Villain Rehab at UA

By DaydreamInProgress

Dabi, Toga and Deku somehow get captured after years of avoiding capture. Because of their young age, they ar... More

γ€Š Before We Begin 》
Prologue
Run - ( 1 )
Interrogation - ( 2 )
Information Before We Continue
Sick - ( 3 )
Angry Pomeranian - ( 4 )
Detective Kacchan - ( 5 )
A Big 'ol Flashback - ( 6 )
Character Profiles
Confessions (not the love kind) - ( 7 )
To do: β–‘ Roki - ( 8 )
A Meeting Between Brothers - ( 9 )
Oof. Your opinion is needed.
Mission #1: Breakout - ( 10 )
Mission #2 : Lie - ( 11 )
Mission #3 : Quirk Assessment - ( 12 )
Mission #4 : Shall We Continue - ( 13 )
Mission #5 : Class 2-B - ( 14 )
Special: If He Didn't Run - ( 15 )
Mission #6 : Burning Trash - ( 16 )
The League - ( 17 )
Special: If He Didn't Run Part 2 - ( 18 )
Eri - ( 19 )
Mission #7: Poof - ( 20 )
Mission #8: Poof Part 2 - ( 21 )
Everyone Dies - ( 23 )
Eri Needs A Hug - ( 24 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret - ( 25 )
You Can't Run Forever - ( 26 )
To Be Like All Might - ( 27 )
Nezu's Puzzle - ( 28 )
Candy Apples - ( 29 )
Soft Kacchan?! - ( 30 )
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π•
Home Is Where You Feel Safest - ( 31 )
Lost Feelings - ( 32 )
Sports Festival - ( 33 )
NAWATOBI! Part 1 - ( 34 )
NAWATOBI! Part 2 - ( 35 )
White Flag - ( 36 )
Don't Cha Think? - ( 37 )
Welcome Home - ( 38 )
Shigaraki's Interrogation - ( 39 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret Part 2 - ( 40 )
Aizawa's Suspicions - ( 41 )
Quartet - ( 42 )
A Slow Descent Into Crack - ( 43 )
ANGSTY DEKU - ( 44 )
Mission #9 : Her New Life - ( 45 )
An Idiot - ( 46 )
Warehouse - ( 47 )

Special : If He Didn't Run Part 3 - ( 22 )

6.1K 238 51
By DaydreamInProgress

I have so many plots going on right now, i honestly want to punch my past self. Like.

I have the canon plot, the mission plot AND this plot.

Breathe, breathe.

●●●●●●●●●

Summary of this plotline :

Izuku's mum had died when he was 14 and with that event, both Izuku and Bakugo reconciled and returned to being the best of friends.

On the day of the sludge villain attack, instead of Bakugo being caught in it, Eri was. She was then saved by Izuku and Bakugo, who then 'kidnapped' her to safety, away from Chisaki.

To hide who she was, they casted an illusion over her and hid her prominent features and gave her another horn.

After a few days after the sports festival, Izuku was bored and decided to meddle with the League of Villains. Nezu found him infront of the school the next day, injured. Eri was sent to have a sleepover with Kota.

When Katsuki went to schook the next day, he was pulled to Nezu's office and met with the sight of his bestfriend. Izuku was then instructed to spend the day with Katsuki.

Eri and Kota on the other hand had pissed off Endeavour and was being chased through the city. They came up with a solution and decided to head to UA.

Izuku looked out the window to see 2 familiar kids leaping over the walls surrounding UA.

All caught up? Me too.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd Pov

Izuku hurried to the window, eyes glued onto the two figures that were steadily falling to their doom. The class watched in awe as he forced a window, which mind you was sealed shut, open. Seeing that the kids were nearing the ground, the greenette swiftly made eye contact with Bakugo before swinging his body out of the window. With a loud swish, the teen disappeared.

The class screamed and panicked. They were on the third floor and an injured teen had just forced one of their windows open, showing some impressive strength despite his seemingly weak frame, and had disappeared into thin air. Bakugo, though seemingly calm and collected, was internally raging. That shitty nerd was injured and by using his quirk, he was just going to make it worse. The blonde stomped to the window and gripped the sill. His hold on the sill tightened as the two children xame closer and closer to the ground. The teen gritted his teeth, how long was the shitty nerd gonna take.

Eri was surprisingly calm as she plummeted down to her death. The boy next ti her, however, was a different story. Profanities, that he could've only learnt from Bakugo, streamed out of his mouth. His grip on Eri's hand tightened as the ground neared the two. They clenched their eyes shut and braced for the pain that was bound to come. Suddenly, the rush of air disappeared and the cool feeling of air conditioning surrounded them. The two kids felt a pair of arms around them, holding them close to their chest.

Eri slowly opened her eyes, only to be met with the sight of familiar fluffy green hair and forest green eyes. She tilted her head up and met the eyes of the teen, who currently held both herself and her best friend in his arms. Giving her most awkward smile, she barely managed to say.

"Izu-nii! What a coincidence!"

Kota turned to look at his brunette best friend. Was she serious? Seeing the smile on her face, he had to physically stop himself from face palming. She was serious. Kota tore his gaze off the other and turned to see where he was : were they even still in UA? The moment he turned his head, red eyes stared at him, and Kota met the blonde's gaze. He observed as the elder got progressively more pissed the longer he stared, unflinching. He held back a giggle.

Bakugo finally blinked and Kota smirked, still sitting in Izuku's arm. The blonde exploded and jumped at the young boy. Izuku, seeing this, sighed loudly and faced away from Eri and looked to his best friend. His green eyes began to glow, a similar glow surrounded the blonde and suspended him mid jump.

Izuku then turned to the rest of the class. Seeing their confused expressions, he gave a sheepish smile before the glow disappeared and a loud thump echoed throughout the classroom. The blonde landed in a crouch on the floor and immedietly glared at the black haired kid in the greenette's arms.

"You brat! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Eh~ Why are you blaming me first! It was Eri's idea! Not mine!"

"YOU BR-"

Izuku slapped the back of Bakugo's head to shut him up. He couldn't hear Eri over all the screaming. Izuku sighed, he could feel his newly sealed wounds opening up again from his teleporting and he was not going to go back to recovery girl AGAIN. That woman was scary.

Katsuki recovered from the abrupt slap and stood up next to the greenette. By then, Izuku had already set Kota down on the floor. The two glared at eachother, sparks fying between the two.

"Midoriya."

The mentioned teen looked at the teacher, who had his usual monotone expression, though a twinge of irritation could be seen. Izuku laughed awkwardly, his cheeks turning a slight pink shade. Bakugo and Kota had stopped death staring eachother and turned to look at Aizawa.

Said teacher shifted his gaze to the kids. One, the brunette girl who sat in Midoriya's arms, had various scratches and burns littering her face and arms and her knees were scraped. The oddly familiar boy wore a slightly dirtied hat and his hair and clothes were singed. His eyebrows furrowed at this, what had these problem children been up to.

"Midoriya, who are these children?"

"Ah! Um, this is Eri, my adopted sister." Izuku held her up in the lion king pose. His hands lifting her by the armpits and her legs left dangling beneath her body. She was obviously embarrassed but it was what made her that much cuter. Izuku set the young girl down and turned to look at Kota.

The ebony haired boy was in quite the pickle. His head tilted up, giving him a full view of Bakugo Katsuki's smirk ; a smirk ,that most of the time, meant some shit was about to happen to him. And some shit did happen. Kota gasped in shock when suddenly, he couldn't feel the floor beneath him. The world tilted upside down though he wasn't scared of falling, the secure grip on both his ankles told him he wasn't falling anytime soon.

"This little fucker is Kota Izumi."

"The pussycat's nephew?"

At that question, Kota stuck his tounge out. The young boy glanced around the upside down room, his hat now sitting on the floor, and saw the shocked faced of his best friend's care taker's friends. He laughed aloud at their faces, before dtopping when he saw the face of Aizawa. Man, he was pissed.

"Eri, why the heck were you falling down UA's gate?"

She nervously played with her fingers as she met the teens eyes. All ears were now on her, curious on what had happened to the two kids.

"Um... We kinda pissed off Endeavour and he was kinda chasing us and trying to kill us." The innocent smile she put up afterwards almost made it seem she wasn't talking about how the number two hero was about to kill them.

"WHAT!" The entire room (basically) screamed when the sentence fully registered in their heads.

●●●●●●●●●

I'm not continuing this plot anymore. If you like it, I'm really sorry.

If you would like to take this plot line and write it as a book of your own, please pm me.

I hope you guys enjoy your quarantine, my school's still figuring out how the online thing is gonna work but I'm only being quarantined for a week so. My mum is monitoring me and my siblings rn so yeah. Kill me.

Have a good week.

【DaydreamInProgress】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
221K 6.3K 21
Hellllllo! Thanks for checking out my story! Dabi, deku and toga are getting chased by a few hundred pro hero's, when 😱😱😱😱 they get caught!!! The...
58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
7.4K 448 72
Prankster by day, Vigilante by night. Sayako Hisakawa, Management Student at UA gets transferred to the Hero Course after awakening her quirk. The sp...