K 25
" please Alpha don't do this to me" Jungkook pleaded to his alpha. " So you think I will do what you will say omega" Tae said with Blank face ,red ey...
1.2M 67.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...